Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Holy Separation – Flesh from Spirit!

It is urgent that we receive this word and act upon it. Time's up! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Holy Separation – Flesh from Spirit
23rd April, 2010
Manasseh Christian Ministries
Lana Vawser
lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

“For the Word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between your soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before His eyes and He is the One to whom we are accountable” – Hebrews 4:12-13 (NLT)

My Precious Church, there is a great separation happening right now in the midst of My house. There is a great shaking that is happening where I am bringing to the surface much that has been hidden within many of you for a long time. I am bringing a depth of healing to many of you that you have been crying out for, for a long time.

I am bringing the Word of God too many of your hearts through a holy conviction. I am calling each of you to repent for the ways you have not walked in line with My Word and the ways that you have held onto the flesh and not died to it and walked in My Spirit.

There are many that I have been speaking too for quite some time now that are not heeding the voice of My Spirit. There are some of you who have enjoyed holding onto the flesh and indulging in its lusts. Oh My people rid yourselves of these things through the power of My Spirit. The enemy has been whispering too many of you that these things will not do you harm, that they are not major issues that will hinder you from hearing Me. My people, any sin, even the tiniest can hinder the flow of My Spirit within your lives, so continue to live before Me examining your hearts in the light of My presence and walking in repentance.

I love you so much My Church. I am the God of restoration, the God of healing, the God of life. I am bringing these issues forth in many of your hearts so that I can restore you and so I can bring you to life in a way that you have never experienced before. The key My Church is surrender. The key is to live your lives facedown. The key is to live your lives with the prayer close to your heart “Lord examine me and show me any wicked way within me”. As you live lives with this prayer close to your heart and quick to repent of what I bring forth, you will continue to go deeper into My presence, know intimacy daily at a level like never before, and continue to learn to hear and recognise My voice.

I am warning many of you My Church. I have called you to be in complete unity. I have called you to move forth as one body, in love and truth. Yet there has been much deception that has come into My house.

As discernment has increased upon many of you, the enemy has also released many of his agents upon My people to attack each other. There is a great defilement that is occurring within My Church right now. Many are speaking bad and negative words upon their fellow brothers and sisters. Many are not walking in love. How much longer My Church shall you continue to walk in such deception? I came so that you may have a relationship with Me, know Me I am the very definition of love, yet this love is not being demonstrated within My Church? Oh My Church, My heart is grieved at the times I see such backbiting and negative actions coming from My people. Love one another! Love one another! Draw closer to Me and know who I am, the very definition and expression of divine love and out of this place of knowing Me will divine love pour forth.

Many of this backbiting, this jealousy, and this negative speaking is coming from those who do not know Me as the true definition of divine love. Many of you are feeling words coming against you, brothers and sisters speaking against you, devising plans not of Me against you. My people, if you find yourself in this place pray blessing. Pray that their eyes may be opened to Divine love. Pray that their heart may see who I am the very expression of pure love and their hearts convicted. My people, if some are speaking badly over you, do not curse them. Walk in forgiveness and bless them with loving declarations.

It is when the Church moves forward more and more into following the instructions of My Word that the EXPLOSION of love shall pour forth into this world like never before. I am moving through My Church, but My people, you must learn what it means to truly love. Come to Me, seek My heart and let Me show you how to bless those who curse you.

To those of you who are facing negative words, witchcraft, constant attack from fellow brothers and sisters I say unto you, bless and love them. Also beware of suspicion. The enemy desires to make many of you suspicious of all people. Do not allow this to enter your hearts. Continue to surrender to Me, asking for My discernment and I will lead you.

This is the day where I am bringing about the separation. The separation of flesh from spirit within all of your hearts My Church, I am separating those who are speaking life and those who are speaking death, and I am separating the blessing from the curses.

The shaking is still happening, the separating is continuing.

I am taking you from Glory to Glory My Church. I am restoring you. My heart is to restore and uplift you, show you My heart like never before.

Who is willing?

Who is willing to again lay aside their life, give it all away, so you may gain the greatest life daily that you could ever hope, imagine or dream of?

I am waiting My Church… with open arms I am waiting.
~*~*~*~* My book "Desperately Deep - Developing Deep Devotion and Dialogue with Jesus has now been released and is available at http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60799-404-6 Manasseh Christian Ministries is also now on facebook. Search us and join! ~*~*~*~*

Re: Holy Separation – Flesh from Spirit!

Charity...thank you for posting the above message...it speaks volumes....I myself am making a copy of it and keeping it near my desk. It is a message we all need to read as HIS RETURN IS SO CLOSE!!!

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Amen, Virginia! God bless you, dear sister.

Charity, this spoke greatly to my heart! Here is another word which matches this one perfectly!

Lastrumpet08 — April 23, 2010 — I perfect - April 23, 2010

My children none of you are perfect but I am. I am the only One who is able to perfect you, to be worthy, acceptable for Me. If you allow Me to transform you into My Image at My time, you will never be the same man or woman but will be pleasing and suitable for Me in My Kingdom for My purposes.

