Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Netanyahu nearing decision on Iran strike.

Israel may refocus its attention from Iran to Syria. Assad is moving his chemical weapons which is making Israel very nervous.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

I agree Terrence.

While Iran is a bigger threat, there is still a little time to deal with it (not much though). My thoughts are there is so much chaos in Syria just from being war torn, then the scattering from the threat of US strike, now add to that - wanting to hide and hold on to as much of those CW as you can while fooling everyone into thinking you gave them all up. There is no telling who's hands those CW's are getting into right now and THAT is an IMMEDIATE concern for Israel.

Bless you , Church of The Lord Jesus Christ . Good thread .
What is it about Iran that brings thoughts of the end ?
Certain countries bring to mind Ancient Babylon and temptations of satan in the garden , first beginnings .
we only have three more months until 2014 ..October , Nov., Dec.
September = S
October = O
November = N
The SON is coming .

said the same thing last year,so i dont want to hear it anymore

Iran will continue to be an issue; don't get me wrong about Iran but the greater threat is Syria. Biological and chemical weapons are in the hands of those whose greatest desire is to eliminate Israel. Any attack by either side will trigger the rapture of the church. We are there brothers and sisters, we are there.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com