Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What will the world say?

Well, I know people will jokingly say, "Rapture!" I mean, people will laugh at it for sure while others (eventual Trib Saints) will take it seriously.

However, if the AC is truly the Mahdi for the Muslims, I believe their belief is that he comes with Jesus as his prophet - which would be for us, the False Prophet of Scripture.

If the Mahdi comes on scene with "Jesus", then it would seem another story (other than Rapture) would have to be made up - aliens could explain it, OR, the FP could say in wrath, he judged the fake, intolerant, fundy Christians, leaving the true church behind. Those who don't know the Word from their junk mail will eat it up. In fact, they might finagle some "new scripture" so that no one actually READS the Bible. I think the Word will be outlawed and burned, personally. I truly believe Bibles will become rare and Trib Saints might have to rip pages out of them in order to smuggle them easier. Maybe even trade pages amongst the underground churches.

The Bible speaks of a famine for hearing the Word of the Lord. I do believe that's now, however, moreso during the Trib.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com