Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE CHOICE

I could be wrong, but I think Humblehorse and Humbly Irrelevent are two different posters. I saw something on some website once talking smack about RITAN from a person who said their name was Humbly Irrelevant....so I'm gonna assume that this person is no longer a member and will not be answering your question (but I could be wrong).

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Sparkles ~~ you're right~

Donna
Sparkles ~~ you're right~

Thank you "High Priestess".....BHAHAHAHAHA (okay, I'm sorry but I really could NOT resist!).

All we can do when we take a beating is laugh about it, right? :D

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

and ~~through it all ~~ RITA remains blessed with Humbly's rich gift of poetry for the glory of our Lord ~~

Sparkles>> "I could be wrong, but I think Humblehorse and Humbly Irrelevent are two different posters. I saw something on some website once talking smack about RITAN from a person who said their name was Humbly Irrelevant....so I'm gonna assume that this person is no longer a member and will not be answering your question (but I could be wrong)."

Well, I guess that just goes to show that you can never really know. Why not just leave and not say anything about another site? I don't get that. Is it someone who hijacked that name?

Getting in at the tail end here, that was a beautiful poem whoever
it is that wrote it. is this a new post? or an old one that was
brought to the forefront.?

Oh NEVER MIND!! IT'S FROM 2010...GOT IT.

LOL...okay...someone who's bashing us here wrote a beautiful poem. Is that what's going on? There must be some bad blood with someone on here...hahahaha

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com