Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Enlightening Conversation with Jesus - 3-27-10

What follows is my conversation with Jesus this morning regarding the message through Star - "DAY OF REDEMPTION ALMOST HERE....STAR...3/26/10"

Coulby: Lord Jesus, would You talk to me about this message through Star?
Jesus: The time of the first harvest is NOW My son.
Coulby: So, if the first harvest is now, then those people who are taken will not be cleansed.
Jesus: They don't need cleansing. I'm not going to cleanse people if they don't need it.
Coulby: Is the first harvest the "rapture" harvest?
Jesus: The first harvest is the rapture. You need to understand, My son, that my church (as a whole) is not ready. They need to be cleansed. Even many on RITA need cleansing. I will take whoever is ready but the rest will be left behind to be cleansed. You also need to understand, My son, that I always cater My messages to the entire group. On the one hand I am speaking to those who have clean, white garments but I also speak to those who have filthy garments. Yes, the church will come home to Me but the rest will be left behind to be cleansed.

The Lord Jesus was also showing me that the Church in paragraph 2 of Star's message is the Church as a whole, most of which needs to be cleansed. They will be purified through the great tribulation. The "CHURCH" in the last paragraph is the body of believers that is ready right now and will be taken in the rapture which is very soon.

I love you all - Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Re: Enlightening Conversation with Jesus - 3-27-10

Hi Coulby,

When I read your message this verse popped into my head John 15:3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.

The Church is already positionally washed clean by the blood of Christ. To clarify, on the inside we are cleaned up already, from a spiritual perspective. God can look at us and see us clean as he is looking through Jesus' cleansing sacrifice.

The message that you have presented here seems to contradict itself, because Jesus in the bible states that we (meaning His Church) are already clean because of His word.

We are thankfully not taking our filthy flesh with us in the rapture!! We are going to be set free from it finally and will no longer have to strugge with trying to fully obey the Lord here while being hindered by our sinful flesh!

Honestly, some of these messages confuse me sooo much. I am not clean...I am a sinner! I can only be cleansed through him. So if he is not doing it before the rapture, then I guess I am left behind. I pray daily for cleansing and help in everything I do, yet I still make mistakes. Ughhh...I guess I just don't get it!!!

Coulby, thank you for sharing this sacred conversation with us. He has told me, as well, that there are many in His Church who will need to be cleansed/refined in the tribulation, as they have not yet submitted to HIS cleansing work in their lives.

God bless you.

Coulby
What follows is my conversation with Jesus this morning regarding the message through Star - "DAY OF REDEMPTION ALMOST HERE....STAR...3/26/10"

Coulby: So, if the first harvest is now, then those people who are taken will not be cleansed.
Jesus: They don't need cleansing. I'm not going to cleanse people if they don't need it.
Jesus: The first harvest is the rapture. You need to understand, My son, that my church (as a whole) is not ready. They need to be cleansed. Even many on RITA need cleansing. I will take whoever is ready but the rest will be left behind to be cleansed. You also need to understand, My son, that I always cater My messages to the entire group. On the one hand I am speaking to those who have clean, white garments but I also speak to those who have filthy garments. Yes, the church will come home to Me but the rest will be left behind to be cleansed.

The Lord Jesus was also showing me that the Church in paragraph 2 of Star's message is the Church as a whole, most of which needs to be cleansed. They will be purified through the great tribulation. The "CHURCH" in the last paragraph is the body of believers that is ready right now and will be taken in the rapture which is very soon.

I love you all - Coulby

Bless you Coulby,

I can barely type this because that is exactly what I received from the Lord yesterday when I asked Him of this message.
Love, Melanie

Coulby I stand in agreement. The Lord has told me this as well. Very clearly. I have lost a lot of friends speaking what I believe to be the truth but will continue to stand by what He has shown me.

I love everyone here and will stand before Almighty God with what I have said.

Coulby, Melissa, Big Mama, 2HH, Charity, and ALL:

When I was laying in bed (I believe yesterday morning), I was just
thinking about "WHY?" all these conservative Christians do NOT
preach and tell about His return. Then, for some reason, this verse
came to me and CLEARLY explains it (at least to me).

...2 Timothy 4:7-9 (King James Version)
...7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course,
...I have kept the faith:
...8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,
...which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day:
...and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Obviously, MANY do NOT love "His appearing". Now, we can write
interesting posts or say interesting things (even SHOCKING things)
but, when all is said and done, do we LOVE HIS APPEARING???

I know I was speaking with a 1st cousin back several years ago and,
back then, I thought it was "NOW" and probably said something to
that affect. Anyway, his answer was, "Well, I hope it is NOT now!!!"
He did NOT say that in anger but he is, I believe, VERY wealthy with
a LOT going on!!! Yes, he is a nice, Christian person, I believe.

Sooooooooo......................

BLESSINGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calvin

Big Mama (another Melissa)
Honestly, some of these messages confuse me sooo much.

I can relate, Big Mama and Melissa . . where in scripture is part of the true CHURCH left behind to be cleansed after the rapture?

The essence of our assurance and hope is the rapture of the Church, the blessed comfort inspired by the Holy Spirit to occur before the tribulation

It's true, we don't don’t deserve to be saved from the wrath to come." But for His true church, our Lord specifically informed us that the tribulation is a special judgment of God for unbelievers.

Dear church . . this escape from wrath is not based on merit, but on what the Bible says.

Let us be confident as witnesses, and through Christ's Love poured out to us, and celebrate the saving grace of Christ.

May our joy here @ RITA continue to fill our souls at the mention of His return, yes, yes, let the joy of our Lord's coming in the air for us show in us.

What a gift, to HOPE and be ASSURED that draws others in. . . hope and confidence, that's our gift from Jesus, for soon we will be in our Father's house at that great time of reunion and rejoicing.

