Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NO BIEHN IN CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!
i have disappointing news that steven speilberg didnt choose michael beihn to be the FBI agent to chase con man leonardo dicarprio or that he chose biehn as the con man to be chased in it by the FBI agent who was chose for it in Tom Hanks, i think that: THIS IS A BLA...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 3:18pm
by MR. REESE
BIEHNS SECOND EPISODE OF INC!
i just saw beihns second adv inc episode and not much to say but that it was better than the first episode to make history even though it still had disappointing supporting cast and unknown villains but the one thing i did like about this is that you can call the sec...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 9:01pm
by MR. REESE
Re: Vote For Michael In Major Movie Poll
THAT IS WHY I SAY CHRIS HERE THAT MICHAEL BIEHN HAS TO TAKE THE REAL RISK TO MAKE TO BE IN REAL A-LIST FILMS TO BE WITH REAL A-LISTS ACTORS AND ACTRESSES THAT HE DESERVES NOW YEAH AND THAT IS ALL MR. REESE! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Go he...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 10:52am
by MR. REESE
Vote For Michael In Major Movie Poll
Go here www.channel4.com/stars make sure u type in michaels name as one of ur votes for best movie star ever. Its for the top 100 actors of all time. I voted lots of times for him on txt message 2. If he got high up then he will be noticed again in the indu...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 12:32pm
by Chris P
Re: Re: Biehns 2 and a Half New Adventure!
Yeah reesa i dont want to put the show down, but it seems that the best show to watch between 3 and 6 is the best weekend show outthere in Mutant X with Veteran Lex Luthor Villain in John Shea who plays Adam Kane on Mutant X and mutant x is just the all around superi...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 8:52pm
by MR. REESE
r
reesa
Re: Biehns 2 and a Half New Adventure!
Yeah, I'm going to give the show some time to find itself. Right now it seems to rehash Relic Hunter, with just about the same production values and script quality. I'm also hoping that there will be more character development. MB is really carrying this show on t...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 12:05pm
by reesa
Biehns 2 and a Half New Adventure!
This is Mr, Reese and i say this is of Biehns 2 and a Half New Adventure because on this saturday at three my time on wpix i just saw Adventure Incorporated and from seeing it for the first time, i have to say that the show as a whole isnt a Classic but with michael...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2002 5:02pm
by MR. REESE
Terminatore 3
I'm not really a michael biehn fan, but i LOVE arnold schwarzenegger. i wish michael could be in Terminator 3, as he was excellent in the original. I think it was unfair that he was cut to the Special Edition in T2, but hey, that's life. Anyway, hope we see him with...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2002 5:54am
by The Ginger Termi...
m
Ms. JD
Re: Adventure, Inc. in NYC
Yes, Cindy Thank you for posting that--even though I'm on the west coast. But I thank you for the WGN addition. I will be watching! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:That was really nice of you, Cindy! But then, that's what The Biehn Team is a...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2002 7:56pm
by Ms. JD
r
reesa
Re: Adventure, Inc. in NYC
That was really nice of you, Cindy! But then, that's what The Biehn Team is all about. Helping to share information and support MB's projects for all his fans. I've biehn off line for awhile due to a broken keyboard. I'm counting the days until this Saturday af...
Last Post: Sep 29, 2002 4:46pm
by reesa
c
Cindy
Adventure, Inc. in NYC
From the show's website, just for MR REESE, since he's feeling so unloved: New York, NY Local Broadcasts Saturday, October 5 -- 3:00 p.m. EDT WPIX (Channel 11, WB) #101 Bride of the Sun (TVPG) Judson Cross (Michael Biehn) runs into an old partner while tr...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2002 7:51pm
by Cindy
k
Kathy
Re: NO BIEHN RESPECT NOW
Dear Mr. Reese, perhaps if you actually wrote something that actually pertained to Michael Biehn,the subject of this message board, someone might actually reply to you!!!Please refrain from your constant nagging and kavetching about all the movies MB isn't in. It's r...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 5:20pm
by Kathy
m
Ms. JD
Re: KEVIN BACON SHINES IN A NON BIEHN TRAPPED!
Mr. Reese: First of all, I haven't seen the movie. So there is no comment to make. Second of all--honestly I can't say I have a lot of respect for you. Many attempts have been made to demonstrate to you the proper netiquette when posting to message boards, news...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 8:37pm
by Ms. JD
NO BIEHN RESPECT NOW
I SEE NONE OF YOU HAVE THE INSIDES TO RESPOND TO THE LAST TWO THREADS I HAVE JUST WRITE HERE SO I GET NO BIEHN RESPECT FROM ANY OF YOU AND THAT IS SOMETHING I DONT DESERVE AND I WILL REMEMBER THIS I WILL REMEMBER WHEN I ASK FOR REAL RESEPCT FOR THE REAL EFFORT I MAKE...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 8:25pm
by MR. REESE
Re: IM GOING TO SEE A NON BIEHN TRAPPED TOMORROW!
why doesnt someone show me the REAL RESPECT by responding to see this thread i made the real effort to write here called im going to see a non biehn trapped now? yeah and that is all Mr. Reese! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:THIS IS MR. REESE...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2002 7:45pm
by MR. REESE
Re: KEVIN BACON SHINES IN A NON BIEHN TRAPPED!
why doesnt someone some me the REAL RESPECT by responding to what i say in this thread in the name of classic footloose kevin bacon shining as a villain in a non beihn trapped now? yeah and that is all Mr. Reese! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to...
