Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
What I remember about Heaven from before I was born

A few have asked about my memories of Heaven on another thread, so here they are.

--

What I remember about Heaven... wow, I would write a book if there was time.

I have memories before I was born, I had a near death experience when I was 6, & I've left my body a few times since. I think once you go, it gets easier or you somehow know the way back home. I don’t leave my body often (because there’s too much work left to do here), but when I have a major life event I'll usually get an intense dream or vision for direction. Sometimes I dream about places I've been in Heaven. I've been back a few times since, but I'll try to give you what I remember specifically from before I was born.

I do remember being with Yahweh, sitting in His lap & discussing what He wanted me to work on in my character. All major conditions of my life were agreed upon before coming down here (my parents, what I would do, where, profession, schooling, who I would marry, children, illnesses, tragedies, awards, etc.). I remember there was quite a bit of freedom in this, but I don’t remember the discussion specifically. I have a strong memory of the whole process being fair, & being given many options. Sometimes, I think I must’ve said, “Please make things as tough as possible & throw the kitchen sink at me, so I can end up as your brightest sparkly diamond.” My life hasn’t been the easiest, but hopefully will bring Him glory in the end. There are definitely days when I wonder.

I know many would say, “I’d never choose to be sick”, & have trouble with all the negative things that happen in life. But, I think you’d agree to it if there was a bigger purpose God had like giving you patience, compassion for others who are suffering, etc. Not all bad things are from the enemy directly. Iron sharpens iron. God allows the bad to bring out the good.

These are the beginning of my memories.

I remember Yahweh most as completely FULL OF LOVE for all of His children! I also remember Him getting angry with someone else while I was there at His throne, & that was downright scary. But, that is not His normal demeanor. Usually, it's UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. When He looks at you, there is something that comes out of Him into you both visibly & as a sensation. You feel His love. It’s tangible, like a wave of the Holy Spirit is the closest thing we have here. Feelings of pure love, joy & ecstasy combined. I also remember being fascinated by the rainbow around His throne, & have vague memories of the sea of glass, etc. The rainbow is so kewl how it changes & morphs... it’s the kewlest thing I’ve ever seen. I wasn’t looking at the surroundings that much, though they were gorgeous; I was mostly focused on my father Yahweh. He is so good & kind.

We’re made in His image. He looks like us, acts like us, has emotional outbursts like us, but His ways & knowledge are so much higher than ours. He is much more patient with His children than we give Him credit for. He usually waits until the very last second before bringing judgment, hoping His children will choose His ways. But, when the judgment comes — LOOK OUT!

I also remember other things like the music & worship. The songs they sing there are just incredible, & MUCH more complex than the drivel that comes out of most churches on a Sunday morning. Sometimes, I think these overly simplistic "worship choruses" with endless mind-numbing repeats are what is played in hell. Just kidding. The music there is much more sophisticated... just a whole other higher level musically.

Oh, & when God sings over you... my, oh my. Yeshua, too. Their voices are different, but both so beautiful.

Most of the songs were blocked from me once I left, but I remember pieces of a few. When the worship gets heavy there, you feel it go through your body & back to Him — hard to explain.

I do remember the beautiful angels, too. Their voices are similar to ours, but the ranges they can sing are much wider. Different classes of angels have different gifts.

I’d say I miss the worship around the Throne of God the most. There is no unity here like there is there. The place just exudes LOVE. There is no judging by denomination, background, color, physical characteristics & all of that nonsense. Everyone is just united in love with Yahweh & Yeshua His son.

Once we finished talking about His plans for my life, I remember coming down the tunnel of light that so many talk about when dying / having NDE’s. It was super fast, like a giant bright white tinged with gold light water slide is the best way I can describe it. The next thing I remember, it was completely dark & warm, & I was safe in my mother's womb.

Re: What I remember about Heaven from before I was born

TN Dove

Oh, & when God sings over you... my, oh my. Yeshua, too. Their voices are different, but both so beautiful.

Oh my, Kerry . . . What an awesome testimony. . . I believe every word of it!! WOW . .

Can anyone imagine the harmony of the Three in ONE .

Yes, our GOD is a singing GOD we shall know fully above!!

Your post just thrills my soul, Kerry, it's s-o-o-o scriptural!!!!!

"The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing" . . Zeph. 3:17

and to our LORD, He's given us the gift to sing to HIM!!!

We sing, the angels sing, and God sings. God loves singing, and loves hearing our adoration of Love to HIM . . .

TN Dove...just read the message...it was beautiful!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

TN You are BRAVE to share that but I am sure glad you did! I believe you. I have always cobsidered that it happens the way you describe that we participate in our life ahead if time and we agree to our challenges and our goals with God. He said he already loved us when in the womb.

This really makes abortion sound even more horrible.

Anyway what a beautiful scene. I love it that God sang! I have never thought of Him singing ever! (DUH)

Well we are in for many surprises as His return gets so close.

Thanks for this TN. Bless you. Hope we are all there together soon!

Kerry, thanks for sharing that. I have heard testimonies from others that are similar to that.

Here's a theological questions for you - maybe you have some insight on it.

If it's true that we do work out our lives with God before we come to earth, then do the people in hell choose that - or did they choose something else with God, then go off their path once they got to earth?

Do you have any idea about it

Thanks bro!

Jesse Duplantis said in his video of going to heaven, that souls fly around the throne of God asking to become a human son or daughter...I always thought that was interesting.

Also Zachariah says God sings over us.

There was a video on Sid Roth's program about a 4year old little girl who fell off a high dive and was caught by 6 BIG BIG angels.

She talks about the rainbow around the throne and around Jesus.
She said when the rainbow of God met the rainbow of Jesus they would explode and dance. The colors were alive and reacted.

I had asked God about the rainbow, because I am on the P & W team at church and we sing the Revelation Song that says,
Clothed with rainbows of Living Color....
I had thought this was a kinda funny verse and did not understand it until I saw that video from the little girl.

Thanks TN for sharing this.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Kerry this is such an amazing story...I can't get over how much you remember!

When I was about 6 years old, I remember telling one of my friends that I lived in Heaven before coming to earth. That friend thought I was crazy. So I locked up the memory safely inside me until a couple years ago, when I wrote the following poem-type-thingy-majig in my journal:

I remember.

