Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Where do you all live???

Hi family, I just thought it would be nice to know where all of you are living. I guess most of you are from the US???
I, as you know am from Belgium . So, any more Belgium flags on here? Probably not ...

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Re: Where do you all live???

Hi Sabrina....I enjoy your posts from Belgium! I am from Indiana, USA. I know there are a few other Indiana folks on this board as well....

Keep your posts coming....I love to hear what the Lord is speaking to you.

ysiC,
LAZ

Nashville... aka Smashville... aka Nashvegas here.

I live in central Florida. I grew up in the Memphis, TN area, but I've been in Florida for about 18 years.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

I'm from Pittsburgh Pa.

I live in southeastern Pennsylvania.

Long Island, New York

South Central Kentucky

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Hi Sabrina, fun question! We've lived in central Mexico (in a city in the mountains) for the past 6 1/2 years. We're originally from Portland, OR USA.

Hi Sabrina

I am from Colonial Williamsburg

was originally from WNY

Sarah

Hi Sabrina,

Great Idea! I am from Toronto, Canada

Hi, Sabrina,

I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, about 40 minutes east of Sacramento, California. The area I live in is called "gold country" because it's where the Gold Rush began in 1849.........and it's still pretty rural for California!

Email: marc.kama@sbcglobal.net

Great idea Sabrina!! I hang out here in central USA!
I am a resident of Kansas and I have to prove to many people that Kansas is not a boring flat state!!!

Scott, that means you can't say, "Gee Toto, it looks like we are not in Kansas anymore". :(

Sabrina, of course I am in the great Lone Star state of Texas. Since Texas is bigger than some countries, I will narrow that down to the Dallas-Ft Worth area - north central part of the state.

Hi Sabrina,

I live in California in a sleepy beach town just south of San Francisco.

Blessings,
Todd

Hi Sabrina, This is a fun question!! I live in central Ohio on a small farm. We live in an area where there are a lot of Amish and they are just delightful neighbors!

This IS fun . . I live in the Palos Verdes Peninsula area of Southern California . .

an overview of the South Bay beaches from the street where we ride our bike

my jogging area

Originally from Michigan, then 40 years in New York and now Bradenton, Florida where we are getting the tail end of the cold Canadian air that has plagued the country this year.
Bob

Email: robert@merillat.org

Your right Texas Sue you big Texas bully you!!!!

You better watch out my friend! I might whip up a microburst and send it down there your way and kick up some of that rich red Texas dust!

Don't worry about a EF5 twister! The only thing I can whip up is just a small dust devil with a cleft palate!

Hi Sabrina!

I imagine Belgium is beautiful in the spring...I'd love to see it.

I was born, raised and spent most of my life in Alaska but have lived the last 5 years in Seattle, Washington to take care of the loves of my life, my grandchildren. There's nothing better!

Hi Sabrina, I live in the French Alpes next to Switzerland. Edelweiss

I live in Markham, Ontario, Canada.

YSIC
Brenz

Hi Sabrina,

I live right on the Ohio river in Evansville Indiana.
we are know for the largest freedom festival in the country, and each year for 85 years we have had a fall festival which is the second largest street festival with madre gras being the first. We are also the home town of Donnie Mattingly (former new york yankees player)he lives here and has a gorgeous home in the suburbs of Evansville, and also Petton and Eli Manning grew up here.
Our Indianapolis Colt will be playing in the super bowl this year....GO COLTS....HOOO YAHHHHHHHHH Grab a bag of Doritos and head for my house this Sunday, we can study some scripture and eat ourselves sick on junk food while we watch the game.

Love......................Lynn

P.S. We call Don Mattingly "Donnie Baseball" around here, he seems to get a big kick out of his nickname.
I will add also, Calbert Cheney, he played for the Washington Wizards (NBA) and now lives in Evansville again. He has done a great deal helping his church reach out to the community bringing the lost to the acceptance of Jesus as their Savior. He is truly a humble man and he is spirit filled.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Sabrina, How fun! I've enjoyed seeing where everyone lives... I'm from the great, big, loveable state of Texas! (southern Tx, to be more exact).