Some have left and strayed from their transformation process, they did not endure the purification process, they walked away, not willing to be purified. I will not force any one, you must be willing and submit totally to Me to perfect you at My time according to My plan.

No man is able to perfect you but I am, if you ask Me to do the good work in you. I am the beginning and the end of your faith and able to complete the good work that I started in your life, if you allow Me and submit to Me to continue to perfect you. I know best My child what needs to be done in your heart, you are unique.

My children without Me perfecting you, you will not enter into My Heavenly Kingdom or see Me. Not every one who says to Me: Lord, Lord now, will enter in that day. I am holy and you must be holy, acceptable to Me. I am perfect and I will perfect you, it will not be nice every day but worthwhile, if you endure to the end. My child, I will perfect you to My standard, acceptable and pleasing to Me.

Excellent Posts Charity & Carlee

This is one of the most beautiful & true words I have ever read on RITA.

Thanks, Charity.

Ok, this is sounding a little Conditional Security to me. My bible says that by faith we are saved through grace. It's not stopping sin that saves you...it's believing on the one that died for my ALL my sins, past present and future! How many sins did Christ die for on the cross?...all sin once and for all.

Romans 10:9
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Where in here do you see that you will not enter the kingdom if you don't stop a sinning lifestyle? God's word does not contradict itself, if the above scripture says it, that means you are interpreting your "But Lord Lord..." scripture wrong.

Revelation 3

1"To the angel of the church in Sardis write: He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars, says this: 'I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead.

2'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your DEEDS completed in the sight of My God.

3'So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and REPENT. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you.

4'But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.

5'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

6'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'

I go along with Charities' response....Also check out in Rev. 3 what Jesus says to the church of Laodicia...the lukewarm church....He says I will spew you out of my mouth if you do not repent. He wants us to be like the church of Philadelphia...the church that does not go through the Tribulation.Jesus says "You call me Lord, Lord, and you do not do the things I command you to do...be gone from Me, I never knew you"...many will be left to be tried in the fire that Jesus speaks of in Rev.3.He is speaking to Christians in all these passages of scripture.

Paul says "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus". Phil 4:13
READ:Phil.3:18-21.

Church of Philadelpha: REV. 3:10-13
Church of Laodica: Rev. 14-22

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Paul tells us that the Holy Spirit is sealed within us a guarantee of our inheritance (Ephes 1:13-14).

Taken in the order of their appearance, the seven letters of Rev. 2-3 symbolize Church history. Ephesus represents the Apostolic 1st Century church and Smyrna stands for the Church persecuted by the Romans in the 2nd and 3rd Centuries. Pergamus was wed to the Roman state religion in the 4th Century and gave birth to 4 children, all of whom are present on Earth today. Thyatira, the eldest, represents the Catholic Church. Sardis comes next and is the Church of the Protestant Reformation, the main line denominations. Philadelphia is the evangelical Church born in the 2nd Great Awakening of the 19th Century, and Laodicea is the modern day apostate Church that will be left behind to face the End Times judgments.

The Letter to Sardis (Rev 3:1-6) speaks of dead orthodoxy and points to the protestant reformation. After 1500 years of concealing the truth and introducing traditions that made the Lord’s completed work at the cross seem insufficient, the Catholic Church was finally challenged. Martin Luther and others took up the battle cry from Habakkuk 2:4; “The righteous shall live by his faith,” and called for a return to the Doctrine of Grace. But in their determination to regain the Truth of the Lord, the reformation churches somehow lost the Spirit of the Lord. They had the reputation of being alive but were dead. The Lord admonished them to wake up, remember what they had heard, and obey it.

You see Charity, it's called being able to discern God's word. You are taking scriptures that apply to someone else and applying it to us. Again, we are saved by grace through faith...sealed forever by the Holy Spirit. If you want to live in fear of losing your salvation you go right ahead, I'm a sinner just like you and we'll both be there because of our faith and that's it!

Virginia Arnke
I go along with Charities' response....Also check out in Rev. 3 what Jesus says to the church of Laodicia...the lukewarm church....He says I will spew you out of my mouth if you do not repent. He wants us to be like the church of Philadelphia...the church that does not go through the Tribulation.Jesus says "You call me Lord, Lord, and you do not do the things I command you to do...be gone from Me, I never knew you"...many will be left to be tried in the fire that Jesus speaks of in Rev.3.He is speaking to Christians in all these passages of scripture.

Paul says "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus". Phil 4:13
READ:Phil.3:18-21.

Church of Philadelpha: REV. 3:10-13
Church of Laodica: Rev. 14-22

MARANATHA...Virginia

Amen, Charity, Carlee and Virginia! True words.

Too, . . James says faith without works is dead . . .

