View Entire Thread
Re: Dreams/Visions/Prophicies and interpretations for August

my recent dream:

Aug,1,2010

Early in the morning,I am about wake up. Either I heard or saw:

"8.1 Earthquake"

wheat vision January of 2010 repost:)

Hi everyone I had originally posted this back in May of this year when I joined Rita. I've been noticing that wheat has been in discussion here lately and I thought that reposting it would be appropriate. Maybe it will ring bells with someone. Only the Lord knows!

Hi every one I wasn't going to share this vision that I had. I usually keep them to my myself because I have know one who understands. I receive a lot of rejection from my family but thats alright. I had communicated once with a prophet about it. He did confirm that it was definitely from the Lord and that it was about the Lord's return. I'm not into dates ect... like you guys. I had just crawled into bed and immediately I had a vision of a lion. A lions head not the whole body just the face and the mane. When I woke up I kept hearing the wedding feast is about to take place and people aren't ready. I kept hearing it over and over and in the background I saw wheat stalks? like wall paper they were everywhere. What stuck out the most was wedding feast. I had never heard that term before. I've heard of marriage supper of the Lamb but not wedding feast. I don't know what the name of the wheat things are. I'm not into farming. I had sensed urgency. I had this vision around the beginning of this year.

7 Butterflies

RJ and Prof.e.c. - read the Running from Babylon link for Aug 7th regarding people who have had visions/dreams of 3 meteors.

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.com/

Timothy's letters . . speaking to the wicked, speaking of the rapture, and speaking of the martyrs in the Tribulation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. . "My Kingdom is coming. Look up...it is nearly upon you. The judgments shall fall...it shall come to pass, the Day of the Lord, the Great Trampling.

My Kingdom is come and shall come. I will prepare the way, I shall clear the debris. I shall sanctify the house, I shall lay the foundation.

Behold the vengeance of the Lord in His anger! Behold! The face of the Holy One of Israel is against you, oh perverse nations! My Arm is outstretched, and you shall be punished, even consumed.

Thus is the inheritance of the hard-hearted, the wicked of spirit, followers of antichrist, children of satan: You shall consume away where you stand, you shall be dust beneath My feet.

How dare you...how dare you, wicked children, come against My holy city and fight against My Holy Mountain! Did you think the Lord has not seen it? I have beheld your wickedness and have read the surmising of your heart.

Oh wicked children, you are consumed by the lusts of this world...even of all seven are you taken away, set adrift, caught up in the whirlpool that leads to the deep.

How shall you escape? Who shall save you?...For you are drowning, though you see yourself as an immovable rock, resting solidly upon the shores of tranquility. All is darkness, a mirage. The evil one has pulled over your eyes a haze...even scales cover your eyelids.

How, then, shall you see what is coming and is already here? You shall be utterly destroyed, found no more in remembrance, taken back into the earth from where I formed you.

Behold! Says the Lord of Hosts. Behold the Prince who stands upon the waters. Hear Him, and you shall not die...you shall surely live. Behold, your King had come unto you, lowly and having salvation, riding on a donkey.

Yet you say, ‘We do not know Him. We have never seen nor heard Him.’ Travesty, great and bitter sorrows. The day is done...night is coming where no one can rest.

Your Redeemer lives, yet you will deny Him. Even now, all you do is vanity and vexation of spirit, listening and giving heed to those on the screen.

Do you not know satan is the prince of the air? Turn from mankind’s evil devices...turn to My Book. Even every volume, that is written, is written of Him I have sent to you.

Yet you will not hear Him. You deny Him still, saying, ‘God is dead. He has no Son. Our egos reign, and science is over wisdom. Faith is for fools, a mere physiological storm in the brain.’

Woe! Even three times...Woe! I have proclaimed it...I announce it...and it shall surely come to pass. Judgment is here! The Day of Reckoning is at the door! The storm is already building and shall blow as the tempest of God. The sanctuary shall be cleansed.

To the naysayers and all who live in the shadow of death: Where shall you run, and where shall you hide? You shall call to the rocks so they may fall on you. You shall indeed stumble...you shall surely fall...you shall never be found.

My anger is kindled, My wrath has come...it shall not be turned away. The whole world is awash in sin, giving heed to doctrines of devils.

I have sent the Trumpet. I shall take My people out of the earth. It shall be done; it shall surely come to pass. For I have written it...it will be done.

Many shall run to and fro, knowledge shall be increased...
and shall become as the chaff on the summer threshing floors.
..I shall thoroughly purge My floor.

Yet I, even I, the One and Only True God,
Maker of Heaven and earth, am a God of Mercy.
I shall not make a total end, for I shall keep My covenant with Noah.
I shall save the remnant, and lift up all the martyrs, even all who would call on the name of the Lord
by the name of Him who I had sent to save them.
He is My Mercy Seat, and by His name, only, shall you be saved from the furnace,
whose heat is kindled even seven times.
Call on His name, He shall take you through the fire.

Jesus the Christ, the Only Begotten of the Father, is His name!

He is the King of Glory, who has your salvation held fast in the palm of His right hand.
Hear Him! Shout His name! And be healed of all your iniquities...
All transgression forgotten...
Hear Him.

Donna: Aren't these letters amazing!? I've read up to page 400 in Adobe form and I am utterly entranced by them. I havn't found one error (of course, I am not a Bible expert) but only the most amazing words of love and truth I've ever read. I have prayed and prayed about them and the cicumstances of Timothy -- I have to say that I think the Lord God is truly speaking to him. I also have joined their facebook and received transcripts of the online Bible/letter studies/fellowship and the ones I have come across are amazing people who love God with all their hearts and are only trying to trumpet the coming end to everyone who will listen! Of course, many aren't listening. I'm glad you are enjoying them like I am. Leesa

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

Timothy appears to be a humble servant, I agree, Leesa . . I like how our LORD speaks of Christ's 2nd coming, first the rapture and THEN the Tribulation.

God's speaking in confirming power the Truth of God's Whole Word, the Bible through this servant.

I had a nightmare last night that I was looking at the earthquake map and I saw a big red square over by Japan. And I clicked on it and it said magnitude 9.2 earthquake. And I turned the news on and they were saying that a Tsunami was generated and was headed to the west coast of north america. And than 15 minutes later the Quake was downgraded to an 8.8 mag quake. On the news I saw the devestation and it was massive.. and about a day later the Tsunami hit western north america and the wave came about 30 miles inland and I was extreammly sad and shocked and very very much in shock as the wave hit and than I woke up.

Lowell, what a scary deam! An 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Japan is MAJOR! And the tsunami heading towards the West Coast 30 miles inland is even scarier!

Most (if not all) of your prophetic dreams have come true, haven't they?

Lisaleenie
Lowell, what a scary deam! An 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Japan is MAJOR! And the tsunami heading towards the West Coast 30 miles inland is even scarier!

Most (if not all) of your prophetic dreams have come true, haven't they?

im sad to say they have Lisa :( I think the nuclear dreams i have had is not untill the tribulation though. And this 8.8 japan quake.. I belive its soon Because this is impressed on my heart and it was so real.. its scarry. We are being warned.. And if the world continues its pressure on Isreal.. we will suffer the consequences. Thats the message I got and im sorry.

ok people... I also had a dream of china invading the united states :( I did post it back in June and right now.. its looking more and more likely.. And ya know that nuclear war dream with russia I had? well.. Russia is accusing the united states now for renegging on the nuclear arms treaty.. Big news.. and bad... Welll may God bless you all and be with you all in the days,weeks,and months ahead.. I dont think we have years

The DAY of THE LORD (Christ's millennium reign is so near!!) Jesus is returning, He's coming, The Lion of Judah has spoken!!! !!! How much sooner the catching away, beloved of the Heavenly Groom!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. . "All beloved, hear Me.

I have opened the door and come in... I no longer wait outside knocking.

The stone, I hold in My hand, is judgment;
And with it I will destroy the nations.

For I had come, the Son who was completely blameless,
To bear the guilt of all the Father’s children...

The Just for the unjust...

The Innocent for the guilty...

