This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Watch the Lamb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjxmOzsgp8

Re: Watch the Lamb

Thank you Jubilee. This is a moving yet realistic portrayal of what our Savior went through for the love of all mankind. Bless your heart - Coulby

Email: run_coulby@yahoo.com

Okay, Bro's and Sis's, I am having a really hard time with listening to Mr. Boltz's music since he has left his family and is now living a homosexual life.

I know that the character of the Lord never changes, and this is truth, but the vessel that this has come out of has abandoned his Lord, his wife, his four children, and his faith, as far as I am concerned. All the while he was making his 16 albums, he considered himself gay, but had never publicly expressed it until 2005.

He does not believe that he has walked away from the Lord, but that he is doing what God called him to do, be gay, and that he is a homosexual Christian.

Stumbling blocks galore. Sorry. I had to speak out about this because I am seeing well meaning Christians posting this man's music. Did you know that he is a homosexual now? I am not condemning the man, but his sin will if he doesn't repent. The Bible is plain about the fact that homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of God. God didn't destroy 2 whole cities for the sin of homosexuality for nothing. He hates it, period, and that is why it is called Sodomy.

This is a 'blemish', a 'spot', and a 'wrinkle' on RITA. We are not to partake in other mens sins, and I will never, personally, share a homosexual 'christians' music with anyone lest that person think that the two can exist in the same temple. They cannot!

Ray Boltz is an endorsement for the mixture of homosexuality and Christianity, and it is a lie straight from the pit of Hell. This is another sign to me that we are truly living in the last days.

http://christianmusic.about.com/od/editorial1/a/rayboltzcomesou.htm

Jubilee - this is one of my ABSOLUTE favorites - thank you so much for posting as I haven't seen it in some time. This is a heartbreaker.

Thank you .
Bless you,
Star

HTTL...

Why are you pointing out someone's sins? Most of the Christian singers I know have major problems in one area or another. That makes them human.

You should really check your heart, & pray for them if you have a problem with what they are doing.

Slander & gossip are not things the Lord likes, either.

TN Dove,

The Lord told me that this is the response that I would get. And this is what He told me to say.

What gender is Jesus? Whom do gay men look at in a sexual way? Is there a potential that a homosexual man would be sexually attracted to Jesus being that He is of the same sex? The answer is yes, and that is precisely what happened to the pre-incarnate Jesus when He went to Sodom to remove Lot and his family from that wicked city.

When He and his companions were in Lot's house, the homosexual men in the city demanded that Lot give them the Lord and His companions so that they could rape them.

Slander is the act of uttering false charges and misrepresentations against someone. I have done neither. What I have stated is public knowledge. I am sorry to see that you despise the holiness of our Lord, and choose to support people that have heard the gospel all their lives, and have shipwrecked their faith by choice.

You are guilty of the very thing that you are accusing me of for you have misrepresented me in your chastisement.

This is not gossip either. This man came out in the media of his own accord. He entered into that interview of his own free-will to make his choice in lifestyle plain. I am taking a stand against a sin that God hates. Music is spiritual. Satan is the covering Cherub that had musical instruments in his being and serenaded the Godhead. If the roots are evil, so is the music. You can do what you want, but if you don't see anything wrong with putting this man's music forth as something to look to for your salvation, go for it. Why don't we all share it with new Christians so that they can research who he is, and they can believe that being a homosexual Christian is okay. By the way, there is no such thing as a homosexual Christian. It is an oxymoron. Light and dark cannot dwell in the same place.

A little leaven leaven's the whole lump. If you want to listen to this man's music that is your choice. Putting it forth as holy is saying that it is anointed of God, and it isn't. People get wrapped up in the emotion of it, and that is not what salvation is about. Our salvation is about being separate from the world, sanctified and holy. Mr. Boltz is not. He has joined the ranks of the masses on the broad road. I will not pray for a man that knows the gospel and rejects outright the word of God. As for my heart, I have a clear conscience before God.

There is a place in scripture that tells us to deliver people that are taken in sexual sins unto Satan that the flesh may be destroyed so the soul can be saved. I deliver him unto Satan.

Thanks for the encouragement, though TN Dove, I really appreciate it.

HolyToTheLord
Okay, Bro's and Sis's, I am having a really hard time with listening to Mr. Boltz's music since he has left his family and is now living a homosexual life.

Ray Boltz is an endorsement for the mixture of homosexuality and Christianity, and it is a lie straight from the pit of Hell. This is another sign to me that we are truly living in the last days.

I feel the same way, HolyToTheLord . . this is such obvious discernment, how can we ridicule your response as gossip, when Ray is happy to endorse his lifestyle, admitting his behavior is 'good' in Christs sight?

Yikes, I have to side with HTTL on this one - not saying that I don't like Ray's music or that God can certainly work through that music because I believe He can and does.

Ray may have feelings of homosexuality, just like we all have certain sin feelings that we fight, but he has a choice whether to act or not act on those feelings. Just like a heterosexual woman has a choice whether she will act on her feelings of wanting to be with a man while not being married. It's the same thing. A person wanting a physical relationship with another human being while not being married.

Sin is sin, and the woman who is in an unmarried relationship is in as much danger as the man who is in a relationship with a man. Are they saved? Only God knows the heart and it is up to Him to judge, but He does give us some pretty clear guidelines when he says that no fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, etc. will enter the kingdom of heaven.

I feel for Ray and the sin that pulls him, but he has bought into the lie that he can practice that sin and still be ok in God's eyes.

God's blessing to the man, and I pray God opens his eyes to the truth before it is too late.

Donna
HolyToTheLord

I feel the same way, HolyToTheLord . . this is such obvious discernment, how can we ridicule your response as gossip, when Ray is happy to endorse his lifestyle, admitting his behavior is 'good' in Christs sight?

How very sad. I didn't know this about him and that he is bold about in his public speech. The reason it makes me sad is that ot makes it look okay to be gay and claim Christ and leads them down a false broad road to hell. How many people caught up in this lifestyle will miss heaven because they are believing from Ray's example that it is okay?

Gossip, gossip, gossip... blah, blah, blah. What a shame this post turned out this way.