If we say we have true saving faith, shouldn't we see evidence of it? “By their fruits you shall know them.

I think a good question to ask a true believer is: where's the evidence? . .

Donna, it's a matter of the heart. God knows who truly believe in his son and who doesn't. Can you guys tell me at what point does a saved person lose his or her salvation? Can you gain it back? And if I can gain it back, that means that I can flip flop in and out of the kingdom my whole life? Is this really what Jesus died for? Do you guys sin? Ever? According to conditional security, only one sin would disqualify you to enter the kingdom. Would Jesus really only die for some of your sins and not all? My bible says that he paid your debt in full...Christ doesn't need to die twice for you, only once.

Those who teach that we can lose our salvation are not really basing our salvation on the Lord’s work alone, but also on ours.

Wow! Double Wow! Triple Wow!
You have no idea how this spoke to my heart and soul today! What a WORD!
I have worked at the same place for 10 years and I was sooooooo depressed this morning. I work for the most evil managers on the planet. Trust me. They have no human compassion. They are filled with manipulation, evil, lies, persecution, you name it!

I have prayed against the evil spirit here for 10 years. I have sent resume after resume out trying to find another job. Nothing. I have forgave these people over and over and over for how they have treated me. But it gets really hard once you are beaten down like a dog!! I simply despise these people and want to vomit the entire time I am at work!!!
I am printing this WORD out right now so I can read it over and over again.

Dear Father God in heaven, please forgive me in Jesus name for all the hatred I have had bottled up inside of me that has made me so vile and sick and rude. Jesus please fill me with your love and take way the bitterness. I am so sorry. I love you with all my heart, soul and mind Father God.
Your daughter,
Jamie

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Josh, it's not about living sinlessly:

It's about submitting to the Holy Spirit & remaining humble before God, repenting when necessary. If He is truly our LORD, we will do our very best to please & obey Him.

James 4:6-10

6But He gives a greater grace. Therefore it says, "GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE."

7Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

8Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

9Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom.

10Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you.

Love, Charity

Southern Grace

Dear Father God in heaven, please forgive me in Jesus name for all the hatred I have had bottled up inside of me that has made me so vile and sick and rude. Jesus please fill me with your love and take way the bitterness. I am so sorry. I love you with all my heart, soul and mind Father God.
Your daughter,
Jamie

Dear Jamie, what a beautiful, contrite prayer!

God bless your humble heart

Love, Charity

I agree with you on that Charity, but still didn't answer my question. At what point does a saved person lose his or hers salvation? How many sins disqualifies you and causes the Holy Spirit to take his permanent seal off of you? You see, this can't happen...it's impossible. The Father sees us as Holy and Perfect because he looks upon you through his Son and sees perfection. We are made ritcheous by Christ...no amount of sin can kick you out of heaven...some people just don't get this.

1 John 3

6 Anyone who continues to live in Him will not sin. But anyone who keeps on sinning does not know Him or understand who He is.

7 Dear children, don’t let anyone deceive you about this: When people do what is right, it shows that they are righteous, even as Christ is righteous.

8 But when people keep on sinning, it shows that they belong to the devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil.

9 Those who have been born into God’s family do not make a practice of sinning, because God’s life is in them. So they can’t keep on sinning, because they are children of God.

"Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will KEEP My word; and My Father will love him, and WE will come to him and make OUR ABODE with him" . . John 14:21.

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter" . . Matthew 7:21

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome" 1 John 5:3

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him AND SHOW MYSELF TO him " . . John 14:21

"Why do you call me Lord but don't do what I tell you?" . . Luke 6:46

"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me" . . Prov. 8:17

Praise God Jesus knows the heart of a true believer, and the faith in the one born-again as genuine toward His Truth and Saving Grace.

Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”
Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” John 6:28-29.

Here was a perfect opportunity to list all the things we have to do to meet God’s requirements. Jesus could have rattled off the 10 commandments. He could have repeated the Sermon on the Mount. He could have listed any number of admonitions and restrictions necessary to achieve and maintain God’s expectations of us. But what did He say? “Believe in the one He has sent.” Period. It was a repeat of John 3:16, confirming that belief in the Son is the one and only requirement for salvation.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

A few verses later in John 6 He said that this wasn’t just His idea, as if that wouldn’t be enough, but that His Father was in complete agreement. And not only would our belief suffice to provide us with eternal life, but that it was God’s will that Jesus lose none of those who believe. You and I have been known to disobey God’s will, but has Jesus ever done so? And isn’t He the one who’s been charged with the responsibility for keeping us? Let’s read it.

“For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:38-40)

Just in case we missed this promise, Jesus made it again even more clearly in John 10:28-30. “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” The Father and the Son have both accepted responsibility for our security. Once we’re in Their hands, no one can get us away.

I have purposely only used words straight from the Lord’s own mouth to make this case because I can already hear the choruses of “Yes Buts” mounting as those who refuse to take them at face value get ready to trot out their favorite verses denying Eternal Security, misinterpreted though they are.

