Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Dreams and Visions for the month of January

Re: Dreams and Visions for the month of January

Disclaimer: I am not promoting Thus Saith the Lord. Please discern and study for yourselves.

The Lord put it on my mothers heart today that this week was the real Hanukkah.

Now I know someone here or FiveDoves posted this and I just cannot remember who.

I FOUND IT! Hanukkah in January!
And remember Star had a vision of snow? It started snowing today in Los Angeles!

Paul Wilson on FiveDoves

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2010/paulw1127-1.htm

Have you ever heard someone who has died and come back? And they say they hear a buzzing sound in their ear before their spirit leaves their body? And their spirit leaves through their nose?

I heard the buzzing sound in my ear today! And it was not a buzz from having an ear infection, or a loud noise.

I am being prepared!

Hello, Rita friends i have been lurking on Rita for about 2 years and love to Read all the posts. But today i feel a need to write and tell you about my sister in laws dream.. Early this morning my SIL was dreaming she was talking to her son and he just disappeared in front of her. She sat up in bed and the Lord said tell them betty that i am coming no more time left..She said he had an urgency in his voice. She started to laid back down and heard a train coming softly at first then it got louder and louder then the Lord said yes betty the train you hear is my coming quickly. She feels that this is so close that she texted the whole family the dream and told them to Repent or get left behind..come quickly Lord Jesus..

I read this on a couple posts also, so I'm lighting candles. It's another moment to remember:

We kindle these lights for the miracles and the wonders
For the redemption and the battles
Which You performed for our forefathers in those days at this season, through Your holy priests
During all eight days of Chanukah these lights are sacred
And we are not permitted to make ordinary use of them
But only to look at them in order to express thanks and praise to Your great Name
For Your miracles, Your wonders, and Your salvation

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1050781&cmd=show

and

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1050907&cmd=show

Family Menorah 2nd Night of Chanukkah Pictures, Images and Photos

Nikki wrote today (Jan. 2, 2011)

…”Snowing In Los Angeles!
…I am starting off the New Year with Snow!

…WEIRD!”

In the dream section are 2 dreams in my files which mention SNOW IN LOS ANGELES!!!

There seems to be snow there now with prospects for more!!!!

LINK

Snow Shuts Down Los Angeles Area Mountain Passes
Snow Levels Dropped To 1,500 Above Sea Level
LINK

Snowing in Los Angeles
• January 2nd, 2011 2:29 pm PT

LINK

Princess (12 Dec 2007)
"RECENT RAPTURE DREAM"«

LINK

Hello all. I wanted to share a rapture dream I had last week on Dec 5.

In my dream I was in a building (like a bank or office building) that had glass windows all around. I saw a calendar on a desk which said Dec 5 (Note: I'm not trying to set a date - Dec. 5 is already passed but that's the date I saw in my dream; however, it is possible that the dream date could indicate that we're in the "season" of the soon rapture. I don't know for sure.)

It was bright and sunny outside but suddenly it started to snow. Some of the snow was in the form of big clumps - almost like little clouds. Many of us in the building went to the windows to observe the delightful new snowfall. Then, very quickly, there was a mild earthquake. (I live in LA so we're used to tremors - not so used to snow...). I stepped away from the window to hold onto a nearby desk. We all paused to look around to see if there would be a bigger tremor.

But then, there was a loud sound - perhaps a trumpet or maybe even more than one type of sound - I don't recall exactly. I got excited and ran back to the window and looked up. There was some type of unusual sign in the clouds and I knew it was the return of the Lord. I squealed "YES!" and lifted my arms. I felt myself as I was raised off the earth and felt my body effortlessly pass through the building structure. What a glorious and exhilarating feeling it was! It felt so wonderful to be rising in the air and feeling myself pass through the air on my way to heaven. You know how dreams are - I thought I was actually being raptured...

However, I woke up before I actually got to heaven or saw the Lord. I was bummed, but that's okay - I know in real life I'll see Him soon enough!

