"Visions from the Dallas, TX Revival (May-June, 1985) MAURICE SKLAR"
Visions from the Dallas, TX Revival
(May-June, 1985)
MAURICE SKLAR
Relevant prophesy for today
Paul Werner

LINK

(Interesting how Obama carries a mass of people with him to India
this week!!! Satan's economic throne of human sacrifice - India!!!)

The sixth Babylon is found in the wealthy nations of the last days that forsake Me and turn to idols. It is all the geographic regions of those that are made rich through the economic system of these times. They are found in the islands of the sea, in the havens of great wealth and nations where these resources are stored. When My people are finally removed from these nations and islands, my judgment of fire shall consume them. Do not think that America shall be spared, for she has turned away from Me.

A part of this sixth Babylon is a city. It is described in the book of Revelation as the worldwide center for finances, trade, commerce, art, music and every fine and desirable thing of mankind. It is the new covenant city of Tyre. Mammon is its’ God. Satan’s economic throne is there. His pagan throne of human sacrifice is found in Calcutta, India. His false religious throne is built upon the seven hills of the Vatican in Rome. But the great city Babylon is New York City. Its god is money and riches. It shall be destroyed in one hour after My people – both Jewish and in the church - shall be removed out of her. What city is like THIS city? It also shall be burned with fire and never be rebuilt again. America will also be completely destroyed by fire, if it does not repent and turn back to Me, as I showed you in this vision.

(NOTE the end of Maurice Sklar's vision of 1985

Then I saw an old fashioned oil lamp that was lit with a flame coming out of the top of it. Then it suddenly became ten lamps that were lined up side by side. The five on the left of me suddenly started to flicker. The flame got smaller and smaller until finally it just fizzled and went out. But the lamps on the other side were fed by a lampstand that they were connected to that was previously hid in the darkness. They just burned brighter and brighter until finally I heard these words, “Come up here and escape the wrath to come, for you are found worthy. Behold, the bridegroom comes!” Then they all disappeared.

The Lord then said to me, “Half of those that say they know me in the time of the end are liars. They have never been lit with the fire from heaven. They are burning with the strange fires of Mystery Babylon. They only pretend to know Me. Their lamp shall be put out in outer darkness and there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. But those who are Mine shall shine forever and burn with the brightness of my glory as the stars. For they are lit from My throne and fed with my oil and shall never go out. These are My precious ones – My glorious Bride who shall always be true and faithful to Me. It is for her that I died and rose again. It is for her that I am returning in the midnight hour. Tell her that I have not forgotten her! She is My beloved and I am hers! I love her with an everlasting love. I shall surely catch her up to My throne where she will rule and reign with Me in glory forever and ever at My right hand. Amen.”

This is the account of the visions and visitation that I received in Dallas,Texas in the revival meetings during May and June of 1985, as best as I could write it. It is only now that I can share the fullness of those experiences because I have been released to do so by the Holy Spirit. May He add His blessing and anointing of fire to these words.

May you be found among His faithful, wise virgins when He appears in the midnight hour. May your lamp be shining brightly, being lit with the oil of the double portion of Elijah.

Shalom and God bless you now, Beloved!

Maurice Sklar

Re: Dreams, Visions for Month of November

Something "prophetic" about the Nov. 6 "time change"!?

ALL:

Diane had posted something about a video pointing to a terrorist
attack (or something) timed for November 6. I saw this on R.I.T.A.
early on the morning of 11/3. Before I went to bed on 11/2, I put
together a post involving 2 of Val's visions. I couldn't get into the
forum, Rapture Flight to Heaven (Val's site - seemed down), and
so I figured I would wait until morning.

So, waking up early, I note the site, Rapture Flight to Heaven, is
still down. BUT, interesting, the conclusions of Val's 2 visions
"seem" to point to a time around the "time change" in November
which I "JUST" saw this morning, 11/3!!!

The time change date is November 6. Below is my post. Below
that (at the very bottom) is the post which Diane posted on R.I.T.A.
If you go to the video, watch between 6:30 and 8:30 for the insight
about "WHY?" these match!!!!

(LINK from Diane's post)

LINK

Diane wrote:

"Check out this youtube from The Simpsons:"

LINK

=========================

"Double shocking" conclusions to 2 of Val's visions!!!!

ALL:

Joseph and Val posted about a vision Val had so..........