Before life began, I was kissed by God.

In Great Hands of light, I was held like a gift.

I remember the Joy of that Place

as I awaited the timing of His perfect will.

I was to be born into the world,

a body to go with my soul.

I remember perfect peace

as I rested in my Daddy's embrace.

And then in a moment, mortal life began...

and everything changed.

As a small child, I remembered.

My little spirit was able to fathom truth,

as yet unhindered by grown-up "values".

But the curtain slowly closed

until earth-life became "real life",

and memories of pre-life

were deemed vivid imagination.

And so this knowledge has been locked away,

kept safe within the recesses of my soul.

It was meant to be this way~

forgetfulness between time and eternity is vital.

For, without a veil to conceal Heaven's realm,

faith and free-will may be compromised!

This marvelous mystery must be kept from conscious thought

until just the right time...

Faith requires a mindful decision

to reach beyond time to that blessed eternity beyond our vision.

Amazing, just an amazing testimony TNDove!!!
It rang a BIG bell in my Spirit!
Ive got some personal revelation about this also... The scripture YESHUA gave me was from Jeremiah 1:5

" BEFORE I formed you in the womb, I KNEW YOU"!!!

Kerry, Now this is going to stay at the top of Rita's hit list for a long while! I'm so amazed with these memories. I want to use every adjective to describe 'great' that I can think of!! Totally awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing this. So these memories didn't happen before 6 when you had a NDE, right? When you publish a book, I'll be your first sale. I don't believe there's enough time for that though--unless it's ready to publish now and still...not enough time left.

EJ, I had such an experience one time and thought it was because of my migraine headache, but it seemed so real. I was in space running through the air and sliding(like on ice). I was doing flips in the air and completely engrossed with the new things I could do in this weightless body.

That's when I heard a voice behind me questioning why I left my body...what I was doing there. I basically didn't answer because I didn't know myself. It wasn't like I tried to do it--I was just there. Then I heard an order, "to get back in my body."

Surprising to me I stated I didn't want to. I didn't like "that" body. It was too heavy. ( I'm amazed at my audacity in this situation talking to this unknown being behind me like that.) One more time I was told to get into my body. But this time I heard, "It's not your time yet." I 'felt' there were two beings there. Angels??

The next thing I knew ,I was being put back (around the solar plexus area) and I felt myself stretching to push my feet and legs into this body. It seemed like a real "stretch" and I felt sad as I'd enjoyed the freedom I'd had and now compared to that freedom this body really felt heavy. I had to wait a long while before I adjusted to it and could even move, let alone stand up. I felt like I got an extra seal or something to keep me from escaping so easily again.

The good news was --no more headache, though I was sort of lethargic for a while. Your story confirmed for me that this did happen. It sure felt like it--the sensations I had, the feelings, the after effect.

So, I can confirm your feeling that "It wasn't your time yet." I also heard , "You have something important you have to do yet." I believe today I'm doing that, unless something else shows up considered important, too.

Charity, while I've been typing several more posts have shown up. Like we're playing Hot Potato--lol, I'm anxious to read your story, too. Interesting how your experience is at 6 also.

What a blessing!

Love to you both,
ysiC

Hi all,

great vision TN Dove!

I marveled few years ago on the John 1:9 meaning:
9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

While thinking about it, I learnt that some Jews teach that God teaches each soul about Torah and then sends it into a body where each man forgets all about it.

When I thougth about it, it gave me sense. If each of us has deep in us this hidden knowledge about God´s love, then some hearing the gospel immidietelly desire the truth, recognizing the love of God - some the gospel is fragrance leading to life... but others hearing the same gospel hardens their hearts and choose for darkness instead (John 3:19). They loved the darkness - the gospel is to them a fragrance leading to death.

When somebody refuses Christ, he/she is finally judge by God as somewhere deep down in the heart the person knew God´s love and yet refused it.

But these things are deeper than we ever are able to state that it is so and so before we were born. We are to live with Christ and have Christ´s life shine of us. We are to proclaim FULL GOSPEL to whomever will hear.... as whoever will believe it and recieves the Son will have eternal life.

Ales

THANK YOU,
SOOOOOO very much.My spirit witnessed with every
thing you shared.
Bless you,
Star

Victory Chanter
I want to use every adjective to describe 'great' that I can think of!! Totally awesome.

VC dear Sis, coming to the rescue for ya!!!!!!!

A-1, A-OK, ace*, attractive, best ever, cat's pajamas, choice, commendable, cool*, copacetic, crackerjack*, deserving, dream*, estimable, excellent, exquisite, fine, good, great , greatest, hunky dory, keen*, laudable, meritable, meritorious, neat*, out of sight, out of this world, peachy*, praiseworthy, rare, solid, super, super-duper, superior, unreal*, valuable, wicked*, wonderful, worthy, zero cool
able, absolute, aces, adept, admirable, adroit, awesome, bad*, best, brutal, cold*, complete, consummate, crack*, downright, dynamite, egregious, exceptional, expert, fab, fantastic, fine, first-class*, first-rate, good, heavy*, hellacious, marvelous, masterly, number one, out of sight, out of this world, out-and-out, perfect, positive, proficient, super-duper, surpassing, terrific, total, tough, transcendent, tremendous, unmitigated, unqualified, utter, wonderful abundant, ample, big, big league, bulky, bull, colossal, considerable, decided, enormous, excessive, extended, extensive, extravagant, extreme, fat, gigantic, grievous, high, huge, humongous, husky, immense, inordinate, jumbo, lengthy, long, major league, mammoth, mondo, numerous, oversize, prodigious, prolonged, pronounced, protracted, strong, stupendous, terrible, titanic, towering, tremendous, vast, voluminous

Paul:

CAT'S PAJAMAS?!?!?!

Looks like this cat doesn't agree with that particular
term being used as an adjective for 'great'-LOL.

Awww, thank you guys. I love each & every one of you so much.

I'm crying because all of your posts mean so much to me, but also because the enemy hit me between the eyes with both barrels from one of my closest friends today.

