Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: transgender homecoming queen 'has no choice'

It is actually very sad this young man is this lost and feels that his happiness is in transforming himself to become a "woman", instead of trusting in the true transformation of the Lord Jesus. He is the only one who can make us at peace. I read once that statistically people who are transgender have a very high suicide rate. They are looking for their happiness in the wrong place like so many do...

Re: transgender homecoming queen 'has no choice'

I agree, Laura. But the root of the problem is that we are living in a world which has discarded the Word of God and promotes lawlessness and self-indulgence. We should know, because we were once lost ourselves.

I just don't understand why people end up liking it. When I was lost and entangled in the world I don't remember ever being "happy" for a long period of time, or even feeling truly loved for that matter. It was only after the Lord showed me that He was there for me that I knew I had always had someone to rely on at all times and in everything, even when I had been lost. That is what kept me going and made me realise that there was something far greater than the world we live in. I wasn't truly born again until a few years later, but at least then I knew where to turn to when I needed help. Prayer.

But if our surroundings consist of the wrong people, vain music and TV shows, and a bunch of other worldly influences, it's hard to prosper in what matters.

All I see in this article is the devil playing around with people as if they were toys. We should pray for those people to be saved, that's what we should do.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com