As Donna points out, not gossip if it is true. More like a warning.

This is a message that an Angel of the Lord gave to a prophet of God named Dumitru Duduman. The Bible specifically says that the wrath of God is poured out on the sons of disobedience because they refuse to acknowledge God for who He is. It is written very clearly in Romans 1. They make it up as they go. TN Dove I am sorry that you have refused to acknowledge the truth. You have allowed your prejudice to sway your judgment. I am always saddened how Christians defend homosexuality openly. We must choose who we will serve. Choose you this day...as the Lord says.

The message that was given to Mr. Duduman was given to warn the church that America is going to burn because the church has allowed homosexuality, abortion, divorce, and every other sin that God hates into its midst without repentence. He is holy and cannot abide sin, and will not overlook a sin that affects our entire society. Mr. Boltz clearly knows the difference between right, and wrong, and has chosen to believe that God is okay with homosexuality, because he says he fought it for years.

If I lie, or steal, it affects me and whoever I have lied to, or stolen from. Homosexuality affects the entire infrastructure of our society. They are now trying to change the laws as concerning marriage. God created marriage...not man. Who are we to change His order, His creation, His design? Homosexuality is insidious.

Below is the visitation. God is sick of sin, and I believe that this may occur here in 2011 as per some other visions that I have read. Time will tell. All I know is that we are in trouble as a nation, and abortion and homosexuality are at the core of sins that are bringing on this judgment, coupled with our unwillingness to repent of them.

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php

The Message For America

September, 1984

Late one night, I could not sleep, The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying, I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, "I don't know."

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

I said, "What will you do with the church?" He said, "I want to save the church, but the churches have forsaken me." I said, "How did they forsake you?" He said, "The people praise themselves. The honor that the people are supposed to give Jesus Christ, they take upon themselves. In the churches there are divorces. There is adultery in the churches. There are homosexuals in the churches. There is abortion in the churches and all other sins that are possible.

Because of all the sin, I have left some of the churches. You must yell in a loud voice that they must put an end to their sinning. They must turn toward the Lord. The Lord never gets tired of forgiving. They must draw close to the Lord, and live a clean life. If they have sinned until now, they must put an end to it, and start a new life as the Bible tells them to live."

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

"What will you do with the Church of the Lord? How will you save the ones that will turn toward you?" I asked. He said, "Tell them this: how I saved the three young ones from the furnace of fire, and how I saved Daniel in the lions den, is the same way I will save them."

The angel of the Lord also told me, "I have blessed this country because of the Jewish people who are in this country. I have seven million Jews in this country, but they do not want to recognize the Lord. They didn't want to thank God for the blessing they received in this country. Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris.

Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought."

When I heard all of this I said, "if you are truly the angel of the Lord, and everything you have told me is true, then all you have said must be written in the Bible." He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth. After His victory," the angel said, "there will be one flock and one Shepherd. There will be no need for light. The Lamb of God will be the Light. There will be no sickness, no tears, and no deaths. There will only be eternal joy and God will be the ruler. There will be only one language. Only one song. And no need for a translator! ... And, Dumitru," he continued, "a word of warning. If you keep anything from the American people that you are told, I will punish you severely." "How will I know that this is for real -that it will really happen?" I asked. "As a sign that I have spoken to you, tomorrow before you wake, I will send someone to bring you a bed, and at noon I will send you a car and a bucket of honey. After which I will send someone to pay your rent." The next day someone brought Dumitru a bed, and at noon a car arrived with the bucket of honey. His rent was also paid, as God had promised him. (See chapter 10, "THROUGH THE FIRE WITHOUT BURNING.") Then the angel left.

Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

Please don't think that I hate the man because I don't. I don't hate anyone because if we hate, we do not even know God. I do not know him personally, but the scripture says that to whom much is given, much is required. He has been given an abundance of scripture, and he will be without excuse. He has chosen to ignore the outright truth of the scriptures and traded it for lies that he is now living in. I will not endorse, nor be a part of this.

My opinion is He can be a homosexual now, but it doesn't mean amazing musics that he created when he was faithful to God become irrelevant. His music, in my opinion is still a piece of art in Christianity and this doesn't relate to whether he is now in the "wrong direction" or not.
I think this is like a preacher who leads many to know about Yeshua but then fell into sins. His fruit still when he was faithful is still a fragrant to Adonai but he must deal with his own sinful nature personally to Yahweh once he is in "wrong direction".

It is not the same thing. Music carries a 'spirit' with it. Everyone must make their own choice on this, but I had to take a stand because I am seeing people posting his music all over the place, and I did not know if people were aware of who he is now.

Let me ask you. Hitler was a nice guy to his friends, and he did some good things in the beginning before he started murdering people. Do we look upon anything he does as good? Is he someone that we choose to emulate?

Choose you this day. Is Ray Boltz's music integral to my salvation. Not at all. It is amazing how Christians will overlook a person's lifestyle and embrace the fruit that has come out of those lives that are based on sin.

Heartbreaking really.

I am so sorry that this posting of "Watch the Lamb" went in this direction. I had no idea that Ray Boltz was gay. I chose this song as I think it is beautiful and tells the story that Jesus is the Lamb of God. It seemed very fitting for Good Friday. Instead of condemning Ray we should be praying for him.

He is a public figure. He calls himself a Christian, and he endorses homosexuality. He has been bathed in the Gospel for years. You do what the Lord leads you to do. He knows the truth and he has openly rejected it and distorted God's word and made it into a lie.

I have done what the Lord has instructed me to do. You must all do as He leads you to do.

I say all this with no malice. I pray the Lord blesses you all this wonderful Resurrection weekend. Many will come to our Lord in that day proclaiming they knew Him, and did many things for Him, and they will be rejected. I do not want to be one of those people. The scripture tells us to avoid the very appearance of evil. I choose to follow the Word of God and not the opinions, feelings, or peer-pressures of man.

If we as normal thinking people with consciences understand the necessity to discipline our children, when necessary, how much MORE our Holy FATHER expects us to know He chastises?

If our children do wrong we confront them, It is needed to confront, to chastise, and correct them and restore.