Hope this encourages someone as it did me!
Princess

~~~~~

The following dream from Mike Poremba was posted by Johnmac on Rapture Now back in November, 2008. Mike Poremba mentions that he was looking over a SNOW-COVERED forest. He also mentions that he is from LOS ANGELES!!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES????

Mike Poremba wrote:

...Then, suddenly, I was transported from overlooking this scene to the
...spot where the sleds had stopped.

...At this point, an individual - whom I believe represented an angel -
...approached me dressed in the purest of green garments one could
...imagine (again, the olor representing the timing of this event).

...With tremendous intensity and emotion, the person began to speak -
...in Hebrew! (This was perplexing, because I do not speak the language).

...As the individual spoke, however, the first word he uttered was 'Judah'.
...Then, quickly, a half-dozen words/syllables followed.

Total post below written on November 27, 2008.

A Dream Concerning Israel & This Coming Christmas Season
by Mike Poremba

In an unusual dream two weeks ago, I believe God showed me that an event of tremendous significance involving Israel is going to take place between now and Christmas Day (in fact, I sense it may take place right around Christmas, itself).

In this dream, I was looking over a beautiful snow-covered forest (I'm currently in Los Angeles). Suddenly, several dog-sleds (like you might see in the arctic circle) came from different directions - each headed towards the same spot.

Each of these sleds and their accompanying dog-teams were decorated in red-and-green trim, in obvious Christmas fashion. Although I'm not that much into Christmas, myself, these decorative
sleds had a stunningly beautiful quality to them. The scene looked like a supernatural 'quintessential', holiday postcard.

Then, suddenly, I was transported from overlooking this scene to the spot where the sleds had stopped.

At this point, an individual - whom I believe represented an angel approached me dressed in the purest of green garments one could imagine (again, the color representing the timing of this event).

With tremendous intensity and emotion, the person began to speak in Hebrew! (This was perplexing, because I do not speak the language).

As the individual spoke, however, the first word he uttered was 'Judah'. Then, quickly, a half-dozen words/syllables followed.

Although I could not understand him, I knew this person was speaking about Israel and something - I believe - that is going to transpire around this Christmas season. Although I was not shown exactly what that event is, it was obvious to me that the implications are very significant - if not extremely so.

At first, I was perplexed by this dream and did not know what to do with it. After prayerful consideration, I've decided to submit it to the Body of Christ.

Perhaps God is calling us to be extra prayerful this holiday season concerning events in the Middle East.

Sincerely In Christ Jesus,

Mike Poremba
mjporemba@yahoo.com

Many Of Us Think Jesus Is Not Coming Soon .......... But He Will Show Up Without Warning !!!!!!!!!!!

Credit ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2011/joem13.htm

Joe M (3 Jan 2011)

"Dream"

------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

My wife had a dream Sunday morning:

"I was in a room. A crowd of people are in this room. I saw Obama and some other people sitting on some chairs at a higher level than the others. I heard them use the word veto.

They were discussing what should be done, and were saying to veto something. Then I'm looking around the room at all these people. To my right, I saw a lady with a microphone and it seemed like she was a reporter.

Then I heard people talking to the reporter about the wedding. The reporter was sad because she's waiting for the groom and the groom didn't come and all these people are there. I heard someone speaking behind me and I turned and looked.

He was telling the bride, saying that she's going to go through some tough times and he was encouraging her. I heard the people start chanting, come, come, come.

In the dream, I was thinking he might not come now. After I thought that, I saw him coming. He came with another person. I don't know if it was an angel. His walking was brisk, and he took his place beside the bride. There was silence in the room.

The Lord revealed to me that the thought I had in the dream is the thoughts of many of his children - that he's not coming now.

And he is going to show up without warning. Please don't ever think that Jesus is not coming soon. He's coming. He wants us to watch. While the world is busy, we must keep looking and listening for his coming. Live rapture ready everyday. And live a holy life. So you can be found worthy to go with him.

Love you,

God Bless and see you soon,

Pauline

Re: Many Of Us Think Jesus Is Not Coming Soon .......... But He Will Show Up Without Warning !!!!!!!

Grace
... I heard the people start chanting, come, come, come....

Reminds me of the song "The Church in the Wildwood," aka "The Little Brown Church in the Vale."

Re: Many Of Us Think Jesus Is Not Coming Soon .......... But He Will Show Up Without Warning !!!!!!!

Grace!

Gerald Celente, John Paul Jackson, and others are telling us 2011-2012 are going to be VERY TOUGH and that we need to prepare.

While I believe we should prepare for tough times, I have been praying for the Lord to PLEASE COME!!!

This dream sits well with my Spirit! If we were not told about the hard times, we would not be chanting!

Let us all chant COME, COME LORD JESUS!

Super Kitty dream of 2011

I will try to look for my dream from 2009 about traveling ahead in time in a dream to 2011 and seeing a nuclear explosion here in 2011. But it may have something to do with my dream about snow and being at burgerking and something happening that everyone was glued to the t.v watching unfold.

Re: Super Kitty dream of 2011

Super Kitty
I will try to look for my dream from 2009 about traveling ahead in time in a dream to 2011 and seeing a nuclear explosion here in 2011. But it may have something to do with my dream about snow and being at burgerking and something happening that everyone was glued to the t.v watching unfold.

Hmm...

I did see what you wrote about the dream a while back. Now that we are in 2011, the dream is suddenly much more interesting than previously. It is part of this thread:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=972877&cmd=show

The dream is as follows:

Lowell Hagar

Monday, May 25, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night that I went forwed into time and back again.. Serously I did not mind being in a nuclear explosion.. but what I did mind was that Some kid destroyed my time machine before the blast occured.. He was a mentally challenged kid.. and he destroyed my machine... I guess he dident know any better.. but I was not happy about it.. My dream was this....

I was at my house.. and I had this device with me and I started up this device and it was no larger than a medium sixed box.. And I went forwed to 2011 and I was still in Council Bluffs.. But stuff seemed to be diffrent.. Wayyyyyyy diffrent.. and I saw this diner and there was a person named Midge.. I was talking to Midge and My grandma was there too.. and They went back outside and all of a sudden they pointed that there were missles incoming and people stared running trieng to find shelter And I dived under a wodden table and I closed my eyes and started praying and I saw this extreammly bright nuclear blast flash.. and than I was transfered back to 2009 and the dream ended.

I dont know if this will occurr in 2011 or not..It may occur sooner or later.. But It will happen. And as of right now.. I dont know anyone named Midge. I will keep everyone posted If I meet someone with that name.

----------------
Saturday, May 30, 2009
About my nuclear attack dream
I just had a talk with my grandma about if she knew a midge... She said she did not know a midge.. but she knows a madge and they are good friends.. So I guess I got the Name mixed up in the dream... and I had no idea she had a friend named madge.. Madge and midge kinda sound the same.. huh?
-------------

Re: Super Kitty dream of 2011

Mark Armstrong
Super Kitty

Hmm...

I did see what you wrote about the dream a while back. Now that we are in 2011, the dream is suddenly much more interesting than previously. It is part of this thread:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=972877&cmd=show

The dream is as follows:

Lowell Hagar

Monday, May 25, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night that I went forwed into time and back again.. Serously I did not mind being in a nuclear explosion.. but what I did mind was that Some kid destroyed my time machine before the blast occured.. He was a mentally challenged kid.. and he destroyed my machine... I guess he dident know any better.. but I was not happy about it.. My dream was this....

I was at my house.. and I had this device with me and I started up this device and it was no larger than a medium sixed box.. And I went forwed to 2011 and I was still in Council Bluffs.. But stuff seemed to be diffrent.. Wayyyyyyy diffrent.. and I saw this diner and there was a person named Midge.. I was talking to Midge and My grandma was there too.. and They went back outside and all of a sudden they pointed that there were missles incoming and people stared running trieng to find shelter And I dived under a wodden table and I closed my eyes and started praying and I saw this extreammly bright nuclear blast flash.. and than I was transfered back to 2009 and the dream ended.

I dont know if this will occurr in 2011 or not..It may occur sooner or later.. But It will happen. And as of right now.. I dont know anyone named Midge. I will keep everyone posted If I meet someone with that name.

----------------
Saturday, May 30, 2009
About my nuclear attack dream
I just had a talk with my grandma about if she knew a midge... She said she did not know a midge.. but she knows a madge and they are good friends.. So I guess I got the Name mixed up in the dream... and I had no idea she had a friend named madge.. Madge and midge kinda sound the same.. huh?
-------------

thanks =^.^=

A DREAM .......... Emergency Fire ....... Division Of USA ....... Train Journey .......... By Dannii
Christmas Season = 12 Days .......... REAL Hanukkah Begins 1st Week Of January 2011

Nikki
Disclaimer: I am not promoting Thus Saith the Lord. Please discern and study for yourselves.

The Lord put it on my mothers heart today that this week was the real Hanukkah.