Last Post: Sep 25, 2002 7:42pm
by MR. REESE
KEVIN BACON SHINES IN A NON BIEHN TRAPPED!
AS I TOLD YOU I SAW THE NON BIEHN TRAPPED AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT KEVIN BACON FROM THE CLASSIC FOOTLOOSE SHINED IN IT AS THE VILLAIN TERRORIZER OF THE SEXY BLOND HAIRED CURVY 5'11 CHARLIE THERON BUT IT WASNT THE SAME FOR ME BECAUSE MICHAEL BIEHN SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE V...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2002 8:19am
by MR. REESE
IM GOING TO SEE A NON BIEHN TRAPPED TOMORROW!
THIS IS MR. REESE AND I WRITE THIS JUST TO TELL YOU THAT TOMORROW I WILL BE SEEING THE NON BIEHN TRAPPED TOMORROW WITH VILLAIN KEVIN BACON TERRORIZING THE SEXY 5'11 CHARLIE THEZRON AND BECAUSE I AM I WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS: THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MICHAEL BIEHN TO PL...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2002 8:40am
by MR. REESE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
Mr. Reese, I just wanna say thanx and I except your apology. I would like to be able to type down the article for everyone but it's a seven page long interview. So, how bout I just give ya the link to it. www.tarlanx.com/phoenix/data/articles/advinc/advinc0201.htm...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2002 9:43pm
by SweetHottie
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
sweet hottie i just read what you wrote with the real biehn effort and because i just did i want to say sorry, i want to say im sorry to you because what you say is importnt it beihn matters and you dont deserve to be STOMPED on and im a you know what for doing that...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2002 9:01pm
by MR. REESE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
You know what Mr. Reese? I do think that MB is one of the best actors out there! I think he's awesome and okay I admit maybe Hollywood did forget about him in the sense that he's not in all a list movies. I also think he's awesome at every role he plays. I Never said...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 10:21pm
by SweetHottie
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
sweethottie if you are heart and sould michael biehn then you will say he is better than the so called a list people doing those roles, then giving in to hypocracy and just say he maybe is as good as them! because saying that isnt enough and that disappoints me about...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2002 10:19pm
by MR. REESE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
Another thing, Mr. Reese! I resent you badmouthing and shooting insults at every actor who isn't Michael Biehn. I want him on the A list just as well as everybody else who likes him because I think he is a amazing actor. It just might take a little bit more time. MB...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2002 9:12pm
by SweetHottie
Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
sweethottie i can assure i want biehns new adv thing to shine on tv just like his other series the magnificent seven did but it is just that i just feel he should only be in A-Lists Films! because when i saw the preview for Clint Eastwoods Bloodwork, i said why is je...
Last Post: Sep 8, 2002 11:04am
by MR. REESE
Re: Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
Okay Mr. Reese, think about things through realistically before you write them. Michael Biehn can not be in every single movie you see previewed for him to end up on the A list. The guy can only accomplish so many things at once! Can't you be happy with the series an...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2002 11:12pm
by SweetHottie
Re: Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
but kathy dont you see? michael biehn being in a film with the sexy 5 foot 11 blond haired woman in charlie thezron in this trapped thing as a new villain can help him get on the A List finally! because charlie thezron is A List and kevin bacon who is the villain tha...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2002 3:43pm
by MR. REESE
k
Kathy
Re: WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
You know Mr. Reese, poor Michael Biehn can't be in every movie made in Hollywood. If he had been in every movie you ever asked "why isn't he in", he'd have to be one of the Clones from Star Wars. Please just be happy that Michael is filming 22 episodes of his new ser...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2002 2:34pm
by Kathy
WHY ISNT MICHAEL BIEHN IN TRAPPED?
why isnt my man michael biehn in Trapped as a new villain to Terroize the Sexy Five Foot Eleven Charlie Thezron? now yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2002 12:23pm
by MR. REESE
r
reesa
Re: REESA: WHERE IS ADV INC. IN MY NEW YORK NOW?
If you checked out the offical site for the show you would have found the station listings. http://www.adventureinc.net/features/stations_2.html
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2002 5:09pm
by reesa
REESA: WHERE IS ADV INC. IN MY NEW YORK NOW?