It is the Word that washes. So it is the work of the Word to purify through the church by confronting practicing sin and speak the path of repentance and restoration.

HTTL...

What you have spoken is exactly right on. God does not
want His chosen people to mix with those that are unclean. In my book, if someone turns into a life of sin, yes indeed pray for them, that they may be restored. But, then to have anything in ones home that now represents that which the enemy might be able to grab onto in other people's lives, is now not acceptable.

The Lord has clearly said over and over to His church to come out of her. What does that mean? It means to not associate or participate in "anything" that the Lord calls unholy. There are no exceptions dear brothers and sisters. We are to walk "Holy unto Him and Him alone". We are to depart from anything that separates us from Him. If a musician has now turned away from the Lord, then out goes eveything from my home that should not be. And since I have said such, I now need to check what I have and see if it offends the Lord.

We as a people and this includes me, don't really understand what it means to walk in the "Fear of the Lord". I believe if we did, we would literally be on our faces in shame, that we do not see things as God sees them.

Forgive me for being so brutal in this message, but we need to reconsider what has been said here. Holy to the Lord is 100% correct in what he has written.

Sorry to be so preachy, but we are to honor Him and depart of those that no longer are willing to walk in Holiness. Remove anything and everything that is now unholy. Have nothing to do with it. Am I being harsh?

Yes!!! But if we view things as the Word says we are to, then we had better.

I absolutely love each and everyone of you, but I will follow and trust only in Him. The world no longer has any interest to me. People do, but not the world.

Blessing to all...

Steve

There are a couple of other things that need to be highlighted here, and these come directly from the Lord.

By his own admission, Mr. Boltz says that during the time that he was making his first 16 albums that he hated himself, and that he was living a lie. So by extension the fruit that was produced during those years is stemming from lies and hatred, even though the fruit speaks of Christ, it has no part of Him present in it because the works of righteousness are sown in the Holy Spirit. This speaks directly to when Nadab and Abihu offered unholy fire in the temple. They were trying to serve before the Lord, but it was not ordained of Him, and therefore they were slain.

Do you think that Jesus says to himself, "Well, Ray was trying to serve me when he made all that music for all those years. In his heart he was a homosexual, but because he is singing about me, I accept that body of work, but now, that he is living what was actually in his heart, which is a homosexual life, I do not accept his present body of work?"

The other thing that the Lord spoke to me directly about is the fact that TN Dove, and many other 'Christians' that I have raised this issue with,
do not want me to speak about this. I am accused of being biased, prejudice, a bigot, a homophobe, and all kinds of other accusations. I will speak the truth, and I was not accusing, but informing. All of this is public information, and I made nothing up.

I have a homosexual step-brother that I grew up with, and love. I worked with a gay man for 13 years, and I loved him dearly. I witnessed to him, and told him that God looks on homosexuality as an abomination, and that he needs to forsake his sin. When you truly love someone you feel compelled to speak the truth to them because you know what lies ahead for them if you don't. It is hard, but if you really love someone they need to know what God says about their sin if you are the one that has the opportunity to tell them.

The way he chose to handle it is to start going to church with his lover. They now are greeters, sing in the choir, and are fully accepted in the Presbyterian church that they attend. They feel safe and justified in their sin. God forbid!

The point being that we are in the mess that we are in as a nation because the church, the one's that know the word, have compromised and become lukewarm. We refuse to actually believe that God will send these people to Hell. We have not cried out the truth, and just say we need to pray for these people. No...No...No! We need to stand up for righteousness and warn people that they are all going to likewise perish unless they forsake their sin and repent. We all have to repent. I repent every day, even for secret sins that I don't know anything about. If I sin, I have to repent. We all do. It is not our love that gets through to people. It is the word of God that will not return to Him void. I have loved people until I am blue in the face only to have them spit in my face. We need to tell them the truth as the word tells us. That is the only hope that anyone ever has to have the strongholds in their lives broken. It is the word that is powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, dividing asunder the soul and spirit and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. In short, it convicts people of their sin. When one is truly convicted that what they are doing is wrong, then they must decide if they are going to forsake their sin, or stay in it. They have to make a choice. God moves in His word and it goes forth and achieves what He wants it to as we speak it.

We have to get in line with the word of God and quit trying to re-write it according to what we feel is right, or wrong.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Love to you all.

Sounds like posting all Christian music is off limits, then, guys. There's not one I know of who doesn't sin.

HolyToTheLord
When one is truly convicted that what they are doing is wrong, then they must decide if they are going to forsake their sin, or stay in it. They have to make a choice.

God moves in His word and it goes forth and achieves what He wants it to as we speak it.

We have to get in line with the word of God and quit trying to re-write it according to what we feel is right, or wrong.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Amen, HTTL . .

HolyToTheLord...

Thank you for being a strong voice to the Body of Christ. I've already spoken in my post above.

I don't know this singer at all. But we as the church need to be in line with the mind of Christ. We have taken on the world and God's warning to the Body today is to come out of the world. Be separated unto Him and Him only.

Amen and Amen!!!

YBIC
Steve

There is a big difference in someone who slips, falls in their walk, repents, is forgiven, and one who CHOOSES to live in sin announcing it as their choice to the world. To do so and then still expect to be accepted in the Christian walk and to produce "Christian products" is brazen and a slap in the face to the sacrifice of Jesus. Considering what Jesus endured for us I find the defense of such an abomination puzzling.

Nobody's defending the abomination.

But, I will be praying for Ray. Will you all? Have any of you tried to talk to him?

I guess I've seen the other side of too many artists because of where I live. It gives you compassion for them. I just can't seem to write them off, because many are my neighbors. I don't think Jesus has given up on Ray yet, either. It's not over, 'til it's over.

For Ray to consider his practicing sin a blessing to him, and 'freeing' is an abomination. , . . and yes, TN Dove, he needs prayer.

I have a twin brother who is gay . . I've talked to him til I'm blue, he's not a Christian, but he does say, . . 'well Donna, you have your Jesus and I have mine" . . I wonder where Ray stands?