Now I know someone here or FiveDoves posted this and I just cannot remember who.

Thanks, Nikki.

I remember Virginia Arnke was told by the Lord that the Church will not be here for the full Christmas season. And we all know that the Christmas celebration consists of 12 days, counting from Christmas Day 25 December.

This week also is the REAL Hanukkah.

There is a chance that something big may happen by end of this week or so. Let us all be praying and watching, no matter what.

Nightmare last night

Don't know if this is because of what has been on the news with the birds. I had a dream of blackbirds (lots of them) red eyes, and them saying something about killing Jesus. I started killing them with bats and rakes. Not that I think this is some kind of prophetic dream...it just made me think of the detestable birds from the Bible. Has anyone seen any kind of study on these "detestable birds" ?

Re: Nightmare last night

Elaine, I haven't seen a study on them, but those detestable birds are ALL over my neighborhood (actually I think mine are crows. They are huge!) They have taken over in the last few years and scared away all the pretty little birds. I don't even think I saw a robin last summer. They are everywhere and they skwak and skwak all the time. Sometimes they will all land on the lawn and there must be at least 20 of them at one time wandering around the lawn. It is creepy. I heard somewhere that they are VERY intellegent, they breed for life, and they get even. Yup, I heard if you do something to them, they will get even with you somehow. I always call them devil birds. Can't stand em.

DianeC, this is not funny but when I was a little girl I was staying at my grandmother's house. I had a dream previously at 7 years old of standing at the fireplace waiting for the rapture when the clock struck midnight...much like I am doing since May 23, 2010! Well we were watching the Alfred Hitchcock movie The Birds...and a drunk man in the movie was sitting at the bar and he said It's the End of the World as the birds were reaking havoc everywhere outside. And then, in my grandmother's fireplace, a bird flew in. Luckily we had a cover over the opening! It did not come in the house!

Nikki, that's creepy!

I dreamed a couple months ago of me and my Christian brothers were fishing off a beach. We started to reel our lines back in because the fish were not biting. I looked down at my feet and there was a dead fish. This MAYBE mean that fishing(evangelizing) is about done, for the bride. The dead fish recently reminded me of this dream. Love to All, Mike

Diane C
I always call them devil birds. Can't stand em.

Devil birds... in Denver?? Hard to believe!

Yeah Kerry, the birds are in Denver - headquartered out at DIA - the home of the NWO - You know, the place with Blucifer! Unfortunately you can't see his beautiful red glowing eyes in this picture...

Sorry to derail the thread. This guy won't give you dreams. Nightmares possibly though.....

Interesting...the black horse of Revelation is actually described as blackened, or, black and, BLUE. Ick. That thing also looks semi-skeletal, as in famine.

Charity’s vision “location”; CJ’s “location” – both in direction of 11 11’s!!!

ALL:

My mother (VERY thankfully) sold her villa and we are in the process of moving furniture. Yesterday, I had to transport some boxes we are storing and had some help from 2 local workers. Amazingly, you could tell (these were just very nice, humble men) when something was mentioned by one of these men as we finished this job that they were watching the “times”. It became VERY obvious, to me, they were VERY interested about some of the signs of the end. This same person even told me he had read something about the May 21, 2011 date of the rapture (as told by Harold Camping and which has been posted many places).

As we were about to split from one another, I told them to write down 3 web sites - Five Doves, RITA, Rapture Flight to Heaven – and was able to share my dream about 11 11’s. JUST before the time when we were moving these things, I had just read Elliot Hong’s post and re-looked at Charity’s vision of a HUGE EARTHQUAKE. Just prior to meeting with these men, I also put together the fact (as shared by CJ) that CJ (who posts have been such a blessing) lives not too far from where the fish and birds have died in ARKansas. PLUS, there is possible evidence that these birds and fish may have died from escaping gases from smaller quakes (signs of a pending larger quake): Mtnmollie even posted a warning to CJ (below):

Mtnmollies note to CJ posted on Rapture Flight to Heaven: -

ESU: Beloveds, please be about taking care if you live from northern Arkansas on south. There is possibly an impending large quake across the central east west corridor of the state. Our geophysicists are seeing possibilities. Please be preparing for yourselves in storing water and other needed foods and supplies. The birds and fish are dying from emissions from various underground cracks which are emitting methanes and other volcanic gases. PLEASE especially store water if you are in these areas where the fish kills are occurring as the water may not be safe to drink. Caution, please.

Here is Elliot Hong’s post.

Elliot Hong (4 Jan 2011)
"A Possible Connection of Dead Birds in Biobio, Chile and Beebe, Arkansas"

LINK

Here is Charity’s vision of July 30, 2010 (go to 1:11 to 1:20 to see the location of the man in the vision)

My Vision: Warning of Gulf Explosion & Earthquake

LINK

Now, my location in my spring, 1998, was about 35 miles East of the Mississippi River and in the Mississippi Delta (about the middle part). If you look at the location of Charity’s “man” in her vision (at 1:11 to 1:20) who is saying, “This earthquake! This Big, Gigantic Earthquake!”, he is standing DIRECTLY North of where I was in the dream (where we used to live in the 80’s in the Mississippi Delta). Again, the man in Charity’s vision is standing due North JUST LIKE the direction of the 11 11’s that I saw.

As I state in describing the dream, I could hear some indiscernible VERY BAD, STARTLING “news” coming from across the bayou through some loudspeakers. The news was bad enough (along with the sighting of the 11 11’s) that we were running away from the 11 11’s back towards my house to get news off of the TV about exactly “WHAT?” was going on. That is when I was SWEPT UP (Rev. 12:5) into the Statue of Liberty and saw the smiling gentleman with his hand out (politician style – I’ve stated that now I believe it was “O” .

Again, one of the most SHOCKING things is having these 2 men be in my presence yesterday (as I was mentally putting this together) and who WERE VERY INTERESTED!!! Again, I had just re-looked at Charity’s video on Elliot Hong’s post and also had learned earlier that CJ lived not far from the fish / bird die off in ARKansas!!! Anyway, I told these 2 men (and used the scripture below) that the churches were NOT AT ALL INTERESTED in what I was telling them. I used the verse of scripture:

• Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

• Luke 10:21
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Since I looked these (above) up, I’ll add:

1 Corinthians 1:19
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

I’m hoping since the 11 11’s coming over the horizon in the direction of Charity’s “man”, and our being SWEPT UP (the RAPTURE) transpires at the “beginning” (as a day begins on the horizon) of 2011.

Below, I am going to put the dream EXACTLY as it was written probably the day or the next day after it happened.

“COME, LORD JESUS….WE GREATLY AWAIT YOUR RETURN!!!”

Calvin

SPRING, 1998 DREAM

Back in the spring of 1998, I was working on a chapter for
a book on the rapture and the Book of Revelation which I
later sent to family and friends. The chapter was on Babylon.
The morning after I had spent a day typing what I felt
the Lord had been showing me over about a 2 week period,
He confirmed my revelations about the U.S. being Babylon
with a dream.

Here is what I wrote:

"The morning after I wrote this piece on Babylon, I had a long
dream just before I woke up. In the dream, my younger
brother, a friend of ours (whom I couldn't identify), and I were
in the vacant lot next to the home where my family used to
live in Mississippi in the 70's and 80's. There, along the
bayou, we were playing throw and catch with a football. I
could NEVER throw a football well at all and I remember in
the dream some of my pitiful throws. They would land halfway
to the target or be way off, etc. I was in the middle of the 3 of
us and was alternating throwing passes and catching passes
to and from my brother and to my friend. For some strange
reason, in the dream I remember that I felt that we had also
been hunting.

We had been throwing the football for some time when, all of
a sudden, we looked up and saw an endless double columned
formation of some type of planes which I didn't recognize. I
remember how shocking and scary it was to see this. How
would you feel if you looked up into the sky and saw this!!!???
At first these planes, since they had a uniform 'dash' shape,
to me, looked like some highly organized type of flying saucer
formation. As we ran towards the house to receive news of
what was happening over the T.V, we could hear a loud voice
coming over the loudspeakers of a severe warning of some kind.
It was a VERY frightening scene!!! As we ran towards the
house, I saw the Statue of Liberty sitting on the side of our
house which we were on. All of a sudden, I was swept up
and entered the statue from some entrance near her head -
perhaps her torch. As I entered, I remember a warm, smiling
gentleman greeting me and then I woke up."

My interpretation of the dream goes like this. We were walking
along the same bayou where I grew up and fished and played as
a child. This probably represents a carefree life spent enjoying
the freedom this country offers its inhabitants. This dream means
to me that we are enjoying our last days of this "type" of freedom
in this country.

The fact that I was in the middle with my brother (representing
my family) and a friend (whom I couldn't recognize) means that
I will have a responsibility to tell others about what I have
learned. Since my family has almost totally rejected (and
even beyond that) what I know about the rapture, I am (thankfully
for fivedoves) now able to share with some of you what the Lord
has allowed me to learn. I believe that my clumsy throws probably
mean that my attempts would be feeble and not enough, because
we don't have much time left (and this was written in 1998 .

To better clarify what I saw in the sky, it was like two columns
of 11's although at the time I described them as dashes since they
didn't have "fins". It was like an endless column of four "dashes"
coming across the sky but with a space between the two sets of
two dashes so that they looked like "11's" without the fin.

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

A day or so after having my dream, while wondering what the
ENDLESS series dashes meant, I was watching CNN and
saw some U.S. ships firing Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles
and they were being shown IN SLOW MOTION. WITHOUT A
DOUBT, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE EXPLANATION BECAUSE
AN I.C.B.M. LOOKS JUST LIKE A "DASH" IT HAS ALMOST NO
"FINS" OR WINGS. Because they were definitely coming out of
the North...could they have been "Russian" I.C.B.M.'s?

Jeremiah 51:48:
"Then heaven and earth and all that is in them will
shout for joy over Babylon, for OUT OF THE NORTH
destroyers will attack her,"

Re: double elevens

Calvin
I was reading John Lawler's dream from the December thread and noted that he had been given a word of an explosion that is coming. He thinks it will be 1-19-11. Notice that date can be written as 11(9)11. The nine is surrounded by the two dashes as in your dream.

Here is the word from December. It is the very last dream for the December thread if anyone wants to go back and read all of it:

12-30-10 My son, When the moon is in the top of its' phase, there will be an explosion that will rock this nation unlike anything that has ever occurred. It will be such a blast that those who are near to it will all perish. I am no longer going to hold back my wrath from a nation that throws their sin up into my face and refuses to acknowledge that I am God and I change not. I will allow this disaster to occur and will not relent anymore. I am through talking to a rebellious nation such as this and they will now know me for the God of wrath that I am saith the Lord.

john Lawler
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
PS: I believe he is talking about when the moon becomes full. The date of the next full moon is 1-19-11. What got my attention about the date is the 911 at the end. The last time I received a word like this from the Lord was just before 911 occurred. I hope for all of us this is not the case.
God bless you, john Lawler

Just thought you might want to read this:
Diane J.

Email: tj1108@epbfi.com

Diane J.:

THANK YOU!!!!!

I hadn't noticed 11(9)11 with the "9" ("judgment") in the middle.

Yes, John Lawler felt that this meant a FULL moon. When you go on a roller coaster, it is at the TOP and then goes back down where it started. So the TOP of a moon phase may be what is meant.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

Calvin

Calvin, it seems to appear that maybe you have been given the same date as John Lawler.
Your dashes with the space in the middle was the missing number of a day of judgement.

Your dream seemed to be about a coming judgement so it only seems appropriate that you would insert a number 9 into the space.

You also wrote that your were playing football and had possibly just been hunting. Both of these are seasonal sports and are going on in the month of January.

Just thinking out loud.
Diane J.

Re: another 1-19

Also, lets not forget the dream by Ales in which he was given the number 1-19 (with no year):

I had a dream last november with a clear rapture meaning and in it saw a glider with price tag of 119,-
After that I saw a little bird change into a little man which flew out from the balcony door to the sky while other bird was still closed in the room and could not get out.
From that time I tried to ask Lord for the meaning but so far nothing worked. Septemeber 11 (in our country we put first day and then a month so it is written 119) was a last big try. It certainly helped me to sit at the edge of my chair :)
I read that number 119 means ressurection in biblical significance.
11 as well means chaos and 9 judgement so it could well mean that rapture happens just prior the tribulation.

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1020201&cmd=show

January 2011 seems to hold many possible clues! Thanks to those who posted.

Hope we would all be gone by end of this month!!

Nevertheless, keep watching...

Be encouraged my friends and do not allow discouragement to enter your hearts. Over the past few months, I have been writing letters to many that await the coming of our Lord Jesus. The letters are due to the dreams that have been repeated in my life; each portion of the dream being illuminated with each year.

The dream that concerns me now took place in our present era (I know this from the faces in the White House and Digital devices). Listen;

A Portion of the Dream
In the dream the earth began changing (natural things it seemed), the weather patterns abruptly changed in many locations, in particular, the United States. There were also fires that began under the earth in the state of Texas following news about animals dying in a strange manner (each may presume a cause only to be baffled by other strange events). An earthquake soon took place following the dying animals and I saw many people looking up during this time, as though they were waiting to see something significant (these people are those waiting for Christ, the other half was waiting for another God to come to earth).

The White House, and those in power, began to fight vigorously in the dream; so much so, the people of the United States began to take matters in their own hands but only by discussion. A headline would appear soon after shocking the world and gratifying others. Texas saw the fallout from something exploding above the earth (possibly a satellite), complemented by fires coming from underneath the State.

That is when the change took place. The population of the United States diminished in number and the people of the United States were directionless. Many fled from where they were living; the highways were full of vehicles loaded with personal goods. The United States was altered in shape with many parts of it burning and other parts consumed by the oceans.

Do not lose hope and understand this; there will be supernatural things happening with no explanation, people may experience loss, but you are protected always. Keep watching and do not become discouraged, not now; this is the time for all to believe in the scriptures of truth.

Be blessed.

: by Michael
An earthquake soon took place following the dying animals and I saw many people looking up during this time, as though they were waiting to see something significant (these people are those waiting for Christ, the other half was waiting for another God to come to earth).

WOW!! Sounds like the rapture THIS YEAR. Surely, we're in the SEASON!!!!

I saw Orion's sword in a dream this morning. I was looking in the night sky and saw it brightly displayed. It was shaped like a T cross. Check out when it's brightest in this article:
[Orion, in astronomy, constellation located on the celestial equator. It is one of the most conspicuous and easily recognizable constellations in the entire sky. From ancient times it has been mentioned in the literature of many peoples and is traditionally depicted as the figure of a warrior. Four bright stars form a quadrangle marking his shoulders and feet; brilliant red Betelgeuse (Alpha Orionis) at his right shoulder, Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis) at his left shoulder, and dazzling Rigel (Beta Orionis) at his left foot are all among the 25 brightest stars in the sky, while Saiph (Kappa Orionis) at the right foot is of second magnitude. Three bright second-magnitude stars form a belt almost along the celestial equator; hanging from the belt is a sword of dimmer stars and including the famous Great Nebula (M42). Orion reaches its highest point in the evening sky in late January.]

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/orion#ixzz1AOEqgQoL

I had a dream. I don't know if it's spritual, but perhaps there's an interpretation (other than I'm just dreaming, LOL)

I was in a church. This pastor was trying really hard to "save" a person, trying to drag them to baptize them. The young blonde girl is fighting him, not wanting to be saved, arguing with him, not wanting any part it. He's not a evil preacher or anything, he wasn't being violent or mean, but very determined to save the girl.

As she is arguing wtih him, the pulpit (and books-- BIBLE maybe??? on the pulpit thing) slam down and fll to the ground in a huge slamming noise.

The instant it slammed down, I jumped up and screamed JUDGEMENT!!!!

Nothing was near the pulput thing, it just slammed down on it's own.

That's it-- what do you think?

Joyful Heart! What I interpret this dream as meaning is that the world is this girl and it is becoming so resistant to the saving grace of God that the unsaved are now just putting up straw men and false arguments just to justifiy they're sinful and wicked conditions!!

Soon and I mean incredibly soon the book of judgment will hit the floor or the door of God's grace will close and it will be the tribulation period for those who are disobedient and resist the grace of God!!

The world can still receive salvation but it will be by fire and the testing of tribulation!!!

Neal
I saw Orion's sword in a dream this morning. I was looking in the night sky and saw it brightly displayed. It was shaped like a T cross. Check out when it's brightest in this article:
[Orion, in astronomy, constellation located on the celestial equator. It is one of the most conspicuous and easily recognizable constellations in the entire sky. From ancient times it has been mentioned in the literature of many peoples and is traditionally depicted as the figure of a warrior. Four bright stars form a quadrangle marking his shoulders and feet; brilliant red Betelgeuse (Alpha Orionis) at his right shoulder, Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis) at his left shoulder, and dazzling Rigel (Beta Orionis) at his left foot are all among the 25 brightest stars in the sky, while Saiph (Kappa Orionis) at the right foot is of second magnitude. Three bright second-magnitude stars form a belt almost along the celestial equator; hanging from the belt is a sword of dimmer stars and including the famous Great Nebula (M42). Orion reaches its highest point in the evening sky in late January.]

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/orion#ixzz1AOEqgQoL

Neal, why did you post this earlier, then quote and paste it again just now?

I don't understand.

The Cool Pic! Thanks for the reply. Neal