This always happens when I share about Heaven. It's partly why I don't very often. The attacks that follow can be pretty intense. That & I have never wanted to profit from the experiences God has given me. They are so precious to me.

I’m so worn out, but still holding on. Please keep me in your prayers.

Oh, & the CAT'S PAJAMAS was my favorite one, Paul! Good show!!

I'll try to respond to a few personally of you tomorrow.

Keep looking up, my friends. We’re almost home.

Kerry, thank you for sharing this with us - I'm sorry the enemy has attacked you today also ... please hang in there, it won't be long now ....

and Charity --- I wanted to cry reading your poem about what it was like before being "born into this world". You really spoke to my heart about how everything changed once you were born into this life. How loved and safe and completely content you were in your "Daddy's arms". What a treasure to have this written down to bring it all back to your memory. Thank you so much for sharing.

And all of you who have a sense of remembering before subjected to this earth. This was awesome! Wow!

Is there something wrong with you guys?....or, is it me?

I'm definitely having a hard time with this whole concept of remembering life in heaven before we're born, but have to admit it all sounds pretty convincing. I truly believe that nothing is impossible with God, so I appreciate you all sharing your experiences.

A big hug to you all and hopefully see ya soon in heaven. ]

Love ya all!

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

There was one time in my life when I was about 12 that I had the flu really bad with about 103 fever. I remember a voice saying over and over a language I couldn't understand but I specifically heard the word Abba ,Abba several times. At the time, the only Abba I knew was the singing group. I later looked it up in the dictionary just to see what it meant and it meant "Father". I think I may have died for a second or two as I remember "coming out"of my body and was near the ceiling in my bedroom and then I could hear the Abba word and felt a large hand on my chest and I was pushed really hard back into my body and sat straight up in my bed. Whether I had really almost died or just from the high fever a bad dream I don't know but I sure remember it and I didn't make up the Abba being said I am sure. I think Jesus was pleading with the Father to not take me yet or something

Judith,

I, too, am having a hard time with this. TN Dove, not to discount your story, but I just can't find that in the Bible (existing before we were born on earth).

If we existed beforehand, what WERE we? Not humans, just spirits running around without a purpose? What happens to those "spirits" that aren't chosen to be born on earth?

Oh, boy, here I go again, but the Mormons believe that people were "spirit babies" before they were born, etc. and that they chose their earthly life and struggles, etc. This is a BIG reason why I have red flags going up about this.

For those who "remember" Heaven, (TN DOVE, Charity), what are your thoughts about this? What were you "before" you were born? When were you created then? When was your spirit created? I'm very curious what you think.......

Kerry, I absolutely LOVED your post....as well as everyone's posts afterward. Victory Chanter, you have me cracking up...about the body being heavy and telling them NO you weren't going to get back in it...I've got a huge grin from ear to ear.

First...I want to know the answer to Diane C.'s question too...very interesting!

Second, I can remember my birth and being in the womb too, and I know there was more before it, but I do not remember any of it, but sense there was something else and as Charity wrote as a baby I thought as I do now, only without expression.

Third, I feel like I have had a relatively easy life compared to most...so did I ask Father Yahweh to go easy on me or something? What's up with that? Would we choose the REALLY tough stuff like martyrdom....I am thinking of all those martyred throughout the last 2,000 years...did they actually CHOOSE to suffer specifically like that?

Kerry, it was so wonderful of you to share this. I am lifting you up in prayer tonight. I could sit here and read for hours what you could write...what an absolute blessing. I can't tell you just how excited this made me. I have never ever shared remembering my birth and being in the womb. And boy oh boy...if we choose our parents, is that not the most profound idea? So really we ARE the Body of Christ...we view ourselves here as family with those genetically related to us, but that just isn't it at all...the Lord puts us with others to refine us to His image. I also found the part you wrote about the monotonous songs here being songs played in hell very funny...LOL... I am just so amazed by this thread. Thank you so much for sharing

Kama, since He knew us before the foundation of the world, surely we existed before being born, right? Although the Mormons have most of it wrong, it is possible they have some of it right....satan just leavened the loaf.

To all who are perplexed about how this could be, here are some verses off-hand, which I believe may shed some light. I'm not going to comment; just read them with the Holy Spirit as your witness.

Love, Char

ROMANS 9:11-13, 22-23
…for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God's purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls,

it was said to her, "THE OLDER WILL SERVE THE YOUNGER."

Just as it is written, "JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED."

...What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?
And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared BEFOREHAND for glory.

JEREMIAH 1:4-5
Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
And before you were born I consecrated you;
I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."

HEBREWS 2:11
For both He who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one Father; for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brothers.

ROMANS 8:29 (amplified)
For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning [foreordaining them] to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness], that He might become the firstborn among many brethren.

LUKE 1:43-44
"...And how has it happened to me, that the mother of my Lord would come to me?

For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby leaped in my womb for joy."

TN Dove...

It's funny, but I believe every word. I don't remember anything, so have nothing to relate it with. All I know is that almost all of my life I've known that I was created to worship Him. My delight in life is to do just that. The tremendous joy of being in His presence. I can't wait till I can do that actually at His throne. I don't think I will ever want to leave.

The Father told me years ago that "I was His"! That has been such a blessing to me as we have faced sooooo many tests in life. At times they have come so fast and furious. He must have known, but I don't think I would have agreed to all that I've been through. But in hindsight, I wouldn't trade it for the world either.

Donna, You crack me up....I just loved reading your response.

Charity, what a joy you are!!! This place needs you!!!
Thanks for sharing your intimate words.

YBIC
Steve

Charity,

The verses about being known in the womb....I have no problem with that. We are people from day one of conception, with feelings and soul and, everything.

The other verses, about God foreknowing us, well, I have always assumed that that meant He had exactly in mind how He would create us when it was our time to be created!

I guess my big question is this: if we existed in some spirit form before our earthly existence, when were we created and what were we?

I'm not rabble-rousing here, guys, I'm sincerely asking these questions. I woke this morning with all this just turning over in my mind.

It could be we were more than just in God's mind before we were formed here, who can know.

Mormonism believes in reinCARNATION . . . I think what we're discussing here is different. . .