As T/Sue points out . . a sure way to slap our Lord Jesus in the Face is to call evil good and acceptable, and have no fear of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. .

We all know by reading the Written Word how God feels about practiced rebellion against His Word and Righteousness and Majestic Holy Name, huh . .

TN Dove...

First let me say that we love you brother. What Texas Sue is saying is absolutely correct.

If I understand it, you're in the music business or have been? When you're in a particular area too long, the enemy has more time to feed you lies that sound like truth. In this case, we want to separate ourselves, in our walk, word and deeds, and commit them unto the Lord.

I know you know this already, but somehow you're mixing those of us in the Body that fall short daily, and need to repent and to walk Holy before Him with a person that has forsaken God, his family and anything to do with Holy Biblical truth. This is a major decision in this person's life that is going to have lasting affects. We're not talking about someone, if I understand this all correct, that is in love with the Lord. Instead, he is a person that has fallen into depravity. It sounds like he has fallen so far as to care less about righteousness at all. In fact, he is perverting the truth. The Bible says then to not have anything to do with such a person. You might ask why??? Because God understands the weakness of the human condition. We are then likely to agree with the sin, or make excuses for the sin. In each and every case, we sacrifice the work that Christ did to set us free. That's why God dealt so strongly with this sin with the Jews, as they were coming out of Egypt. 25,000 dead at the hands of their brothers.

No excuses on this one brother. Ask God to open your eyes to the truth, to allow you to walk separated and unto Him and Him only.

There is a huge difference on someone that gone this far and one that wants to please the Lord and desires after Him only. Don't mix the two. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal this to you and He will.

Love you brother!

Steve

I agree, Donna.

But, I've also seen people just like him do a complete 180 in a week's time. The Lord can find Ray wherever he's wandered off to. Just like he has for every other major Christian artist when they get off track.

I don't think you people realize what the enemy does when you become a threat like Ray did. His music touched so many people. He helped to win many for the Kingdom. I'm so glad I'm not in the spotlight like that. Tough place to be for anyone & stay there long.

I believe Ray's songs did touch people . . . I don't think these knew his lifestyle, huh . .

Praise God when a sinner is convicted and repents, and sincerely makes 180 deg. turnaround toward God's arms wide open with forgiveness!!!

. . Praise our God of Mercy and Grace . . amen, TNDove . . that's why He died.

I agree with TN Dove that we need to pray for Ray. No one is beyond the reach of our Lord, and it ain't over till it's over. I think Ray had the Lord in His heart when he wrote the songs he did and I think God can use them for His good, but somewhere along the line, Ray believed a lie and we need to pray that God shows him the truth. We all believe lies at certain points, but if our hearts are tender towards the Lord, then when He shows us the truth, we will turn and repent. May we pray that Ray hears the truth and turns and repents while there is still time.

Very well said Steve. Your explanation of being to close to these situations and possible consequences reminds me of the story of the frog and the water being heated gradually.

Amen, Donna & Steve.

I guess what I’m saying is it is a repeating cycle here in town. None that I know of are without major, major struggles. They're generally strong when they arrive; they put records out that are a threat to the enemy, & then BAM — they're taken out.

Then, a couple years pass... & they come crawling back to church. We welcome them back with open arms. I guess I just have a different perspective, because I see them @ the grocery store, as well as the record store on CD covers. Plus, I work with them daily.

I pray the Lord has mercy on all of us, & especially the ones who have to deal with the public all the time. That can be maddening — when people in the church idolize you.

Pray for the leaders & the musicians. None of them are perfect.

Diane C
We all believe lies at certain points, but if our hearts are tender towards the Lord, then when He shows us the truth, we will turn and repent. May we pray that Ray hears the truth and turns and repents while there is still time.

Exactly, Diane.

Someone must be willing to put the rocks down, & talk to brother Ray. That someone would be me. Probably in a couple weeks, if we're still here.

Please pray for me, too. I need it... obviously.

Wow, Kerry - that would be awesome if you could talk to Ray! I will be praying for the opportunity for you and for you to have the words of the Lord for him.

He needs to understand that he is leading people astray and will be held accountable, but God still loves him and wants to restore him and make him whole.

Ray needs to understand that no matter what physical desires he has, he needs to be looking to only fulfill his spiritual desires and everything else will melt away. This world is fading fast, and with it, our physical bodies. We need to be concentrating on the spiritual side of ourselves. It's all that will last.

Blessings and strength to you brother as you talk to Ray.

TN Dove...

None of us are perfect. That's not even a consideration. If one really thinks about it, we do such a disservice to those that have some fame. Pride is the area that satan fell in and we do to. To idolize anyone other than loving our Savior I would think, as I'm typing this, is a sin. It's idolatry.

Yes you are very close to it. The key for you is to love the person, hate the sin and walk true to the commandments of the Lord. If you do not do that, there is not going to be a standard that they can come running to when everything falls apart in their life. That standard is Jesus and His word. Be true to Him and with prayer, you will see some come around, if the Lord tarries.

Bless you brother. Don't play second fiddle on this one, ok? Stand up and be counted, if it comes on down to it. Otherwise walk secure in the Lord. The light of Christ then "will" be seen.

Blessings on you!!!

Steve

It's next on the agenda... if I can still remember how to teach him my rapture song.

The ole TN Dove is pretty worn out:

God has placed me in some really unusual places over the years. I haven't always passed the test. I hope I do this time.

Diane C
I agree with TN Dove that we need to pray for Ray. No one is beyond the reach of our Lord, and it ain't over till it's over. I think Ray had the Lord in His heart when he wrote the songs he did and I think God can use them for His good, but somewhere along the line, Ray believed a lie and we need to pray that God shows him the truth. We all believe lies at certain points, but if our hearts are tender towards the Lord, then when He shows us the truth, we will turn and repent. May we pray that Ray hears the truth and turns and repents while there is still time.

Agreed with You Diane C as well as TN Dove. If Ray is a homesexual, surely he makes sin as it is against what Bible has said. I don't know how to explain it, but Ray's song like Watch the Lamb, Thank You and any other is a really touching songs.

