Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Lisaleenie - Are You All Right?

This isn't to "play favorites" by singling out a particular poster, but when someone who usually posts numerous times a day suddenly falls silent, I become concerned. (Other formerly "regular" posters have indicated they are backing off from so much time at RITA to spend more time fellowshipping with the Lord, so their "absence" is understood). But Lisaleenie had indicated she was experiencing some health issues and I wonder if we need to be lifting her needs up to the Lord? (Maybe I just missed a post and she is on vacation?)

Hope you are all right Lisaleenie...

Re: Lisaleenie - Are You All Right?

You are right New Creation, we haven't seen anything from Lisaleenie for the past few days. Eileen, please let us know if you are okay or if you need prayer. Miss you!

I was thinking about her last night too and I miss her :( I hope you are doing well Lisa.... Check in..please..I wish I coudl contact her another way...I

Lord I lift up your daughter Lisaleenie.Before the
Throne of Grace.You alone are the Great Physician.
Please touch your daughter right now.In all areas that
are in conflect.
Thank you in advance.
In JESUS name

bump

star
Lord I lift up your daughter Lisaleenie.Before the
Throne of Grace.You alone are the Great Physician.
Please touch your daughter right now.In all areas that
are in conflect.
Thank you in advance.
In JESUS name

AMEN-AMEN!!

Dear New Creation, Texas Sue, Star, Joyful Susan, Kolleen, and Shirley,

New Creation, this was so thoughtful of you to start this post. The truth is, that I have not had the emotional strength to post for the past few days. I haven't been at work since last Wednesday, when I had that huge anxiety attack at work just walking to the next building to the bathroom.

I've been praying, seeking the Lord, and clinging to Him like a drowning person. Being with people at this time is diffcult for me. It takes too much out of me.

I am going to my doctor next week. All I'm asking for right now is prayer for healing. I can't handle anything else at this time, like suggestions on what to do, helpful advice, etc. I know it's done out of concern, and I love you all for it, but that would just overwhelm me right now. Just please pray for me.

Thank you for your concern and love. I just need your prayers right now. God bless you.

New Creation ~ thank you for this post. I was thinking of doing the same. Leenie, please connect! We are concerned and love and miss you!

Was thinking about you too Eileen! Praying that our Lord will take care of whatever your needs are. In Jesus Name, Amen

Lisa!! I totally understand about being overwhelmed...

there is sooooo much prayer going up for you right now...we all love you and you are not only special to us but special to Jesus... The Holy Spirit is making intercession for you right now and things you can not even see are being moved in the spirit.... Be strong and of good courage....and rest in Him . He has not brought you this far to let you down....

We are standing in the gap for you :) and when you are weak He is strong...praise God!!

Thank you, Melissa, for your prayers, and for thnking of me. bless you.

And thank you, Joyful Susan, for those words of strength and comfort. This is exactly what I need right now. I am crying because I feel His love through your words. Bless you.

Lisa here is a pic I just found..I thought you might like it...I could not copy the address to post it on here though...so click on the link and read what it says below the cute kitties :) The kittens were born on easter (resurection sunday for me ;)) one of my puppies was born on easter sunday too!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/picturesoftheday/7623429/Pictures-of-the-day-23-April-2010.html?image=3

for you Leenie.

9 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

— II Corinthians 12: 9-10

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

— Philippians 4: 4-7

Love you, sister.

I'm so glad that is helping you... it's not from me either..it is all from God to you....He loves you and He cares for you.

What adorable kitties!! Amazing the crosses they have on their backs, huh? Kolleen posted a picture of a cute kitty, too!

Thank you both. You guys just put a smile on my face. I love puppies, too.

Lisa if you look at the kittens click over to the next pic of the little squirrel...omgoodness that little cutie should warm your heart... he is sooooo cute... I want him... he reminds me of you with the little bandage around his head...and God is concerned for him and if He is concerned for him how much more is He concerned for you...I think God see you as this sweet little baby......and you are in Gods hand.

I love those pic Koleen posted.... I see the annointing going down on you from our prayers in that one pic Koleen posted...

Tn Dove, thank you so much for your prayers and the comforting scriptues. I needed that so badly. There goes the waterworks again.

The waterworks are healing.... and you are releasing toxins...and making your veil longer..I bet mine is longer than your though :) (remember stars vision of our wedding dress)

joyful susan
Lisa if you look at the kittens click over to the next pic of the little squirrel...omgoodness that little cutie should warm your heart... he is sooooo cute... I want him... he reminds me of you with the little bandage around his head...and God is concerned for him and if He is concerned for him how much more is He concerned for you...I think God see you as this sweet little baby......and you are in Gods hand.

Oh my gosh. I can't stop crying! But it's good tears, not sorrowful ones. I can feel the Lord's annointing on your words. A bandage around the head. What an appropriate analogy.