I'm thinking, it may have been, we were created as spirits in Heaven worshiping and praising our GOD (for with God there's no 'time' there) . .

could it be, for reasons of His own He chose at His will these spirits thereafter meant to be formed in the womb in God's image and giving man free choice Whom they will serve . . .

Who can understand the things of God and His Infinite Ways . . . . . . .

just my thoughts . .

. . . . “…Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” . . . Matthew 6:10

Donna
It could be we were more than just in God's mind before we were formed here, who can know.

Mormonism believes in reinCARNATION . . . I think what we're discussing here is different. . .

I'm thinking, it may have been, we were created as spirits in Heaven worshiping and praising our GOD (for with God there's no 'time' there) . .

could it be, for reasons of His own He chose at His will these spirits thereafter meant to be formed in the womb in God's image and giving man free choice Whom they will serve . . .

Who can understand the things of God and His Infinite Ways . . . . . . .

just my thoughts . .

. . . . “…Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” . . . Matthew 6:10

My thoughts too, Donna. Who can know? We just know He has it all covered. My spirit isn't troubled with reading this...no checks at all. I don't need to understand it all....just need to know the parts that help me become more like Him with fruits of the Spirit. Actually thinking that this whole life was planned out IN ADVANCE gives me even great peace. I have always wondered how I got where I am as though I rarely sought the Lord to show me my paths in my early years, I KNOW He was there leading me...to marry the man I married, to go into the career I am in, to meet the people I have met...it is so well orchestrated as it has HIS fingerprint on it though I wasn't truly in obedience before.

Hard to explain, but there are just too many coincidences in my life that lined up the path I am on now...I just can't discount that they were divinely established.

Now I am asking myself why I didn't ask for a few more kids while I was up in heaven..LOLOL...I'd like three more, but I am too old! Glad I asked for as many as I did...hee hee....even the whole kid thing is odd as i wasn't even sure I wanted ANY kids and waited forever to even have the first one...then bang! Wanted a ton more and the kids have shaped me in many ways to bring me to where I am now..so they were an important part of my journey to get to being His.

I 'm glad someone has spoken up! This is not the teachings of fundamental christianity! It is lovely, and imaginative, but not scripturally sound. This is the teachings of Mormanism. We as christians do not teach a pre-existance.

The good news of the gospel is that while we were lost in sin hopelessly and forever, Jesus came and died for us. So we could receive Him by His Spirit and be ADOPTED into his family. That is redemption, redeeming us from the family darkness into His family, otherwise what are we redeemed from?

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive I Cor 15:22

Gal 4:4-7
4But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born â—™ of a woman, born under the law, 5to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
6And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

In these last days we must be careful what we embrace as truth. The Word is our truth.

This is not in hate, but in love for the defending of truth that Jesus sets us free from the kingdom of darkness, and receives us into His kindom. The Good news!

Email: weaman@mac.com

Karla, please re-read Charity's study . . she makes some excellent points USING Scripture . .

~ ~ ~

Charity is Ravished by His Love
To all who are perplexed about how this could be, here are some verses off-hand, which I believe may shed some light. I'm not going to comment; just read them with the Holy Spirit as your witness.

Love, Char

ROMANS 9:11-13, 22-23
…for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God's purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls,

it was said to her, "THE OLDER WILL SERVE THE YOUNGER."

Just as it is written, "JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED."

...What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?
And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared BEFOREHAND for glory.

JEREMIAH 1:4-5
Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

HEBREWS 2:11
For both He who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one Father; for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brothers.

ROMANS 8:29 (amplified)
For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning [foreordaining them] to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness], that He might become the firstborn among many brethren.

LUKE 1:43-44
"...And how has it happened to me, that the mother of my Lord would come to me?

For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby leaped in my womb for joy."

He knew us before the wold began because He is eternal and lives outside of time. He can see all of time into the future. He knew us, but we didn't know Him, we weren't born yet!

Email: weaman@mac.com

Amen Karla!

Thank you for speaking the truth! This applies to not only this particular post but others here that claim to see things that have no scriptural proof.

"It's all too easy to believe someone who claims to have a direct pipeline to God. After all, it would go so much quicker to be able to get a straight answer from God for our situation without having to wade through the bibles accounts."

"And what sadness is ahead for those praised by the crowds - for false prophets have always been praised!" Luke 6:26

"Are we beginning to be like those false teachers of yours who must tell you all about themselves and bring long letters of recommendation with them? I think you hardly need someone's letter to tell you about us, do you? And we don't need a recommendation from you, either!" - 2 Corinthians 2:14-3:1

"For what is really sad is you and your lying. You are twisting My words and inventing 'Messages from the Almighty' that I didn't speak." - Jeremiah 23:9-36

You said:

"In these last days we must be careful what we embrace as truth. The Word is our truth."

"This is not in hate, but in love for the defending of truth that Jesus sets us free from the kingdom of darkness, and receives us into His kindom. The Good news!"

Amen. Praise You Lord Jesus, You and You Alone Are Truth--Not The Vain Words and False Visions Of Man.

Karla,

Thank you. I think you are right on (no offense, personally, Char and TN). Thank you for being bold.

Donna, Mormons do not believe in reincarnation per se. What they believe is that God the Father is in a flesh and blood, celestial body, that He has wives and creates spiritual offspring called "spirit babies". They believe that these spirit babies need to go to earth to learn to be god-like through suffering, etc. They also believe that the spirit babies get to choose what parents they have, what kind of suffering they will endure......basically everything about their lives are agreed upon by the spirit babies and God.

That is why the Mormons believe it's righteous to have lots of children: because a woman has the "gift" of bringing lots of spirit babies into bodies.

They believe that if you are a good person and especially a good Mormon on this earth and overcome, then you get to become gods in the afterlife.

Can you see why this doesn't set right? I don't have peace about this at all. I think Karla is right on and couldn't have said it better. (Though I love and respect TN and Char immensely, I disagree on this issue, dears).

Hi Wendy . . hope this helps,

. . "Jesus answered them, "Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve, and yet one of you is a devil?" . . John 6:70

. . . "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me" . . Matthew 23:37

Both are true . . our God chooses His own, all the while Jesus gives freedom of choice to choose Him

. . "I do not speak of all of you. I know the ones I have chosen; but it is that the Scripture may be fulfilled, 'He who eats My Bread has lifted up his heel against Me" . " . . . John 13:18

Blessings Kama . . um, I'm having a hard time dismissing this Truth.