The Son of Man for the sons of men.

I am now here, having never departed... My Spirit remaining with the faithful.

Yet this world, of which I made and was made through Me, has rejected Me.

And so I am coming to destroy and cleanse, to save and condemn, to grant mercy and to judge...

These commands I have received from My Father.

For I am not alone in this, for He is with Me...

He in Me, and I in Him...

The Father and the Son are One.

And as one it shall be accomplished and finished.

And in one day, the armies of this world who follow after him, the son of perdition,
Even in one day and in one hour, total destruction shall come
To the beast and his army and his throne... Even of that great city.

Behold the New Day, the Seventh, one thousand years...

A holy convocation...

The Sabbath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timothy's letters

. . . "Hebrews 12:25-29 . . .

"See to it that you do not refuse Him who speaks.

If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from Him who warns us from heaven?
At that time His voice shook the earth, but now He has promised,

"Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."

Comment: The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably . . "

Vision by Ken Peters

A couple of things line up with my daughter Sarah's dream....first the very loud noise---[she heard extremely loud shofar] and then she suddenly vanished..gone....

http://cj.myfreeforum.org/about795.html

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Jake and Charity

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Re: Jake and Charity

Wow, Charity that was so beautifully done. It put me in the arms of Jesus in my minds eye. What a thrilling time we have to look forward to real soon.

Thanks Tom T for posting this. It will bless all who view it.

Tom

Re: Jake and Charity

Wow, I ditto that, Tom . . Charity, gorgeous and encouraging . .

yes, yes, the Spirit and the Bride say, "come Lord Jesus" . . AMEN!!

My spirit feels overwhelmed today . . almost in a breathless kind of a moment.

It is no wonder to me, WHY RITAians have been sensing strongly the Snatch so CLOSE!!

2010 just seems like the year . . still all day today I've felt a nudging from our Father indicating the Rapture is NO LATER THAN, April, 2011.

and then Ezekiel 1:1 came to mind:
. . "Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God". . .

I just sense Jesus saying, "Spring's a 'rapturous time, lo, the Summer's glow will be the Son's shining on you, above, My Bride, My beloved, at My Springtime catching away . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timothy writes: . . "Your Redeemer, He who has redeemed you, lives! His time has come, His will be done as the Father has purposed from the beginning.

He has come, and is come, to gather His own whom I have given Him.

They shall rest and give worship, even seven times. Then shall He show His glory, the glory of the Almighty God.

Travesty, great travesty is coming!...
and glory for those who glory in Him, who is their Ransom.

Judgment for all, who have denied the power and the glory
of the one and only Man who was, and is God...
sent to them, dying, and then exalted to My right hand,
so they may live and not die.

Love your Lord, your God, with your whole heart.
Give it to Him, who is the Love, the very Mercy of My heart shown upon you.

My justice is a just judgment...
My love, an all encompassing fire for My beloved creation.

Come to Me, your Father, and be lifted up to Me by way of My Son...
abiding with Me, forever and ever. Amen.

Cart of Tasks

I had a vision about this little red metal cart that I put in my sons room. It is one of those mechanic carts that roll that you can put tools on and move around with you. I pulled it out of the garage because it was collecting dust and I cleaned it nicely. I put his dinosaurs on it. Well in my vision I saw that there were chores relating to everyday tasks that I handle. I had to make sure that I tried to stay on top of these as to be a good witness. I was picking the tasks off the cart to complete them. I was 90% done and there were several tasks left undone. At that point the cart pushed me and I started elevating in the rapture. Today since I have been sick has been the first day I have been able to get so much done that was neglected because I was unable. I know that a housewife may not sound like much, but I am a servant of the Lord.

MARY CLARK

Heart to Heart - #6

August 11, 2010

Let’s have a heart to heart today.
I want you at rest, at peace,
surrounded by My arms of love,
nestled close,
feeling My heartbeat.

Now!
That is better, isn’t it?
Isn’t it wonderful to know that you serve a loving God,
a God Who delights in you and wishes for you His best?

Don’t fret about tomorrow.
Don’t fret about what is going on in the world.
Rest.
Rest in the peace and sanctity that I provide,
provide to My beloved,
the one who draws near to Me,
the One Who is love, in an attitude of trust and acceptance.

I am your God.
You are My beloved.
I wish to have a close, intimate relationship with you.
I wish to see you at rest, at peace, in My arms of love.
Do not hesitate to draw near to Me.
Do not hesitate to draw close into My arms of love.
I am waiting for you. Come. Have a heart to heart with your Beloved.
Come.
Know the peace that I provide.
I am waiting.
My arms are open wide.
Come to Me, My beloved.
Come to Me and know the peace and sanctity that only I can provide,
that only I can offer!!!

. . . "Look at the universe, My children...

It shall be your playground in the eighth day,
Wherein time has no meaning!...

I shall cause it to cease...

No more counting of days...

Years pass away, being likened to a light breeze
Caressing the face of the forever young.

No looking backward, or forward, for your Redeemer...

He is in your midst...

Walking where you walk,
Being at all times where you are...

In the garden.

Proclaim the glory of The Lord!...

For all creation screams His name!

Oh you men of intellect, stop your vain babblings, shed your arrogance... Your science has become a false religion.

Step back from your knowledge and be then naked of your beliefs, and look with eyes wide open, hearing the voice of The Most High.

Stand silent and naked before your God, and watch and listen. He speaks to you... Yea, He shouts to you from on high.

You are consumed by His glory... Yea, He assaults you on every side... Even from within, look, He is there.

There is no escape from His glory... Without it you are dead, and all life ceases...

The vastness of His being is not hidden...

It shines forth, from the infinitely small to the infinitely large.

God has no end, He IS... The Creator...

And I am your Carpenter...

In you are all things written, in your very being...

Delicately etched there by The Right Hand of God, which I am!

Take your mind, and fill it with wonder and awe. Take your instruments, and seek and probe the earth and the heavens... There will you find Him...

God is The Origin of Life!... He, alone, is God...

Creator of all things, known and that which is yet unknown...

And I, being the very same as The Father,
Am The Meaning of Life you seek.

All things are made, live, and come to their fulfillment, in Me!...

I am The Meaning of Life!

Jesus Christ am I, and you are in life because of Me... I am He, by which you were you made.

You seek, and so you find that all discoveries lead to God, though you need not seek, nor discover... For the knowledge of Him is within you, His very Spirit which has given you breath.

So seek and learn... Understanding is coming and is near.

Only the shedding of your sin, and the death of your pride,
Shall lead you into the truth you seek...

For I am that Truth...

Being that same One, who made all things,
As The Father desired...

Come to Me, and have knowledge.

My glory is coming, and shall shine from the east even unto the west,
Having that same glory that you already behold in the heavens...

The glory of The Great God and Creator...

The God of Abraham! The God of Isaac! The God of Jacob!...

The God of your fathers, even unto Adam, the father of all.

] So then, you stiff-necked and wicked generation, seek on by unbelief, and you shall discover the truth, which is God... Look deeper and farther than before, there you will find Me.

Calculate and count all things you think you know, and there you will find Me. Search the Cosmos, study it, and you will begin to know Me.

No matter where you point your lenses, there I am, in your scope of understanding. Dissect life’s structures, there I am... Its Writer and Fashioner.

Did you think I am hidden, The invisible God of your ancestors?...

Though you do not behold My face,
I am shining all around you.

I am The glorified Holy One of Israel, coming to fulfill all that is written of Me...

Behold, I come on a white horse, and the saints do follow Me...

The heavens and the earth shall pass away at My coming,
And be created anew in My glory...

That same glory, which is life without end...

I am The Beginning and The End... Alpha and Omega.

Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timothy's letters

Donna: I love that one. I have read it before -- it is so beautiful! Leesa

Night before last had a dream that I was talking on the phone with Jesus. Thought to myself in my dream that it didn't sound like Him. I could not discern gender in the voice. Two times I was told it was Him.