THANKS for "shaking" us into more reality about Val's vision about the
number "7" on the clock being where the number "1" should be. Below
in points A, B, C, D, and E, I think I can make a good case for NOW!!!
Keep in mind "7" means "spiritual completion". In the case below, it
probably means the END of the "time of the Gentiles" at the rapture!!!

A.
Val had this vision on the day AFTER the 9.0 ("JUDGMENT") quake
that killed SO MANY - December 27, 2004!!!!!!!!

"VISION OF DARKNESS COVERING EVERYTHING.....
& THE NUMBER 7 ON A CLOCK

I HAD A VISION A COUPLE DAYS AGO..........I HAD MY EYES CLOSED
TRYING TO GET TO SLEEP AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I SAW A LARGE
CLOCK ON THE WALL AND BOTH HANDS WERE POINTING TO THE
NUMBER 7; HOWEVER, THE NUMBER 7 WAS NOT WHERE IT IS ON
A CLOCK, IT WAS WHERE THE NUMBER 1 IS ON THE CLOCK.....

Personally, I believe it may be pointing to "this" time now. In other words,
Val's vision "may" have been a "timing" vision for "when" this particular
quake [a 7.7 with 297 / 297 parameters] occurred "7" inclusive days prior
to a "dark" day - Halloween. It's interesting that day 297 of 2010 was
Sunday, October 24 and also "7" (non-inclusive) days prior to Halloween!!

This 7.7 quake "should" have awakened us to the REALITY of the time!!!!!!!!!

B.
ANOTHER VISION....

Valerie sent this to All Things New on April 6, 2006 at 12:59 A.M.

...THE OTHER DAY THE STRANGEST THING HAPPENED, I WAS IN THE
...KITCHEN AND SUDDENLY HEARD THIS STRANGE SOUND WHICH
...WAS OUT OF THE ORDINARY. I LOOKED UP AT OUR KITCHEN CLOCK
...WHICH I PURCHASED NOT LONG AGO, AND THE "SECOND HAND
...WAS WORKING COUNTERCLOCKWISE"; I WAS SURPRISED TO SAY
...THE LEAST. WE RECENTLY PUT IN A NEW BATTERY, AND SWITCHED
...TO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS, AND THE CLOCK WAS WORKING FINE. I NOTICED
...THAT IT STARTED TO DO THIS AT "EXACTLY 1:00 AM AND THE SECOND
...HAND KEPT RUNNING AND I LEFT IT RUN TILL IT STOPPED". THIS IS
...STRANGE BUT TRUE, IS THERE SOMETHING TO THIS OR DID I BUY A
...CLOCK WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE A LEMON?

...THE CLOCK STOPPED AT 9:44 (9+4+4=17)

...THE SECOND HAND STOPPED ON "7"

...THE HOUR HAND ON "9"

...AND THE MINUTE HAND ALMOST ON "8"

...9+8=17 "7" HMMMMM!

...IN JESUS' LOVE,

...Valerie

On 11/11, we will be 4444 days from Jesus' 2000th "earthly birthday
(2000 = "crossing the Jordan, a "type" of our rapture). The "44th"
president (44 = "judgment of the world") is in charge as a form of
"judgment" on America and the WHOLE EARTH!!!

(continuing with Val's vision of 12/27/04)

....THEN
THE VISION CHANGED QUICKLY AND I SAW THIS HUGE DARK BLACK
MOUNTAIN, IT LOOKED LIKE A VOLCANO, BUT INSTEAD OF LAVA
COMING OUT OF IT; IT WAS SPEWING BLACK SMOKE INTO THE AIR.
IT COVERED THE SKY AND DARKNESS SETTLED ACROSS THE SKY,
AND WHEN IT FINALLY STARTED SETTLING ON THE LAND, AS SOON,
AS IT DESCENDING, PEOPLE WERE FALLING DOWN LIKE DEAD MEN,
AND THIS BLACKNESS COVERED THEM TOO. HOWEVER, I FELT PEACE,
THAT THIS DARKNESS WOULD NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME,
AS I WOULD NOT BE HERE TO SEE OR EXPERIENCE IT. I ALSO REMEMBER
THE SUN WAS IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL, IT WAS IF IT WAS DAY
TIME IT HAPPENED, AND EVERYTHING SUDDENLY BECAME DARK.