The one characteristic of God’s that gives us the most comfort is knowing that He can’t lie or change His mind or contradict Himself. He can’t say something in one place and then say something entirely different in another. He’s consistent. If He says that we’re saved solely because of our belief in Him, and that He’s accepted responsibility for keeping us so, then we can count on that. As we’ll see, anything in the Bible that seems to contradict these simple, straightforward statements has to be talking about something else.

Thank you Charity!!!

I just got down on my knees and surrendered all my life to him and repented of all my sins.

It felt so good to do that!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Do you understand what you are saying here Josh?:

...no amount of sin can kick you out of heaven...Where in here do you see that you will not enter the kingdom if you don't stop a sinning lifestyle?

Should one speak these words to the Holy face of our Lord, who suffered so much for them, and yet demand that He allow them into the kingdom after living a sinning lifestyle on earth, only because they told Him that they believed in Him, but yet refused to obey Him?

I shiver at the thought of the arrogance required for such a demand. I am truly shocked at these words, Josh. Heaven help us to see the truth!

This is a very dangerous opinion too:
As we’ll see, anything in the Bible that seems to contradict these simple, straightforward statements has to be talking about something else.

Josh, I am so sorry to be so bold in my statements, the spirit in me just cannot fathom how one could come to believe such a thing? I pray for the truth to be revealed to you and that the teaching of man be nullified, in Jesus' mighty name, Amen

Again, I am sorry if I upset anyone, but the Lord will not allow me to speak anything but what I know is His truth.

Praise the Lord for His goodness to us all (and His patience!)

Dear Josh, I really am not interested in debating. You’re right that it is a matter of the heart. A bad heart produces bad fruit, and a good heart produces good fruit. (Matthew 7:15-20)

So it would be wise to humbly ask Him to search our hearts, repent according to the Spirit’s convictions, and produce fruit in keeping with repentance…would it not?

I do not discuss OSAS issues. It’s not relevant, in my opinion.

I do know that the word posted above is a TRUE WORD OF GOD, and thus it would behoove us to heed what He is telling us.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches…

I suggest you guys do some reading here...

http://gracethrufaith.com/category/selah/eternal-security/

Amen, Charity! The Spirit can speak to those who are willing to listen! This is the point from the word above:

My people, any sin, even the tiniest can hinder the flow of My Spirit within your lives, so continue to live before Me examining your hearts in the light of My presence and walking in repentance.
If we are sinning, we are not teachable, and cannot grow in maturity in the Lord.

You better never sin then Carlee or you'll lose it. But then you gotta be able to get it back right? Then you could lose it again if you continue in sin. Back and forth and back and forth, in and out and in and out of the kingdom....yeah, that's really how God intended it to be.

AngelHeart
Thank you Charity!!!

I just got down on my knees and surrendered all my life to him and repented of all my sins.

It felt so good to do that!!!

AMEN, Angelheart! God gives grace to the humble!

Doesn't it feel so wonderful?

Psalm 25:9-10
He leads the humble in doing right,
teaching them his way.
The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness
all who keep his covenant and obey his commands.

Josh, that is a misconception.

I see your words in the above reply were actually Jack Kelley's from the link you posted.

Psalm 25:9-10
He leads the humble in doing right,
teaching them his way.
The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness
all who keep his covenant and obey his commands.

Beautiful verse!

Amen! We truly do not experience unmitigated joy until we are fully humble before the Lord!

Josh, I am like Charity, I do not want to be argumentative, just want to know the truth of the Lord.

Be blessed as you continue to seek Him with all your heart, and most of all, learn from His Spirit, for no man can learn the truth unless the Spirit shows Him.

Carlee, I believe I am showing you and others OSAS in truth. No works can save us, only faith. I was once Conditional like you, but prayed about it many nights and God finally showed me that sin is not greater than the sacrifice that Jesus made...sin is not powerful enough to take away our eternal gift he gives us at the point of believing on him. And even still, you can never answer the question of when does a person lose it...at what point? Until you answer that, I think we're done here.

Josh, my brother,

Charity's post at the top never mentions losing one's salvation. OSAS isn't even an argument here. All the post talks about is living Holy - repenting of our actions that are displeasing to God and coming closer to Him to hear His Voice better. Never does it say we will lose our salvation over our sins. It just says we might not enjoy the fullness of what God has planned for us on this earth if we are not submitting ourselves wholly to Him.

In fact, unfortunately, you are proving the part of the word that talks about backbiting one another and how this is displeasing to God. All of the answers to you on this thread have been in love and respect to you, but your answers back have been somewhat snide in their tone. Why are you arguing this? I am confused. Please read the original post again and you will see that no where does it talk about losing salvation, so OSAS is a moot point on this thread.