Two words were given me, that I tried hard to remember, but couldn't until late last night -

The words were:

Rosh Kodesh

It would seem that it is time to revisit this report from 5 Doves on Feb. 10th 2009

David Daughtrey (10 Feb 2009)
"Rapture vision of 1996"

January 1, 2009
Arcadia, Florida

Hello My Friend John Tng:

The first part of this letter is a little testimonial of where I am coming from. In 1994, while in my worldly ways, the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit finally got tired of my way of life and took me to the wood shed and whipped me severely. I thought they would kill me. I felt they had torn my heart out. I'm talking about mental suffering and pain. I cried and grieved so bad my heart felt like it stopped beating several times. He took one of the dearest things from me, my beloved dog. 1 loved that dog with a passion. She was my constant companion. Every step I took she was with me. She even slept with me. The problem was, I worshipped my dog and she worshipped me (like the Bible says, no other gods before me).

After several months went by, I was still crying daily over her mysterious death. She was very healthy according to the vet. No reason for her death. For several months before her I had a strong feeling that someone or something was controlling my life. Weird things would happen, not normal, like things fall down not up. Whoever heard of 3 or 4 flat tires on your car for 4 days in a row. It just doesn't happen. 1 could reach into a barrel of golden bb's and pull out the only lead one, three times in a row. I am serious. I decided that this was of a supernatural control. Then a friend of mine said, you know, it sounds like God is trying to get your attention. I said, OK, I'll get me a Bible and read it and see if this is my supernatural controller because I can't keep living like this, it's killing me. So I read my King James, and the more I read the more I craved. About 4 books into the bible, I cried and begged the Lord for forgiveness, and he did. God's Holy Spirit came into my body in May of 1994 and cleansed my heart and soul. As long as I live, I will never forget that feeling, it lasted right at 8 hours. I felt like I had swallowed a dozen tranquilizers. I did cry sorrowfully, and ashamed of my past. I know everyone has their own story.

Two years went by, reading my Bible day and night, and listening to sermons on the radio. I read where Daniel prayed three times a day. I can pray six and I did. I lived and breathed God's word. My family thought I had lost my mind, I was so obsessed. Every minute I was alone, I talked to Him, like He was standing there invisible, of course. I believed He was anyway, even though He said not a word aloud. I probably would have croaked if He actually spoke to me like He did Moses. But I knew I was just a lowly servant, not worth much, surely did not deserve any special treatment.

Well anyway, two years went by, praying day and night. At the end of each prayer, I'd lay in bed and think about Jesus and ask Him the same question every night before sleep. Lord Jesus, will I live to see the rapture? And what did you really look like? Then one night while on my knees praying, I just started, when out of nowhere, like someone flipped the TV on, a picture appeared before my eyes. Flames of fire, dancing all around me moving just like real fire. Well, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, so this had to be Satan trying to interrupt my prayers. I said, go away Satan, you're not making me stop praying, but they did not leave, so I got scared and jumped into my bed. My wife said, my that was a short one. I said, if you had seen what I had just seen you would have made it a short one too. Well, I decided that would never happen again - wrong! The very next night, the same thing happened again, but this time I was not going to quit, and I didn't budge. Then something happened right in the middle of those flames, they opened up and revealed a road, a long road, it was like I could not go but one way, and if I got off this road, I'd get burned, or my life's road would be through flames of fire. And believe me, the last 13 years has not been a picnic.

There were a total of 15 visions, most were at night as I began to pray by my bed. I had no control. They started and stopped when they wanted. Each and every night I thought it would be the last one. There was not a sound or word spoken in these visions, just silent pictures. Well, after three visions ended, I thought maybe I had pleased the Lord for Him to give me these visions, maybe a little special. Wrong!

Within 6 months. I had to file bankruptcy, one year later, a massive heart attack, and another year later another heart attack. I don't want to receive any credit for anything. I can't handle any more mental or physical suffering. I don't want God to think I'm getting puffed up. I must get on to the rapture vision.

The Rapture Vision of 1996
The coming events or warnings to happen just before the rapture takes place.

Dearly beloved doves, and brothers and sisters in Jesus name. This is the vision given in 1996 concerning world wide events to happen from one to three weeks before the actual Rapture. This I told to many friends, and was often hurt at the disbelief, and cold shoulders of many Christian friends that I finally just put it on the back shelf, and let it sit for the last 13 years. I now feel that the Rapture is so close that it needs to be told, urgently. I agree with our Christian brother John Tng that there has been so many dreams and visions of the Rapture that probably no one will believe this one either, but that is okay. All I pray for is everyone to remember. Like our Bible says, the vision will prove itself with time and testing. By remembering these visions, it will or can save you much needless suffering. The Lord does not want to hurt his bride.

There is going to appear above the earth (in the sky) a strange object, it will be large and sphere shaped, like a ball. It will look like it's been built in sections, like a football with huge rivets at the seams. Many will call this a UFO, I don't know. It will have the color of copper or bronze. It will be on every TV around the world. People will be shocked like the World Trade Center. People will be glued to their TV's but you don't. The minute you see this, run to the closest food store and get enough canned food and bottled water for about three weeks, because between one and 24 hours after this object is seen world wide there is going to be a massive impact or collision on our sun's surface. It is going to happen on our blind side, we can't see it coming. It's going to be a super size twin asteroid hitting the sun in a vital spot, releasing a major solar storm, knocking out all of earth's electricity, all over the world. Those of you who read this will save yourself and your family much misery.

Now, this is what's going to happen in the next 2 or 3 weeks, while the electricity is off. Within a few days the whole world will start to go crazy with hunger. The banks and ATM's can't work without electricity. No gas pumps for food transportation, no refrigeration, total darkness. The robbers, rapists, and murderers will see right away that no one can call the police for help, because the solar storm has burned up all communication satellites, cell phones and telephones. The law can't even call each other. It's going to be total breakdown in large cities. There will be gun shots and screams all night long. Millions will be behind locked doors, praying and begging for God's mercy, for help and protection. He will answer millions of prayers. Millions will ask for forgiveness, and the Lord and his saints will perform millions of miracles during these three weeks.

Then after about 3 weeks of this, the Rapture will happen. Although there are different time zones around the world, the Lord showed it will be night here in Florida, USA. In this vision, I was taken in the spirit out in the woods behind my house in Florida. During the spring or early summer, it started at night. I didn't hear any trumpets or words (come up hither) but I know there's going to be, because the Bible says so. As I was standing there in the spirit of course, in the middle of some trees, a huge blue beam of light came down like a big flashlight, about a thirty foot circle around me. The blue light was identical in color to a welder's arc light at night. It was so blinding I put my hands over my eyes to see if I could see where or what this light was coming from. Then I noticed in the distant night sky, north, south, east, and west of me, blue colored stars jetting off the ground spiraling upwards traveling fast, they were heading for the bright blue object that was shining that beam of light down on me. It could have been the Lord or an open door to heaven. I really could not tell, it was so bright and blinding. Anyway, these little blue stars were going up in clusters. Different numbers depending on the size of town around me. Then all of a sudden when they reached about 9:00 high they burst into 10 times their size. Then I realized it was those alive in Christ joining those dead in Christ. I was too far away to see any new regenerated bodies or white gowns, but I'm sure they were. Then suddenly I was again taken out of my body off to the side to look at myself standing in the light. That's when I saw my own flesh glossing white as lightning, all my flesh, head and arms, my clothes remained the same. Then instantly, I vanished and my clothes fell to the ground. From what I saw in this vision, I was the last to go because all the alive in Christ had joined the risen dead.