Um . . What happened to the fullness of the Lamb's atoning Blood through Christ alone doing the cleansing; hence forming the church, as Jesus promised?

How about the Thief on the Cross, where is he? Jesus replying to the thief regarded his FAITH, saying: this day you will be with Me in paradise .

amen, for the Church . . 'it is finished' . .

The Day of the Lord is NOT for the CHURCH to endure . . it has to do with His return and the judgments that come for those who REJECTED Christ's gospel . . This DAY centers around Christ's judgments and His return to earth.

The Day of the LORD will come like a snare on THEM (not the Church) that dwell on the face of the earth. Warnings will be given by the 2 Prophets and the 144,000 sealed at this time to those to not take the Mark, and to escape ULTIMATE judgment.

Obviously, MANY do NOT love "His appearing". Now, we can write interesting posts or say interesting things (even SHOCKING things) but, when all is said and done, do we LOVE HIS APPEARING???

Calvin, I think this is really insightful and true for various reasons. Some are probably having too much fun, or so they think, and others are probably really afraid of His appearing, because they do not have peace in Him.

When I stepped from darkness into light at about 30 years of age, I could clearly see the lie that I had bought that sin was fun!! Also the fear disappeared too because I felt God's peace, and the riches of this world suddenly became very meaningless in comparison to Christ and fully abiding in Him!

Interestingly, I was saved as a young child but had been very backslidden for many years up to that age of 30, and I think that at that point I went from eating spiritual milk onto the meat course!

God bless you!

Coulby

I love you all - Coulby

TY Coulby 4 sharing w/us, your fellow RITArians.

Oh Lord, I hope 'n' pray that I am found worthy of being included in the Rapture. If ever I need cleansing, my time is now.

Love U 4-EVER, Jesus!!!

-Tammy

I was not going to comment on this thread but I have been crying out to God about this because when I read it fear rises in my heart not just for my ownself but for others...My desire is that no one is left behind...

The thing that makes this thread the hardest is that I admire and respect and love all the posters on here....

But this is what I got from God when i was praying....just simply this...

Why would I ask you to do what Jesus has already done for you......

But like i said I admire and respect many posters in this thread and thats what makes it harder for me.... I have back off from here not only because I am busy with my family and personal life but because of confusion I recieve from here sometimes....and I have posted on boards before and it always seems to happen a division of sorts and how I am I love everyone and it tears my heart apart to see it happen .....

I can not wait to see
EVERYONE at the rapture.... there is only One worthy enough... recieve His gift.... and His blood washes You clean from all sins...past present and future and He remembers them no more so why should we...He is the same yesterday today and forever ....praise be to the most High.....and to our soon coming King....Rejoice that your name is written in the Lambs book of life....Our God is loving and FULL of Mercy....You are the apple of His eye and you have been bought with a price...He expects nothing but for you to believe in Him and to recieve His gift of eternal life through christ Jesus.....Believe in Him.

SisterNChrist
Coulby

I love you all - Coulby

TY Coulby 4 sharing w/us, your fellow RITArians.

Oh Lord, I hope 'n' pray that I am found worthy of being included in the Rapture. If ever I need cleansing, my time is now.

Love U 4-EVER, Jesus!!!

-Tammy

Tammy Jesus's blood cleanses us from all sins... He already has paid the price....Just recieve this gift... of course if you have repentance to take care of do this.....

Now prof ec I get that!! Yes yes I love his appearing! I want it more than anything else. This world has nothing for me and mine!!

Question...

How is the trib going to cleans people?

Also what does it take to be worthy or unworthy?

CJ
I agree 100% with Donna and Joyful Susan!

The blood of Christ has washed the sins, spots, and blemished away!!!

There is not part of the body of Christ that will be left behind because of not being cleansed! We are still going to sins until the trumpet call.

Amen CJ!! When i was typing out my response I had a thought that I hope anyone who has made it to the worthy leavel does not get an attack from satan right before the trumpet blast...it could happen...

CJ

This message strikes fear into those that are ready for the rapture, so I do not see it from the Lord. Personally, it sounds way to "humanized"

I thought the same thing, CJ . . our human thoughts are not like God's . . . His Ways higher than ours . . amen!!

Praise God for the Bible, for THE INSPIRED SOURCE that clears away the confusion . .

Oh I left out.... I do not think that bondages that you are stuggling with are goiing to keep you from going...they are going to keep you from recieving rewards (probably this is just my opinion though) but all my rewards are going to the feet of Jesus anyway.... I do plan on having some though :)....

and that day Jesus will totally set you free...Oh what a glorious day....Praise You Jesus....

Donna
CJ

This message strikes fear into those that are ready for the rapture, so I do not see it from the Lord. Personally, it sounds way to "humanized"

I thought the same thing, CJ . . our human thoughts are not like God's . . . His Ways higher than ours . . amen!!

Praise God for the Bible, for THE INSPIRED SOURCE that clears away the confusion . .

God is sooo good...CJ is adding what was on my heart but I was being too cautious to add...Just like God to raise someone up to do the job.....I guess I am still learning....teach me Jesus.

CJ
I agree 100% with Donna and Joyful Susan!

The blood of Christ has washed the sins, spots, and blemished away!!!

The bottom line is that if you have accepted the "CLEANSING" blood of Christ and have REPENTED and turned away from your sin (NOT WLLINGLY SINNING), you are ready for the glorious rapture!! PERIOD!!!!

Donna make an excellent point...

What about the thief? God is the same today, yesterday, and forever right?!

When that thief put believe in his heart about the savior, he was COMPLETELY CLEANSED!!! and was taken to paradise (A STATE OF SOUL SLEEPING UNTIL THE RESSURECTION A FEW DAYS LATER)!!!!!!

Accepting Christ and truly repenting and waiting for his return assures you the rapture!

Just because we still sin at times, does that mean we are not cleansed!?? The Christians who will need cleansing through the tribulation will be those lukewarm Christians who never truly repented!