I just wanna tell you, all of my kids crying when listening to Ray's song "Thank You" as well as one other which I forgot the title. The clip is so touching and make us dream of heaven in the hand of Yeshua. When Ray declared he is a gay, surely he has something to deal with God, as homosexual is surely a sin. However, his songs I guess bring many awakenings to people especially for me and my family. His song "Thank You" is a very touching song. If he is a gay, we need to pray for him instead judging him. He is in the wrong path but there is always hope in Yeshua especially as this person has produced a lot of songs which bring awakening to people of how they live in Yeshua. I don't know and cannot explain how this person (Ray) can produce those beautiful anointed songs and still live in the sin of homosexual. Only My Lord Yeshua could explain that. Meanwhile, I choose to pray for him instead of judging him, I pray for Yeshua's mercy and grace upon him that someday Ray will repent from his sin and back to the true path of life according to the Bible.

Christians really do need to read their Bibles more, and quit equating Contemporary Christian Music with the word of God.

Discerning and refusing to accept someone's lifestyle that has turned the truth into a lie is not judging. Mr. Boltz is proclaiming that he is still serving God as a homosexual Christian. Blech!

We are specifically commanded to judge between ourselves. The lukewarmness that I feel here is appalling. Mr. Boltz knows the gospel, and the fact that TN Dove lives amongst a group of people that he makes his living by makes it even more difficult to take a stand because it threatens his living, and his position. He risks being ostracized by the very people that he works amongst. These people are his bosses, if I am reading between the lines correctly. If not, ostracization is difficult when one wants to be accepted by a group of people that are famous.

1 Corinthians 6:1-3

'1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

2 Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 Know you not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?'

It speaks volumes to me that supposed Christians are accusing their brethren of being judgmental against a person that claims that they can be a homosexual and a Christian. It is sickening.

A little reminder here. Recently Elton John proclaimed that Jesus, our Jesus, the holy Son of the Living God, was a gay man. Do you not see how insidious homosexuality is? Here is a beloved, gay singer, and some of you equate these artists with God Almighty, really, proclaiming to the public that Jesus was just like him...gay. How many people now believe this is true because Mr. John said so...only God knows.

http://www.popeater.com/2010/02/18/elton-john-jesus-gay/

I pray that some here may realize that making excuses for these people is unacceptable. Everyday some new celebrity that people worship, is coming out as gay. Ricky Martin just this week. And if you are not gay, you are bi because it is now fashionable to be so, or to have alot of gay friends. You are cool if you have at least one. It shows how open minded and acceptable you are.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8594423.stm

When I was a child, it was a shame to even speak of homosexuality openly. Look at us now. It is everywhere, and spreading like wild fire. No wonder the Lord is going to burn this earth just like he burned Sodom and Gomorrah. Is that harsh?

When we stand before God and give an account of our lives before Him, we will have no excuses. We want to 'soften' the sins of other people. It is so disgusting to me. Let's sugar-coat and make everything sweeter. Look at the appalling shape the church is in today because of it. Satan is the most subtle creature of the field, and he knows how to weedle his way into our hearts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

'9 You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don't you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals, 10thieves, greedy people, drunks, slanderers, and robbers will not inherit the kingdom of God.'

Why would he say 'Stop deceiving yourselves!'? Because we want to love people into the Kingdom, and that does not work, period. It is only the unadulterated word of God that will stand.

Jude 1:17-23

'17 But, beloved, remember you the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But you, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.'

Homosexuality is sensual. It is a sin of the flesh that is a spot on our garment. As far as being born that way...I will agree with that because we are all born in sin and shapen in iniquity. We must choose life, and I choose to believe God and not man's estimation of this sin. People say 'I was born this way, and I have had these thoughts all my life.' Why I am sure you have. You were born sinful. A person's chances of coming to the Lord now are even lower because it is so widely accepted, and taught. A character in Harry Potter is extremely gay. This is being fed to children. WAKE UP!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,303760,00.html

I won't go into the whole Harry Potter thing, but 'Christians' are letting their children read this wicked trash. Witchcraft and homosexuality. God help us!

Some we must save with fear. Those that know the word, and even think that they are living for Christ, as Mr. Boltz does, fear is the only thing that will save them...not compassion and love. He has turned the truth of God into a lie, and has become an example to all those that think that you can be a homosexual Christian. Jesus will spew you out of His mouth. Just saying those two words together is sickening to me.

Romans 1:18-32

'18 For God's wrath is being revealed from heaven against all the ungodliness and wickedness of those who in their wickedness suppress the truth.

19For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God himself has made it plain to them.

20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible attributes—his eternal power and divine nature—have been understood and observed by what he made, so that people are without excuse.

21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him. Instead, their thoughts turned to worthless things, and their senseless hearts were darkened.

22Though claiming to be wise, they became fools 23and ex­changed the glory of the immortal God for images that looked like mortal human beings, birds, four-footed animals, and reptiles.

24For this reason, God delivered them to sexual impurity as they followed the lusts of their hearts and dishonored their bodies with one another.

25They exchanged God's truth for a lie and worshipped and served the creation rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26For this reason, God delivered them to degrading passions as their females exchanged their natural sexual function for one that is unnatural.

27In the same way, their males also aban­doned their natural sexual function toward females and burned with lust toward one another. Males committed indecent acts with males, and received within themselves the appropriate penalty for their perversion.

28Furthermore, because they did not think it worthwhile to keep knowing God fully, God delivered them to degraded minds to perform acts that should not be done.

29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, quarreling, deceit, and viciousness. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, haughty, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to their parents, 31foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

32Although they know God's just requirement—that those who practice such things deserve to die—they not only do these things but even applaud others who practice them.'

With God as my witness, I do not care if people think that I am harsh. I have lost everything in my 30 years of following Jesus. I am not a novice Christian. I have been propositioned by homosexuals to join in on the fun. I have endured scorn, ridicule, rejection, hatred, name-calling, and every other kind of nastiness that the enemy can dole out. The only thing lacking is physical torture, which if we are here long enough, that may happen.