REESA THIS IS MR. REESE AND I WRITE THIS TO YOU TO KNOW WHERE IS THE TV LISTING FOR MICHAEL BIEHNS ADV INC. TO BE SHOWN IN MY NEW YORK? BECAUSE I JUST LOOK AT THE LISTINGS AND I COUDLNT FIND ANYTHING FOR IT TO BE SHOWN HERE WHERE I AM IN NEW YORK! SO OH MY GOD, WHAT...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2002 4:58pm
by MR. REESE
r
reesa
Re: HOW WAS BIEHNS ADV INC, PREVIEWED?
i would suggest you write to the folks at the comic-con for that info. From all reports, MB was not there. Although Gale Ann Hurd might have biehn. The official site for Adventure Inc, now has the preview on it's page. Plus I saw my first TV ad on the WB affilate...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2002 11:35am
by reesa
HOW WAS BIEHNS ADV INC, PREVIEWED?
HI EVERYONE THIS IS MR. REESE AND IM JUST WRITING THIS IN THIS MOMENT OF REAL BIEHN TIME TO ASK HOW WAS THE BIEHNS ADVENTURE INCORPORATED PREVIEWED AT THE THING? I MEAN WAS MICHAEL BIEHN THERE LIVE IN PERSON TO PREVIEW IT AND PROMOTE HIMSELF? WAS MICHAEL BIEHN AND OT...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2002 2:44pm
by MR. REESE
r
reesa
Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Watch the clip, Mr. Reese...it's very good.
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2002 3:10pm
by reesa
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE JUST SEEN THE NEW PIC OF MICHAEL BIEHN FOR THIS ADV INC THING AND HE STILL LOOKS AT HIS PRIME AT 46 AND I HAVENT WATCHED THE VIDEO CLIPS BUT SEEING BIEHN JUST LIKE IN THIS PIC HAS GIVE ME NEW H...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2002 10:00am
by MR. REESE
Re: WHERE IS THE NEW BIEHN NEWS?
Check out this! http://www.andromedatv.com/community/comicon/comiconphotos.html
Last Post: Aug 22, 2002 5:28pm
by jujubiehn
Re: Re: Re: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT BIEHN SAN DIEGO CONVENTION FOR ADV INC?
Excuse me, Mr. Reese! What's all this 4 more years and it's tragically over crap?! The man will be turning 50 in 4 years, not 80! There are tons and tons of actors out there who are still going strong over the age of 50. And another thing, I'm starting to notice the...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2002 9:35pm
by SweetHottie
e
Erin
Re: Re: Re: Re: REESA: WILL BIEHNS BORDERLINE BE SHOWN ON HBO THIS SUMMER?
Geez, Mr. Reese! Settle down!! You're getting all in a tizzy over every little thing. TV shows and movies get pushed back to be released later then planned all the time! To me Borderline coming out in the Fall instead of Summer is no surprise at all. You'll just have...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2002 8:41pm
by Erin
WHERE IS THE NEW BIEHN NEWS?
COME ON SOMEONE WAKE THE HECK UP AND TELL ME THE NEW BIEHN NEWS? BECAUSE JUST LIKE BIEHN SAID IN ASTERIOD: COME ON PEOPLE, LETS GET THIS JOB DONE NOW YEAH AND THAT IS ALL MR. REESE!
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2002 6:39pm
by MR. REESE
Re: Re: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT BIEHN SAN DIEGO CONVENTION FOR ADV INC?
hi reesa let me say i just respect what you wrote me, the reason i wrote this thread in this way, because when you say it getting down to the end of the line, in some ways it feels that way for real, because michael biehn is 46 years old! that means he has around 4 y...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2002 8:57am
by MR. REESE
r
reesa
Re: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT BIEHN SAN DIEGO CONVENTION FOR ADV INC?
I've biehn trying to find someone out there in that big web world who witnessed and could report on the preview that was supposedly promoted at the SD Comic Con but without any luck. MB was not at the event from what I understand. He was in Toronto filming the new...
Last Post: Aug 15, 2002 6:33am
by reesa
Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT BIEHN SAN DIEGO CONVENTION FOR ADV INC?
i ask again what happened at san diego convention on aug 2 when adv inc was previewed then promoted with michael biehn there? i will wait for a real response on this URGENT case Soon yeah and that i all Mr. Reese! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2002 2:07pm
by MR. REESE
WHAT HAPPENED AT BIEHN SAN DIEGO CONVENTION FOR ADV INC?
i just want to know with this new biehn thread, what happened at the san diego convention to promote adv. inc with michael biehn there? i will expect responses from you people soon yeah and that is all Mr. Reese!
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2002 8:39pm
by MR. REESE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Literary Pursuits
kathy i respect what you just say as a woman, but oh my god i cant believe you say this to me because that no talent loser punk played a younger jack ryan in a prequel, i mean do you know what that means? do you know what a prequel is? do you know what it means to pl...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2002 11:55pm
by MR. REESE
k
Kathy
Re: Re: Re: Literary Pursuits
Regarding who plays Jack Ryan-Tom Clancy never actually liked Ford's portryal of Ryan, he thought he was too old!!!!I don't believe he actually has final say,that goes to the film production company who buys the rights to the book. BUT!!!!!!Clancy was thrilled that A...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2002 6:15pm
by Kathy
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Free Forum powered by Bravenet