There is not one person who has:

Accept the cleansing blood of Christ....

Has truly repented....

And is watching for his return.....

That will be left behind!!

If you are not watching, then he will come to you as a thief in the night! That day shall come upon the watching, we are not in darkness, but in the holy spirit!

Any holy spirit filled believer is going!

Basically, if you have a heart as BARLEY, sensitive to the holy spirit, you are ready!!!!

Amen and Amen.

CJ
Joyful Susan,

Being worthy of the rapture is:

Accepting the Lord as savior gaining no condemnation for your sins!

REPENTING (turning away) from your sins which means you don't (WILLINGLY SIN)!!

Watch for his return (LOVE HIS APPEARING), like we all do here!!!!

Have a heart like BARLEY...soft and sensitve to the holy spirit!!!!

ahhh CJ!! you are speaking through the Holy Spirit..I feel Him strong in my room... He wanted me to know that my heart is soft and sinsitve to Him.....

He loves everyone on RITA...... Charity I see the same heart on you and 2HH.....

Oh and... The book of Ruth has always been my book :)... I thought God would bring me Boaz... I have stood on this for years and at one time someone did come into my life that could have been Boaz but he was not on fire for God like I thought my Boaz would be so I put the relationship on the alter..it has been hard for me because I gave up a very easy life.... I did not want someone who would be my head to hold me back from the things of God though.... so I can see me having a heart like barley...thank you Jesus.....You are my BOAZ...... praise You.

Cheryl Ann
CJ

Any holy spirit filled believer is going!

That's what Jesus calls being 'born-again' . . AMEN, !!!

CJ
Joyful Susan,

Being worthy of the rapture is:

Accepting the Lord as savior gaining no condemnation for your sins!

REPENTING (turning away) from your sins which means you don't (WILLINGLY SIN)!!

Watch for his return (LOVE HIS APPEARING), like we all do here!!!!

Have a heart like BARLEY...soft and sensitve to the holy spirit!!!!

That is what i believe too I just wanted to see what the org poster thoughts were on it :)

Honestly, some of these messages confuse me sooo much. I am not clean...I am a sinner! I can only be cleansed through him. So if he is not doing it before the rapture, then I guess I am left behind. I pray daily for cleansing and help in everything I do, yet I still make mistakes. Ughhh...I guess I just don't get it!!!

Thank you Big Mama for posting what I was thinking but too timid I guess to say so. About being more confused ... the dates, the calendars, the what makes you worthy?....

Thank you for all speaking up assuring me I am okay with God... J/Susan, Donna, CJ, Cheryl Ann, Tammy, (the last few messages I read).... I get uptight when I read there are things yet I have to do, when I thought I was already safe in the Lord. I repent of my shortcomings daily, and pray to be counted worthy as He told us to. That's all I can do anymore....

Oh Lord, please come soon, we are sooo weary.

Donna
Honestly, some of these messages confuse me sooo much.

I can relate, Big Mama and Melissa . . where in scripture is part of the true CHURCH left behind to be cleansed after the rapture?

The essence of our assurance and hope is the rapture of the Church. The blessed comfort inspired by the Holy Spirit to occur before the tribulation

It's true, we don't don’t deserve to be saved from the wrath to come." But for His true church, our Lord specifically informed us that the tribulation is a special judgment of God for unbelievers.

Dear church . . this escape from wrath is not based on merit, but on what the Bible says.

Let us be confident as witnesses, and through Christ's Love poured out to us, and celebrate the saving grace of Christ.

May our joy here @ RITA continue to fill our souls at the mention of His return, yes, yes, let the joy of our Lord's coming in the air for us show in us.

What a gift, to HOPE and be ASSURED that shows in us, and draws others in. . . hope and confidence, that soon we will be in our Father's house at that great time of reunion and rejoicing.

Um . . What happened to the fullness of the Lamb's atoning Blood through Christ alone doing the cleansing; hence forming the church, as Jesus promised?

How about the Thief on the Cross, where is he? Jesus replying to the thief regarded his FAITH, saying: this day you will be with Me in paradise .

amen, for the Church . . 'it is finished' . .

The Day of the Lord is NOT for the CHURCH to endure . . it has to do with His return and the judgments that come for those who REJECTED Christ's gospel . . This DAY centers around Christ's judgments and His return to earth.

The Day of the LORD will come like a snare on THEM (not the Church) that dwell on the face of the earth. Warnings will be given by the 2 Prophets and the 144,000 sealed at this time to those to not take the Mark, and to escape ULTIMATE judgment.

You couldn't have made that much clearer, Sister Donna.

I like the promises that Jesus gave us also..

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

2Th 1:11 To which end we also pray always for you, that our God may count you worthy of your calling, and fulfil every desire of goodness and every work of faith, with power;

There are so many more promises pointing and explaining that the BLOOD of Christ covers our sins to NOT been seen anymore.. That is for those People that have asked Jesus to forgive them and to save them and live in their hearts.

THEN >> Eph.4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby you are sealed to the day of redemption.

There are many that run to Church every Sunday that put on a show for their own honor and not for Jesus.

I won't go down that road, but you know what I'm talking about..

Those seeking Jesus daily in our lives even though we still stumble every day, we are covered by the shed blood of Jesus. Past, Present, and Future sins are cleansed by his blood atonement...

That is what cleansed us.... WE CAN NOT DO A THING other than live for him daily.. It was and still is, A FREE GIFT from God called GRACE..

Now, by our actions and what we do for Christ, deteremines OUR REWARDS at the Bema Seat, BUT WE ARE SAVED by his shed blood..

And in Closing I'll use this verse, to me this is the most powerful thing that Jesus stated to us as a Christian;

Luke 21:36 Watch you therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Joseph

RJ

]THEN >> Eph.4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby you are sealed to the day of redemption.

