Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tattoos

LOL! No you're not, RosesinSept. I'm tattooless too and I don't regret it. Where I was working at an agency, we had a tattoo parlor (very fancy and new) right next door to our facility. It was like a little strip mall and let me tell you, the girls were worse than alot of the guys. I always thought "If you want to attract attention, you're certainly getting it." I just don't like body markings and these people not only had just one or two on their bodies but were completely covered in tattoos and had facial piercings, tongue piercings, etc.....and I thought I was taking a real leap when I had my ears double pierced. But I only wear things like pearls or diamonds.
Another thing I can't understand is where I see mothers who've had their infant baby girls' ears pierced and they are barely 1 month old.
It's true, we look past that. God looks at the heart. The only point I'm trying to make is that I've known people who've gotten professional jobs that have to wear long sleaved shirts as to not make a bad impression on customers and they have to do that every day.
LOL. I agree with Bygrace96, I'm spotless "physically" speaking.

I agree with all of you...I know it's also been a fad and some
just like to go with what everyone else is doing. I'm glad
it wasn't a fad in my time (I wouldn't do it then either).
Maybe I will get one and have it say "WATCH OUT UNBELIEVERS--
RAPTURE IN PROGRESS--NOW YOU SEE ME NOW YOU DON'T!!

Hahahahahaha, Morningstar...and just your tattoo would be laying on the pavement...lololol

I'm a tattoo artist.

I think The Lord still love me just fine. I really don't believe it has anything to do with the mark of the beast.

I think in the future you will have to believe (take the mark in your forehead) or at least swear you believe (take the mark in your hand) in a specific religion to be able to live and work in society. OR it will be the verichip and one world bank and the end of money. In either case...you have to cooperate in order to live, such as buy and sell.

Love Dusty

Email: dustydonnay@yahoo.com

Shiloh, LOL!! Only thing I didn't mention is where I was going to
have the tattoo...give you a hint, that part of me would be left
be---HIND....

I guess I was just amazed the other day...I saw a girl my daughters age around 9 or 10 with a tattoo around her neck.I thought that was odd.

I thought about getting a dive flag on my b_tt cheek. Then, when I'm 80 and go to the beach with my kids to embarrass them, I will wear a thong and when the wind blows my flag will wave

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com