I PRAYED ABOUT IT, AND THE LORD GAVE ME PEACE AS NOT TO
WORRY ABOUT IT. JUST TO SHARE WHAT I HAD SEEN. I DON'T HAVE AN
INTERPRETATION ON WHAT I MEANS EXACTLY, BUT I DO FEEL THAT SOON,
VERY SOON, PERHAPS EVEN BEFORE THE NEW YEAR, OR SHORTLY
AFTER, THERE IS GOING TO BE A TERRIBLE CATASTROPHE, THAT WILL
COVER THE EARTH WITH THIS DARKNESS, AND PEOPLE WILL DIE
BECAUSE OF IT."

C. .
The month of November is when we move the "clocks" back "1" hour.
This is JUST LIKE this vision where the clock ran "backwards". We
"FALL BACK" in November.

LINK

At 2 a.m. on Nov. 7, 2010, groggy Americans will turn their clocks back one hour, marking the end of Daylight Saving Time (DST).

D.
The "9" in Val's vision was probably ALSO revealing "November".

"WHY?"

The “9” is from the Roman, “Novem” for November:

LINK

E.
Now the FINAL "shocking" conclusion....

Do these 2 visions point to around a certain "time" when we "FALL BACK"
or when the "time changes" by "1" hour as when WE LEAVE!? A major
spiritual completion (7 = "spiritual completion") may be the RAPTURE!!!

...From: Saturday, December 25, 2004 - night of 9.1 quake

...To: Saturday, November 6, 2010 - night we FALL BACK "1" HOUR

...It is 2142 days

...306 weeks

...153 X 2 = 306

...153 = "the fishes; the sons of God"

Two "types" of "fishes" will be RAPTURED:
1 Thessalonians 4
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And THE DEAD IN CHRIST will rise first. 17 Then WE WHO ARE ALIVE and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

NOTES ON THE HUGE EARTHQUAKE OF 12/26/04 (which was on
Christmas Day by U.S. time)

The 9.0 "JUDGMENT" quake of 12/26/04 began (by UTC / "world" time)
at only 67 seconds before 1:00 A.M. This was the LONGEST QUAKE
EVER RECORDED and lasted 10 minutes, therefore, the quake was
STILL occurring at "1:00 A.M. WORLD TIME"!!!

LINK

...How long was the longest earthquake ever?
...Location: Sumatra
...Date: December 26 2004
...Size: 9.1 - 9.3
...Length: About 10 minutes

This killed MANY Moslems (sworn enemy of the Jews)!!!

Magnitude 9.1 - OFF THE WEST COAST OF NORTHERN SUMATRA
2004 December 26 00:58:53 UTC

LINK

=====

News articles on the quake:

Did a Neutron Star Explosion from across the Milky Way Galaxy cause the Asian Tsunami?

NEWS ARTICLES: Neutron Star Explosion Detected December 27, 2004

LINK

Brightest Explosion Ever Recorded
NASA -- Scientists have detected a flash of light from across the Galaxy so powerful that it bounced off the Moon and lit up the Earth's upper atmosphere. The flash was brighter than anything ever detected from beyond our Solar System and lasted over a tenth of a second.

NASA and European satellites and many radio telescopes detected the flash and its aftermath on December 27, 2004. Two science teams report about this event at a special press event today at NASA headquarters. A multitude of papers are planned for publication.

The scientists said the light came from a "giant flare" on the surface of an exotic neutron star, called a magnetar. The apparent magnitude was brighter than a full moon and all historical star explosions. The light was brightest in the gamma-ray energy range, far more energetic than visible light or X-rays and invisible to our eyes.

Such a close and powerful eruption raises the question of whether an even larger influx of gamma rays, disturbing the atmosphere, was responsible for one of the mass extinctions known to have occurred on Earth hundreds of millions of years ago. Also, if giant flares can be this powerful, then some gamma-ray bursts (thought to be very distant black-hole-forming star explosions) could actually be from neutron star eruptions in nearby galaxies.

NASA's newly launched Swift satellite and the NSF-funded Very Large Array (VLA) were two of many observatories that observed the event, arising from neutron star SGR 1806-20, about 50,000 light years from Earth in the constellation Sagittarius.

"This might be a once-in-a-lifetime event for astronomers, as well as for the neutron star," said Dr. David Palmer of Los Alamos National Laboratory, lead author on a paper describing the Swift observation. "We know of only two other giant flares in the past 35 years, and this December event was one hundred times more powerful."

=====

When you go to the URL below and scroll almost 1/2 down the document, you
will see a diagnosis map of just "where" the Tsunami hit:

LINK

E. The Earthquake/Tsunami resulted in a devastation of the economies of a strategic area where 60% of the world's Muslims live. The nation hardest hit, Indonesia, has the highest Muslim population in the world, including oil and other natural resources in this area.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Diane's post:
(AGAIN: watch between 6:30 and 8:30 for the insight about "WHY?" these match!!!!)