They are healing tears.... I have gone through something simular to what you are going through... my ex husband did not understand what I was going through and would use it against me or for excuses to treat me badly... it was by the grace of God that I have overcome this.... I am so not the same person anymore.... and i spent lots of time crying in His presence.... thats why my veil is sooo long... no one will be able to walk behind me ...lol....

and if God did this for me He can and will do it for YOU....

joyful susan
The waterworks are healing.... and you are releasing toxins...and making your veil longer..I bet mine is longer than your though :) (remember stars vision of our wedding dress)

You're probably too young to remember this, but do you remember that commerical jingle, "my dog's better than your dog?" That's what "my veil is longer than yours" reminds me of.

I must be feeling better. My sense of humor is coming back.

Oh and ps...that is all the cute pics to look at on that link...scrolling to the lady with muscles bigger than a man will do absolutely NOTHING for you...LOL.... I did have to stop and stare though...with my mouth opened..

It is amazing that our Lord puts us on eachothers hearts to pray for one another!! Hang in their Eileen, you are in very good hands!! Will keep you in prayer! Love you in Christ Melissa

joyful susan
They are healing tears.... I have gone through something simular to what you are going through... my ex husband did not understand what I was going through and would use it against me or for excuses to treat me badly... it was by the grace of God that I have overcome this.... I am so not the same person anymore.... and i spent lots of time crying in His presence.... thats why my veil is sooo long... no one will be able to walk behind me ...lol....

and if God did this for me He can and will do it for YOU....

Oh, I so know what you mean about the mental and verbal abuse. I just got out of an abusive relationship not too long ago. And he not only didn't understand, but he mocked and minimized my pain. So my veil definitely will be as long as yours!

Lisaleenie
joyful susan

You're probably too young to remember this, but do you remember that commerical jingle, "my dog's better than your dog?" That's what "my veil is long than yours" reminds me of.

LOL..of course mine gets Kennel ration

I am so glad you are felling joyful now ... I am actually smiling at the computer...ok now laughing..good thing I am alone.

Melissa you are one of the bestest..... I appreciate you so much...you are one smart girl...and when i grow up I want to be just like you.

Melissa
It is amazing that our Lord puts us on eachothers hearts to pray for one another!! Hang in their Eileen, you are in very good hands!! Will keep you in prayer! Love you in Christ Melissa

Melissa, bless your heart, thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement.

Well we will see missy.. we can carry each others...

sometimes people think when they say things to you it will make you snap out of it but they do not realize it makes it heavier....

Oh and i am soooo sorry you went through this and thank God you are out of it...no one should spend a second in a relationship tht is not edifying..it is better to be alone...

Amen to that! I'm so sorry that you went through what you went through also.

Leenie, I have been worried about you. I felt I should post and ask how you are earlier today, so obviously God is speaking to many of us about you!

I'm praying for you sis. I knew something must be wrong. God knows everything that is going on with you and He already has a plan for your wholeness and is working it out!

He loves you, and so do I. Cling to Him. He won't let you down - and I know you already know that sis!

Love you.

YSIC,

Diane

you know what Lisa...I imagine the day that I stand in front of Jesus and he reaches out to me and hugs me and His love fills me in such a way that it more than makes up for any hurt I have recieved here.....

joyful susan
Melissa you are one of the bestest..... I appreciate you so much...you are one smart girl...and when i grow up I want to be just like you.

Hey I am still trying to grow up!! I love you too and all of RITA!!

Oh, Diane C, I so appreciate your compassion and your insight! Thank you so much for your concern and prayers. I feel Jesus telling me that everything is going to be all right.

It amazes me how this board is filled with some very smart minds on here...

Joyful Sue, We have the mind of Christ!! He boosts our brainpower Amen!!

Amen...

Lisaleenie
joyful susan

You're probably too young to remember this, but do you remember that commerical jingle, "my dog's better than your dog?" That's what "my veil is long than yours" reminds me of.

Leenie, I am so glad to see you back online!!! Here you go, as requested:

Oh, Texas Sue, I'm laughing... where in the world did you find that commercial?? I haven't seen that in years! Thank you for posting this.

Oh, and I saw the one you posted with Miss Ringy Dingy last week. I just loved the routine that Lily Tomlin did! I can immitate her pretty good, too!!

Onr ringy dingy ..snort..two ringy dingy...

bet you did not think I could remember this either...hahahahaof course I was still an embryo and my mom watched it all the time while she carried me ;)

Oh my goodness, you remember that? I was a teenager when she used to do that hilarious routine!

.........ok...........I want everyone to get out a piece of paper and write out my name 20 times...........

I was only 6 months old but it was my favorite... that and edith ann....

I think I was a preteen...and THAT's the truth!!

Kolleen
.........ok...........I want everyone to get out a piece of paper and write out my name 20 times...........

Oh no did I spell it wrong?? Your name is not helping me in real life here...I have a friend named clodeen and it took me forever to remember her name...I kept calling her codeen for the longest time... actually I think her name is spelled clodean yeah thats it.... see what you have done to me....