Those seeking Jesus daily in our lives even though we still stumble every day, we are covered by the shed blood of Jesus. Past, Present, and Future sins are cleansed by his blood atonement...

That is what cleansed us.... WE CAN NOT DO A THING other than live for him daily.. It was and still is, A FREE GIFT from God called GRACE..
Joseph

Joseph,

. . kinda hard to argue against the above!!

Charity with all due respect why would God tell you whats in others hearts? That is like when I was believeing for a husband and I had many men tell me that they were the ones...and God had not spoken this to me..I always wondered why He would tell someone else and not me....

Also what does it take to be worthy enough? What if Satan places a trap or hits you with a thought right before the rapture happens..a slpit second before?

words get us mixed up, such as cleansed. The people who will be tribualtion saints did not die to self while they were alive in the flesh. since they did not crucify the flesh by faith they will die physically for their faith. If this is indeed correct.

imo these people are not even concerned about the coming of the king or rapture.

however there is the skin of the teeth scripture to consider

1Co 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Another thing to consider is the one who have died will be coming back with him wont they?

If thats the case they will be a part of the rapture so do they have to meet the same requirements as those alive today?

Something to ponder

I have wondered about the dead in christ too.... how could they have gotten the revelation of the things that are hidden until the end times if they are no longer here.... and why would they be exempt from this and everyone who is a live expected to be counted worthy and cleanse themselves.....God is no respector of persons...or is this not true or does this have a hidden meaning to it that only a select few are to unravel?

Dear Joyful, all it takes to be worthy is to love Him more than anything else.

If we love Him, we will yearn to please Him; and we will come humbly before Him, pleading with Him to show us if there is anything we need to repent of. We will seek Him for the Truth, opening our hearts to whatever He wants to reveal to us, not assuming we have it "all figured out".

It's not about being perfect. It's about admitting that we are not, and never can be, perfect in our own strength. It's about asking HIM TO DO THE CLEANSING WORK within our hearts. It's about HUMILITY.

LOVE YA, SIS!!!

P.S. Sometimes He reveals to me what's in other's hearts because they refuse to look for themselves.

well Charity when it is put that way there is peace :) I have been doing this for years now.... and of course I love Him more than anything else.... I passed up a life of having any material thing I ccould want to stay in His presence..... yay now...lol... I have beat myself up for it sometimes because I could hae had an easier life...and my children too.....

Thank you so much for you response......

Good point, J/Susan . . yes, how about the dead in Christ that are caught up? . .

Are we to 'condemn' or 'judge' the thief on the cross not to be included in the rapture of the true CHURCH?

J/Susan, you raised a good question on a previous post, it's worthy of an answer.. .

your question was: "how is the Trib going to 'cleanse' the church?

I agree, the Blood of the Lamb does the cleansing.

Thank you Donna...I do have questions and think its fair to have answers if others have them :)

When you really think about it Donna....

How can the some of the church have to go throught the trib to be cleasned? That is like God saying you have to suffer because what Jesus did was not enough....why would God who I have place my trust in to deliver me do something like this.... it sounds like punishment to me...but the good and perfect children get the rewards.....

This type of discussion here is not an isolated question. I have for many years along with many others been told to tell people to be ready and this is not necessarily talking to the non-Christian.It is talking to the lukewarm church...they are believers but they are just what the word says, lukewarm..they are contended in confessing Jesus as Savior, but they have not made Him Lord of their lives. Read Rev. 4:1 "I KNOW THY WORKS, THAT THOU NEITHER COLD NOR HOT. So then BECAUSE THOU ART LUKEWARM, AND NEITHER COLD NOR HOT, I WILL SPUE (vomit) THEE OUT OF MY MOUTH." He is talking to the Christian here and the Laodician church that He is talking to here is the type or symbollic of the last day church of today.Also read Rev.2:4,5...to those who left their first love...
Rev. 3:10 is talking to the Piladephia church..those who are ready.

Like I said, there are many of us who have been called already in 1988 to witness for the Lord to be ready...Choo Thomas's book which many of you have read was written primarily to warn people to be ready...it was mainly written to the Christian...Remember what He said? He said, everything is ready in Heaven but my church or Bride is not. The Bride is taken out of the church...the remainder who are not ready will be left here tried in the fire and later be raptured.They are saved, but not ready. I have witnessed since 1988 every time I leave my home almost and most of them say they are Christians but many are not living for the Lord. I have a neighbor that goes to church...is active and yet I know what he doing that is not right with the Lord. I see it with my own family and I have been told by the Lord they are not ready many times. I have been given a dream in regards to my daughter which I had to relate to her several years ago that she was living too much in the world...caught up in the world system.

Those who are living in sin such as fornication, homosexualtiy and other sins Paul speaks of will not enter the kingdom of God if they do not repent.

I believe this is who the Lord is speaking to. Some I believe get caught up in so many things and do not have a personal relationship with the Lord..they haver left their first love.

There have been many messages posted here over the last year or so, for I know I have posted many that people are receiving warning us of this...TO BE READY!!! "Jesus said,you call me Lord, Lord and you do not do the things I have commanded you to do.....

I have a tract that I have handed out for years called ' ARE ALL CHRISTIANS GOING IN THE RAPTURE??' it is scriptually sound, and it quotes many scriptures showing that. It is available and worth reading. Lyn Myze wrote a book in regards to this several years ago called THE OPEN DOOR which speaks of this very clearly scritpually.

GOD BLESS...MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

God bless you all. Jesus is coming soon.

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Jesus speaking to the CHURCH here:

Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love. Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and REMOVE YOUR LAMPSTAND FROM ITS PLACE. Rev 2:4&5

Now, if they had forsaken their first love (Jesus), then they were TRUE believers to begin with. Otherwise, Jesus would not admonish them to RETURN. They are in danger because they are not repentant. (We use the term backslidden today).

Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, AND I WILL MAKE THOSE WHO COMMIT ADULTERY WITH HER SUFFER INTENSELY, *UNLESS* THEY REPENT OF THEIR WAYS. (STILL speaking to the churches here- i.e Christians. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I AM HE WHO SEARCHES HEARTS AND MINDS, AND I WILL REPAY EACH OF YOU ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS. Rev. 2:20-23

Jesus is speaking of rewards (repay each of you according to your deeds). The rapture is not automatic; it is a reward to the overcomers, the faithful, the repentant.

I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; OBEY IT, AND REPENT. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. So, there are believers here that are shown by our Lord to have soiled their clothes (they have unrepentant sin). Those are the group the Lord says He is going to come upon them as a thief. Alternately, the believers that still have clean clothes are found worthy by His terms. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. Rev.3:1-3

Jesus knows what's in our hearts and what are deeds consist of. There is no fooling Him, but we can fool ourselves (the heart is deceitful ABOVE all things). It would behoove us to ask the Lord to search our hearts and show us if there be any sinful way in ourselves now and repent before it's too late. Remember, Jesus speaking to HIS CHURCH in all these letters.

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. This is speaking to all those who live on the earth!! Not just Jewish people and unbelievers. Christians who are left behind, indeed live upon the earth to be tested, as well. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God Rev 3:10-12

If overcoming was automatic upon belief in Jesus Christ, why would our very Lord Himself admonish us to be overcomers here? It is through obedience and submission to the work of the Holy Spirit, that is our part of the deal.

I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to SPIT YOU OUT OF MY MOUTH. Rev 3: 15&16

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
To him who OVERCOMES, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. Rev 3:19-20

God Bless.

I am absolutely convinced that any who 'practice' sin do not belong to Jesus.

and, so for us on RITA which I'm more convinced the above doesn't apply . . be encouraged, and humbled and joyous that we are invited to come to the Throne boldly.

I am the good shepherd, and I know mine and mine know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father". . John 10:11

Our Jesus will not let us go . . and of His own, He will lose none . . "My sheep know My Voice, and they hear Me" . .
~ ~
I like the way John MacArthur puts it:

We can’t just carry on with our responsibilities with a diminishing love for God and others.”

God wants us to enjoy Him in this life (Psalm 27:13) He wants an “in love” relationship all the time…and if God wants it, we can have it, if we are willing.

In the very next verse in Rev 2:5 God tells us how– He says “remember the height from which you have fallen and do the things you did at first”.

Remember the grace God offered you.
Remember the blood that has made you white as snow.
Remember the love that He showed on that cross
and remember others need to see this love and grace in you.

Oh, how this one hit home for me. It is so easy to be so busy, so caught up in life, so aware of the evil in this world that I lose the awe of my Savior. God forbid.

He is the One who will never leave me nor forsake me.

He is the One who has carried me through so many hard roads, He is the One who loves the unlovely me and whose blood gave me a robe of white.

He is the One who has been faithful…

Love the Lord – it is the greatest commandment…

Let’s pray together to love Him like we first did, to be in continued awe of Him, to remember His grace, to encourage each other as we look forward to the day of His return. He is there.

His arms are open wide. Nothing compares to Him. He is the solid rock, the hope of all nations.

He is the soon-coming King who knows every hair on your head.
He is in control.
He is all good.
He has not left you.
He will never leave you.

All glory and honor and praise belong to Him.

Prayer --Father: I love you. Help me to remember the height from which I have fallen. I want more of you because You want more of me. Draw me nearer precious Lord and help me to never forsake my first love. Thank you for loving me. Amen.

Donna

Well, then, I suppose Jesus must have been mistaken when He spoke the above to His Church. I guess He didn't mean all those things and the warnings mean nothing. He doesn't discipline those He loves, instead they were not His all along if they disobey?

That's ok. I'll keep the words of Jesus, and you can hold on your your convictions. This is serious stuff we are speaking of and I wouldn't want to be the one to say that it's ok to just overlook the words of our Lord in Revelation specifically to His children.

Thank you Mel :) this is what I want to understand where yall are coming from....and I can understand what you are saying....I do not think overcoming is an automatic thing..its a process...and believe me my whole life has been a process....

Can you tell me what you think about the scripture that says

and they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimonies?

Doesn't this say how to be an overcomer? that fits right into those scriptures?

Melanie
Donna

Well, then, I suppose Jesus must have been mistaken when He spoke the above to His Church. I guess He didn't mean all those things and the warnings mean nothing. He doesn't discipline those He loves, instead they were not His all along if they disobey?

That's ok. I'll keep the words of Jesus, and you can hold on your your convictions. This is serious stuff we are speaking of and I wouldn't want to be the one to say that it's ok to just overlook the words of our Lord in Revelation specifically to His children.

Mel please dont get offended... I want you and charity to share what is in your heart.... if you believe we are missing something then it is only fair to explain so others can understand..right?

Oh another thought...if we ask Jesus to search our hearts... and we ask Him to forgive us and cleanse us isnt that automatic? and then as far as the east is from the west He remembers them no more...it is usually us who keeps bringing them up and beating ourselves up with them though..... I know that deliverance sometimes can be automatic ( I have had this happen) and it can be a process also....

Melanie
Donna

I think He disciplines those He loves to help us with our walk on earth..to make us stronger vessels to be used here ......

Melanie and Charity,

I must agree with you. It's in the parable of the 10 virgins. They were all waiting, but only 5 were ready, with oil and were taken.

You are right, Melanie, when you say the Rapture is for the overcomers.

I wish it was as I was always taught: all Christians go. But there are those who are not 100% sold out to the Lord.

Case in point, I know a friend who is very well-respected in our Christian community here. One day, when I told him excitedly that I think the Rapture is near, he got uncomfortable and said he hoped it wasn't, that, sure Heaven must be nice, but he likes it here a whole lot, too. My mouth dropped! He doesn't long to BE with Jesus?