Christians have so watered down the gospel, and have turned to music like it is the word of God, and it isn't. If anyone is really interested, you might want to look into the roots of the CCM movement. The woman that started it is a lesbian, and she has a ministry with her wife. It is called BALM, and her name is Marsha Stevens. She is credited with starting the CCM movement in the Contemporary Christian Music Encyclopedia. The next big move in the CCM realm is homosexual Christian CCM artists. I am not making this up. Research it yourself.

http://www.balmministries.net/fr_index.cfm

http://christiangays.com/links/christian_music.shtml

I have found that people love the emotional ride that they are taken on with CCM more than they do the harshness of God's word. We need harshness because sin is so deceptive and God hates it. The Bible states that He is angry with the wicked every day. Harsh, I know.

When we talk of Jesus it is all sweet Heavenly breezes and roses. The torture that He went through on the Cross should convey to us the utter depravity of sin, and its deceptiveness, and how absolutely and utterly unacceptable it should be in the House of God. Judgment begins in the House of God. If we judge ourselves, He will not have to judge us.

The Word of God is sharper than a two edge sword amen! I agree that we need to share the Word and to pray for people that God will deliver them from sin.

However, in my 45 years of being saved I have not once been able to convict any person of their sins, even though I have tried and tried but it just does not happen! We definitely need to share the truth of the word of God with our family and friends, but the Holy Spirit is the One that will do the convicting and the saving and the sanctifying!

We need to remember that our righteousness is as a filthy rag!! Every human on this planet is filthy apart from Christ! I love the gay people as they are made in the image of God too and they are each accountable to our Lord, just as I am. In fact, I don't think of myself as better than a gay person or any other person and I don't believe that God is a respector of persons either.

It is a good idea to get humble before our Lord and keep our eyes on our Lord and let the Holy Spirit do His job!

Thanks, Melissa, for that encouragement. I do that every day. We are also told to speak the word in season and out of season...when they want to hear it and when they don't. Again, I will listen to the word and the Lord before I will listen to man.

I am not talking about not loving people at all because we have to love them, but it is not our human love that will bring them to the Cross. If Christians will open their eyes and see what is really going on, we wouldn't be so soft and accepting of these sins in the church, and that is what I am talking about. Mr. Boltz thinks he is still part of the Body of Christ as a homosexual.

We need to get it straight in our minds what is going on here. I am not talking about gays in the world, but in the church.

My prayer is that all men everywhere would give their hearts to Christ! But when it comes to allowing these sins in the church? Do you not see how heinous this is?

I have never tried to save anyone, but unless people are warned by the word of God coming out of our mouths, and a standard is raised, they will not know, and they will be allowed to be comfortable in their sin. A little leaven, a little sin in the church, leavens the whole lump, spreads throughout the church. Leaven grows in bread because it is alive, just as sin is alive in people and spreads from one person to another.

Homosexuals actively recruit people all the time. I will not lower my standard because people think that I am not being 'nice'. Niceness has nothing to do with salvation. Was what Jesus went through on the Cross nice?

I pray that God's holy fire comes into people's lives so that they can see what He sees when it comes to blatant, unrepentent, open sin of this kind in the church. Paul spoke to the Corinthian church specificially about open sin being over-looked and allowed in the church. God never changes, but our acceptance of sin sure has, and that is why the church as a whole is so ineffectual today.

We all know people who are homosexual and have people in our families who are. That is why I agree with HTTL strongly on this subject. When you have someone who claims to be a Christian, who is declaring openly his sin and saying God loves him as he is, then producing "christian" music??? How confusing and misleading to the ones we love who are in a degrading, sinful lifestyle. We are praying for them to be convicted by the Holy Spirit and give their lives to Jesus. Then they hear this "christian singer" is homosexual and it is okay to stay that way because God loves him just like he is.

In Mary Baxter's book, "Revelation of Hell", Jesus showed her that there is a special section in hell just for homosexuals. Does God love this sin? NO! There is an appointed section of hell just for this sin and those who wallow in it. What does that tell you? That God loves it? NO. This is definitely one of those situations where you are snatching someone from the fire by telling them the truth and rebuking those who are telling the lies and leading everyone of like stripe to hell with them. I feel very sorry for anyone caught in this as it is definitely a trap set by satan and driven by demons to destroy God's beautiful creation.

One of my best friends at church is a man who was caught in this trap, but gave his life to Jesus and not only got born again but delivered from the demonic forces that were enforcing this desire in him. Everytime I see him I know that the blood of Jesus can break every stronghold that satan can use against anyone.

YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE FREED OF THIS FOREVER BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. What a wonderful thing to proclaim at this resurrection season. There is hope and freedom from every besetting sin. You can start over and be clean and white as snow pure from every thing you've ever done in this life. Praise God!!!!!!!!

HTTL, We cannot judge if someone is saved or not. This man could be saved and gay. We don't know this man's heart or what he is struggling with or what our Lord has in store for him. Here is an example, King Solomon who was crowned twice, also had 1,000 wives and followed after their gods!! Yes they were women, but!!!! I do expect King Solomon to be in heaven.

The church in my opinon needs to take a stand and not allow gays in leadership and I also think that the church should encourage abstinence in someone that has that type of bent.

Beyond that the Lord has to convict and deliver people from this bondage, just like He has to deliver you and me from our problems.

Jesus is our high priest for a reason, because we are ALL sinners and need a high priest!!

Melissa, yes we can judge, and we are instructed to judge. You know a tree by the fruit that it bares. You are another lukewarm believer that wants to think the best about everyone, and it isn't our job to put the screws to people about their sin when they are in the church. Wrong! We are the very people that need to tell them the truth! I say this in love, but Sis, you need to search the scriptures and hear what thus saith the Lord.

Texas Sue, I have thought of that River of Fire many times when I think of the homosexuals in my life that I have loved. How they are chained to the sides of the River, and are tortured by the fast moving lava, or whatever it is. It is an indescribable torture that I do not want to see anyone have to go through for eternity. That is why it is so important that we yell this message from the housetops! People need to know. If you engage in an unrepentent homosexual lifestyle, and it is a choice, you are doomed to an eternity of torment!