Donna, what a beautiful area you live in!

Good idea to post some pics. Here's a bit of Morelia:

Downtown :

The little green tents are where the shoe shiners work.
They set up shop all along this street:

A boy selling chicle:

The street market near our house:

Here's a typical Mexican park (our girls love this park, lol)

"Our" kids (inside the orphanage):

*Sorry so many. Couldn't decide which ones to post.

Everybody, thank you very much for all the responds! I just love this! I love the responds of everybody, you are all precious people!

Thank you LAZ for your encouraging mail, appreciate it!

Hé Randy, how are you feeling? I suffer a lot too physically, so you just hold on, Jesus still heals today, ok? I have a mailing friend who lives in Kentucky.

Wow Kama, living in the footstepts of the Sierra Nevada, this sounds great to me!

Sue, I'm sure you shine as a light in your great Lone Star state over there!

Melissa, I love farms! Can I come to visit you???

Donna, thank you for the very nice pics, wow, it looks so nice and at peace over there!

But who is Mr Whimpity Frockmorton??? Can hardly write the name! Oh ... but if it is you Scott, then I'm sure Kansas is not a boring flat state!

BarbS, I believe your country is way more beautiful than Belgium. Lots of industry here and every green place has to go for more buildings, sad.

So Edelweiss, so far you are the one living closest to me!

Thank you Lynn for giving me a taste of Evansville Indiana!

I live in north central Pennsylvania. Lots of mountains, valleys, winding Susquehanna River. Pretty here, all four seasons.

Email: dennettefarr@verizon.net

Ok Dennette, now you got me jealous! I just love nature, it was always my wish to enjoy this, like f.e. where you live, guess I will have to wait till I'm in heaven ...

Love your pics Charity!

Sabrina, Belgium is a very beautiful country. I went in High School with my boyfriend's family, they were from there and had a home in the Ardennes somewhere, that was a long time ago, 25 years ago to be exact!!

Kama, I spent a lot of time in Shingle Springs back in the early 90s, it is beautiful there. My oldest son was born at Mather Air Force base...in 1989, but, that no longer exists. Neither does Oakland Naval Hospital where my other son was born in 92.

Charity, I would love to live in your town. Those people look so friendly and its a warm, inviting place. I bet you find some great local food.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Hi Sabrina,

I'd like to join in on the fun!

We live in Maryland, on the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay-it's a thin little penninsula between the Bay and the Atlantic Ocean!

But when I get to Heaven, I would like to live in the "Paris Section"!

Love, Melanie

east central Kentucky, USA

Email: gerald@chbs.com

Do you live in St.Michaels? That is wild, we lived in Lusby, MD. in Calvert county near Solomons Island back in the mid 90s. I use to love shopping at the Amish stores, and eating all that yummy wild Rockfish. Its a small world.

Perth, in Western Australia

Barry

Gooodness Gracious, Maria!! We DO live in St. Michaels!!!! I'm not sure of the town you referred to, but my husband grew up in this area, his ancestors go back to the 1600's, settling here since then! I grew up in Annapolis/Baltimore area. SMALL WORLD, indeed!

Sabrina, I would love for you to come visit!! I know that you would like seeing the Amish buggy's. The horses are so fun to watching trotting down the road! I would also like to come to Belgium and other places in Europe. I have never left this continent. It is so neat to have fellowship with people from all over!! Hope you have a blessed day.

Wow, he is a blue blood!!! When I was in college I had a thing for those Mids in Annapolis and spent more time there than in Athens, GA. I dated a guy and then ended up marrying another. in 88, but, I had lots of friends there, what happy memories.

Lusby is just a dot in the woods, or at least it used to be. Solomons Island is a yachters hang out. I cooked 3 nights a week at The Dry Dock restaurant, ask your husband if he has heard of the Zahnisers. They were the most generous people I have ever worked for and, I have this jacket still to this day, after 16 years, an outdoor boating type jacket, that they gave me.... wonderful experience there.

My son went to Our Lady Star of The Sea school on Solomons. You looked out one side and saw the Patuxent River and from the other side, the Chesapeake. They had to close the blinds in the church because during Mass no one was looking at the priest, they were all looking out at the water!!!!!!

Nice to see where everyone is from.

I'm a mutt...an Army brat and then a serviceman. Born in Georgia and prettym much lived all over the US. There's only 3 states I've never lived or visited (and no, Hawai'i isn't one of them. Lived there in the mid 70's)

I love Perth. Was there in Aug 1981 when the big 'bird-farm'(aka as an Aircraft Carrier) I was on [specifically, the USS America (CV-66)] made a port visit. Was a great place!!

Later, as a Coastie in the US Coast Guard, I spent tons of time in Alaska. I've probably been aboard the fishing boat that caught the Filet-o-fish you ate last week at McD's.

The Lord made a beatiful world, Thanks be to G-d!!

Maria,

I live just literally down the street from Shingle Springs! Does this pictures bring back memories.....it's of the American River in Coloma.....this is just a few minutes away from my house

Email: marc.kama@sbcglobal.net

High Desert, Southern California

Email: Nanie7

Yes, that is so beautiful. My former in laws were on five acres of land and grew everything under the sun. I just remember how vivid the colors were there. She has moved a little North and lives on 10 acres of this kind of land.... so, I know y'all feel blessed.

Sabrina,

As you know, I am from Australia.

I live in the state called “Victoria”, but in the region known as “South Gippsland”.
This is a very fertile area for farming (dairy, sheep, beef & produce)

We are blessed with everything from beaches, forests, snow etc. A very beautiful area

I may have told you, my father is Belgian and comes from near Antwerp. Dad came to Australia in the 50’s. I was over there in 06 and meet lovely people whom some were relatives.

In his beautiful love / Paul

I live in Scarborough (Toronto, Canada)

Paul,

I had to laugh at that picture you posted of the Koala Bear. After a nasty bout with food poisoning this last weekend that is EXACTLY how I feel. LOL!

Hi Sabrina...

Yes...this was a good idea. I live in Northern California in the Sacramento basin. That's fancy for the greater Sacramento area. We have now over 2 million people in the area. The foothills or mother lode,(foothills)as it's called is very pretty. You can go on highway 50 toward Tahoe or Highway 80 toward Reno. The prettiest though in my view is the southern route up through the mother lode toward Tahoe. Highway 49, where you get the 49er's from runs north and south. Quite scenic but also very curvy and slower traffic much of the way.

YBIC
Steve

This is a great idea lol!

We live in the hinterland of the Gold Coast in sunny Queensland, Australia. About a 40min drive south of Brisbane.

Email: rob-north@hotmail.com

Hi Sabrina,

I've always wanted to know, is that your horse? Beautiful! I can't wait to get to Heaven so that I can learn how to ride a horse LOL! I am jealous of people who can ride horses, I think they are such majestic creatures.

Another Hoosier here, that's what those of us from Indiana are called. Don't ask us why because everyone seems to have a different answer.

Anyway, I am at the opposite end of the state from Lynn, I am up by Lake Michigan. And around this time of year we can get some really heavy lake effect snows caused by the winds coming across the open waters of Lake Michigan. Tends to be brutal, but in the summer oh how we long for a cool lake breeze on those hot summer nights!

Born in Indiana, lived there a LONG time and retired 13 years ago to the Gulf coast of Texas. We LOVE Texas, would not go back. But, I am still a Colts fan.

GO COLTS

Phnom Penh, Cambodia... i don't think anyone on this forum is from Cambodia.. but there is a big christian family here.. alot of people is waking up here.. God bless...

Email: rodneysok@yahoo.com

TEXAN by the Grace of ALMIGHTY GOD

Currently living in New Orleans , Louisiana...

Please send all forwarding mail to:

Heaven
Rapture Hwy, #777
New Jerusalem, Paradise

Jesus is LORD!

Rodney
Phnom Penh, Cambodia... i don't think anyone on this forum is from Cambodia.. but there is a big christian family here.. alot of people are waking up here.. God bless...

That is awesome, Rodney . . . . Whenever have we witnessed like this generation, the gospel going all around the globe, and we hear about it instantly . . This is the generation, watchers for our HOMEGOING!!!

Hey Sabrina - We live in New Bern, North Carolina - (named after Berne, Switzerland settled by Lord DeGraffenried of Berne, Switzerland). We are known for Tryon Palace, the first governor's mansion and capital of North Carolina. (It is now in Raleigh, North Carolina.) New Bern has it's 300th anniversary this year - 1710-2010.

We are about 40 miles from the east coast , Atlantic Beach. My husband and I were both raised in the country (tobacco country)and I was a horse lover too growing up! My daughter inherited that love for horses from me!

Prophet
TEXAN by the Grace of ALMIGHTY GOD

Currently living in New Orleans , Louisiana...

Please send all forwarding mail to:

Heaven
Rapture Hwy, #777
New Jerusalem, Paradise

Jesus is LORD!

Prophet, you were born in TEXAS? Me too. Also, my dad is from the New Orleans, LA area. His grandparents settled there in the 1870's when they immigrated here from Germany.

You and I even have the SAME forwarding address!! What a coincidence. Looking forward to seeing you in the New Jerusalem Bobby!

Knightdale, North Carolina

Minnesota. Land of Lakes and snow

This is fun, i live in the middle of the u.s.a. in

the state of Missourie and in the middle of this state

2hrs form scott lololo i get his weather lolol

ysic
carolyn2

Glad you all enjoy this treath, I do to!

Maria C., I agree, the Ardennes in our country is beautiful, but for the rest, it is sad that every single spot of green has to go for another road or houses, they are building more and more in the higth now here, to save place and the gardens are real small.

Kama, love your pic. You sure have a beautiful backyard!

Paul, yes, I knew you were from Australia. Thanks for the beautiful pics! I love the one with the puinguins at the beach and the rocks in the water looks like huge crocodiles to me!

Panthia, no this is not my horse. I posted here before I gave up my horse a couple of years ago, because he was my idol, so I sold him with a lot of tears and my reward now is this intimacy with the Lord! I know I will have my horse back in heaven! I will give you riding lessons in heaven, ok???

Rodney, welcome from Cambodia! Praise the Lord for the waking up in your country!

Prophet, I really like your home address!!!

I live in Groningen, that is in the northern part of the Netherland's.

Hi Sabrina,

We live in Gastonia, NC...about 20 miles West of Charlotte. I'm originally from here; however, my husband, Rio, was born and raised in Southern California. He moved East about 45 years ago with his job. He said when he crossed the Mississippi he thought he died and went to heaven! He loves it here.

I've lived in Dallas, Tx, Colorado Springs, and Memphis,for short periods, but I love calling North Carolina home!

I kid Rio and tell him it took him 40 years to cross country and find me!!! We've been together almost 19 years!

Email: nwbenson@earthlink.net

Hey Solid and Nadine - We need to meet somewhere in good ole N.C. and have a pre-rapture party or lunch! That would be fun! Love you guys - always feel a special kinship with a native N. Carolinian -

Hello Family...

Georgia girl here!..Augusta (home of the Masters)..
chiming in
Love to All!
Holley

Email: hollmarcat@yahoo.com

This is fascinating to see how we are "dotted" all over the globe! Our little lights are shining from so many different points!

Colorado here - just outside of Denver. I'm a native except for a short 3 year stint when I was in junior high school. Then I was up in rainy Portland, OR.

Rocky Mountain High!

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com