CJ, Amy, Ritans - you're not the only ones thinking 11-6 might be significant...

LINK

I copied this post from watchmeetup. Check out the youtube below.

Something Very Strange is Going On!
by riley » November 2nd, 2010, 6:15 pm

I am wondering why there are 3,000 people going with the president on his 10 day trip tomorrow including 200 of the country's top CEO's? Why does he need *40* planes and *6* armored cars? It's only costing us taxpayers $200 million a DAY for these 10 days. No big deal, right? I am also wondering why, at the last minute, he decided to take his children along? To an economic summit??

I am tightening my tin foil hat as we speak but I think something is rotten in Denmark! Link below:

LINK

Anonymous
Prophet here are 2 possible confirmations about tom., from http://all-things-new.net/topic/6741342/1/#new

WisconsinGardener

Every once in a while, I have a dream that I am confident came from God. There have been more lately than in the last seven years!

I am confident this came from God. It was encouraging, and at the same time, an URGENT warning. I intend to post it on all the boards I visit. I had this dream this morning, November 3.

My husband was building an ark. I didn't think it was weird that he was doing that, but I had little confidence that it would ever get finished. It was just a very little one. My neighbor was also building an ark, much, much bigger.

Life went on, and I completely forgot about the arks. I paid no attention to their progress. (spiritually speaking - shame on me)

Anyway, one day, my husband said, "Come and see! It's finished!"

And, it was! It was the most adorable little ark - totally snug and safe. It didn't occur to me to look to see if the neighbor's was done, too. So, I went into the ark, and suddenly, others were there, too. Not very many - it wasn't that big of an ark. But, our family was there, and some good friends. It was plenty big enough for the people on it.

I said, "I can't even tell it's an ark. It looks just like a home!"

He had gotten it done on November 3, and as I thought about that, I was so completely relieved that it was before November 4. I said to him, "You don't even realize the significance of what you've done! You got it done before November 4!"

On the ark, you couldn't tell anything. It was snug and secure and perfectly safe. You couldn't hear outside noises at all. I went out onto the deck, and that was another story. The rain had started, and it was mixed with snow. The water was already dangerously sloshing up onto the deck - and the door was standing wide open, letting it in.

I yelled, "Shouldn't that door be shut?!!!" and I started out onto the deck to shut it. I didn't get more than a few feet when I realized that it was much too dangerous for me to try that. I would be swept away.

Suddenly, the pilot of the ark appeared. At first, I was startled. This was my husband's ark, after all. Why did we have a pilot? Wasn't my husband the pilot? Then, it all made perfect sense. Of course we had a pilot! It was my husband's job to build the ark for our family, but he had nothing to do with steering it. I also realized that the pilot had really been the one in charge of building the ark all along. That was the only way it was done on time. It was really the pilot's ark! As I watched, he strode across the deck to the door, but before he could shut it, I woke up.

This was the most amazing dream, and so encouraging. My husband is not obviously the spiritual leader of our home. He doesn't know much about the Bible, and what he does read, he doesn't really understand or think about deeply - at least to all appearances. When my children had questions, they came to me. Actually, when my husband has questions, he comes to me, too, which makes me a little uncomfortable.

And, yet, as I thought about this dream, I realized that my husband has been faithful. He has strong faith. He makes sure his family was always in church. He is a good example of an upright man. He HAS been faithfully building an ark for his family. Granted, it's not an ark that holds much more than our family, but it's strong, and our family fits inside, with room for a few more.

There are implications to this dream. The ark is finished and the storm is beginning. Tomorrow, November 4, is the 7-year anniversary of the super flare of November 4, 2003. It came on the 10th of Cheshvan, the day that God warned Noah that the rain would begin in seven days. It was the largest flare ever recorded - the 11th of 11 x-flares, which saturated the instruments for 11 minutes. It was EXACTLY on the 10th of Cheshvan, and if it had been earth-directed, it would have fried everyone on that side of the planet with a lethal dose of x-rays. It was exactly seven days before 11-11, which was the 17th of Cheshvan, the day the rain started and the door was shut.

Now, as I think about it, several things occur to me. On November 3 - today - the storm had already started. We were safely in the ark. However, the door was still open - yet the "pilot" was about to shut it.