I'm sure you can agree that the more Holy we live, the more God can work through us. That's all it's saying.

Many blessings to you brother! May God show you His incredible love for you today!

I like your post Diane, but I'm not so sure the posters in this thread believe in OSAS. Let's ask them...Charity, Carlee...do you guys believe that one can lose their salvation?

Josh
I like your post Diane, but I'm not so sure the posters in this thread believe in OSAS. Let's ask them...Charity, Carlee...do you guys believe that one can lose their salvation?
Josh, my brother - what's the difference whether they do or not? We each need to worry about our own beliefs and let others do the same. The body of Christ spends way too much time thinking about what others believe and not near enough time reading and studying to know what we each believe - showing ourself approved. I ask you as a member of my Godly family to not provoke my sisters (and yours). Leave them be, love them because they are BEAUTIFUL women, and lets all look forward to the day when we will live together forever. Sound ok?

I would ask them to not provoke me. Please don't attack me because I'm not wanting people to see these posts and think that they can lose their salvation...it's just not doctrinally true. This will lead a believer to be fearful and not have a thankful heart. I think we can just agree to disagree on this one. And I stand up for OSAS out of love...not to just debate.

God Bless you all

Josh
I would ask them to not provoke me. Please don't attack me because I'm not wanting people to see these posts and think that they can lose their salvation...it's just not doctrinally true. This will lead a believer to be fearful and not have a thankful heart. I think we can just agree to disagree on this one. And I stand up for OSAS out of love...not to just debate.

God Bless you all
Well, considering the original post was NEVER about losing one's salvation, we don't have to worry about anyone thinking that, do we! The OSAS debate was never even "on the table" in this thread, so you have no worries about that! It's a win-win!

Love you Diane! We are His beautiful Bride. Praise the Lord for His goodness towards us!

Amen, Diane! Thank you, sis.

Brother Josh, I do not believe a person can "lose" their salvation.
I do not believe it can be taken/stolen from them, either.

I do, however, believe that a person can throw their salvation in
God's face and walk away.

How is this done? Through unrepentance...pride.

Just to satisfy your niggling curiosity about what I believe...

I'm sorry, I don't understand. You don't believe that one can lose their salvation...GREAT!! AWESOME!! Repentance does not mean to turn from sin...I think this is where a lot of believers go wrong. Repentance means to turn from unbelief in Christ to believing in Christ....than we are saved eternally.

Repentance Unto Life

Again, Biblical repentance is simply TURNING UNTO THE LORD. Acts 11:18 reads, "When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life."

Notice that the Bible does NOT call this a repentance from sins. The "baptism of repentance" in Mark 1:4 is clearly not referring to water baptism; but to the "baptism of repentance." This is the repentance unto life which can only be found in Christ Jesus. The Word of God does NOT teach that we must give up our sins to be saved.

If this were true, then no one could be saved because we are all sinners incapable of ceasing from sin. Even the best of Christians still commit sin! Believers shouldn't commit any sins; but the fact of the matter is that we all do. So how can you tell an unsaved person to give up their sins to be saved?

As I mentioned, there is a woeful misunderstanding about repentance circulating in our churches today. Again, Acts 11:21 states, "And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord." Biblical repentance is TURNING to Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins. It is a change of mind. Mark 1:15 proclaims, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." Notice here that repentance led to believing the gospel — NO mention is made about making a commitment to God or forsaking sins.

1 Corinthians 5:1-5 (New King James Version)

1 Corinthians 5
Immorality Defiles the Church
1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named among the Gentiles—that a man has his father’s wife! 2 And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you. 3 For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed. 4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,

but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?" . .
Hebrews 10:26

"Those on the Rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away" . . Luke 8:14

"My BROTHERS, if one of YOU should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins". . James 5:19

Josh
The Word of God does NOT teach that we must give up our sins to be saved.
Very true, Josh, and neither does the original post on this thread, so again we are arguing a moot point.

Ok, I'm NO prophet, but I feel I need to say something to you, perhaps from God's heart directly to you Josh. If I'm wrong, then please forgive me, and if I'm right, please heed God's prompting.

Josh, God would ask you today to repent and turn from that particular sin that He has shown you displeases Him. I don't know what it is, but God and you do. You won't lose your salvation over it, of course, but you are missing out on some blessings that God has for you by fighting it and making excuses for it. He would ask you today to turn it over to Him and be set free.

I love you, brother Josh. YSIC Diane

I love you too, Josh. From the tone of your posts, you seem to be disturbed about something, brother. So I've been bringing you to the Lord in prayer.

I don't know you, but God does. I urge you to submit to His Spirit; let Him cleanse you and fill you with the Joy that comes only from Him!

~Char

Josh
I agree with you on that Charity, but still didn't answer my question. At what point does a saved person lose his or hers salvation? How many sins disqualifies you and causes the Holy Spirit to take his permanent seal off of you? You see, this can't happen...it's impossible. The Father sees us as Holy and Perfect because he looks upon you through his Son and sees perfection. We are made ritcheous by Christ...no amount of sin can kick you out of heaven...some people just don't get this.