Joyfulheart, I understand your dream!

Many people in the church think that the Lord's return is not near, not in their lifetime and they must pursue their ministries and God given talents. They feel that the rapture has been delayed because the Lord is giving people more time to repent and get saved.

But the Lord is showing you that they don't want us. They don't want salvation. We are doing the Lord's will but they won't listen. In some cases we are pursuing some people that hate the Lord with such loathing and we should be preparing ourselves to meet Him. In some of our stubbornness we have witnessed to people over and over and over again and it is making them store much anger against us...that if we are not raptured soon they will end up killing us. We in our loving and compassionate Christian minds cannot even begin to comprehend how these people think, but the Lord does. It has started.

You screamed judgment because they are not repenting with the evangelists, prophets, seers, pastors, church members in the land.

Look @ this, posted by Texas Sue at RFTH. . . wow!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.mauricesklar.com/html/vision_of_heaven.html
. . "This is a link to a vision of Maurice Sklar. It happened in August of 2010 so it is very recent.

It tells of how close we are to rapture.

He had a tour of heaven and the angel with him showed him that the preparations for the wedding supper are complete.

He then saw a very rare sight - the warehouse where all of the mantles to be worn by the two witnesses - Moses & Elijah, and the 12,000 of each of the 12 tribes of Israel - the 144,000, are completed and ready for the time of judgment.

We are very, very, very close friends. Read and be encouraged!

amen, Sue, amen!!!

WOW Donna, my out of body experience was on 8/1/2010 and then Maurice's was a couple of days later!

Praise the Lord, 2 witnesses!

Coming Great West Coast Earthquake .......... Southern California Quake ....... By Randy In Gunnison

Credits ...

http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=16768&t=7090

http://prophecywatcher.blogspot.com/2009/12/triple-quake-dream-by-r-in-gunnison.html

Several years ago, I had a dream in which I was in the downtown part of a city that at first I did not recognize. I didn't recognize it because very few people were speaking English. Then I realized it was downtown Los Angeles, where English is today almost a foriegn language.

I was trying to warn people that an earthquake was coming. A few people stopped to listen. I said there was going to be a 5.5 to a 6.5 magnitude out in the desert that would cause the buildings in LA to rattle. Then the earthquake struck. It lasted only a few moments. People laughed and went on their way.

But I was yelling that another earthquake is coming and it will range between a magnitude of 7.0 to 8.0. I also stated it was going to cause damage in the downtown area and some people would be killed. Then the earthquake struck and it did cause damage and some people were killed in a building that collapses.

But I warned that another quake was coming, a really big one, a great quake. I stated that it would strike NW of Palm Springs on the San Andreas Fault, that it would reach a magnitude of 9.5 to 10.5. No one listened.

Then the quake struck. It began around 9.8 and then increased in magnitude. It lasted for 2 minutes and 47 seconds and at least two million people died in that time. It tore the San Andreas Fault apart, tearing a monstrous gash in the earth. The Colorado River disappeared into the gash. Then came the pressue wave from the quake.

This pressure wave spread along the San Andreas Fault and flattened San Francisco. Again, millions were killed. The pressure wave spread out from the epicentered, travelling a thousand or more miles before dissipating. Virtually everything in it's path was destroyed. Wherever it encountered stresses on faults, it generates massive secondary earthquakes.

As an example Las Vegas, Nevada, and Salt Lake City, Utah, will receive 8+ magnitude quakes from pressure on the Intermountain Seismic Thrust Belt. Part of the pressure wave will terminate in Yellowstone National Park (the terminus of the Intermountain Seismic Thrust Belt) and will cause a massive volcanic eruption.

The damage generated by this earthquake was incomprehensible. But it was nothing compared to what came later. 48 to 72 hours after the quake which renders America virtually defenseless, the Russians and Chinese will conduct a limited nuclear sneak attack on America.

This is coming and possibly very soon. Watch for the first quake, the 5.5 to 6.5 out in the deserts of Southern California, and that should mark the beginning of this scenerio. I have dreamed this several times, so get ready.

Randy in Gunnison

THIS IS A DREAM WORTH WATCHING

Prophetic Word 2011 .......... By Phyllis Ford

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=8129438&t=6755616

Prophetic Word 2011

“For I am preparing my remnant to go forth in this hour to set the captives free and fulfill the calling that I have placed upon them to reestablish the truth and the integrity of my word in the lives of my people. For I have called them with a holy calling and I have given them a heavenly mandate that the establishment of kingdom rule and reign must be implemented at this time for now. And I will restore order, and my glory shall be upon my people. I shall fulfill my covenant, and my glory will come upon them as light shining out of darkness. And all shall know that the time has come, for a new day is at hand, says the Lord. For many will rise up and know my heart and understand my plans, for their time of manifesting my will and purposes will be clear. They will walk with my mandate upon their feet, their hands shall be ready to win and to war, and their mouths will be filled with the utterances of my truth --- for the time is at hand and the acceleration has begun, and my hand shall be mightily upon the land to touch the hearts of those who are open to receive my love and grace.”

“I will breathe life into my lineage of priests, for the very hour is at hand. They will move upon the land with great determination and faith, and I will take them into places and realms that they have never experienced.”

“There are those whose prayers and utterances have come up before me, and they shall rejoice because I am raising up a people in this day that will build up the waste places in the lives of those who have lost their way. They will restore the foundations for many generations to come, and they will be known as repairers of the breach.”

Isaiah 58:12 (Douay-Rheims translation) And the places that have been desolate for ages shall be built in thee: thou shalt raise up the foundation of generation and generation: and thou shalt be called the repairer of the fences, turning the paths into rest.

Isaiah 58:12 (Darby Bible Translation) And they that come of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations that have remained from generation to generation; and thou shalt be called, Repairer of the breaches, restorer of frequented paths.

Start With a Strong Consecration --- and Follow His Instruction

“It is important that you start your course moving forth in the right direction with a strong consecration upon your life, for you are not your own and your life must move toward the path of the destiny that I have called you to --- you must walk in a diligence that will create a new discipline in your life now. You must follow my instructions carefully --- There is, along with this great move of my Spirit, much trouble in the land, even upheaval in government within your own nation.

Many uncertainties have frustrated and set confusion in the midst of many. The lack of faith has troubled the minds of many who have lost hope. But I have positioned you so that you can reach out and help others who have fainted and are without strength.”

Major Theme for 2011

The Lord showed me that this would be the year that the “Hidden things” would be revealed.

Mark 4:22 For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

He revealed to me some of the Hidden things that would be revealed this coming year.

· Hidden manna
· Hidden wisdom
· Hidden revelation
· Hidden treasures
· Hidden doors (of opportunities)
· Hidden evil in the hearts of man
· Hidden governments (systems, organizations)
· Hidden agendas
· Hidden riches
· Hidden mysteries
· Hidden iniquity

Intercessors and watchmen throughout this year --- pray that everything that is hidden be revealed in this time. The Lord said that the more that comes to light will reveal even greater truth and uncover more deception.

Hidden Enemies

The Lord began to show me the spirit of behemoth and the spirit of leviathan as two distinctive types of pride as well as enemies of the kingdom even how these two spirits will help facilitate the future work of the Antichrist Spirit. (More of this to come.) Leviathan and behemoth will be covered in detail on our website later this month.

Trouble in our Financial Structure and Supernatural Provision

“The entire financial structure as you know it now will begin to further decline, and by mid-year it will suffer collapse. So you must prepare and be ready to set certain safe-guards; to hear my voice, and allow me to physically shift finances and means for great necessities into your hands. Even when those tangible means will no longer get you through, I shall lead you, guide you, and direct you; and it will become evident that I am here to supply your needs according to my riches in glory.

I will open up wells of resources for you --- supernaturally. So as you stay before my presence, I will teach you how to survive in situations that will seem almost impossible. And it will be a tremendous struggle for those who refuse to hear my voice and harden their hearts with pride and rebellion. I will open up wellsprings from dry places, so that my people will not only be sustained but it will literally save a people who will turn their hearts towards me. So you must prepare yourselves now.”

Wealth Releases

There will be several wealth releases and transfers in the body of Christ within the first four months of this year. The Lord will also give instructions and give great wisdom on how to receive wealth. Others will be favored by people of wealth who will be converted into the kingdom this year.

Watch and Pray, Be Sober and Vigilant