The next afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and then stood up in my living room to take a break, when suddenly at arm's length from my face appeared a blue cloud, the same color as the beam in the Rapture vision. In the shape of something like a football on its side, about 3 ft long and 2 ft high - white, a brilliant white 21 in the middle of it. I never did understand the meaning of the 21, maybe it was the day of the Rapture. I base no idea, your guess is as good as mine. Well, that startled me, so I sat down, shocked again because this was in the middle of the day and I wasn't even praying. Well, my son was in the kitchen making some tea and he said we were out of sugar. I said OK, I'll go down the road and get some. I began to sit up when this small newborn baby appeared before my eyes. I'm starting to come unglued now, because it hadn't been 5 minutes since the blue cloud, when this happened. I told myself, O my Lord, am I losing my mind? What, O God, does this baby have to do with the Bible? I must be losing my mind. I really started crying, it was blowing my mind. Then I noticed this newborn baby had this horrible growth on the side of it s head, almost as big as the baby's head. It was scary ugly, that's how bad. After about 20 seconds, the vision disappeared, the baby was gone. I told myself I've got to get out of here or I'm going to start crying again. Well, I left and went after the sugar, about 2 miles away. I walked into the store, the owner and myself were the only ones there. He was on the telephone talking to some friend of his. I was at the counter waiting to him to get off the phone, when suddenly a young woman came into the store. She walked right up beside me and spoke to my friend on the phone. She said, you haven't seen my brand new baby have you and he said no ma'am. I happened to look down at the baby and nearly fainted. There was the same baby I'd seen 10 minutes earlier. My legs went like rubber and I had to lean on the counter to keep myself from falling. This action made this young woman mad, I mean angry, my reaction insulted her greatly. She yelled at me and said, the doctor says it's just a birth mark, and it will shrink and go away. She then stormed out of the store. My friend said, did you see that thing on the baby's head? I said yes, I saw it 10 minutes before I came here. That was the last one, never again in 13 years. The only thing I can figure out is, He was showing me that every vision he had shown me was going to happen. My friends, all I ask you is to remember what you read here. It's not important to believe this, but I beg you to remember.

Your brother in Christ
Unknown Servant

Rosh Chodesh

Level: Basic
Significance: The beginning of a new month
Observances: Additions to liturgy and Torah readings
The holiday is publically announced on the Shabbat before it occurs

In Hebrew, Rosh Chodesh means, literally, "head of the month" or "first of the month." Rosh Chodesh is the first day of any new month. If a month is 30 days long, then the 30th day is treated as part of the Rosh Chodesh for the next month, and the Rosh Chodesh for next month extends for two days (the 30th of the earlier month and the 1st of the later month).

In ancient times, Rosh Chodesh was a significant festival day. At that time, the new months were determined by observation. Each month began when the first sliver of moon became visible after the dark of the moon. Observers would watch the sky at night for any sign of the moon. If they saw the moon, they would report their sightings to the Sanhedrin, which would interrogate them to make sure that they were not mistaken. Where in the sky did the moon appear? Which direction was it pointing? If two independent, reliable eyewitnesses confirmed that the new moon had appeared and described it consistently, the Sanhedrin would declare the new month and send out messengers to tell people when the month began.

The day after the moon appeared was a festival, announced with the sounding of the shofar, commemorated with solemn convocations, family festivities and special sacrifices. The importance of this holiday in ancient times should not be underestimated. The entire calendar was dependent upon these declarations; without the declarations, there would be no way of knowing when holidays were supposed to occur.

In later days, however, the calendar was fixed by mathematical computation. After the destruction of the Temple, sacrifices were no longer available. Accordingly, the significance of this festival has substantially diminished. There are some slight changes to the liturgy for Rosh Chodesh, including the addition of part of Hallel after the Shemoneh Esrei, and some additional Torah readings, but that is about the only observance of Rosh Chodesh today.

It remains a custom in some communities for women to refrain from work on Rosh Chodesh, as a reward for their refusal to participate in the incident of the Golden Calf. See The Role of Women.

What if. . .

I can't help thinking about "August" and the youtube dream surrounding that. Then I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZjogJdnpc&feature=related

In short, this guy claims that something terrible is going to happen in August that will cause revival and repentance in the church.

Anyway, what if we are wrong again? (Imagine that)

What if He chooses not to fulfill a certain day, but to rescue His bride on a day of destruction?

I'm choosing to stay alert. RH may be too late.

Charles Holler (13 Aug 2010)

Feb'09 letter/5Doves

Email: landmarker@writeme.com

Tom

Email: landmarker@writeme.com

. . . "And they shall go up and come down upon the Son of Man, until not one stalk of wheat remains,
and not one seedling of grain is left...all shall be gathered into My Father’s barn...
then they shall KNOW I AM THE LORD.

I AM THE LORD, and in no wise shall this world prevail, and in no wise shall these nations stand...

all shall crumble, all shall be brought down, all shall be wiped away!...

I AM THE LORD. Only one nation shall be left, only one shall be left standing...even this same one, the apple of My own eye... I shall surely do it. And even all these who have gained inheritance of the same, all of these who have come from the east and the west, who are grafted in, even all these, they shall also stand...even at My right hand.

Beloved, think not that I save Israel, and the sons and daughters thereof, for their sakes. I will save them for My servant’s sake, and to the GLORY of My own name....lo, it shall resound in the whole earth in that Day.

Lo, they shall all come to know God, even those who pierced Me, and spilled the blood in which you have gained life, life without end.

Therefore, rejoice, and be not afraid, says the Lord, Your Redeemer. I am with you, and I shall surely deliver you out of all these troubles, all this madness. Rejoice, I say, for the end of all things draws nigh... yea, it is here. It is here, it has come.

I had come with salvation, lowly, riding on an ass, and upon a colt, the foal of an ass... and lo, I am come again, and I shall fullfill all that is written of Me. For lo, the Day has come, and the Lion shall roar... .

. . yea, I shall roar as a raging Lion, and all My enemies shall be devoured... yea, all shall be put under My feet. And those, who are Mine, they shall in no wise pass from My sight... no one can steal them away from Me.

Therefore, rejoice... even in the midst of all this wickedness and sorrow, rejoice... even when those come against you, and persecute you for My name’s sake... rejoice.

Look up, for the beginning of the end has come,
and when it is finished, I shall then make a new beginning, which has no end...
the restoration of all things...
peace...
one thousand years....
rest.

Come now, and enter into My Father’s joy, which is in Me.
for you shall soon enter into Our joy, which shall soon come...
a return to the Garden and My joy... My love, holding My hand...
a wiping away of all tears...
all things passed away, all things have become new...

My life, your life, My presence in you and with you,
the knowledge and glory of the Lord shall fill the earth as the waters fill the sea.

Amen and amen... the time has come.
Trust in me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timothy's letters

Faith emailed me the other day to share an urgent message she received from Jesus. Since she has been blocked from RITA she can no longer post. However, the Lord gave her specific instructions to share this message with everyone here. Do with it as you will. No further information will be forthcoming.

"Faith, I want you to know how much I love you. Mere words can never convey the depth of My deep abiding love. You, like My other Children, have only tasted but a mere morsel of this. My love is like a banquet set before you for all time. You will never be hungry again. In Me is all fulfillment. Only when My Children make Me the core of their lives can they ever experience this gratification and awesome wonder. My love will bring you to your knees effortlessly. Words simply cannot describe the feeling. You must experience it. This is why I am sharing this with you now. The hour of My arrival is drawing near and I want you to be prepared.

As you are already aware the signs are all there. Those who have eyes to see, have seen them. They are all around. In fact, they are everywhere. My Children cry out to Me day and night as does My precious creation. Neither can handle much more. Things will not get any better. They will continue to deteriorate if things are not done soon. So I want to reveal My plan to you. You have been faithful with little, I am giving you much.

As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time time left. In fact... days and weeks.

So I need every believer to work diligently to seek and save the lost and to make every effort to turn lukewarm Christians back to Me. Send this message out to every Christian you know. When you do, ask them to send it on to everyone else in their inbox (Email). Get the Word out! Those whose hearts are soft towards Me will hear it and abide. Those who refuse will regret the day.

Last year I told you to tell everyone that I was coming back in "3 days". In your exhuberance, you all got ahead of Me and got the date wrong. I will tell you now what I meant:

1) Passover = Day 1 (NEW MAN)
2) Pentecost = Day 2 (NEW SPIRIT)
3) Rosh Hashanah = Day 3 (NEW LIFE)

I will be back before the new moon crests.

Secondly, prepare for the High Holy Days. Prepare your mind, prepare your heart. Third, be willing and ready to give your best offering and do so. And finally, pray for the redemption of Israel.