This is the case with many Christians. I suspect that they will be left behind to make that final decision.

It's either you die to yourself NOW and love the Lord more than your own life, or you die literally for Him later.

Kama
Melanie and Charity,

I must agree with you. It's in the parable of the 10 virgins. They were all waiting, but only 5 were ready, with oil and were taken.

You are right, Melanie, when you say the Rapture is for the overcomers.

I wish it was as I was always taught: all Christians go. But there are those who are not 100% sold out to the Lord.

Case in point, I know a friend who is very well-respected in our Christian community here. One day, when I told him excitedly that I think the Rapture is near, he got uncomfortable and said he hoped it wasn't, that, sure Heaven must be nice, but he likes it here a whole lot, too. My mouth dropped! He doesn't long to BE with Jesus?

This is the case with many Christians. I suspect that they will be left behind to make that final decision.

It's either you die to yourself NOW and love the Lord more than your own life, or you die literally for Him later.

really? Can you show me where the bible says this I would like to read that for myself...thank you :)

Here is something to remember, Jesus is the author and the finisher of our faith and He is able to present us clean to the Father.

The letters to the 7 churches are meant to discipline the churches and bring about repentence.

Jesus is seen in Heaven with all 7 of the churches.

The church in it's entirety will be raptured because the church is sealed with the Holy Spririt.

Jesus was serious when He said that He was able to present us clean!!

Amen, Dear Kama, thank you for that.

Dear Joyful Sue, I'm not getting offended, just surprised by the direct rebuttal to Scripture directed specifically to the Church.

Anyway, I too used to think (because I was taught that by men) that all the Church is going in the rapture. But then I decided to read Revelation 2 and 3 with an open heart and eyes to see and try to understand exactly what the words were saying and not what I was taught they said. I can't believe how clearly the words of Jesus speak directly for themselves. It is not our idea of worthiness, let's see what HE says is worthiness and overcoming and faithful. That's all that matters- He sets the standards. It would be worth our while, in my opinion at least, to try to understand them and follow through. He will tell you where you are spiritually if you ask Him. He is the rewarder of those whose hearts seek Him and are perfect towards Him! There is no fear in love, Joyful Susan!

Blessings!

Melissa
Here is something to remember, Jesus is the author and the finisher of our faith and He is able to present us clean to the Father.

The letters to the 7 churches are meant to discipline the churches and bring about repentence.

Exactly, Dear Melissa, and do you suppose Jesus will follow through with the stern warnings He speaks of if they are not heeded? Is he speaking for nothing? Or that He is not willing or able to follow through with the directives he issues for those who will not repent in order to overcome? I sure believe Him.

I just want to add that this is my last post here, anyway, because I did not want to start an argument. That has never been my intention. I'll just leave my words at this! Love and Blessings! M.

Melanie

There is no fooling Him, but we can fool ourselves (the heart is deceitful ABOVE all things.

Thank the LORD, Melanie, Jesus has given the Spirit to abide in us according to HIS LEADING . .

If overcoming was automatic upon belief in Jesus Christ, why would our very Lord Himself admonish us to be overcomers here?

Amen, it is through obedience and submission to the work of the Holy Spirit, that is our part of the deal.

You've answered your question right here, Melanie . . Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline.

Jesus does the disciplining

To him who OVERCOMES, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. Rev 3:19-20

Of course, we are to have a willing heart, and not practice sin.

If Jesus died on the cross, and actually paid the penalty for our sins, for God to turn around and let us go would depreciate and undo what the Son had accomplished...

Not to mention His Supreme Sacrifice that bore the PUNISHMENT of our sins.

Since He delivered His Son up for us all to save us, will He not also along with His Son GIVE us whatever we need to get us to glory?

Whatever grace it takes, Whatever strength it takes,. Whatever wisdom it takes . . Jesus will do it in us, and He is the One who is credited with all the glory . . for He is the starter and finisher of our faith.

Joyful Susan, Virginia, Melanie and Charity...

I have to throw my hat into the ring with you. This is not to say that that so many of what Donna is referring to are not saved at all.

Charity...I had to go back and reread what you first said and there is absolutely nothing that is out of line. The Lord does show what is in the hearts of others. Sometimes the Lord has tried the easy way and He loves His kids enough to reveal the sin to others, that in love it can be corrected.

When it comes to marriage. You bet, you better be the one that knows first or at least at the same time. Others do not get "guidance" for you. Period. Guidance is different than sin. For those on the fence, and those who just have too much of the world in them, they will not be invited to the rapture.

If we as a Christian are walking humbly and Holy as far as the Holy Spirit is revealing day by day, then we are walking in accordance to the will of the Lord. He promised to make our path straight. 2nd Ps, I believe.

Again, if we have waited before God and ask the Holy Spirit to check our hearts for sin, and He reveals nothing, then we walk with a clear conscience before Him. We then have desired to please Him and only Him. That's what the Holy Spirit was sent to do. Lead us into all righteousness.

I truly love you all and Texas Sue, thank you for having that rose on your posts. It reminds me of our reunion which is only days, prayerfully, away.

Coulby...very good post!!! Thank you!

YBIC
Steve

Amen Mel.... I agree with you here :) thats plain and simple....

I really hope yall are not thinking I am trying to argue with yall.... I really want to understand....I guess that for myself I will just listen to what the Holy Spirit is telling me....I know I do not have all the answers and i am not saying I do...also mostly my studies have come from a time that I totally surrendered to God after falling in sin that hurt many people... not just myself and I spent hours a day that turned into years... reading the bible marking it up until it fell apart and then starting on a new one....also my walk has been spending many hours on the floor asking God to change me and He has been faithful and just but it has been a process...mostly..oh and yes I have sat under the teaching of many anointed men and women of God...that submit to the moving of the Holy Spirit.. I have also been a victum of religious spirits and had to be delivered from them myself....Jesus knows my heart and I trust this and He knows why I am the way i AM....

