Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mansions in the Sky

Loved your picture AngelWings, it made me laugh. That is how excited I will be for sure.

I have given this some thought until I felt uncomfortable doing so. It felt wrong to me to spend much time on this but that is only how this made me feel. My mansion would be a simple home on the water with a big front porch that many could sit on at once and a forest nearby to hike. I think the Lord will make his choices for us personal because he loves us that much.

I think it goes without saying that we all love the Lord and will feel blessed just to be with him in heaven.

I'll be happy just to go through the pearly gates!LOL

I agree with a lot of things everyone said in their posts above.

But, AngelWings, you just made me laugh:

AngelWings7
praise and worship him forever and ever even if I have to live in a tent. LOL..

It is so true, though. I have told the Lord before that I don't know what exactly He has prepared for us, but that just being with Him will be more than enough for me. I think everyone ultimately feels that way, too.

AngelWings > I pray that I am worthy to escape the Tribulation and go to Heaven to be with my Father in Paradise and praise and worship him forever and ever even if I have to live in a tent. LOL..

AMEN sis!! with lots of animals around

Whatever the Lord has prepared for me, it will be sufficient for me. I just want to be in His presence, serving Him.

Maranatha Lord Jesus!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com