Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daniel 12:12,1335 days,my thought

Regina,

Out of all the verses in Zechariah 9,there are sixteen verses which are still waiting for their fulfillment.They are Zechariah 9:1-8,10-17.Verse 9 is the only verse that we see the fulfillment taken place in 32 A.D. April 9,the Palm Sunday.

Verse 1 to 7 shall be fulfilled at the second coming of Christ,because of verse 8.

8 And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes.

Same as verse 10 to 17 which shall also be fulfilled after Christ returns.

Now,isn't it odd that God would put a verse that bears it's ancient fulfillment into a cluster of future events?

The only reason I can think of is this,the ancient event of Jesus riding a donkey to Jerusalem on Palm Sunday April 9 shall mirror or foreshadow a future return of Jesus to Jerusalem on the same date.

On the ancient Palm Sunday April 9 the Jews knew not Jesus as their Messiah.

But on a future April 9 that commemorates the previous Palm Sunday,the whole nation of Israel shall recognize Jesus as their Messiah.

In this case,I found 2020 April 9 Passover the mostly likely date for this to occur.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

I believe Jesus was speaking the tribulation events in Mount Olivert Discourse,beginning with deception being who real Christ is,wars and rumours of wars (seal 2),but the end (second coming ) is not there yet. For nation shall rise against nation,and kingdom against kingdom (seal 2);and there shall be famines,and pestilences,and earthquakes,in diverse places (seal 3 and 4). And all these are the beginning of sorrow (birth pains).

But for there to be birth pain to occur,there need to be a full maturity pregnancy period in place.May be my calculation of gestation period does hold some merit into determining the approximate date for this birth pain to occur.

Rejoice with Jerusalem

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

When we understand that since Christ first came,Zion has been undergoing a pregnancy,or maternity.It makes the above verses so much easier to understand.

For as soon as Zion travails,she brings forth her children.

There shall be a time for this maternity to bring forth her children,a nation that is.Her children are the seed of Jacob whom shall be abundant and shall be blessed richly,a rightful heir to the land of Judah.And this event shall take place when Christ returns and sets up his iron rule in the city of Jerusalem.

Any thought?

If my timeline is correct,Zion shall bring forth her children in year 2020.

One thing that I would like to make it clear.I was speaking the spiritual maturity or completeness of Israel,when I suggest Zion giving forth her children,not physically giving birth.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com