We can choose to have sex with anything. Veneral Disease came into the human race through shephards that were having sex with their sheep in the fields while they were separated from their wives.

I saw commercials for a movie called 'American something' where a kid was having sex with a pie.

The thing about sexual sins is that they are performed with our bodies, which are supposed to be the Temple of God. This goes so deep, and I won't go into it all here, but suffice it to say that the sexual demons that people open the doors of their lives to are the hardest ones to be delivered from, and to stay delivered from.

I had a friend that was delivered from the homosexual lifestyle. When I first met him he was extremely swishy. A week later, he was clean. Gradually, over time, I could see the sweetness creeping back into his life because he had not stopped going to places where he was exposed to sin. He is now back in the homosexual lifestyle full swing. He was delivered from it in a Nazarene church where he accepted Christ. Obviously he didn't continue to ask God everyday for a fresh filling of Holy Spirit.

To keep our deliverance we have to be diligent in staying on our knees and seeking God's face. Abiding in Him. It is a constant battle, and we are in a spiritual battle. It is a fight everyday. We are fighting the world, the devil and our flesh. Three against one when we go it alone, that is why we have to fight on our knees. With Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit on our side as we submit to them, we can be overcomers, but we have to submit every area of our lives to them, and that is where the rub comes in. As Ananias and Sapphira did, we want to hold back a part for ourselves. Something we enjoy doing, having, or being.

The Lord has stressed to me in the last 2 years that it is time to really get serious with Him and clean house. If we are as close to His calling the Bride home as we think we are...what in this world is worth having between Him and us?

TN Dove,

I, for one, was shocked and so disappointed when I heard about Ray Boltz, too. I loved his music and so many of his songs drew me closer to the Lord in the 80's and 90's. I just couldn't believe that someone who wrote such biblical songs could fall away from the Lord like he did.

Ray Boltz just didn't struggle with homosexuality. He decided to fully embrace it. He now lives in Florida (I believe) and attends a homosexual church and spends his talents on touring homosexual churches/functions promoting the idea that God condones homosexuality.

Ray is not a struggling believer -- he is apostate.

As such, we are instructed by Paul to disassociate from such people. Pray for him -- oh, yes, and I do! -- but, as much as I love his music, I feel that it must be layed aside, too. It's beautiful, but I can not listen to it without thinking of Ray's sin........so it doesn't minister, but hinders.

Please don't be so hard on HTTL. It is not easy to take such a stand. He's not being harsh. He's right about this.

Thank you, Kama. It is refreshing to know that other believers understand how detrimental this is to the holiness and cause of Christ.

Mr. Boltz is actively leading people astray, and I am sorry to hear that.

What you have just posted proves what I have been trying to say all along.

People that believe that they are accepted by God as homosexuals, and that He made them that way, are not open to the truth because they think they have it. They are the very one's that Romans speaks about. They have turned the truth of God into a lie, and are suppressing the truth by their lies.

There is a movement afoot to remove the book of Romans from the Bible. Not because of what it says about homosexuality, but because it tells us to submit ourselves to the authorities, and that there is no authority but that of God's. I am not even going to go there.

Thanks again for your wise words.

Yes, HTTL, I really do understand. We want so badly to hold onto some things as "neutral", especially when it comes to music. But, in this case, the baby has to go with the bathwater......

TN Dove is a musician and it's hard for musicians in these circumstances. They have a strong appreciation for the art and the spirit behind the music. Plus, they have a lot of compassion for the struggles of artists.

I don't think he fully understood that Ray has made himself an enemy of the cross and is using his music/gifts to promote false teachings and lead others astray.

Holiness is NOT easy. But we can't afford to compromise this late in the game! Thank you, HTTL, for standing up for the Lord and the truth.

Our God changes not, and this culture of today is too much in defense of sin . . lemme see, they call drunkdards alcoholics, lusts a mental disorder; even homosexuals are called 'gay' . .

In some 'churches', there are adulterers excusing such sin, saying, Jesus has blessed them over their 'happiness' .

God calls this sin, saying such practice has no part with Him in Heaven . .

It's sad today's generation sees not the apostates, the deception so strong, that even Christians, at times, miss it . . .

Truly, Jesus commands us to 'come out from among them' . . and says to those who hold on to sin, . why do you say you love Me, but do not do what I say?

. . amazing times . . . this age proving strongly that we MUST draw close to JESUS every day . . HE is the BREAD of LIFE and has made us with desire for HIM, no more hungry when we realize the TRUE Sustenance is a needed filling every day . .

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Melissa, yes we can judge, and we are instructed to judge. You know a tree by the fruit that it bares. You are another lukewarm believer that wants to think the best about everyone, and it isn't our job to put the screws to people about their sin when they are in the church. Wrong! We are the very people that need to tell them the truth! I say this in love, but Sis, you need to search the scriptures and hear what thus saith the Lord.

HTTL, We can judge the sin but not the person!! You have sadly misjudged me. I am anything but a lukewarm believer. I am a 24/7 servant of the Lord and have been for 20+ years!!

You have judged people here at RITA to be lukewarm and you are not in a position to judge us. You can judge sin but not people!!

I am convinced that every person on RITA is on fire for our Lord and are very serious about their faith in Jesus Christ!

Amen, HTTL . . A true Christian has the right to speak out about Ray's chosen blindness . . we pray that he enters the fold with a repentant heart.

The Word is our reliance, our Source, and it says: We shall be known by our fruits.

Matthew 7:15-24

. . "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock"

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Melissa,

I am sorry that I have offended you. That was not my intention. In this instance I do believe many well-meaning Christians have lowered the standard of holiness the Lord seeks to be accepting of people's personages so as to maybe have an opportunity to witness to them. I have been guilty of that myself.

As Watchmen on the Wall, the Bible speaks clearly about if we do not warn those that are participating in blatant sin, their blood is on our hands. We need to make it clear to them that they are living in sin, and on their way to Hell.

I am sorry that I called you a lukewarm believer. I meant in this instance. I was not referring to your entire Christian walk.