Faith, the day of your redemption draws near. I am at the door ready to knock. My Home gloriously awaits the return of My Children, My People, My Bride. All of Heaven is ecstatic!!

In the days ahead I will show you greater revelation and give you increasing words of knowledge. Pray with My Body. Wherever two or more are gathered together I am there among you. I have heard everything you have prayed individually and corporately.

Home Sweet Home is just a heartbeat and breath away! Rejoice!"

Donna ~

Do we know when the new moon crests next?

Farm Girl,

Thank you for this encouraging word from Faith. I miss her posts as well as posts from star.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Re: Dreams/Visions/Prophecies and interpretations for August

Kevin,

Thanks. Me, too.

Farm Girl

Faith
As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time left. In fact... days and weeks.

WOW!! That is seriously close . . if I understand this, Jesus is speaking this as FACT to Faith, plainly saying to her our departure is not months away, but at the most, weeks. That is very serious!!!

It's fair to ask, what if it's more than weeks we're still here?

praise the Lord,

I felt this one people, wow the spirit was all over me.

Pray for my mom, dad and sisters they are not saved.

Kolleen
Donna ~

Do we know when the new moon crests next?

Sept. 9,10, 11 ...

Donna
Faith
As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time left. In fact... days and weeks.

WOW!! That is seriously close . . if I understand this, Jesus is speaking this as FACT to Faith, plainly saying to her our departure is not months away, but at the most, weeks. That is very serious!!!
It's fair to ask, what if it's more than weeks we're still here?

This agrees with what others have been expecting all along.
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1000968&cmd=show.
We've been waiting for this for years hoping He would come sooner but now the wiggle room has all run out and we are weeks away now from the Tribulation beginning.

Faith
"As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time left. In fact... days and weeks... I will be back before the new moon crests"

WOW!! That is seriously close . . if I understand this, Jesus is speaking this as FACT to Faith, plainly saying to her our departure is not months away, but at the most, weeks. This is very serious!!!
Faith Aug 14th 2010

Note: "I will be back BEFORE the new moon crests" indicates the conjunction moon on Sept. 8th or earlier...
so here's the counter LINK

This agrees with what others have been expecting all along for years.

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1000968&cmd=show

We've been waiting for this for years hoping He would come sooner but now the wiggle room has all run out and we are only weeks away now from the Tribulation beginning!

Aug 16, 2010 - 11:28AM

Quote Reply
Prophetic word from Ken Copeland

From Southwest Believers convention

"The world I will tell you again is in serious trouble.
Some very hard things are coming, in different places around the world.
Very difficult times in a lot of places.
They're that way now.
But they will not get better, they will continue to get worse and worse and worse.
It is on a downward run that the world can not stop.

But for the household of faith, everythings going to be all-right. Everything is going to be all-right.

Oh yeah you'll have to make a stand. You'll have to fight the good fight of faith.
But when did you not have to do that?

These are dangerous times. They are dangerous times financially.
They are dangerous times in the earth because the earth is weighted under a gross weight of sin.

And there are things and places and situations underneath the earth, in the oceans , in the heavens.

Things are being rattled and shaken and the earth is trying to break in different places.

Well stand on my word and it will not come nigh you,
Praise and worship my name. Don't feed fear and feed trouble into your life, into your mouth. No quit living in that house.

Get back over here in the household of faith.
Feed on my word, not on the bread of sorrow. Feed on my word, look in my face.

Praise and Worship and Praise and Worship in church.
Praise and worship and preach the word.
Everything is going to be all-right.

As Ive said and will continue to say until it becomes solid and strong in you spirit, Your time has come.

It is your time to excel. It is your time to do exceeding, extraordinary things.
In the financial world, in the medical world.

In all the of areas where the world is in such dire trouble. ANd so confused beyond their ability to understand how confused they really are.

And they're hurting because of it.
And they're crying out because of it.
And people are trying to take advantage of people, because they're so confused. And because they're so troubled.

And I'll tell you right now, there are politicians. and there are so-called business people,
and there are thieves,
and there are all kinds of demonic folks that are trying to take advantage of my people during a confusing time,

And I'll tell you right now sayeth the Lord, you can write it down, and you can know it for sure.
I wont put up with it.
And I'll stop them from doing such things.
And you're going to see some things happen.

Fear not.

I have my eye on them.
They will go so far and no further.
Their end is already determined.

I'll not put up with it. Sayeth the Lord of grace.
I will not put up with it.

They have pushed me and pushed me and invited me out of their lives and thinking , and in many cases and many personalities that are in the forefront of the news this hour, I have already turned over to a disobedient and rebrobate mind.

I am the Lord God, and I'll not have my people run roughshod.

My people that are crying out to me, I utter my word through my servant tonight and you make mark of it,
Everything is going to be all-right in your house."
Email

I wonder if the rapture could occur on a full moon? Jesus died on Nissan 14. Could we be raptured on Elul 14 with the fullness of the Gentiles? Both days are full moons. If so, the next full moon is next Tuesday, August 24.

Tuesday is also the 3rd day of the week.

I thought it was interesting that Drudge originally said Israel had 8 days to hit Iran. Eight days from today would land on the same day...Tuesday, August 24, if you count from today (Tuesday) to next Tuesday. He then changed it to Israel having 3 days to hit Iran. Seems strange that the Drudge story went from 8 days down to 3 days.

Either way I hope we're outta here soon!!!

Farm Girl for Faith
Faith emailed me the other day to share an urgent message she received from Jesus. Since she has been blocked from RITA she can no longer post. However, the Lord gave her specific instructions to share this message with everyone here. Do with it as you will. No further information will be forthcoming.

"Faith, I want you to know how much I love you. Mere words can never convey the depth of My deep abiding love. You, like My other Children, have only tasted but a mere morsel of this. My love is like a banquet set before you for all time. You will never be hungry again. In Me is all fulfillment. Only when My Children make Me the core of their lives can they ever experience this gratification and awesome wonder. My love will bring you to your knees effortlessly. Words simply cannot describe the feeling. You must experience it. This is why I am sharing this with you now. The hour of My arrival is drawing near and I want you to be prepared.

As you are already aware the signs are all there. Those who have eyes to see, have seen them. They are all around. In fact, they are everywhere. My Children cry out to Me day and night as does My precious creation. Neither can handle much more. Things will not get any better. They will continue to deteriorate if things are not done soon. So I want to reveal My plan to you. You have been faithful with little, I am giving you much.

As I said, the hour of My arrival is very near. There is precious little time time left. In fact... days and weeks.

So I need every believer to work diligently to seek and save the lost and to make every effort to turn lukewarm Christians back to Me. Send this message out to every Christian you know. When you do, ask them to send it on to everyone else in their inbox (Email). Get the Word out! Those whose hearts are soft towards Me will hear it and abide. Those who refuse will regret the day.

Last year I told you to tell everyone that I was coming back in "3 days". In your exhuberance, you all got ahead of Me and got the date wrong. I will tell you now what I meant:

1) Passover = Day 1 (NEW MAN)
2) Pentecost = Day 2 (NEW SPIRIT)
3) Rosh Hashanah = Day 3 (NEW LIFE)

I will be back before the new moon crests.

Secondly, prepare for the High Holy Days. Prepare your mind, prepare your heart. Third, be willing and ready to give your best offering and do so. And finally, pray for the redemption of Israel.

Faith, the day of your redemption draws near. I am at the door ready to knock. My Home gloriously awaits the return of My Children, My People, My Bride. All of Heaven is ecstatic!!

In the days ahead I will show you greater revelation and give you increasing words of knowledge. Pray with My Body. Wherever two or more are gathered together I am there among you. I have heard everything you have prayed individually and corporately.

Home Sweet Home is just a heartbeat and breath away! Rejoice!"

. . . "the elect shall be gathered, even all those I see of Myself in them, My own reflection shown within the eyes of the first redeemed from the earth.

For in a moment, a twinkling of an eye, they shall climb the Ladder, and lie down and rest for a short season, even in the place I have prepared for them.

They shall rest, until the Day is done and it is finished. Then they shall arise and descend with the King...

And as the lightning flashes out of the east, and shines, filling the sky even unto the west, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.

For your leaders have cast their lot with the Ishmaelites in the dividing of My land... even of the children’s inheritance I had given to their forefathers forever.

And so, I shall divide them with calamity, with famine, and with destitution...

Yet they will turn. And anger shall swell in their faces over much betrayal, causing them to repent of that which they had promised, and they will again stand with the children of Abraham, until three days pass over.

Then shall they be given into the hand of him, called the horn of satan... their name dissolved, becoming one of the ten for one hour, then plucked up and broken,

during which time the Lord shall bring forth of them a great harvest, a great and mighty harvest, a great multitude, a refined and strong people for My name...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timothy's letters

This is a great and true word!

Prophecy for the Pray-ers
Given by Sister Billye Brim
7-25-2010
The time and purpose for all of our lives are very important and, in fact, you are
alive to meet those appointments, those people, to pray those prayers. Listen and
keep ever aware and alert to the voice of the Spirit, and what He would have you say
and what He would have you to pray when you go around your house, and you hear
a word, repeat it, for it will be from Me. If at the beginning of your day, you will
acknowledge me in all your ways; then I will alert you, for it is critical in this day
that I have my body speak and say what I want it to say. Know you are on call; you
are on call. Give me your all; you are on call. In the daylight hours, in the nighttime
too, everything is speeding up and will until you are through to the brightness of the
new day. And so, this is not the time to let the enemy keep you sitting in confusion,
in darkness and despair, wondering why you are alive or why even care. But this is
the time to know of your import. This is the time to know, for it is short. Yea, give me
your thoughts, your words, and do not shrink for you are on the very brink of the
most wondrous days that have ever been. And yea, even before the brightness of the
new day, you shall see upon the body of Christ the anointing come, the anointing of
the Glorious One. And on in glory and in power you are going to finish out this, your
finest hour. Do not center on the negative. Yea, be aware and alert and know it’s
there, but you focus on the light of My face and upon sureness of My Glory and My
Grace. Who will begin to walk in a new atmosphere? You’ll begin to walk where
things are very clear. You’ll hear a voice; you’ll turn around and say, “Who said
that?” It is because your hearing is tweaked in this day. Those plans that seemed
hard to come by and know before; now they will be very clear. It is not like it was in
days of yore. There have been some key moments; there have been some key
happenings and things have stepped up. And you will see the operation of the
dunamis power. Spoke I not unto you and said when Oral Roberts moved to Heaven
there came a shift and there will be another. For you shall soon hear of the
departure of another brother and know that when he goes, another shift will occur.
And it is not you that is being shaken; it is darkness. You receive a kingdom that
cannot be shaken. And though all around, others might see darkness and not you;
you’ll see Me. Hah! You’ll get another breath; you’ll get another pick-up, even in your
body, my very queen. So, rejoice and be exceedingly glad for days of rejoicing! Praise
God!
Nothing is held back that you need in this hour. Every word that has been spoken
concerns every person in this room. We thank you Lord that you have the
wherewithal to do it. You have time; it’s measured, but you have it

Email: speede5@sasktel.net

Thank you so much Tammy! I had actually caught a part of this prophecy but not all of it, so I was happy to see it!
God Bless

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

August is a turn around month for many of you, look to the 18th and beyond

"PRESSED"... M.P. SANGER... A VERY TIMLEY AND ENCOURAGING MESSAGE!

Come take MY hand MY beautiful Bride through sacrifice and suffering you have been made right. It is Time for us to arise and for MY Kingdom light to shine. I whisper from My Throne to you to comfort and revive that every thing is alright because I AM alive..!!

I'm with you FarmGirl! All this talk about bad things in August makes me believe that we don't have that long now. Also, if you take "11192" and put it together, you get the number 14!

I mean, again, how many times have we been wrong?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8

Scott, (and whoever else who hasn't seen this), here is Ken Peter's dream of "I saw the Tribulation".

http://www.888c.com/yKP818.htm

Another great message from Timothy and the Lord. Thank you Donna! Leesa

On June 27, 2010 while Elisabeth was sleeping she kept hearing over and over again to read Prophecy 62, tell others to read Prophecy 62, encourage the Bride with Prophecy 62. She woke Niko up and asked him if he knew what Prophecy 62 was, and he said he didn't remember. So she got on the internet and checked the Ministry Site and Halleluyah!!! 'THE KING IS COMING' is Prophecy 62. Elisabeth was so happy and relieved that this was the Prophecy because she thought she did something wrong and YAHUVEH was going to use a Prophecy to rebuke her. We ARE NOT saying that 2010 is positively the year of the Rapture, but what we are saying is, everything is falling into place for this to possibly be the year of the Rapture. The Spirit and the Bride say, "COME, YAHUSHUA COME"!!!

Here are Elisabeth's Words:

We believe it is the true Holy Bride of YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH (JESUS CHRIST is His name in KJV Bible.) that holds back the antichrist and the Bride is used as a standard against evil of this world. The new Prophecy 118 is 'BEWARE, THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS A BREATH AWAY' which was released on June 27, 2010. This date is also the 4th anniversary of Archangel Michael's( Mikael's) visitation in South Africa and then the message given to me by Michael who spoke to me non stop while I was sleeping and said, 'Read Prophecy 62, tell others read Prophecy 62, encourage the Bride Prophecy 62'. I had gone to bed disappointed because Archangel Michael did not appear to me again. But he did come, and although I didn't see him, I heard his voice the entire time I was sleeping. Let the enemies slander, falsely accuse me, insult and mock! I will stand before throne of YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA with no fear because I have heard and seen Holy Angels and YAHUSHUA visited me face to face!

The devil fears and trembles because he knows I speak the truth. Amightywind Ministry (AMW) is hated by all the children of satan. When the enemies call this Ministry evil, remember, it is satan that is speaking through these enemies and false witnesses that attack me and dare to use the name of JESUS CHRIST, for they fear you hearing the warnings in these Holy Prophecies. Taste and see that the fruit is good here (AMW), don't listen to others, you sample it yourself. If your name is in Lambs Book of Life, you will feel the anointing of the HOLY SPIRIT. AMW is Messianic Jewish Pentecostal Ministry so do not compare it to the organized Christian Churches. We are an outreach to Jew and Gentile. Blessed are ye when you are persecuted for YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S Name Sake. Apostle Elisabeth Elijah has no revelation whether YAHUSHUA will come for His Bride in 2010 but we pray and seek HIS face in love and eager anticipation for this we know 'THE KING IS COMING' for HIS Bride, not for an organized religion but for those who are striving to put a smile on HIS face each day, and striving to obey HIM in every way, loving Him and serving Him for YAHUVEH's Glory.

Listen to Prophecy 62 in this video

Dream-5778

I need your thoughts to help me understand a dream:

I have seldom – if ever – had dreams or visions that I would consider prophetic. However, I asked the Lord again last week to speak to me in my sleep and give me a word about the rapture and his return. Then I let it go and didn’t think about it.

Three nights ago I had a dream – the content mostly escapes me now, but at the end, I was talking with a pastor and his young son – perhaps in a small church. As I was standing at the door about to leave, I said good bye to the child, and wished him “Good Shabbat” – which I thought was a little peculiar, because I no longer practice Judaism, and the child was not Jewish. And what Sabbath was I referring to? In my dream, I was a little puzzled by it. As I stepped out of the door, I saw the bold number 5778 in front of me. In context of the dream, I knew it referred to a year.

End of dream.

I'm not as skilled at interpretation as so many of you, but here's what I made of it (and I welcome your input):

Obviously the year 5778 on the Jewish calendar was significant. In the Jewish year of 5708, Israel became a nation. If the “generation” Jesus referred to is 70 years, then his return would be in 5778. Subtracting the 7-year tribulation from that date we have 5771.

Rosh Hoshanah 5771 is September 9th and 10th, 2010.

Could this be confirmation?

