Return to Website

EternalRuth's Forum

Post anything related to PGSM! Ask questions, leave comments, chat with friends! Enoy your time here!

EternalRuth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
HAUTE TENSION 2005 SUPDVDripdivx6ALIENSyb.avi
HAUTE TENSION 2005 SUPDVDripdivx6ALIENSyb.avi > http://shorl.com/damesapryprodra HAUTE TENSION 2005 SUPDVDripdivx6ALIENSyb.avi b92c5eb40e Minecraft 0.5.0.apk[ZS]sadetaria on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 amMinecraft...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 7:32pm
by oleanbern
Bloody Trapland Full Download
Bloody Trapland Full Download > http://urlin.us/0fnzz Bloody Trapland Full Download 97ffa81d91 colin mcrae rally 3 english language pack honda xr70 service manual Minimalistix JoomlaXTC Joomla 2.5 Template...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:45am
by marcgisse
Design Of Machinery Norton 5th Solutions Manual Pdf.rar
Design Of Machinery Norton 5th Solutions Manual Pdf.rar > http://urlin.us/0f77j Design Of Machinery Norton 5th Solutions Manual Pdf.rar 972c82176d download portable chrome zip  nirmala aunty telugu dvd...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 3:13am
by mansmar
Change in message board
Yep I've already set it up. The new board is similar to Negavision's Message Board. Here is the addy: http://eternalruth.proboards3.com/index.cgi There's also a link on the main page on the right hand side. This forum will stay up for another week and then it...
Views: 214   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2004 8:56am
by eternalruth
Site
Hiya! If you're having trouble with the site it's because I added a flash file on the main page. It requires a flash player in order to view it. So that just means longer loading time for the main page (well mainly for viewing the flash file-which is above the update...
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2004 7:32am
by eternalruth
Act.22 Sub UP!
TV-Nihon's got Act.22 up and ready for download! http://bt.base0.net/tv-n/
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2004 1:55pm
by Mercurius
Super Youma Taisan!
See Mars' upgraded attack! www.ruthie.neptune.com In wmv format! This attack is close to 30 seconds long!!!!! Act 23 is up for download-act 22 will be gone tomorrow.
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2004 4:35pm
by eternalruth
Music Videos
If anyone has a music video and would like me to host it (must be related to sailor moon-either PGSM or anime) please email me. However there are some rules: 1)No profanity in the song 2)No nude scenes (I know there are some yucky Sailor Moon movies on the net) 3)...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2004 1:25pm
by eternalruth
No longer selling episodes
Yes it is true, I've decided to stop selling episodes due to costs. I have yet to find a job and I can no longer sell. Once I do find a job I will start selling episodes again. If you have already sent payment and I receive it before the 19th of this month, I will...
Views: 195   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 12, 2004 1:15pm
by Mercurius
Act 19 Sub and a quick note
Ok act 19 is available to download now. Please note that I can not put up previous episodes of PGSM due to space. I am sorry that you were unable to view the prior episodes but I can't afford the space. Once a episode is deleted it stays deleted. Thanks. Oh o...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2004 12:25pm
by eternalruth
I got flamed!
Ok the enteries were deleted but someone with a cruel heart decided to put fake enteries into my guessbook...i.e. saying they were Naoko Takeuchi and Tracey Moore (One of the American VAs for Sailor Moon) and a various of other names saying that the site sucks and th...
Views: 164   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 9, 2004 7:41pm
by eternalruth
Act.20 & 21 subbed
TV-Nihon's got act.20 and act.21 ready to download. Go here: http://bt.base0.net/tv-n/ to get them!
Views: 169   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2004 4:30pm
by eternalruth
Season TWO!!!
Oh yeah! There's going to be a season TWO! This is from TVTome's Sailor Moon Live Action site: March 06, 2004: As Season One comes near its half way point casting director (Katou Naoji and Watanabe Tetsuya ) have started the hunt for actors and actress to pla...
Views: 197   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 7, 2004 3:51pm
by eternalruth
trouble with site
It has come to my attention that my site is not working. Freewebs says it's fine but please wait up to 24 hours for everything to work. I have no idea what's wrong...
Views: 147   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2004 3:04pm
by D.A.R.Jr.
Act 22
Well I think I'll have this episode up by this evening!! Stay tuned!! Also, I will be uploading another music video done by a friend of mine...his other video is already there..thanks robert
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2004 1:54pm
by eternalruth
m
Marisa
A Note to the Web Mistress
Hello. I'm a big fan of your website. I love how I can downlaod the episodes so quickly, it usually takes me about a three-four days to download them from TV Nihon or Sayiaman. I have a couple of suggesstions for you. Please don't confuse them for flames, because...
Views: 148   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 6, 2004 9:44am
by eternalruth
New Video and a Question
Ok, I put up the video of Kirari*Sailor Dream performed by Sae~if you've seen some of the commercials it's the same. It's up on the Music Videos page. How much longer does everyone need to finish downloading episode 18 sub? I'd like to put up episode 19 sub by mon...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2004 5:40pm
by eternalruth
Yipee
Well I finally figured out how to get the subtitles from being cut off on the tv screen...so I'm now reformatting all the sub episodes so it'll take me atleast a couple of days to ship out orders-friday should be the day to send out orders. *_*
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2004 10:09am
by eternalruth
act 21 delay
there's a slight delay with the raw episode. im now downloading it. no one had it up yesterday. i should have it up tonight though. btw mercurys dark power make-up is a mpg file so it'll be under merc trn/attk files.
Views: 134   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 29, 2004 2:24pm
by eternalruth
Dark Mercury *Spoilers*
Beleive it or not, but Ami-chan is now *dramatic sound effects* Dark Mercury in Act 22! You can see for yourself here or for a better (although it looks photoshopped) picture at Serecindra's site.
Views: 97   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2004 1:03pm
by eternalruth
internet?
well this will be my last post for a long while-im getting my internet connection fixed-been off all day and it's sort of working so i took the chance and posted this message-i will post again when im back online. *sigh*
Views: 75   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2004 11:13am
by eternalruth
act 20
yay act 20 is up. i had to delete act 18 raw so i could put up act 20 and so i can put up act 18 sub. freewebs *surprise* is still acting up so i have to wait until it let's me re-login so i can upload act 18 sub. thanks for your patients.
Views: 89   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 24, 2004 2:03pm
by eternalruth
Know the drill
Act 18 Sub will be available sunday evening to monday morning. Act 20 should be ready sunday by noon my time-if i can get it. please finish downloading eps 17 sub and 17 raw by tomorrow. thanks.
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2004 9:09am
by eternalruth
PGSM DJ CD
Hi everyone. I posted this on my site but I thought I'd post it here too. Unknowingly purchaseing 3 CDs from CDJapan (I know I purchased the DJ Album once but apparently not) so I will have 2 extras-each disc has like 25 songs on it! I will be selling those! Each CD...
Views: 120   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 19, 2004 1:26pm
by eternalruth
Act 18?
Well I don't know if this episode will be available at all. No one is hosting it. I'll keep looking.
Views: 131   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 18, 2004 7:48pm
by D.A.R.Jr.
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet