Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: please don't say "duh"

watching
mike
I have already replied in my earlier posts that Persian Empire is shorter than most historians believed.

Mike, I don't see what the length of the Persian Empire would have to do with the date of a decree and then adding 483 years to that.

As far as the 360 day year, I honestly do not believe that God would expect us to be able to calculate long term time frames such as 483 years, based on a 360 day year, it would just be too difficult.

In fact, it would be impossible with out some type of computer program, that most people do not have access to, and probably wouldn't know how to use it (if they are like me), even if they did have access to such a program. And they most definitely did not have computer programs to do those kinds of calculations back in Daniel's day.

So, I basically, believe in keeping it simple. I don't think God expects us to be geniuses in order to be able to understand His word.

And when a simple calculation, such as the one I showed you works, why look for another?

It was written as 7weeks and 62weeks...why not 69weeks?
God divided His Prophecy 7weeks to allow different fulfillment and therefore conceal this secret till now.
after 62weeks which is 434yrs + 3.5years later was fulfilled to the dot.
Then 7weeks left to be fulfilled.
We should not add this 7weeks to make it 483years because God has allowed man to be confused with His 7weeks being fulfilled concurrently.

Artaxerxes was great grandson of Cyrus and 20th year of Artaxerxes as King of Kings was indeed the 49th year of Persian Empire.

Artaxerxes KingOfKings(Reigned 41years according to history record)
Artaxerxes was the KingOfKings who invaded Greece after Nehemiah died.
We should therefore add 21years for the date Persia lost to Alexandra the Great in 330BC.

So Persian Empire started at about
=330BC + 21years extra reign of Artaxerxes (after wall rebuilt in his 20th yr) + 49years
=400BC

Email: mikettc2002@yahoo.com.sg

watching

So as you can see, based on this translation, the one who comes to make desolate is someone other than the "he" who confirms the covenant.

Therefore, I, personally, am not looking for anyone to "confirm" a "seven year peace treaty" or any kind of "treaty" for that matter, based on my understanding of the scriptures.

In fact, even if someone were to make a seven year agreement with Israel and many (which has already been done, by the way, via the European Union ENP agreement, crafted by Javier Solana, which some believed to be the "covenant"), I still would not believe that person to necessarily be the AC, based on the signing of a treaty alone. Because I have not seen any valid reason, in all of my research, for believing that the "he" in Daniel 9:27 is referring to the anti-Christ.

good one! yes, I agree, new thinking out-of-the-box revelation is refreshing

mike
We should not add this 7weeks to make it 483years because God has allowed man to be confused with His 7weeks being fulfilled concurrently.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

watching
mike

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Do you remember tower of babel? Why God created so many languages? to confound "confuse" foolish sinful man right?

Hi Mike,

The language was confounded, but not God's Word.

Genesis 11:9
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

God's Word is not confounded when used as 7weeks and 62weeks...man is confused not God.
God did not say 7weeks plus 62weeks right?
Man always take God's Word in man's logic.
If you check the Persian Empire you will know that Persian Empire could only be around 70years to fit into God's 6000yr(6DAY) plan...no other way else. You have to check my timeline to understand. pls.

I was given the timeline in 2008AD...then only found out that Christ crucified in 2010AD.

mike
Christ crucified in 2010AD.

huh

Donna
mike
Christ crucified in 2010AD.

huh

Sorry and thanks for pointing out, Donna,

I was in a rush for work that missed out "43AD" causing so much confusion.

My whole sentence should be this.

"I was given the timeline in 2008AD...then only found out in 2010AD that the year Christ was crucified was in 43AD."

"I was given the timeline in 2008AD...then only found out in 2010AD that the year Christ was crucified was in 43AD."

huh

I think not

tommy

huh

I think not

Tommy, Have you check or read the posts?

I was skeptical like you too...I saw Pilate's diaries in 2009AD and never thought of Jesus' death was key to unlocking the 2DAY (2000year) Hosea prophecy.

Hosea:6:2: "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

Have you studied Hosea's prophecy?
I have even applied 2003years to Hosea's prohecy.

I had thought that
2days=2000years
3rd day= (3rd year) He would raise us UP.

So added 2003years after 36AD(last known acceptable date of Christ's crucification based on "historical" data of Tiberius Caesar's reign and Pilate's rule as governor)to determine the Rapture period.

2003x360days would be 1974x365.25 GregorianYears+~90d days)

so I anticipated Rapture was 1974year + 36AD April
= 2010AD July or August latest Rapture.

I am sure ALL of RITA know that NO Rapture even after Sep 2010AD.

I could not believe in 27AD+ 2000GregorianYears because it would be 2027AD and I won't believe anyone would survive after 17 more years.

So I was angry with God and I accused God lying in His WORD because even 2003years after 36AD has passed.

It was so strange after my cry to Him that I was reminded of Pilate's diaries which indicated Christ's death...meaning there maybe real evidences in the Roman Year.

Pls check/see for yourselves unless you believe in 2000years after 27AD

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1050208&cmd=show

mike

Why 360 ?

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

Navion
mike

Why 360 ?

360days since God created earth when earth spinned 360days for 360degrees around the sun.
evenings and mornings only confirms earth was perpendicular before the Noah's flood.
After flood...seasons of summer and winter...the tilted earth and so...365days around sun.

Do you think God changes His clock?
I believe God is the same forever!
Hebrew:13:8: "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Pls see my compilation in timeline in website...

http://www.4shared.com/document/YaeK5IKN/7th_day_Weekend_Rest_ManRules6.html

http://www.4shared.com/document/9oBLR0ee/Rapture_anytime_fr_dec_2010AD_.html

Timeline 2010 to 2019: Events on the Calendar That Could be Very Significant - Bill Koenig
January 26 to 29, 2011 (see page 95, by Kevin Drake and Phil Rogers)

Grand Finale and Beginning: Jubilee Begun on Nisan 1 (Feb. 5th to 6th by Jean Stepnoski)

Looking Forward to Adar 1, Day 1, Feb. 5th to 6th, Worldwide Conclusion, 2011

April 23rd, 2011 (eve of Firstfruits, begins 70th Week?)

(the final 3rd tier/layer) is still valid up until Pentecost 2011...

Time until Sunday, May 15, 2011, Creation calendar, Pentecost,
(70 days from Nisan 1, 6 March 7th)

Time until Sunday, June 12, 2011 calculated calendar, Pentecost,
(68 days from Nisan 1, April 5th)

May 16th, 2011 (2nd Passover)

June 12th, 2011 Pentecost (calculated not crescent) 3rd tier Jonah code expires?

http://antipas.net/heb_cal.htm
http://www.studiesintheword.org/original_calendar.htm#CHARTSCOMPARATIVE

(Jerusalem time), 7:36 PM molad time
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

"WebCam" ~ Jerusalem ....watches the sunrise/sunsets

Jerusalem

CURRENT MOON

Dear Tommy,

Have you seen my timelines and what is your opinion?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com