Vision

A few nights ago I have a vision which I believe provides some insight into what is coming. I was floating above our home looking down onto our neighborhood. I could see many homes sitting empty with white foresale signs on their front lawns. God made it known to me that people everywhere did not even realize what was happening because they were so disconnected from others. After this vision I drove around my neighborhood with my wife and looked carefully at all the homes in our Florida community. I noticed many more foreclosures within my area. You have to pay attention to determine which ones as many do not have sale signs. I believe part of my vision was God showing that he was going to protect his people. That America is already beyond the tipping point.

Dale

Be careful with amightywind

This seems to be a cult, just saying be very careful. The devil knows that Jesus has been saying to many people that He is coming soon. He may repeat it with a twist.
I came out of a cult-church, and this Elizabeth talks excatly like how my church leaders talked. ''If ANYONE talks bad about us they are of the devil!!!!!''

If anyone had any questions about the leadership you were immediately 'marked' and watched and 'demoted.' And eventually kicked out.
Most of these cults use intimidation/fear/manipulation that always puts YOU down. If God tells you something other than what the leaders say 'God said' you are labelled as rebellious.
Wonder why you always feel oppressed and that you can never measure up to 'their level of Godliness?' Manipulation.

Re: Be careful with amightywind

I ditto that, comeflyintothesky . . that's my feeling I get with this Elizabeth.

A mighty wind

I don't know about the ministry of a mighty wind, but I do know that true prophets of God exist today and EACH and every one is persecuted by believers and unbelievers alike because the truth hurts especially when they "come against" the Churches made by men.

As for me, I heard the voice of God in this prophecy. Was there any error there?

Re: A mighty wind

I don't mind correction even if it hurts, and yes there are genuine prophets out there, there are just alot of similar spirits working with this woman/group that I recognize. As I said i Do think Jesus is coming soon and Im sure the devil has heard it by now. Why wouldn't he send his (false) prophets with the message of 'christs' return with some manipulation in it to decieve people? Im not really wanting to critique everything, i just wanted to say be careful & tests the spirits. What is deception?? You aren't AWARE that you're believing a lie - because it SOUNDS like the truth. If people who are decieved KNEW they were decieved, then they wouldn't want a part in it. The fact is THEY DON'T KNOW they're decieved. They think they are walking in the truth. Look up 'amightywind cult' on youtube.

And Im not trying to diss anyone I appreciate someone posting a good find, i just had an opinion on this one

Re: A mighty wind

I'm really hesitant to post this, because I'm sure it sounds crazy, but I'm hoping someone might have some clue what it means...

A couple nights ago, a friend of mine and I BOTH had dreams about each other. very unusual. Both of the dreams had to do with travel. possibly a real trip, like the rapture or maybe a spiritual journey.

When I asked the Lord to show me what the dreams meant, I believe I was told to get a paper to write something down.
this is what I was to write down...

starter
brisket
glue
champagne
Hollywood
glossy
gamble

huh? This is not something I ever do and I wasn't asking for something to write, so it really did seem it was from God. So, now that I have this seemingly random list, I'm really curious as to what it could mean.

I wonder if it has anything to do w/ end times.
anyone have any idea?

I SAW Heaven Yesterday!!!

The following occurred during a Spiritual Deliverance session...

I can tell you the Spiritual warfare was intense, painful, and terrifying.

During the most brutal part of the assault I saw a wall of images which flashed before like a picture reel.

I knew, without knowing how, that the pictures flashing before my eyes were illusions, lies, deceptions. Theses illusions filled my vision and sought to encompass my entire mind drawing me in captivating me in a endless flow of meaningless images.

I could feel the 'TRUTH' just on the other side of these random flashing images. I knew that the 'TRUTH' was just out of my reach.

So, I, and those with me, prayed for strength and Angelic intervention against the assault of the enemy. Time slowly clicked by and nothing seemed to be happening. I begin to despair that I would be stuck behind this prison of illusion till maybe the next time we were to meet.

Then, by Divine Mercy I saw the HOLY SPIRIT in the form of a white dove fly over me. Before I saw it, I said the 'TRUTH' is right there.

As Those words filtered into my mind, suddenly the wall of illusion moved just a few feet to the left and I could see a very narrow path just to the right of the wall of illusion.

There on a path so small and easily missed was a door way. It was JESUS CHRIST HE is the 'TRUTH!' JESUS CHRIST is the doorway into Heaven!

My GOD…MY GOD

There is nothing on earth that can compare with Heaven. I could see into Heaven and I saw a field of sunflowers in full bloom. the colors were alive and vibrating with HOLY life!

The sky was a perfect pale blue(My favorite color) The air itself was alive every particle, every molecule, every atom vibrated with life and holiness. The very fabric of Heaven was alive with the LOVE OF GOD.

In the distance I saw a beautiful 2 story house with tress nestled around the sides, deep in the field of sunflowers.

The air was alive with a crisp, invigorating, JOY unspeakable. I was not allowed to cross the threshold into heaven but just seeing heaven from a distance filled my soul with BLISS! There was no sorrow, no fear, no worry, no lack, nothing at all, but the luxury of eternal life with our Father who art in Heaven!

The blazing sky blue afternoon was exploding with Heavenly exuberance. I wanted to run through the field of Sunflowers, I wanted to leap up into the Heavenly air and breathe in every breath I could take.

I wanted to shout for joy and NEVER EVER stop. I wanted to shout to JESUS…"Do you know how awesome Heavens is?" Just looking into Heaven I was young again, no pain, no injury, just boyish enthusiasm bursting from my Spirit. Just seeing Heaven I was filled with HOLY BLISS that made my heart want to explode with ecstasy.

The very air crackled with life. Even the empty air was filled with the perfection of ALMIGHTY GOD. The Divine light of GOD permeated everything my eyes beheld.
There was nothing in Heaven that did not make me immediately want to praise ALMIGHTY GOD. Every color, every leaf, even the crisp gentle breeze made me want to shout GLORY to GOD, PRAISE BE HIM who created me and created a place such as this for those who love HIM.

Glory and Honor to GOD the Creator forever and ever. My Soul wanted nothing but to leap into the green pastures of Heaven and praise ALMIGHTY GOD without end.

MY GOD…MY GOD

Then the door way was removed from my sight and I was returned to this world. As you can imagine the let down was immense. Like a loved one leaving on a long trip far away, I ached for the swift return of my Soul's delight.

My Soul aches to be home with my LORD JESUS CHRIST. Even the most perfect diamond sparkling with fire set in platinum surrounded by blinking sapphires is flat and lifeless compared to the home JESUS CHRIST has prepared for those who love HIM.

This entire world, everything in it, every empire, every kingdom, every metropolis all laid out before me, all mine for the taking, to be king over all, would not be worth an afternoon running through a field of sunflowers in Heaven.

JESUS CHRIST is the only 'TRUTH'…everything else is an illusion. The only thing in this world that matters is JESUS CHRIST…everything else, everything that leads us away, separates us from JESUS CHRIST is a lie from the pit of hell.

This is the 3rd time I have seen a small portion of Heaven

The first time I went to Heaven was like in the Books written by the Korean Pastor 'Baptized by Blazing Fire' http://www.spiritlessons.com.

Then, I was taken to my very own house in Heaven and shown my home which is on the water in Heaven. I was allowed to get on MY boat in Heaven and go out into the perfect clear waters of Heaven.

I remember while in my boat putting my hand into the water and as the water fell through my fingers I saw that each drop of water looked like sparkling diamonds. Each drop of water was pure and perfect filled with life and Holiness.

The second time I went to Heaven I simply walked on a small country path in Heaven having a conversation with our Lord JESUS CHRIST. As I walked with our Lord JESUS CHRIST all I wanted to do was shot into the air and SHOUT…

"I LOVE YOU JESUS…I LOVE YOU JESUS!"

Over and over without end. JESUS our Lord was the essence of Life itself, the very foundation of breath and being, HIM the Lamb of the World, JESUS CHRIST our KING! I could not contain myself as I praised HIM who is the Word made Flesh.