Dear brother Josh,

This is where people get confused. Yes your salvation is secured you will go to Heaven.

But the rapture is only for his followers the ones who are living their life for Jesus and not for the world and they love Jesus with their whole heart, mind and strenth and soul and love others as themself.

The lukewarm christians are the ones who will be left behind because they have not surrendered their whole life and heart to Jesus!!!

Yes you are right we are all sinners none of us are perfect we are all just forgiven sinners now.

And when we do something wrong now we can realize it and go to Jesus and he will forgive us.

But their are alot of christians that are talking the talk but not walking the walk.

They are not on fire for God they still serve 2 masters Jesus and the world.

When Jesus died for us he did save us by grace yes.

But he also said go and sin no more. He freed us from our sins so we would not live in sin no more not continue to live in our sins.

So Charity is just saying if you are still living in sin and do not repent when you know you have done wrong it is time to start doing this.

Because this is the only way to show Jesus you truly are his follower and will not just show it with your words but with your actions as well.

So if you really want to be in the rapture and not left behind because you are being a lukewarm christian there is still time to start now and surrender your whole life to him and repent of any sins and ask forgiveness for your pride.

And start walking humbly with your Lord.

I am saying this out of Love not condemnation.

Because Jesus wants you in the rapture too but only the humble and his true followers will be in the first fruits rapture which is what we are all waiting for.

The next rapture will be for all the Tribulation Saints that were lukewarm and had to face the tribulation because they thought they were saved by grace and could continue to sin.

That is not how it is going to be so I hope this will wake you and alot of people up because I once thought like you to Josh.

But the Lord woke me up and said yes you are saved by grace and will go to heaven but does not give you a ticket to keep sinning and if you do then you will be left behind with all the other lukewarm christians that will have to go through the tribulation to finally wake up and make me first in their life once and for all!!!

Because remember this Jesus loves the sinner but he hates the sin!!!!

I hope this all makes sense to you now.

Jesus love be with You

Love ya

Sister AngelHeart

Angelheart,

Your heart is a beautiful thing.

I love you, sister

I love you too Sweet Charity!!!

And I always love your awesome beutiful pictures thank you so much!!!

Ravished by His Love (Charity)
Southern Grace

Your daughter,
Jamie

Dear Jamie, what a beautiful, contrite prayer!

God bless your humble heart

Love, Charity

Exactly what I was going to say. Beautiful, Jamie.

You're going to make it. Keep looking up & not at your current situation. It will change one way or the other very soon. Not long now.

Agreeing with all my beautiful sisters here (and TN Dove :0).....Josh, it is all about submission....I can say once you are secure in Christ, there is no way you will lose your salvation, NOR would you ever throw it away. I don't see how it is possible for someone to get a taste of the Lord and not want to consume and be consumed by Him. Of course I guess satan rebelled, so in pride we might could throw away salvation theoretically, but that begs the question if we were actually really His to begin with.

Honestly, if you have concerns, Josh, just take it to Him. He is the only one that can reassure us...it doesn't matter what we 'think' we know..only HE knows and it is HE that can show us the truth we seek.

I sin all the time...being in flesh is a fight...but He does know my heart and my heart is to try and please Him and I know that obeying Him is to love Him...so of course, my goal is to OBEY HIM at all costs. Will I fail at this...sure do...every day...but the point is to be convicted repent and get back on the horse and begin again with my heart turned toward Him wanting to please Him.

Beautiful word, Charity. I feel that He has been stressing to me to love the Body, so I am trying...even if they curse me :0).

AngelHeart
Josh

Dear brother Josh,

This is where people get confused. Yes your salvation is secured you will go to Heaven.

But the rapture is only for his followers the ones who are living their life for Jesus and not for the world and they love Jesus with their whole heart, mind and strenth and soul and love others as themself.

The lukewarm christians are the ones who will be left behind because they have not surrendered their whole life and heart to Jesus!!!

Yes you are right we are all sinners none of us are perfect we are all just forgiven sinners now.

And when we do something wrong now we can realize it and go to Jesus and he will forgive us.

But their are alot of christians that are talking the talk but not walking the walk.

They are not on fire for God they still serve 2 masters Jesus and the world.

When Jesus died for us he did save us by grace yes.

But he also said go and sin no more. He freed us from our sins so we would not live in sin no more not continue to live in our sins.

So Charity is just saying if you are still living in sin and do not repent when you know you have done wrong it is time to start doing this.

Because this is the only way to show Jesus you truly are his follower and will not just show it with your words but with your actions as well.

So if you really want to be in the rapture and not left behind because you are being a lukewarm christian there is still time to start now and surrender your whole life to him and repent of any sins and ask forgiveness for your pride.