I have given up a lot because I wanted to be closer to Jesus..although I am not perfect....and I do not expect to be until He takes me home.....but until then I will do my best and trust in Him...

Can you tell me what if at a split second the devil puts a thought or a temptation in your life before the rapture what will happen?

Melanie, I believe that Jesus is the Author and the Finisher of our faith and He will finish what he started! He will discipline the church up until the point of the rapture!

He is the Alpha and the Omega - we are in good hands because He is doing these things! He is completing us and besides, we are already clean because of the Word that He has spoken.

That is my understanding!

Steve W
Joyful Susan, Virginia, Melanie and Charity...

I have to throw my hat into the ring with you. This is not to say that that so many of what Donna is referring to are not saved at all.

Charity...I had to go back and reread what you first said and there is absolutely nothing that is out of line. The Lord does show what is in the hearts of others. Sometimes the Lord has tried the easy way and He loves His kids enough to reveal the sin to others, that in love it can be corrected.

When it comes to marriage. You bet, you better be the one that knows first or at least at the same time. Others do not get "guidance" for you. Period. Guidance is different than sin. For those on the fence, and those who just have too much of the world in them, they will not be invited to the rapture.

If we as a Christian are walking humbly and Holy as far as the Holy Spirit is revealing day by day, then we are walking in accordance to the will of the Lord. He promised to make our path straight. 2nd Ps, I believe.

Again, if we have waited before God and ask the Holy Spirit to check our hearts for sin, and He reveals nothing, then we walk with a clear conscience before Him. We then have desired to please Him and only Him. That's what the Holy Spirit was sent to do. Lead us into all righteousness.

I truly love you all and Texas Sue, thank you for having that rose on your posts. It reminds me of our reunion which is only days, prayerfully, away.

Coulby...very good post!!! Thank you!

YBIC
Steve

Ok now i am feeling like going on my way too...I never said anything charity said was out of line.... I am really trying to understand here but i guess it is just causing problems..this makes me sad :(

Joyful Susan

I really hope yall are not thinking I am trying to argue with yall.... I really want to understand....I guess that for myself I will just listen to what the Holy Spirit is telling me....I know I do not have all the answers and i am not saying I do...also mostly my studies have come from a time that I totally surrendered to God after falling in sin that hurt many people... not just myself and I spent hours a day that turned into years... reading the bible marking it up until it fell apart and then starting on a new one....also my walk has been spending many hours on the floor asking God to change me and He has been faithful and just but it has been a process...mostly..oh and yes I have sat under the teaching of many anointed men and women of God...that submit to the moving of the Holy Spirit.. I have also been a victum of religious spirits and had to be delivered from them myself....Jesus knows my heart and I trust this and He knows why I am the way i AM....

I have given up a lot because I wanted to be closer to Jesus..although I am not perfect....and I do not expect to be until He takes me home.....but until then I will do my best and trust in Him...

Can you tell me what if at a split second the devil puts a thought or a temptation in your life before the rapture what will happen?

Dear Sweet Sis, I meant to stop replying simply because I didn't want to hurt feelings or begin arguments, however, I couldn't leave your question unanswered. I LOVE EVERYTHING you just wrote and you have nothing to fear! Your life is a beautiful offering of love to the Lord, it is clear. Bless you for your devotion to Him, sweet sis!! That is the kind of life I long to pursue as well, to the best of my ability. The Lord looks at our hearts and the deeds that we do flow directly our of what is in them. We are continuing to change from glory to glory, so long as we abide in Him, the True Vine.

Again, it is the state of our hearts toward Him that He sees and rewards. Let us all continue to pursue Him with all our hearts and follow His leading. I don't see anywhere in those verses of Revelation that I quoted where Jesus is standing by ready to rip away our Blessed Hope in Him at the slightest sin. However, to me He clearly shows that the requirements of overcoming are obedience and repentance. Thankfully, if we remain sensitive to the Holy Spirit, we are quick to repent and the Lord knows the condition of a heart that practices this. A broken and contrite heart, He will not despise.

Let me add this one thing very delicately when I say that the rapture is not the be-all and end-all of Christianity. So, the Lord will continue that work that He has begun in us and refine us in the fires of the hour of trial, if that is what it takes for some. We can be earnest and heed the warnings He give AHEAD of time, so as to be included as His overcoming Bride that is promised to be kept from the hour of trial. (first part of the tribulation)

Hope that helps! LOVe you, M.

Melanie
Joyful Susan

Dear Sweet Sis, I meant to stop replying simply because I didn't want to hurt feelings or begin arguments, however, I couldn't leave your question unanswered. I LOVE EVERYTHING you just wrote and you have nothing to fear! Your life is a beautiful offering of love to the Lord, it is clear. Bless you for your devotion to Him, sweet sis!! That is the kind of life I long to pursue as well, to the best of my ability. The Lord looks at our hearts and the deeds that we do flow directly our of what is in them. We are continuing to change from glory to glory, so long as we abide in Him, the True Vine.

Again, it is the state of our hearts toward Him that He sees and rewards. Let us all continue to pursue Him with all our hearts and follow His leading. I don't see anywhere in those verses of Revelation that I quoted where Jesus is standing by ready to rip away our Blessed Hope in Him at the slightest sin. However, to me He clearly shows that the requirements of overcoming are obedience and repentance. Thankfully, if we remain sensitive to the Holy Spirit, we are quick to repent and the Lord knows the condition of a heart that practices this. A broken and contrite heart, He will not despise.