. . "Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,
"BEFORE I FORMED you IN THE WOMB I knew you (in My Mind)? . .,

We have no idea how our Almighty GOD knew us, communed with us . . was it just in His mind He knew us, He doesn't say .

Oh my goodness~ I sure missed out on this! Thank you Kerry for sharing this. It brought such wonderful images to my mind. You are so blessed to remember these things. Everything you said speaks beautifully on the character of Our Lord. He is so deep, His ways not Our ways~ Who can know Him? And yet, eye has not seen nor ear heard of the wonderful things He has in store for those Who love Him! And you have shared just a little piece~ but what a treasure.

Thanks, bro!

Melanie
Thank you Kerry . . .

. . . You are so blessed to remember these things. Everything you said speaks beautifully on the character of Our Lord. What a treasure.

Thanks, bro!

I couldn't agree more . . bless you Kerry!!!

INHO I think we are getting off into an area of debate and speculation that we have no business in.

I feel it is impossible for us to understand how
God operates in the dimensions of time and space that he uses to bring about His plans and purposes. We are stuck in the small dark box of only a three dimensional reality and can not begin to comprehend most of Gods ways.

The WAYS of His that we can comprehend such as Love, Goodness, Faithfulness, Justice and many more attributes are clearly shown in scripture. We also Know He had the "need" to create, and praise Him He chose to create us. But, to speculate on how, when and where based upon dreams or visions or "feelings" is highly problematic as to any validity.

Would it not be more better for us to stick with out speculations on the timing of the Rapture???

Love you all

Tom

ps This is not to intimate that dreams and visions are not valid. They are, and I have had many over the last 20 years that have been a blessing to me and strengthened my faith. I believe it is also possible for some to have early memories of childhood or even "feelings" in the womb. But to have memories before the brain stem is developed is not possible. That is not to say the Holy Spirit doesn't impress upon our spirit things outside of our time and space, I believe He can and sometimes does.

I want to comment on one thing that I have been aware of all my life. That is a longing for perfection, beauty, joy. I don't mean as in a personality disorder that is perfectionist, but a desire to return to an unbroken world that is clean and beautiful, a homesickness for a place we haven't been yet.

I was driving through a lovely upscale neighborhood in Dallas today that was so beautifully manicured and clean, no litter, no ugly weeds or unkempt yards, lovely flowers and huge mansion like homes. It felt very natural and restful and I believe that we all are born with a sense of what life was once meant to be and what our surroundings should be like. It is like a remnant of ancient memory of the perfection of Eden or the glory of heaven. Where does that come from?

All my life, although we were poor growing up, (but blessed and doing well now) I have loved beautiful things - flowers, trees, birds, colorful linens, clothes, dishes, etc. I feel at ease in clean and lovely surroundings. Clutter, graffiti on buildings, trash flying around, scarred, unpainted houses, and unkempt yards grate on me and go against the grain, even causing me to feel fatigued.

I am sure that our spirits are sent down from heaven into our bodies at the moment of conception. However brief the moment of being breathed out into creation from God in heaven to earth, I think we are born with an awareness of how things should be and a brief memory of that heavenly scene of perfection.

One other thing that I would like to mention is that babies have an eternal spirit that is unhampered at the beginning with preconceived notions and a barricade of sinful acts that prevent them from hearing from God. I am sure their little spirits commune with God the Father and that they clearly see Jesus. Why wouldn't they? Could the heavenly memories happen at that point?

God’s Spirit Poured Out

28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the LORD
Shall be saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
As the LORD has said,
Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

I can’t wait until everyone starts getting dreams & visions. The Word is still true.

No one has to believe my experience. But, it happened. You'll see.

1 in 10 have memories in the womb I found out later in college Psych class. Just because you don't remember doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Some do.

I was even able to tell my mom which wrist they tied my baby bracelet on in the nursery. Her mouth dropped to the floor when I told her. That was enough to convince her. She then went to a baby book she was making for me, & pulled it out. My name in block letters. Too cute. I hadn't seen it since the nursery.

She stopped questioning when I told her I rode home from the hospital on my grandma's lap.

It's all good. They called Joseph crazy, too. Great company.

... & I'm NOT Mormon for the record. Even though my last name is Smith.

Kerry, I stand with you and rebuke the unbelief off of you from His people. You are protected under the shadow of His wing and no arrow formed against you shall prosper!! Your words are true and stamped with God's approval!

Where is faith? Spiritual discernment is needed.

Luke 18:8 I tell you, he will vindicate them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man comes, will he find faith on earth?"

Carlee
Kerry, I stand with you and rebuke the unbelief off of you from His people. . . Your words are true and stamped with God's approval!

Where is faith? Spiritual discernment is needed.

Luke 18:8 I tell you, he will vindicate them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man comes, will he find faith on earth?"

DITTO!!! and AMEN Carlee!!

I think what Star said on Vicki's post applies here:

This vessel used to get hurt,if people did not
believe me.So I asked the Lord about this.
And JESUS'S answer to me was.
THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME EITHER.

Thanks for your support, Donna. You don't know what that means to me!!

Love in Christ

Jesse Duplantis isn't a Mormon. He claims he saw little spirits /babies flying around the throne crying out they wanted to be sent to earth to become redeemed souls. He said God is so filled with love that these babies are created as gifts of love. They just come out of Him and His love. Now, If that's true, that means they're created just prior to a mother's pregnancy...I don't believe they're flying around since the beginning of time, but through His existance He creates them when the time is right. And He could very well know of them ahead--since the beginning of time, but creates them later. When the time is right for what He's planned. These little ones are born of His big heart!

IMHO this is how I see it happening. Some have provided scripture--Charity I believe. I may or may not be right. It's how I've processed it happening. It's totally up to you what you want to do with it.

In that respect , these you've questioned, could possibly know something as Charity and TN/Dove claim to remember. Who can argue with a 'large hand of light?' or a' discussion of one's life to serve Him and a kiss?' It's highly unusual but note as in TN Dove's case, he's had highly unusual experiences most of us haven't had, too.