And start walking humbly with your Lord.

I am saying this out of Love not condemnation.

Because Jesus wants you in the rapture too but only the humble and his true followers will be in the first fruits rapture which is what we are all waiting for.

The next rapture will be for all the Tribulation Saints that were lukewarm and had to face the tribulation because they thought they were saved by grace and could continue to sin.

That is not how it is going to be so I hope this will wake you and alot of people up because I once thought like you to Josh.

But the Lord woke me up and said yes you are saved by grace and will go to heaven but does not give you a ticket to keep sinning and if you do then you will be left behind with all the other lukewarm christians that will have to go through the tribulation to finally wake up and make me first in their life once and for all!!!

Because remember this Jesus loves the sinner but he hates the sin!!!!

I hope this all makes sense to you now.

Jesus love be with You

Love ya

Sister AngelHeart

Oh Angelheart, I wish you would not add things to God's word. Show me in scripture that lukewarm christians will not go in the rapture. This is not biblical. If you believe in Christ, you will go. Please stop confusing people who may read this

Revelation 3:16
. . . "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Many 'Christians' want to get to heaven, yet their minds and hearts like the world.

Hmmmmmmm, wonder what our Lord thinks of these christians who say: "I don't want Jesus to come yet, I have many things I need to do first."

Too many say, . . "I was saved a few years ago, got baptized, and joined the Church, but have left their first Love,

It's a daily thing, our relationship with Jesus . . He is the power to renew our communion, He only asks our surrender.

Paul fought the 'good fight', he knew the difference, and proclaimed he finished the course.,

2 Timothy 4:2

. . . "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine. . . .

. . . "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions,

. . . For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

. . I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have KEPT the faith:

. . and not to me only, but unto all them also that LOVE his appearing".

Amen, Donna!

1 Cor. 9:24-27

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.

No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Thank you Donna and Charity!!!

And Josh I guess you will soon see if what I am saying and Charity and Donna and all your other brothers and sisters here are right very soon!!!

We are all telling you this out of love to help save people from having to go through the tribulation.

Because I thought like you before to. That because I was saved by grace that means I can sin and live my life however I want and I will still go in the rapture.

Well that is a lie it will only be the ones who are actually following Jesus and realize they need forgiveness for their sins and turn from sin that will go in the rapture.

Not the ones who just say the Saving Prayer but still live their life in sin!!!

The rapture is a reward for the ones who stayed faithful to Jesus and never left him or came back to him.

It is not for the ones who live life like they do not need him.

When I realized this I changed my ways because I did not want to face Gods wrath for thinking I knew it all and could live without Jesus!!!

And if anyone is confusing people it is you Josh by saying that you can keep sinning and still be in the rapture.

Yes you will go to Heaven sin cannot take you from Heaven but it can leave you left behind to face Gods wrath for thinking you could keep living a sinful lifestyle and be rewarded for it and go in the rapture!!

God rewards the righteous not the unrighteous.

So if people are foolish worldly christian and living a sinful lifestyle because they beleive they are saved by grace it is not to late to rededicate their life to Jesus and say the saving prayer in my Left Behind Sticky at the top where it says "If you are left behind and millions of people leave this earth read this"

If people really want to make sure they go in the rapture I would suggest they do this and start following Jesus with their actions not just their words and show him their sorry for their pride and thinking they knew it all and just surrender their whole life to him now.

It is never too late to say I am sorry to Jesus!!!

If you do not beleive what I am saying take it up with the Lord and ask him. The Lord says, Ask and you shall receive"

So if you ask him he will show you if me and Charity and everyone else here is right or wrong.

It is now up to you to find out the truth for yourself and go to the one who can only give you the right answer. God Almighty!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Angelheart, we should NOT assume that Josh is a worldly/lukewarm Christian just because of he believes lukewarm Christians will be going in the rapture.

I pray that the Lord Jesus is THE LOVE of his life, and that he is not loving things of the world. Christ is coming for those who have a single-eyed devotion to the One who has saved them. A person cannot have "other lovers" and be part of the bride; he's not going to marry a "prostitute".

So Josh, I pray that you are loving Jesus with your whole life. Because if you aren't, well, you might have to prove your love in the tribulation.

Jesus said: "If you love Me, you will obey Me..."

Love, Charity

Josh, I think that I see where you are coming from. Here is an example of what I believe you are trying to warn against.

My SIL was raised in a 7th Day Adventist church that is really heavy into the works added on to the gospel to get to heaven. They are probably saved because they believe, but sadly they have no actual assurance of their salvation until they get to heaven because of erroneous teaching!

Last weekend she went to a Christian car wash that was set up for the day in a parking lot and when she went to pay for it the man told her that it was already paid for! This was their way of witnessing that our sins were already paid for and this really hit home for my SIL.