You people are making me laugh. Here is a re-take on this hilarious moment in history for those of us who were in their teens and some who were in their embryo stages:

[/quote]

"A MERRY HEART DOETH GOOD LIKE A MEDICINE"

Lisaleenie,
This vessel prays these verses for you.
Ps.107:9)For he satisieth longingsoul,andfilleth
the hungry soul with goodness.
Prov.12:25)Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it
stoop:but a good word maketh it glad.
Mt.28:20)lo,Iam with you always,even unto the end of the world.
1Pet.5:7)Cast all your care upon Him;for He careth
for you.
Dear Lord,
Please pour your strength in to your daughter
Lisaleenie.So she may take of the bread and the wine.
Bless her in some new way.And deliver her from
these attacks of the enemy.
Thank you in advance Lord,
Star

Kolleen

Okay, I'll bite!

Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen

And why are we doing this?????

I did not spell your name wrong koLLeen...it was a typo ;)

Eileen, I was reminded of this scripture thru Billye Brim. She talked about the power of PRAISE! It causes the devil to flee as he can not dwell with praise (something about how it translates in Hebrew, that I cant remember) but here is the scripture.

Samuel 16:23
And when the evil spirit oppressed Saul, David took a lyre and played it; so Saul was refreshed and became well, and the evil spirit left him.

Email: Iampriceles@aol.com

Lisaleeni,

I'm praying for you too! I have been having migraine and pressure problems in my head this weekend. I think it's the weather. I also have a course I'm supposed to attend tomorrow morning and all next week. I would appreciate some prayer, too. Thanks much, now back to lurking, which is what I do best!

DebinMD

Email: colbydm@erols.com

Funny TSue... I love it...

Lisa Lee I just made it to the Library before closing time!

I will start praying for both you and me!! I am working hard on my house to fix a problem that the appraisers want fixed or the buyer will not get the loan!!

This is really not a done deal yet!!

But your health is right now the main prayer concern!!

Lord we all need a life preserver or we are gonna drown!!!

We need some mighty miracles soon Lord for both Lisa Lee and myself and other wonderful members who have impending crisis and health problems!!!

Lord let your Faith and the power in your healing blood be sent to heal Lisa Lee's body now!!!

I ask for a mighty miracle now!!!! for both Lisa Lee and my situation and all other members in physical and financial straits!!! AMEN!!!!!

God we lift DebinMd up to you and ask that you send down your healing anointing on her..in Jesus name.... and help her to come out of lurkdom more :)

thank you Jesus that you have heard our cries for lisa and deb... we honor you and we praise You and give You all the glory...

My dear beautiful Sister,

Lean on your Lord and also the ones that he has given you- Your brothers and Sisters. We are here, we all love you Sis.

I am a very good leaning post!!!!, I will help keep you up right. But it comes with conditions-

Be prepared to hear the following-
Our precious Lord loves you more than you will ever know
He will never leave you alone, he is there in your times of trials
You are his beloved
You are our precious sister in him
There is only 1x person in the whole wide world that is you. And that makes you unique, beautiful and wonderfully made.
We are blessed to know you
You are his bride
You will one day have no more tears, sorrow or pain
Plus I need you beside me when we worship the Lord in glory holding on to our red rose

Do you want me to keep going Sis? I have many more things I can say here

But to keep it nice and simple- WE LOVE YOU- JESUS LOVES YOU

ybiC / Paul

Dear Star, bless your heart. I just love those verses, very comforting and powerful. And thank you so much for your prayers!

Tea Rose, yes, praise is very powerful. Thank you for posting that beautiful song! I appreciate your prayers, also.

Debin MD, I so sympathize with you when it came to the migraines. I had them twice a month for twenty years before I hit menopause. I will surely pray for you, sis. And thank you for your prayers for me, too.

Texas Sue, thanks for posting Miss Ringy Dingy again!

Dear Scott and Paul... I just saw your posts and wanted to add you in...

Scott, I will pray that you can get those repairs done so your escrow will go through!! And thank you so much for your prayers, good buddy!

And Paul, you are so sweet. I appreciate your words so much. Thank you so much for your words of love and encouragement!!

It's ok Joyful Susan...I've noticed I've had a variety of spellings that I didn't know I had

Ok Leenie.....here's something to make you laugh!!!!!

Kolleen
It's ok Joyful Susan...I've noticed I've had a variety of spellings that I didn't know I had

Ok Leenie.....here's something to make you laugh!!!!!

Wow, that mother panda wasn't the only one who jumped!! I did, too!! Thank you for posting this! It really put a smile on my face...I just love animals!

P.S. And why did I write your name 20 times, again???

Beautiful Paul.....

Lisaleenie
Kolleen

Okay, I'll bite!

Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen
Kolleen

And why are we doing this?????

.......well.......we're obviously doing this to take your mind off other things.......I was just being original

KoLLeen I love that youtube!! My son showed it to me and I saved it to post it but forgot...I guess God decided to use you instead...LOL

have yall seen Charlie bit my finger....we LOVE that one..we always go around saying chaaaaarlieeee that really Huuurt!

we can never get too much of this youtube..its the best..we laugh every time we see it...

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com