As he said, he's not saying you have to believe him. Some of us asked to hear his story and he's been generous enough to share it. He's risked much to tell it reluctantly. That needs to be respected.

As even to my own experience--not pre-birth, I doubted myself. Made excuses, but when I heard EJ's experience and thought about it, I wanted to confirm it for EJ. He/she was confirming my own experience, followed by Brenda's. I have heard of ceiling experiences before and wondered how I got so far out myself.

And it sounds crazy to me that I argued about returning to this field of gravity that I didn't want to return to. I didn't seek it consciously; didn't even know it could be done. I can't explain it--but that doesn't mean it never happened.

I'm not a Mormon nor a cult believer-- but a mainstream protestant. I, myself, won't know until I arrive in heaven. But I do know what I heard. Now if I was to make this up--I'd have some idea who was behind me speaking. And I could never have dreamed up protesting returning due to the weight of the human body. I'm not that creative.

I believe their stories and thank them greatly for sharing. One day we'll know for sure. When it comes to our mighty, powerful God, He can do all things. He's the Almighty who works on a level totally above my head.

Blessings to all who share in His Mighty Love,

VC

Paul, thanks for helping me out there with the many ways to say 'great'.

Victory, thanks for what you shared. What you wrote reminded me of what I heard a preacher say recently, "You are not just a physical body having a spiritual experience; you are a spirit having a physical experience." In other words, the spirit God created is our real eternal self housed temporarily in a physical body.

Also, in Ephesians, Paul says we are "seated in heavenly places" and to set our affection on things above, not things on the earth. To have an experience in the spirit (visions, a word of wisdom, prophectic word, being caught up to heaven) is totally normal and part of our heavenly inheritance.

I know the next question that someone will raise will be, "But isn't that a physic thing?" Satan and his minions always try to counterfeit what God does. If you are seeing something similar in the occult world, you should know that it is a copycat or imitation of what God has created or done already. There is the true and there is the counterfeit. He gives us a sense of discernment and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit to help us to know the difference.

Kerry, I apologize if what I have written in anyway brought you pain. That was NOT my intention. Please forgive me.

It is probably just a matter of semantics. I believe ALL your story of Heaven and the things that happen to you before you were born. I just believe it is not from any memory stored in your brain. If you look at my p.s. in my reply, I clearly stated that God can and sometimes does impress on our spirit things that are outside of our human time and space.

Since the real you (us) is a spirit-being in a temporary physical body, it makes perfect sense that our spirit has the capacity to remember "being" from the time God brought us into existence. It's just that most people don't "remember" and therefore have no basis for understanding.

You are absolutely not crazy Kerry and I love and accept you just the way you are...Special, and, a man after God's own heart.

Tom

There is the true and there is the counterfeit. He gives us a sense of discernment and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit to help us to know the difference.

I have never had this type of experience but I do believe it, because I trust the source! TN I believe you are a genuine, Holy Spirit filled believer!! Also, this applies to Charity and her experiences too!

Will be amazed to see what all our Father has in store for us!

Also, I really liked what Tom said as an explanation!

Tom

It is probably just a matter of semantics. I believe ALL your story of Heaven and the things that happen to you before you were born. I just believe it is not from any memory stored in your brain. If you look at my p.s. in my reply, I clearly stated that God can and sometimes does impress on our spirit things that are outside of our human time and space.

Since the real you (us) is a spirit-being in a temporary physical body, it makes perfect sense that our spirit has the capacity to remember "being" from the time God brought us into existence. It's just that most people don't "remember" and therefore have no basis for understanding.

You are absolutely not crazy Kerry and I love and accept you just the way you are...Special, and, a man after God's own heart.

Tom

Tom, you are a good man! DITTO TN DOVE & CHARITY. I agree with all that Tom has said here. You are truly blessed by God and loved by all at RITA, especially me.

Jesse Duplantis isn't a Mormon. He claims he saw little spirits /babies flying around the throne crying out they wanted to be sent to earth to become redeemed souls. He said God is so filled with love that these babies are created as gifts of love. They just come out of Him and His love. Now, If that's true, that means they're created just prior to a mother's pregnancy...I don't believe they're flying around since the beginning of time, but through His existance He creates them when the time is right. And He could very well know of them ahead--since the beginning of time, but creates them later. When the time is right for what He's planned. These little ones are born of His big heart!...

WELL SAID VICTORY. GOOD POINT ABOUT JESSE SEEING THE BABIES PREBIRTH, (ALTHOUGH HE GETS TRASHED IN ANOTHER THREAD- OH WELL

EJ
I am curious at who God was angry at and why? Can we actually do things that will make Him angry once we are in heaven? I hope never to make Him angry after this life is over!

I would like to hear more--I want to know EVERYTHING you remember about Heaven...this is so great. Did you have your own house, did people sleep, did everyone always get along, was there food there?

Thank you so much for sharing!

I had an experience when I was sick where I left my body and floated up to the top of the ceiling in my room. I looked down at my body in bed and had no emotional attachment to it at all, or to this earth.

I wanted to leave it behind...Unfortunately, I did have to return to my body, guess it was not my time yet!

(

I'm not sure who He was angry with, but I believe it was a situation going on down on Earth.

Can we actually do things that will make Him angry once we are in heaven? Great question. Lucifer did. Not sure.

My memories before birth feel like just a few minutes time. I'd rather not comment on the rest today.

But, I think you would benefit from watching Oden Hetrick's experiences. He visited Heaven over 80 times during his life:

Oden Hetrick — INSIDE THE GATES OF HEAVEN Book

Diane C
If it's true that we do work out our lives with God before we come to earth, then do the people in hell choose that - or did they choose something else with God, then go off their path once they got to earth?

Do you have any idea about it

Thanks bro!

I think God has Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, etc. depending on our choices. Even though He wants us to follow His plan always, He gives us free will to let us choose Him. Our free will can alter His best plans for us.

I'm on Plan ZZZ, & hoping not to go any further down the list.

TeaRose
Jesse Duplantis said in his video of going to heaven, that souls fly around the throne of God asking to become a human son or daughter...I always thought that was interesting.

Also Zachariah says God sings over us.