It only takes a cursory look at the church to see that it is lukewarm. The Lord speaks to the Laodicean church about being lukewarm, and because of this He will spew them out of His mouth. Homosexuality, and every other sin that God hates, is going on in the church body, and I mean unrepentent sin, not falling, confessing, and moving toward a new standard of holiness in one's life.

Being popular and well liked is more important to people these days that being rejected for Christ. Everyone likes to be liked, and no one wants to be rejected. The pressure to be accepted in our peer groups is one of the ways that Satan keeps us from speaking out. Rejection hurts, but it is part of being a follower of the One that created everything, and then in turn was rejected by His creation.

I am only a Watchman crying out to those that have ears to hear. I am not here to belittle or berate anyone. Again, I apologize for insulting your walk with the Lord. Please forgive me.

Yes, Donna. And how is it that these people are able to cast out demons with the power of God, and the Lord rejects them? That has always puzzled me. We are men and women that live mundane monotonous lives (most of us anyway) and are so mesmerized by those that seem to have something that we don't. We believe that everyone that does these fantastic miracles is of God, and this plainly shows that they are not.

We must be so in tune with the Lord to be able to discern what is of Him, and what is not. In this case, though, it is pretty obvious to me.

HTTL, I am not angry at you and I certainly do forgive you! God bless you!

God bless you too, my Sister.

Jesus died for the sinners and that means everyone and no ones sin is forgotten. And that is why we all need forgiveness. And we as christians are still sinners that are now forgiven.

And just because we are forgiven now and set free from our sins does not mean we will still not sin. The difference between us the forgiven sinners and the lost sinners is we know we can go to God and ask for forgiveness for our sins and if we mean it he will forgive us and forget it.

And that is why Jesus says he loves the sinner but hates the sin.

So lets do what Jesus does. Love this Ray guy but hate his sin and stop condemning the sinner.

If Jesus does not condemn the sinner then who gives us the right.

Yes what Ray is doing is wrong but Jesus still loves him and wants him to turn from this horrible sin but we can't stop loving Ray because Jesus wouldn't and either should we.

Remember the story of Mary Magdelaine the prostitute and everyone was ready to stone her but then Jesus said anyone who has not sinned cast the first stone well not one could cast a stone.

Jesus was the only perfect one and could of but all he did was pick her up and ask her has anyone condemned you. And she said no. And Jesus said then either do I now go and sin no more.

So we need to love Ray but hate the sinful life he is living and ask God to free him of this bondage.

But we cannot turn our backs on beleivers that have gone astray we need to pray for them instead and keep loving them like Jesus would.

Because if my daughter was to turn Gay as a mother I would not turn my back on her and kick her out of my home I would let her know what she is doing what is wrong and I do not approve of your lifestyle but you have made the choice to live that way and you will suffer the consequences for it if you do not change from it now.

But I would continue to love her and pray for her turning my back on her would not be the Jesus way!!!!

And as children of the light we need to walk in love no matter how hard it may be to show the children of darkness the light they need.

And yes this Ray guy is caught up in a sin that he knows is wrong and Satan is lieing to him saying it is ok. Well we need to pray that Ray stops listening to these lies and stop letting the Devil deceive him.

Remember there is nothing God can't do!!!!

Because God loves us all for who we are not for what we do!!!! Does not matter if it is good or bad it is not about our works but about the heart!!!!That is why Jesus comes to live in the heart and is the only one who can change the heart. And the heart represents love that is why we are suppose to walk in love and not hate!!!

Love you all

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Just interesting, this thread has made 555 readers and 55 responses, I am the one who made 556th reader and 56 responses.

AngelHeart,

There is something God won't do, and that is violate His word, or our will.

Psalm 138:2

'I will worship toward thy holy temple, And give thanks unto thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.'

He honors His own word above His own name.

Psalm 89:34

'"My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips."'

Why do people always equate warning people about the path they are on, and the blatant sin they are living in, as hatred. Jesus did this more than anybody except maybe the prophets that the children of Israel usually persecuted and killed. Jesus cried out about this too. Warning people is the opposite of hatred. It takes courage and committment and yes, love, to tell someone the truth when you know they aren't going to like it.

What you say sounds so sweet, but the reality is that God commands us to be holy for He is holy, repent, repent, repent. He told Mary Magdelene to go and sin no more.

People are going to do whatever they want, and God allows that. Sadly many of them are going to wake up in Hell because they chose their way over God's command. There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it is the way of death. Proverbs 14:12 and Proverbs 16:25. That's right...the Lord put it in Proverbs twice to emphasize the point because He knows how we usually think that whatever we choose to do is the right thing at any given point no matter how depraved it is.

Angelheart,

We all wish for Ray Boltz to repent, but so far he has not.

So, in this case, until repentance occurs, I believe 1 Cor. 5:9-13 applies:

I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people; I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world,.... for then you would have to go out of the world. But, actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he should be an immoral person..........not even to eat with such a one.
For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? But those who are outside, God judges. Remove the wicked man from among yourselves.

Amen, Kama.

HTTL - My appreciation for your strong stand, all based in God's word. I want to thank you for bringing to the forefront the fear of the Lord, where He is to be honored, reverenced, worshipped and believed above all things. "Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the King" 1 Peter 2

Something that all too often is not fully understood, but is forgotten, watered down, ignored or replaced by viewpoints thoughts feelings and emotions rather than bottom line scripture.

TN Dove, you would be honoring the Lord God and honoring Ray Boltz to bring God's word to him once again, in the light of the truth that has been posted here today. I know it was difficult to hear, but I could see the transition and difference from your first reply on this thread, to your last. It was an amazing progression, and I am sure that you have all our prayers here at Rita. You may be one of the last one's the Lord sends to Mr Boltz - who knows!

HTTL's heart, soul and spirit were put into the things that were shared here, that may have seemed harsh, but sometimes that's what it takes for any of us to be woken up to the true heart of God concerning sin, where maybe we hadn't realized the depth and the scope of it before.

Bless you TN - God's blessings and all wisdom from the Holy Spirit as you prepare for this time with Mr Boltz, that you will have no interruptions and that the enemy will be bound from stopping Ray's ear's, mind, and heart from receiving truth in the fear of the Lord.

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com