I have also seen Hell, but that is for another time. This was my day Monday, August 23rd, 2010.

WOW! What an amazing experience that had to be, Prophet. I have read other's accounts of their experience of seeing heaven, and those were similar to yours. It makes me want to see my savior and king that much more after reading your post. Thank you for sharing your experience here at RITA.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was looking at an earthquake map. And I saw a few large red squares on the map and 2 were in the united states.. 1 was west coast and the other was down near the gulf of Lousiana.. and the other one was in the pacific ocean. The one int he pacific ocean was a magnitude 10.6 quake and the one on west coast was a 12.3 quake and the one down near the gulf in Lousiana was a 12.2 quake. I dont have any clue as to if these size quakes are possible.. But I can tell you I was scared in the dream. End of dream

Happy Cat, I saw a vision of an enormous earthquake/tsunami coming and the wall of water was 2500 feet. I don't know if it was before the rapture or it coincided. But I was standing on the mountain near my house screaming repent the kingdom of God is at hand. This vision was after the fire vision I had and this fire came to fruition the last week of July this year. It is because of abortion, sexual sin and gay rights.

hello fellows Ritans! i just joined yesterday and i shared how i saw on an electric sign the scripture rev.3:11 which says,Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. well... today i was researching some things on the internet and came across an article entitled:a message to the defeated christian, the link is http://www.biblebelievers.com/misc_periodical_articles/mbi_003.html

the article talked about how we needed to FULLY, COMPLETELY surrender everything to the Lord in order to have victory over sins in our life i.e. pride,lust etc. after eading the article i felt led of the Lord to rededicate and surrender my life completely to Him..all areas of my life...including my over indulgence in certain foods,lol. yes gluttony is a sin!
all that to say, why when i was driving home after dropping my hisband at work just now, i drove past that same electric sign and the sign said rev. 1:3!! rev 1:3 says,Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein:for the time [is] at hand.

notice the last part of the verse: FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND!!!
in my spirit i feel a sense of urgency and seriousness, like the Lord is warning us to make sure it is well with our souls! no more playing around! you are either in or you are out! if you are not right when He comes, you will be left!! time to be about HIS business!the verse that comes to my mind is luke 21:36,Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Jesus is coming! let's reach the lost while we can. also find and print out articles explaining the rapture and the tribulation. leave them with bible tracks out in your house and in your car, your office at work, in your purses... maybe someone will find them, read them and believe in Jesus after we're gone!

Email: pookaloo2005@hotmail.com

Awesome pookaloo! I am with you and I am totally in! Keep on posting!

Elliot Hongs post on five doves

'PRESSED"....M.P. SANGER.......A VERY TIMLEY AND ENCOURAGING MESSAGE!!!! WATCH FROM THE 2010/08/15

You have pressed beyond measure, and pressed beyond grief ALL of this pressure because of Belief...pressed unto weakness pressed to abandonment, you have been stripped down to nothingness within and without. ALL soulish ways, idolatries, rebellions. presumptions and assumptions have been exposed crushed and removed.

NOW you are aligned it's TIME to be defined, you have been emptied and now you will be filled, you have been broken and now you can BE HEALED...you have been held back but now you will fore-run..!!!

You have heard My Kingdom speaking in your heart, my Vision's are in your eye's, my dreams you have held to long, and this has kept you strong.

Because of this Belief you have suffered so much grief, but still My Word's you keep as you have stood and resisted the liar and the thief. I have seen it ALL My child and it's TIME for you to receive what you have seen, heard and believed.

The Kingdom you have will feel SOOOO real, the Kingdom that is within you will now come upon you, as Heaven and Earth collide..!!

I AM your potter, you are My clay, I AM your maker and you have been made... Those that embraced ME as their lives slipped away will now arise and shine as they see MY NEW DAY..!!

I tell you this DAY your season's have changed as you have watched ME arrange everything. Watch as darkness and evil that has surrounded you, will NOW pass away. As we arise and as I appear you will be freed from ALL that you dreaded and ALL that you feared.

I have ALL that was lost and stolen from you, as I restore ALL you will live in this truth..!

I DO as I WILL, and you will be set free, as I set before you My glorious TREE, A DOOR will soon open that no man can shut and the door that has been open will be open NO MORE...!!

You have had a little strength and you have kept MY WORD, no matter what you felt or what you have heard... The enemy viciously assaulted you to steal MY Word from your heart. Through pain, strife, suffering and loss ALL through the night you have held tightly to My Cross and waited for My Light.

Come take MY hand MY beautiful Bride through sacrifice and suffering you have been made right. It is Time for us to arise and for MY Kingdom light to shine. I whisper from My Throne to you to comfort and revive that every thing is alright because I AM alive..!!

You have withstood the gauntlet of the enemies great wrath for nearly 8 months, but in this 8th month satan will begin to feel MY GREAT WRATH AND MY VENGEANCE MY JUSTICE AND SEE MY RECOMPENCE...he will, THE WORLD WILL, KNOW MY RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENTS..!!

You KNOW ALL the kingdoms of this world are mine, you know that I rule over ALL the Kingdoms of the heathen...You have heard this with the hearing of the ear, BUT NOW you will it with you eye's...NOW I will fulfill ALL things revealed and spoken as a sign and a token I will fix NOW ALL that's been broken, even from the foundation of the world.

I will rebuild MY House that has fallen, I hear the sound of the Creation calling. You are the foundation that I have been restoring, I AM the corner stone, Can you SEE now there is no space between you and ME, we have been tightly fit together for all eternity, because you have been PRESSED and stressed you have passed the earthquake tests, you have chosen to cleave to ME. You are MY precious Living Stones, un-touched by the hands of man. I alone have formed each of you, you know it's true. I have formed in MY fiery heart of LOVE.

Quickly I will begin to assemble you together and build, You will know supernatural unity, the unity of the SPIRIT (you have longed for). LOVE beyond measure...We are going on a Honeymoon My Bride, with ALL the bells and whistles, You will be enraptured as MY "Spirit mate", Our banner will be, JOY unspeakable and full of Glory, You will have peace like a River, Your adornment will be the Latter Rain as a continual out pouring of My Spirit, You will wear the Gold and silver leaves from the tree of LIFE, for the healing of the Nations. And you will be cloaked in the Fire of your ALL consuming Husband...!!

There are many in the church of satan that say they are of the Church of the Living Christ, But they lie and are NOT, I will cause them to come and worship before your feet and to know that I have LOVED you..!! I will DO this because you have kept My Word consistently, I will also keep you in the hour of trial that is coming upon all the world to try ALL that dwell in the earth. Behold I come quickly, Hold fast to that which you have, let NO MAN steal your crown. To those that overcome I will make you pillars in the House of My God, and you will no more go out...and I will write upon you the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon you my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

August is a turn around month for many of you, look to the 18th and beyond. I AM going to anoint you my Bride.. you will be like a mighty electro "Kingdom" magnet...Because you lift Me up I will draw everything to My self, the earth and everything in it. What is Mine is yours My Bride..!!

The enemy of your soul is defeated, you will take and possess the Kingdoms of this World. Many things will change, even suddenly, some things will change over night.

You will have a sure dwelling place and peacefull habitations as my Spirit begins to pour out upon you.. You will have homes and lands filled with ALL GOD things. You will have these things because you have followed trusted and pursued ME, NOW MY Blessing WILL pursue you. You will receive the Wedding Gifts and promises because you are free from idols, lusts and fears.

Come up higher far above the liar, sit with Me in the Heavenlies, It's TIME to come into the Place I have prepared for you, It is finished..!! You Will be clothed in the Breaker anointing continually, you will be spotless and blameless timeless and shameless.

Watch for the OPEN Door, I AM coming suddenly. You have been pressed beyond measure , you are My treasure, a direct image of My dear Son. For many of you your Gethsemane (place of pressure) has ended, It's TIME to enter in good and faithful servants.

Your Faith has been tested NOW you will be established in MY presence, plans and paths... I have ordered New steps for you, new directions for a New Day...Take My hand...!!!

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com