There was a video on Sid Roth's program about a 4year old little girl who fell off a high dive and was caught by 6 BIG BIG angels.

She talks about the rainbow around the throne and around Jesus.
She said when the rainbow of God met the rainbow of Jesus they would explode and dance. The colors were alive and reacted.

I had asked God about the rainbow, because I am on the P & W team at church and we sing the Revelation Song that says,
Clothed with rainbows of Living Color....
I had thought this was a kinda funny verse and did not understand it until I saw that video from the little girl.

Thanks TN for sharing this.

Yes, I do remember various things flying, but I don't remember being one of them. Probably blocked from my memory.

Yes... the Sid Roth show with 6 Big Big angels is the best description I've ever heard of the rainbows. Such a precious girl.

Charity is Ravished by His Love
Kerry this is such an amazing story...I can't get over how much you remember!

When I was about 6 years old, I remember telling one of my friends that I lived in Heaven before coming to earth. That friend thought I was crazy. So I locked up the memory safely inside me until a couple years ago, when I wrote the following poem-type-thingy-majig in my journal:

I remember.

Before life began, I was kissed by God.

In Great Hands of light, I was held like a gift.

And so this knowledge has been locked away,

kept safe within the recesses of my soul.

I know, sweetie. I'm a freek. J/K.

The funny thing was, as I was growing up I thought everyone had these memories, too. It took me a lonnng time to realize how unusual it was.

I was ridiculed a couple times as a child when I mentioned it, too. I thought they were the strange birds who didn't remember God.

So, I did as you said & locked the memories away. He told me there would be a time to speak a few of these to leave a breadcrumb trail for others.

The time is now.

Loved the poem. Those were my favorite lines. I completely remember His hands of light. I had forgotten that feeling of peace in His hands. Thanks for reminding me. It just washed over me again.

Victory Chanter
Thank you so much for sharing this. So these memories didn't happen before 6 when you had a NDE, right?

I've had these memories all of my life. I can remember them better than what I ate for dinner last night; that's how deeply embedded they are. They're always with me.

Glad you liked. Hope it inspires people to keep holding on. The times straight ahead are looking pretty rough.

Thanks, Carlee.

The thread is a wonderful read; i.e.,

Texas Sue
. . in Ephesians, Paul says we are "seated in heavenly places" and to set our affection on things above, not things on the earth.

To have an experience in the spirit (visions, a word of wisdom, prophetic word, being caught up to heaven) is totally normal and part of our heavenly inheritance.

Great wisdom, T/Sue, Spiritual gifts are for us today . . !!!

Ales
I marveled few years ago on the John 1:9 meaning:
9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

While thinking about it, I learnt that some Jews teach that God teaches each soul about Torah and then sends it into a body where each man forgets all about it.

When I thougth about it, it gave me sense. If each of us has deep in us this hidden knowledge about God´s love, then some hearing the gospel immidietelly desire the truth, recognizing the love of God - some the gospel is fragrance leading to life... but others hearing the same gospel hardens their hearts and choose for darkness instead (John 3:19). They loved the darkness - the gospel is to them a fragrance leading to death.

Ales

You just made me sit straight up in my chair & all of the hairs down my back went up! I did not know that, but the Spirit bears witness to this.

I remember when I was about 3 years old . . looking at little bugs on the ground . . I remember to this day, a temptation to squash them, yet on the other hand, I felt a 'tug' not to. My goodness, at 3?

It may sound silly to some, but that had to be a first inklings of an obvious spiritual war for the soul . .

As it turns out, I didn't kill these bugs, clearly the Holy Spirit's leading, although I didn't understand it at the time.

At 3 years old, why the desire at all to wanna squash out living things God created? , til I started learning through scripture the human soul made in God's image is being warred over on earth. It didn't make sense, then. Now, it does.

As small as these creatures were, still when I think about it now, God was in that experience.

Our God above knows exactly every soul, and what choice each will make, He knew us before we were formed in the womb. What an awesome revelation (Word) from our Almighty God.

Dee
Third, I feel like I have had a relatively easy life compared to most...so did I ask Father Yahweh to go easy on me or something? What's up with that? Would we choose the REALLY tough stuff like martyrdom....I am thinking of all those martyred throughout the last 2,000 years...did they actually CHOOSE to suffer specifically like that?

And boy oh boy...if we choose our parents, is that not the most profound idea? So really we ARE the Body of Christ...we view ourselves here as family with those genetically related to us, but that just isn't it at all...the Lord puts us with others to refine us to His image.

Dee. I knew you were one of the touched ones. Welcome to the party.

Dunno about your easy life. Likely, or I think some may have less to work out of their character. Or, you chose Plan A once you got here, & didn't make as many mistakes as the rest of us.

I wouldn't use the word choose. I'd say it was more like agreeing with His plans for us, but we could speak up if we had a problem with one part & He would explain why we needed it. But, there were options at points. I do remember that.

The big choosing part happens once we hit the planet.

Martyrdom is a tough one. But, any of us could be faced with that at any point... especially now. If He asked you to lay your life down for Him, would you? What if it allowed a million more people enter the kingdom as a result of your testimony.

Also, there's an extra crown (Crown of Life) & great rewards involved if you do.

Texas Sue
I am sure that our spirits are sent down from heaven into our bodies at the moment of conception. However brief the moment of being breathed out into creation from God in heaven to earth, I think we are born with an awareness of how things should be and a brief memory of that heavenly scene of perfection.

One other thing that I would like to mention is that babies have an eternal spirit that is unhampered at the beginning with preconceived notions and a barricade of sinful acts that prevent them from hearing from God. I am sure their little spirits commune with God the Father and that they clearly see Jesus. Why wouldn't they? Could the heavenly memories happen at that point?

Thank you, Sue. You are far more eloquent than me. Like I said, the memory I have in Yahweh's lap was not a long one.

Tom
I believe it is also possible for some to have early memories of childhood or even "feelings" in the womb. But to have memories before the brain stem is developed is not possible.

Interesting you bring that up, because I also remember that once I hit the womb I didn't know words anymore. It's like I could think, but didn't know the words to express them yet. That change happened when I hit my mother's body.

I can't wait to get Home; to be held once again
by my beautiful Heavenly Daddy...