“For there will be a time that by the gentle hearing of my voice --- I will lead you out of the path of destruction. For there will be traps and even snares that the enemy will try: from plots of terrorism to uprisings. There will be battle plans for a war that will heavily affect your nation. (There are regions along the east coast that I saw in a vision that will require much prayer, because the enemy wants to destroy them.) You must be quick to hear, obey, and respond. Pray and watch, so that you will follow me as I lead you through --- for I will guide you in the darkest of times, the height of fear, and even the noisome pestilence.

There will be much that will occur to try to instill fear in the hearts of the people, but watch and pray against these things as they are distractions to keep you from walking in faith and staying focused. The enemy will attempt to destroy key people who are over key assignments from fulfilling my will. But my intercessors will see in the realm of the Spirit and become a shield to those that I reveal to them, and much will be averted. Also, I am placing my angels, my angelic host, in your very midst for protection, for strength and to stop the very plans of the enemy.

So be sober and vigilant. Be peaceful and calm, so that you may be alert and ready for the evils that will lurk in the very midst of this nation. I will raise up allies who will be a strength to this nation, and many of the plans of the enemy that are in place concerning the government and broadcast in the media even posted on the internet will be uncovered and exposed. There will be more trouble because of water shortages and water contamination. Storing up food will be an important necessity.”

Conspiracies Within Europe and Asia

There are some who are placed within this nation who are working for the benefit of other nations and they will be uncovered. Hidden plans from within Russia and China will unfold and hidden alliances will be revealed. There will be a conspiracy that will be uncovered concerning agents, out of London and Germany from some organization in Europe, that were working in the United States. Much will unfold about this and other things from March through July 2011.

Conspiracies Within the U.S.

But the conspiracies within the political arena in our nation will be even more treacherous. The banking system will be in great crisis by mid-year, and much of what we have seen in the stock market has been mere window-dressing. There is a major assassination plot that is already being planned. (It was not revealed to me as to whether it would be averted.) And there are hidden men of power that have decided these things. There is also one who is a major figure in government, but who is working behind the scenes, that will be uncovered; and because of what he knows –He will fear for his life.

A major chemical company will be under fire for a medicine that will be proven to be dangerous, only to find out that the ingredients have been tampered with.

Pray for Leadership in the Body of Christ

“The church will be under a microscope this coming year --- there will continue to be an uncovering of hidden iniquity. Secret sins amongst leadership will not be tolerated, and judgment will begin and has already begun in the house of the Lord. There will be those who are strong in the faith that will release their mantles as they pass on into glory. They will be missed and honored for the great contributions that they have made in the cause for Christ.

Some will die in shame because of their uncovered iniquity; the question will be asked, ‘Are the leaders in the work of the Lord passing on prematurely?’ Much intercession needs to be exercised to cover our leadership in prayer. It is also important that leaders be wise in taking care of themselves physically by maintaining healthy lifestyles in this hour.”

“I am raising up those with the power of my grace and anointing to grow and mature as my people that will do great exploits in this hour. For they will not be identified by their credentials or titles but by their heart and obedience to the call that is being placed upon the Body --- they will be trained, prepared, and ready for deployment. And they will rise up and pastor their communities with truth and grace. They will rise up and evangelize their neighborhoods and regions with power and light. And some will rise up and will teach the youth and get them ready for the days ahead. And I will raise up those who will prophesy to the nations (nationalities --- every kindred, nation, and tongue). I will raise up those with great integrity and compassion to father those who are fatherless by the apostolic grace of my anointing, says the Lord. So now arise and assemble yourselves to be prepared, because the trump of the Lord is blowing and it is time for great work to be done.”

Rising Nations in Asia

China, India, and Japan will rise up in this hour with not only industrial strength but financial fortitude. Technology will be strong and inventions will emerge that even Britain and the U.S. have not discovered. Towards the end of 2011, there will be assistance, surprisingly, coming from two of these countries to help the U.S.

Hollywood and the Music Industry

Key people in Hollywood and in the music industry will change their lifestyles and begin to profess their lives as Christians. They will be openly professing their faith to others without any hesitation. There will also be some shocking and even starling deaths in Hollywood in this coming year. This will cause such a shaking, until some will answer the call to go to that region to evangelize Hollywood and the music industry, seeing them as a viable mission field. There will be some startling occurrences happening concerning occult activity with tragic endings. All of these things will prove to be a sobering time for many and cause the lives of men and women across the nation to turn to the Lord and surrender their hearts to Him.

God Bless

~ Phyllis Ford ~

Fair Use: For Discussion & Educational Purpose Only

Rapture Dream .......... By Gooner .......... When It Is 6:30 AM In Los Angeles .......... !!!!!!!!!

BELOW IS A DREAM BY GOONER

i had a dream of the rapture when i was a freshman-sophomore in high school, during the summer break. im now a senior and i still remember it to this day.

when i had this dream i was started to get interest in bible prophecy, and i was immature in the rapture and related things, open to many kinds of doctrines and teachings about the end of times and the last days though i was leaning towards to the pre trib. (now i know its pre trib).

the dream started as me getting ready for school. it was early in the morning and i remember me washing my face at the sink that where i always do in real life. and i remember going to go dry my face with the white towel that i always use in real life like i always do.

i remember in the dream that every single part of the bathroom that i had seen was extremely accurate to what is there in real life.

i remember the wood floor i remember where things are placed and how the bathtub is shaped EVERYTHING in my dream its the same in real life. now there was a window across from where i dry my face (as also in real life and it has binds and curtain just like my dream) and seeing out the window u can see a huge view of my city, the freeway and the hills. im blown away how similar it looked to now considering i live in a semi suburban and rural area with a bunch of trees and bunch of stuff outside yet so accurate.

then the moment i put the towel back down, while looking at the window, i looked at the freeway and suddenly a huge and super loud SHOUT was yelled across the whole place. soooo loud yet i remember my ears can handle it like it wouldnt go deaf or something. this part im not sure but it sounded like “GET UP HERE” in a reaalllly loud yell.

in my dream, it seemed this really woke me up cuz its really early in the morning and im always sleepy but when i heard this shout in my dream i became wide awake and i knew this was the rapture!

the same instant the shout was made, i saw on the freeway many car crashing and many sounds of cars colliding into each other. then i felt joy and knew it was finally it, and then in the dream i remember myself running to the room where the bathroom was connected, i remember i didnt feel no fear but joy.

again the room looks EXACTLY 110% same as in real life and as of today. the TV, the wood floor, the coffee table, the couch right behind EVERYTHING to the very exact detail was the same in my dream. so then i ran to the coffee table next to it, fell on my knees and bowed and i remember saying “IM READY!” or something.

but all the while after the shout and while i was running and then onto my knees, i remember a looooooooong trumpet sound, it was a sustained note, didnt sound like the trumpet i hear in school band but some sort of those trumpet i hear in those movies about ancient times or something… that too was super loud and super vivid. but during this, i didnt see my body.

during all this, the morning light was bright enough (6:30am is when i start getting ready for school) so that i didnt need to use the bathroom light. in regular dreams, things should be distorted a little bit, i barely even remember any dream except this one.

so i remember during this part, the whole bathroom and the bedroom that is connected to it, the morning light stayed the same, it was as if in real life. the darkness and lightness of the room was completely accurate to what it looks like in real life when i get ready for school.

so i remember when i fell on my knees and the trumpet was still blowing a sustained note, couple seconds later i was immediately taken to what looked like clouds, like the earth’s atmosphere but i didnt see a sky.

i saw myself bowing on my knees in complete worship and honor to this super infinitely bright light, so bright think of the sun but heck of a lot brighter but yet my eyes didnt sting or burn, it was so bright but the color was whiter than any kind of snow on earth yet it was a colorless white but intense, but i felt overwhelmed, on my knees bowing to this light, im thinking this is Jesus and the bema seat? (when i had this dream, i didnt know about the bema seat of judgement btw)

then i remember some kind of things going in front of me, from this light but i dont remember what it was, looks like words? i dont know, but then after that (this light wasnt too long) i remember briefly passing through these gates, gates of white yet so clear and yellow.

and i remember passing into heaven in my dream and immediately i felt overwhelming infinite joy and peace yet i was dancing like a little kid with 0 stress, i felt alive again, so overwhelming, NOTHING ON EARTH COMPARE IT WAS SO GOOD SO AMAZING, i cannot describe this feeling of joy and fulfillness with words.