Let me add this one thing very delicately when I say that the rapture is not the be-all and end-all of Christianity. So, the Lord will continue that work that He has begun in us and refine us in the fires of the hour of trial, if that is what it takes for some. We can be earnest and heed the warnings He give AHEAD of time, so as to be included as His overcoming Bride that is promised to be kept from the hour of trial. (first part of the tribulation)

Hope that helps! LOVe you, M.

thank you Mel...I was not going to post any ore for the very reasons you stated also :)

But now I am crying and so thankful for your words of encouragement.... I really do admire the wisdom God has given you...My greaest desire is to be with Jesus.... I have given my whole life to Him and resisted (as hard as it has been) things because He meant more to me..... and it has not been easy..although with the Holy spirit it has been and by the grace of God...

gosh one more thing...

I am not perfect that is the whole thing...I have thoughts and temptations constantly... I am really trying my best to deal with thoughts I have sometimes... I am trying so hard to see others through the eyes of Jesus and not judge them based on their looks...I have a lot of bitter feelings toward some people in the church who have hurt my family that I am dealing with so when others start talking about not being worthy it can be a little scarey....because I am not perfect....but the Holy Spirit is working in me.....

Bless you sweet Melanie . . we're sisters, and I love you.

In continuation of our discussion, . . I am trying to find in scripture where our Lord Jesus says, depart from Me, for I knew you at one time. . . but now you are not Mine.

All saved, born-again, and blood-bought children of God here on earth will be raptured.

Our Father sees the Holy Spirit abiding in the believer, Christ Himself raising up His blood-bought in the rapture!! praise God!!!

Yes, yes, the saved have oil in their lamps.

Granted, not all who sit in the church pews will hear Him but those who are born again will hear Jesus shout.

There will be many 'professing' church people who will be left behind because they are not born again.

The Lord makes it plain that those who diligently believe they're works gets them raptured are not born again.

What a shock!!

Looking @ Matthew 7:22-23: Many will say to me in that day, . . . "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many WONDERFUL works?

. . . And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

How can this happen? How can church people do things, WONDERFUL things for the Lord and yet Jesus will tell them, "I never knew you."

Please, take notice that these people that Jesus WILL say this to were NEVER born again.

What does The Lord say?, "I NEVER knew you." That is to say, "You have never been mine."

Does the above refer to backsliders? If God says, "I never knew you." . . seems He means just that?

These 'good workers' do not know God personally and Jesus will tell them, "I NEVER knew you."

I don't see where the Lord says from the above. I knew you at one time...you used to be mine."

The "partial rapture" makes no sense for the saved.

We are saved by grace through faith and we are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.

It's real hard to make sense of a partial rapture for those who are saved and born-again.

Donna you are right and I know several people that are like this

The Lord makes it plain that those who diligently believe they're works gets them raptured are not born again.

the one I could of had a great life with was just like this ...a good person and he professed it too but never submitted his life to the Holy spirit...and that was what made the decision for me////.. I have no idea if he will go in the rapture or not but I am pretty sure at the time he did not even know much about it.....

I beleive that anyone who has accepted Jesus into their heart and has asked for forgiveness of their sins and meant it and truly loves Jesus with their whole heart and tries to live their life for Jesus the best way they can.

Will all be in the rapture!!

And the ones watching like everyone here on Rita will get a crown of righteousness for watching.

But watching I beleive has nothing to do with if Jesus will take you in the rapture it is just we will get a crown for our faithfulnes in watching for him.

But everyone who has said the saving prayer and meant it when they said it will all be in the rapture.

Because we are all sinners but we are just now forgiven for them because of Jesus and Jesus is the only one who can set us free from our sins.

And nothing we do can ever set us free.

If we had to be perfect to be in the rapture none of us would be going.

But remember Jesus came for the sinners not the righteous and the forgiven sinners is the ones he is now coming back for which is all of us!!!

And the only ones that will be left behind are the lost sinners that need forgiveness not the forgiven sinners (christians)that have realized they need forgiveness and Jesus.

And this is what I beleive is true and helps me to live a life free from condemnation.

So hope this makes you all that are worrying if you are good enough to be in the rapture feel better and that you have nothing to worry about. And if you have been forgiven by Jesus and love him with all your heart and try your best to love others that is all you can do and that is all that is required to be in the rapture.

Love you all

Sister AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Dear Donna, I appreciate your reply! We both recognize that the church is not a building but a people. Do you suppose that the Lord is speaking to a people in Revelation 2 & 3? Of course He is. He speaks to those who are IN the Church (NOT a building), but His Body. He speaks to them as one who is Head and knows all things about them. He is the one telling them to repent, to RETURN to Him (implying they were once following Him and now have backslidden), and to OBEY. They are His people. He promises SOME of them that because they have obeyed Him and are overcomers, that He will keep THESE from the Hour of Trial that is coming upon ALL mankind. I wonder how one gets around this by simply saying that all believers are going in the pre-trib rapture?

I think I've made my point and I've yet to see anyone reply to all those warnings in Revelation directed to all the churches, all except the faithful church, philadelphia, to whom is promised the open door. I'd like to see someone come up with a suggestion as to why Jesus says these things but will not indeed follow through with them...

Love to you, Donna! M.

Okay, I'm just going to say this since I feel the Holy Spirit just prompted me to write- that we have been taught that John represents the Church in Revelation four, when the Lord says "Come up Here!". That is not quite true. John represents the Bride, the faithful Church, the Philadelphians. Is he not the only disciple who is referred as the one whom Jesus loved, was not His relationship with Jesus one of intimacy, closeness, deep secrets, complete devotion? The word says it was. How does John represent Laodecia, for instance, how does He represent a lukewarm , proudful, blind church, who will still be somehow called up despite Jesus' rebuke? John in no way represent the whole Church, as seen in Revelation, but the select sold-out, in love, Bride of Christ.

Honestly, I need to let this be my final posting. I love and bless you all as you seek Jesus!

Amen, Melanie

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com