EXCELLENT points, Kerry....like now I get what you are saying....it is like a game plan and He is the coach and we are the quarterbacks without memories of the practice game plans....but we can choose to try and 'score' or not and HE decides when we get put into the game.

When I say my life isn't hard, I guess what I should say is that I don't have any DRAMATICALLY hard times...like Christians in war torn countries have and it always makes me consider how fortunate I have been. But then I think of when I was born and the seduction of the times...in many ways having an 'easy' life does more to hurt your soul than having a hard life.

I always think of my grandmother who lost her parents at age 15 and her husband in WWII at the age of 28...she had four small children then, no job, didn't even know how to drive, but she had a servant's heart after Jesus.....I truly believe the Lord blessed all her children and grandchildren for her faithfulness. I am reaping benefits SHE earned. Ah..I am getting all teary-eyed...I loved her so much.

One thing she always said was that you can love those that don't do right, but that doesn't mean you have to do as they do. She also impressed upon us all to never brag or feel bad when others put us down, because we know what we have...no need to prove anything.

I think this is a beautiful thread.

Oh..and Tom, I totally get what you are saying about our spirits being impressed with knowledge. My whole life since I was a young child I tear up at the thought of God...never understood why and in fact I hated the fact early on as it was embarrassing and it would cause me to avoid thinking about Him when I was younger to avoid the resulting tears. Now I just know my spirit knew Him all along even if I wasn't aware of it...I recognize this tear impulse as a BLESSING...funny it took me to age 40 to finally figure this out.

TN dear brother & everyone,

I am a little bit hesitant in posting this information about myself, as I am in no way new age or anything like that. I believe 100% in Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour. If my post offends, then mods please delate straight away.

Here goes-

When I was a young child, Aprrox 8 years of age we lived in a rural town on a little farm. This house was the oldest house in the district at the time. The gardens surrounding the house had lots of fruit trees planted, which was common practice in the era the house was built. Adjoining this garden was a large oak tree, very old and tall.

Next to the oak tree was the neighbour’s property with their house within metres of the tree. The people that lived there were very old. The lady loved us kids and would bring out treats for us when we saw her. Been a child and a bit of a glutton for the treats, I thought I would climb the tree, once I got to a certain height I could see into the old ladies kitchen window and wave at her. See the logic, free treats!!!!

Anyway my younger sister was with me and she waited at the base of the tree, so I started climbing the tree. 40 feet is a long way up a tree, and then it happened. The branch broke under my foot, as it broke I hit my head against the tree trunk and immediately blacked out. I fell the whole distance but along the way my body hit many branches during the long fall, later I learnt this saved my life. Also the fact that because I was blacked out, my body fell like a rag doll, I was not fighting the fall.

I remember waking up on Mum and Dads bed with my foot twisted and near my ear. I had broken my femur bone in my leg. I had many cuts and a swollen abdomen. The ambulance came and I was taken to hospital with sirens blaring.

Once in hospital they told my parents that they could not put a steel rod into my bones, as surgery was not an option with someone that has had a head trauma. They kept shining lights into my eyes, and I kept loosing consciousness.

Just to inform- we are talking 1970’s medical practices here, we have come along way since those days.

Now the part I remember that really hurt- They would not give me pain killers either because they thought I may need to be rushed into theatre for my head. But they had to get my leg straight. Just like in the days of old, they grabbed my foot and straightened my leg with no medication what so ever. The pain was tremendous, I lost consciousness a couple of times.

Because my leg was not having a rod inserted I had to be put into traction with weights etc and my leg raised into the air. I was in hospital 3 months with the vast majority in this position.

O.k, now the purpose of this story-

When I was admitted, the people that took the x-ray only took the picture of the area of my broken bone. They did not take an x-ray of my knee section. My knee was shattered in the fall. Imagine what would happen today if that happened, imagine the law suits people would file. Mistakes do occur, such is life!!!

I was always in pain; they thought I was just complaining. I was bed ridden.

One night I got a fever and was crying in pain. I started twisting up in all the ropes and pulleys and weights that were holding my leg in position. Then it happened.

I was suddenly looking down on myself as if I was at ceiling height. I saw my body in the bed, I saw myself twisting around in pain. I heard people talking to me, I looked across to the window and saw people. They told me that they loved me. As I watched myself on the bed I then saw a nurse come into the ward then run back out of the ward. Before long my bed was surrounded by medical people, I could hear them saying that this was not good. They worked on me for a while.

The ward in which I stayed was your usual hospital affair; there was a corridor and then a nurse’s station. I decided to look around. I saw the nurse’s station and took notice of a lady sitting there. I saw all the little trinkets etc on the wall, calendars etc.

Before to long I felt a tug and woke up back in bed with people around me.

In the days that followed, my knee was fixed and I was back in traction, all normal.

One of the nurses came to me I remember to check on something. I was talking to her etc and she must have said, “You gave us a little scare the other day”. As a child I then told her I know where the nurse’s station is. She said how do you know that, you have never seen it? You have always been in traction in this room and when you first came here you were un conscious. So then I described all the little trinkets and where they were kept, the calendar and what picture it had on it, including the lady that was there and what she looked like.

Her face just stared at me in amazement and her mouth dropped open. I then told her I know these things because I was there, it happened that night when I got sick in bed.

In his beautiful love / Paul

THis post is very interesting,I do not discount anyones visions or dreams as YESHUA has given me some very prophetic dreams...TN Dove you are a wonderful man with a sweet spirit but I wanted to research this subject some more.. I just wanted some more Biblical basis for this subject and I came up with this post....
dont shoot me all okay??

http://www.carm.org/questions/about-doctrine/did-we-exist-god-we-were-born-earth

. . . "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God, how unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways for who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has become His counselor?" . . Romans 11:33

John MacArthur writes:

In Matthew 25:34, we read: "Come you who are blessed of My Father, said Jesus, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."

The Lord designed His kingdom from before the foundation of the world and He designed who would be in it from before the foundation of the world.

And you and I are saved and we know the Lord Jesus Christ because God chose us before the world ever began.

What an incredible reality. In Luke 12:32 we find again that the Lord says, "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the Kingdom."

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com