while this, i remember lush green pastures, wide huge fields, super bright sky yet it was golden in color but clear, no trace of shadow, i DO NOT REMEMBER any kind of black color or shadow or some sort, the grass was brighter than the lightest kind of green u can find on earth, yet the huge flowerbed that covered it all seemed to not get hurt when i step on it yet so unimaginable.

i also remember seeing some tree off in a distance with a stream flowing between me and this green pasture and the tree, i dont think it was the tree of life though. and i remember being reunited with some person up there in my dream. but then it was a time of oh my goodness….

then i was skipping like some kid in happiness, yeah i just cant describe this, but before more happened, i abruptly woke up without warning, then it was august before school starts and after my church summer retreat (which was when i was have a severe mental attack of me going to hell and that im not a christian and that i should bow to satan that evil one which i was struggling with cuz my LORD was JESUS) and i remember my mom cooking breakfast…. lol

and yes there were people around me as well in my dream.

in the part when i was on earth, its funny cuz everything is similar, no joke. to this day, it looks exactly as how my dream looked.

right now, its end of november or getting there and STANDARD TIME came in for Los Angeles. during sept. and oct. before we fell back 1 hour, the morning time where i get ready for school at 6:30 am, it was too dark to see anything without using the bathroom light but now after standard time, its bright enough and whats more, the tone or intensity of the morning light is like matching what i remember in the dream.

and since this is my senior year in high school, ill be off to college next year. that would mean i would no longer get ready for school in my bathroom in my house, i'll be in the dorms.

i also remember in my dream when i was on my knees on the wood floor of the bedroom, that i faintly remember seeing doors on the wall next me, i was like “huh?” cuz it was upstairs and it wouldnt make sense for that. but now 2 years after the dream, we got a balcony with a door, (for those wondering which bedroom, its my mom’s bedroom, yeah i get ready in her bathroom haha)

so this is crazy and considering all the things pointing to this year or around, this is really making pay a whole lot more attention.

now as of this date of posting, everything is set for my dream to take place, now i must watch for the shout. nobody can know for sure exactly when the rapture would take place but this is totally the year it seems.

maranatha.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY GOONER IN 2010

Possible Rapture Timeline .......... ??????????

Credit ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2011/cris110.htm

Cris (10 Jan 2011)

"Possible Rapture timeline?"

------------------------------------------------------

This is just a brief thing that happened today after months of waiting for a word of some kind (it was important to me).

My wife had a dream last night where she felt we only needed money for the monthly bills for the next 4 months. She felt that the Lord was saying that we will be raptured in around 4 months time. Today is the 8th, January so we are looking at around early to mid May 2011.

I felt very comforted by this as I have been asking for a rough timeline for quite some a while!

I hope so!

Blessings
Cris

Disclaimer: Just sharing the dream of someone from FiveDoves.com... This is NOT a confirmation, thanks.

WOW...Intresting dream/vision

YOU said that you ALSO were waiting for a word of some kind.

My wife had a dream last night where she felt we only needed money for the monthly bills for the next 4 months. She felt that the Lord was saying that we will be raptured early to mid May 2011.

I too have been praying and waiting, since before Christmas, for a word from the Lord. A word personal to me. I wrote of it previously, calling it waiting on a 'Divine appointment.'

Well, it came for me on Jan 3rd, 2011.

let me go back first. Last year I was praying for wisdom about when the Rapture might be. I distinctly heard 2011. I wrote this on this website last year that I had received the wisdom, the word of knowledge that there was a strong possibility that the Rapture would occur in 2011.

I nearly had my head torn off for suggesting that 201o was not the year of the Rapture. I was shouted at, cursed, called names, because I was such an idiot who didn't know that 2010 was the perfect year with far to many signs, dates, and conjunction of moons, planets, and crop circles.

Anyway...

I asked before Christmas of last year for a word of knowledge, Divine wisdom, about circumstances relating to my life long battle against the enemy.

I was told that the enemy (s.) had gone before the Throne and bargained for more time. I know a few of you might bulk at such a word. To my great dismay there seems to be 4 more months of the current circumstance.

4 months from Jan 2011 is the month of May 2011.

There is more which I will add later.

So, the word I received was 4 more months till the Rapture, Sudden destruction, Judgment and the like.

2011 ~~~~~ A "Million Times Better Than I Expected" .......... By Bob Hartley Deeper Waters Ministry

this may stir your heart as you read

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35261&PN=1

Re: WOW...Intresting dream/vision

Prophet

I too have been praying and waiting, since before Christmas, for a word from the Lord. A word personal to me. I wrote of it previously, calling it waiting on a 'Divine appointment.'

Well, it came for me on Jan 3rd, 2011.

let me go back first. Last year I was praying for wisdom about when the Rapture might be. I distinctly heard 2011. I wrote this on this website last year that I had received the wisdom, the word of knowledge that there was a strong possibility that the Rapture would occur in 2011.

I nearly had my head torn off for suggesting that 201o was not the year of the Rapture. I was shouted at, cursed, called names, because I was such an idiot who didn't know that 2010 was the perfect year with far to many signs, dates, and conjunction of moons, planets, and crop circles.

Anyway...

I asked before Christmas of last year for a word of knowledge, Divine wisdom, about circumstances relating to my life long battle against the enemy.

I was told that the enemy (s.) had gone before the Throne and bargained for more time. I know a few of you might bulk at such a word. To my great dismay there seems to be 4 more months of the current circumstance.

So, the word I received was 4 more months till the Rapture, Sudden destruction, Judgment and the like.

Prophet, thanks for sharing!!

If we truly have 4 more months left, then both of your and Cris's given words also tie in with Gooner's.

He replied me in another topic that he would graduate in early June 2011, and then not be preparing for school at his home anymore. Because, in his Rapture dream, he was shown that he was still preparing for school at his home bathroom in the morning.

Gooner

when I graduate in June 3rd I believe. I'm going to be heading off to college.

this is all if the Lord wills though. i live for today. even though i get forced by school and everything to give attention to the cares of this life and give up a whole nights worth of sleep for it, i will still live for today, tomorrow is in His hands...

anyways, this is my last year in high school, i graduate in June then ill be moving out for college.

Hope we really will be raptured by mid-year...

A Meaningful Dream .......... Fleeing The Fire .......... By Christine Beadsworth
19 January 2011 .......... Correct Day Of Epiphany .......... ??????????

Taken From ... http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1125555&cmd=show

kama from RFTH

Lisaleenie,

Very interesting!!! You know, I was just emailing with Charity a few weeks ago about a dream the Lord gave me on Dec. 23. Charity and I both thought we heard from the Lord that He was coming this Christmas season, but we were sad when it didn't happen. However, in the dream, I saw three wisemen coming across the heavens. The middle one looked very regal and noble and I noticed that it was Jesus! He was carrying the wedding dress of the Bride in His arms. There were many more details, but that was the jist of it.

I didn't understand the wiseman imagery, but Charity said, "Hey, did you know that the Christmas season offically ends on Epiphany? That's the day that we celebrate the wisemen visiting Jesus." Epiphany is traditionally Jan. 6th, BUT when I looked this up on the internet, I found out that, with the change in our calendars, Epiphany actually falls on ......... oh, brace yourself, girl! ........... JANUARY 19th THIS YEAR!

Now, I CAN'T, WON'T say that the Lord is coming on that day, but M_A_Y_B_E we are only a few days away!!!!

Anyways, it certainly keeps me looking for Him and making sure I'm ready!!!

I got the above from another forum.
Well, if our calendar is truly off as stated by many others I read from so far, then the correct day of Epiphany should be January 19, 2011.

Wow, Calvin!! You will love to see this above quoted post from that forum.

Ok, nobody really know the exact date of Rapture. Maybe something else may occur on that date, instead? We never know...

For now, just keep praying and watching. May the Lord come soon!

Possibale Rapture Timing

As I said previously...

I want to add that last year, I cant remember the exact month during a prayer meeting the words..."There are only 67 left till my return."

I thought 67 what? So I knew worked out the possibilities. The best possible probability was

67 months which would be...

May 2017

A jubilee Year for Israel! What better year for the 2nd Coming then a jubilee year for Israel.

So...

I have been given a word that the Rapture should have already occurred, but more time was given. So if the original date was 2010 add 7 years and you get 2017.

So, with more time added

The Rapture/Sudden Destruction (Might) occur this May 2011

And then 67 months later the 2nd coming on May 2017

I just realized that these words, at the time, seemingly unrelated, given months apart, both have one thing in common

The month of May

This Now gives a 6 year time span between the 2011 Rapture/Sudden destruction and the 2nd coming in 2017.

The words come to mind..."That the Lord would shorten the days, least no one be left."

I'm not setting dates here just conjecture

Re: Possibale Rapture Timing

Prophet...4 months from Jan 2011 is the month of May 2011.