I firmly believe that no Christians are going to be left behind in the rapture and also that every Christian should continually be in a mode of repenting for sin and trying to live better and sin less! (If they don't they will surely lose rewards but not miss the rapture!)

We are never truly sinless, not one of us, until we get out of here! However, God already sees us as clean because He sees as through Jesus' sacrifice. There is no wrath for any member of Jesus' church because in God's eyes we are clean already! The 7 year trib is a time of God's wrath that is not reserved for the church, not even the filthiest member!!

I will add one thing that I really liked the original post on this thread!!

Ravished by His Love (Charity)
Angelheart, we should NOT assume that Josh is a worldly/lukewarm Christian just because of he believes lukewarm Christians will be going in the rapture.

I pray that the Lord Jesus is THE LOVE of his life, and that he is not loving things of the world. Christ is coming for those who have a single-eyed devotion to the One who has saved them. A person cannot have "other lovers" and be part of the bride; he's not going to marry a "prostitute".

So Josh, I pray that you are loving Jesus with your whole life. Because if you aren't, well, you might have to prove your love in the tribulation.

Jesus said: "If you love Me, you will obey Me..."

Love, Charity

Thank you sweet sister Charity for pointing that out to me you are right sorry Josh I never should of put that I will delete it now.

But I never said I was perfect just forgiven thank God for that!!!

"Watch ye therefore, and PRAY ALWAYS, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21:36).

Sounds like the watchers will be raptured, not the lukewarmers still in love with this sinful world . ..

I totally agree Donna!!!

Jesus also says you must lose this life to gain eternal life because if you live for this life then you shall surely lose it and die!!!

Melissa
Josh, I think that I see where you are coming from. Here is an example of what I believe you are trying to warn against.

My SIL was raised in a 7th Day Adventist church that is really heavy into the works added on to the gospel to get to heaven. They are probably saved because they believe, but sadly they have no actual assurance of their salvation until they get to heaven because of erroneous teaching!

Last weekend she went to a Christian car wash that was set up for the day in a parking lot and when she went to pay for it the man told her that it was already paid for! This was their way of witnessing that our sins were already paid for and this really hit home for my SIL.

I firmly believe that no Christians are going to be left behind in the rapture and also that every Christian should continually be in a mode of repenting for sin and trying to live better and sin less! (If they don't they will surely lose rewards but not miss the rapture!)

We are never truly sinless, not one of us, until we get out of here! However, God already sees us as clean because He sees as through Jesus' sacrifice. There is no wrath for any member of Jesus' church because in God's eyes we are clean already! The 7 year trib is a time of God's wrath that is not reserved for the church, not even the filthiest member!!

I will add one thing that I really liked the original post on this thread!!

I use to think like you Melissa but the Lord has been showing me my ways of thinking were wrong!!!

So that is why I beleive the lukewarm christians will be left behind because they are being foolish worldly christians living for this world instead of for Jesus!!!

I really do hope you are right for the lukewarm foolish worldly christians sake. But I do not beleive you are.

I guess we shall all soon see.

But I think it would be better to be safe and live your life for Jesus then for the world to make sure right???

Because that is not a risk that is worth taking!!!

what's that saying . . 'better to be safe than sorry' . . . why wouldn't we desire to please God like Enoch; hence God snatched him.

. . "It was by faith that Enoch was taken up to heaven without dying--"he disappeared, because God took him, for he was known as a person who PLEASED God" . . Hebrews 11:5

Donna and Angelheart, It was by faith that Enoch was taken up, not by good works. Faith is the only thing that does please God! Works is the flip side of the faith coin but it really boils down to Jesus' death on the cross being the main thing here that saves us not works! (Also that keeps us from the wrath of God that is for the unsaved/Israel).

Yes it is absolutely the right thing to do to obey God 100%, but there is no assurance in this. The only assurance is from faith in what Jesus has already done!

Also, we need to make our witness the best it can be so that others are not hindered by our behavior. God already sees us as clean but our neighbors see something else!! They see our sin and it sticks out like a sore thumb when we tell them we are Christians.

That is one reason I believe why we need to be sure we are accounted worthy to go in the rapture, for the sake of those that we are trying to witness to and I think for the left behinders as well.

Melissa how are you going to feel if what me and Donna and everyone else here is saying true and the foolish woldly christians are left behind because they listened to you and beleive " Oh well I am saved by Jesus grace I can continue to sin Jesus will be ok with that??"

Like Donna says it is always better to be safe then sorry!!!

Because Melissa you are not God and only God can say who goes and who stay behind and since God loves the sinner and hate the sin!!!

Do you really think he will save the ones who continue to deliberately sin and not ask forgiveness when they do??

Well only God knows the answer but I would rather be safe then sorry to find out by being left behind!!!

I say this out of love not condemnation to wake up people before it is too late and they think they can continue to live their sinful lifestyles when they know it is wrong and do it anyways!!!

Because remember Jesus loves the sinner but he hates the sin!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com