Well I was hoping for the rapture to take place during
spring season and not late fall. Because of power
outages and other problems. It will at least give
the people a fighting chance to survive till
services come back on line. I can't imagine
being without electric during cold snaps.

Re: 19 January 2011 .......... Correct Day Of Epiphany .......... ??????????

it was at least 5 or 7 years ago now ,Ive had a dream
here is my dream.....

i was with most of the members of my family, in the house where i grew up.
i was being persecuted and abused (I was in actual life)
i got down on my knees and started to pray for them.
i then got up and walk out the door, been told to leave, or just go away.
i left the front door to the house, then as i walked down the steps i
started to lift off the ground, it was very dark outside, like on a moonless night
i then noticed i was really off the ground, i realized that i was 15ft off the ground
i then went higher and higher into the air
i went around and around as in a tornado or whirlwind.
i then looked down one last time, and i noticed my youngest brother,(i have 5 brothers) was caught up too.
That same brother, in the dream, i now have contact with, he lives in Alabama, has 6 kids, is very happily married
and above all, now is serving the lord, he and his entire family
he was fallowing me up into the air as well
i then looked up more, or across the storm
i started to hear the sound of the mighty trump of God.
the sound grew louder and louder, it was like no other sound Ive ever
heard before
as i went up higher and higher the sound got Louder and Louder.
this sound was super increasingly loud, not like in a rock band kind of loud
but in a way holy way, super mighty and powerful, it had great Authority in it.
The sound was of not like a shofar, but was of one continuous blast only.
that simply just got louder.
I woke up. In the Spirit,
i think i might have been speaking in tongues and praying when i woke up.
i then got out of bed, and prayed,for everyone in my family, for their salvation.

Yours in Christ.
Leroy

Email: joshua8661@yahoo.com

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM VERONICA-ULRIKE. GOD BLESS & MARANATHA! ~Charity

Charity
PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM VERONICA-ULRIKE. GOD BLESS & MARANATHA! ~Charity

Charity, welcome back!!

An Event Is Coming Soon That Will Shock The World .......... Your Time Here Is Short
PREPARE YE THE WAY (Prophecy 1-15-2011)

Letter 65 ~~~~~~~ Soon The WORLD Will Endure SHAKING ~~~~~~~ There Will Be SHAKING In DIVERSE Places

Credit ... http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=955

Letter 65 - January 10, 2011:

Words given by GOD the FATHER of JESUS CHRIST dictated to Susan

Susan I am about tell you some information that I want you to put out.

Here are MY Words.

The hour is approaching and the world is changing. Listen Carefully. This is news for you.

MY SON approaches earth. HE is coming on white doves, beautiful doves. HE rides the wind. HIS beauty is incomparable. I love HIM greatly. This is HIS FATHER. Susan, thank you for taking these notes. Now write this down:

Soon the world will endure shaking. There will be shaking in diverse places. The people had better take heed. I am coming to shake the world with MY fury. I will shake it to its core. The people won’t be able to stand up to MY shakings. I will blast the earth with the smoke from MY nostrils. I will bring down fire and rain over the earth—hot and cold both. The world will be a desolate place from all of the calamity coming to it.

I am an angry GOD. I am furious over the people who disregard MY SON, MY PRECIOUS SON, WHO died for them and all their sorry sinfulness. The people think I am playing. They think I do not exist. They think this is a game and that I am a joke. Soon the joke will be on them and there will be no laughter, only crying, pleading, and sorrow for the poor choices they have made.

I am sorry these people are so far from ME. They think I do not even exist. I am more real than they are—they are dust, short lived flesh, and MY tolerance of them is about over. Their views of ME and MY PRECIOUS SON and MY HOLY SPIRIT are putrid in MY Sight.

I have given every opportunity for repentance to receive the Blood MY BEAUTIFUL SON spilled out to the ground. HE gave all to a dying, sinful peoples to save them. What an act of courage. What an act of strength. What an act of compassion and pure love. Such love cannot be understood by humans—a GOD who steps down from greatness and humbles HIMSELF to this level is not understood by mere mortals. This cannot be truly fathomed. This is the shining hour of love—love that is incomprehensible. It is love that cannot be fully understood. Only I the FATHER, can tell you I know what MY SON did. I know the depth that HE sunk to, to save a lost people, people so depraved and lost, yet HE had such incredible compassion. This is love. Humans think they know love. They do not. What they know of love comes from above. It is a GOD-given understanding that is only given by the divine, pure HOLY GOD.

I want you to know that I watch all men. I know each one’s comings and goings—all the little secrets held tight in men’s hearts. I see all, all that goes on behind closed doors. Anything hidden among men, I know it. I see it. I am GOD, JEHOVAH and no one can hide from ME.

I, GOD, the FATHER of JESUS am angry at the earth and inhabitants who are so severely disrespectful of MY HOLY NAME. I am furious that you so thoroughly disregard the sacrifice of MY PURE and HOLY SON, WHO has gifted you with HIS very Life and Blood.

I am angry at the attempt to destroy MY people and Israel. MY Word is clear—if you touch MY people and the land I have given them: WOE TO YOU. I will destroy you for touching these people who I am in sacred covenant with. Anyone who touches the sacred land of MY people who I am in covenant with will be destroyed. Am I not true to MY Word? I am GOD. I do not forget MY covenants. I remember, even when humans have long forgotten, I keep MY Covenants.

Now I will unleash great sorrow, wrath, and fire to those who malign MY peoples and tear their land apart. This will be. I do not destroy without a reason, but I am clear about MY warnings. Touch MY covenant land and covenant people and you will see destruction. MY wrath will be upon you. It is written in MY Word. I have written these Words and MY Holy Book has been clear. The world will regret this decision to tear apart MY covenant land from MY covenant peoples. Though humans forget their promises, I, GOD never forget.

Let this stand as a clear warning of what is coming. Death and destruction; sadness and sorrow is coming because you choose evil; because you choose against ME; because you reject MY SON; because you refuse to receive MY SPIRIT. You choose evil. You reject GOD.

You have been warned. MY Word is clear. It has been clearly stated and set out before you—the end result of your madness. MY people will stand. What you put asunder will be put asunder in your own land. When you divide what is under Divine Covenant—you will experience division. IT WILL BE.

I have no time for your evil. You know what you are doing and your choice will be your undoing.

I, GOD, I AM has spoken.

I am YAWEH

FIRE FROM HEAVEN

THESE ARE MY WORDS

TREMBLE WITH FEAR

Then GOD the FATHER gave this scripture verse to confirm HIS Words (KJV):

Psalm 89

1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. 2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. 3I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, 4Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

5And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. 6For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD? 7God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.

8O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee? 9Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them. 10Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm. 11The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them. 12The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name. 13Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand. 14Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face. 15Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. 16In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. 17For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted. 18For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king. 19Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. 24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. 25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. 29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

30If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 31If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 32Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. 33Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

34My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 35Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. 36His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. 37It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

38But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed. 39Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground. 40Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin. 41All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours. 42Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice. 43Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle. 44Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground. 45The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.

46How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire? 47Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain? 48What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.

49Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth? 50Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people; 51Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.

52Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

i just find it interesting in the part that speaks about the "shaking in diverse places"

Veronika's Message- the rapture is AT HAND!

Re: Veronika's Message- the rapture is AT HAND!

Charity, Loved what you did with Veronika's
message. Thanks for all the work you did
on this nice visual production.

It made it easier to understand the message
better.

Re: Veronika's Message- the rapture is AT HAND!

Charity

thanks charity

sometimes if i do remember
i also check out your youtube user channel

your videos are encouraging

1 2 3
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com