This might be a warning about tomorrow. Or, it might be a warning about something happening within the next week - possibly even 11-11. If I could guess (this is just a guess), I'm thinking that the very next few days are going to be filled with not such good things - but that 11-11 might possibly mark the shutting of the door.

King333

Hi W. Gardner. This dream confirms for me the date Nov. 4th, that the Lord gave to me. He used a verse in the Bible to point out the 27th of Cheshvan, which is Nov. 4th. I got the sense, just as you dreamed, that the door of the ark WILL be closed on this date, and that no more people will be able to enter in. I felt it in all finality.

Also, I feel that the seven day warning that came from Nov. 4th 2003 is a seven year warning in actuality.

I got this "prophetic sense" back in September.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS, ANONYMOUS!!!

Let me tell you "WHY?"

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, AT ALL. I had an unusually debilitating
headache and was lying in bed trying to watch some TV. As I was
looking at some program, for some reason my eyes noticed that the
DVR clock seemed to read "1717". Now, it may have been the headache
or just blurred vision but, it SURELY looked like "1717". As I looked
closer, it "WAS" 7:17. But what it did was stir my thoughts. I KNEW
that "4" days from the 2000 second GRB*** there had been a 7.0 quake
at nearest MIDNIGHT the world over in Israel's "time zone" (not in
Israel itself). Also, Sherry Yarbrough had written to Five Doves on the
same week (actually, it seems, the morning the quake occurred) about
seeing 2:22 on a clock "3" times. Of course "3" means "resurrection".

We KNOW that the Noah account contained two "17's":

...In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the SEVENTEENTH
...day of the second month - on that day all the springs of the great
...deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.
...And rain fell on the earth forty days and FORTY nights.
...(Genesis 7:11,12)

...The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred
...and fifty days the water had gone down, and on the SEVENTEENTH
...day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.
...(Genesis 8:3,4)

PLEASE NOTE:

From: Wed., Feb. 22, 2006 - day "1" (a 2/22; UTC time of 7.0 quake)
To: Thursday, November 4, 2010 - day "1717"
17 = "VICTORY"

"COME, LORD JESUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS AND THANKS AGAIN VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

From an old post:

A 7.0 quake on 2/22 (2006) & the 7th anniv. of "911"?!

ALL:

Back on 2/23/06, Sherry Yarbrough wrote to Five Doves:

LINK

Sherry Yarbrough (23 Feb 2006)
"Seeing 2:22 What is the meaning?"

...3 times during this last week I woke up out of a dead sleep
...to see 2:22 on the clock. This happened two times during
...the night and once during an afternoon nap. I would be very
...interested to hear what this could mean.
...Thanks,

...Sherry

I wrote her back:

...Sherry (and ALL):

...THANKS for sending in your experience! I have had these
...things happen to me and you just seem to "KNOW" (without
...a "valid" explanation) thatit was the Lord trying to "show"
...you something.

...Did you realize that there was a MAJOR earthquake on 2/22
...at 22:19 UTC? That time was just after MIDNIGHT in Israel
...and ALSO in Mozambique, the location of the quake! ANY
...event - a full moon, an eclipse, etc. - can betimed to be
..."NEAREST MIDNIGHT" in only ONE location WORLD-WIDE".

...At the location of this MAJOR quake, it was MIDNIGHT ONLY
...at the same time zone as ISRAEL "and" the quake itself,
...Mozambique. To me, this might be a sign of something we
..."SHOULD" take note of!!!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!!!

The quake was a 7.0 at "19" minutes after MIDNIGHT (the time in
Israel). The quake which occurred in Mozambique was in same
time zone as Israel.

LINK

...Magnitude 7.0 - MOZAMBIQUE
...2006 February 22 22:19:07 UTC
...Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 12:19:07 AM = local time at epicenter
...(or 19 minutes after MIDNIGHT in Israel and Mozambique.)

...(24 Feb 2006)
..."Re: "Seeing 2:22 What is the meaning?"

LINK

The following is from, "Watches of the night & America!!!!"

LINK

...The term "MIDNIGHT" is used in the Bible to designate a time
...of the Lord's return for his bride (virgins who are "supposed"
...to be watchful), "OR ALSO JUDGMENT" upon the world of the
...ungodly or those WITHOUT the Lord's protection.

...Exodus 11
...4 So Moses said, "This is what the LORD says: 'About MIDNIGHT I
...will go throughout Egypt. 5 Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from
...the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn
...son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of
...the cattle as well.

...Exodus 12
...29 At MIDNIGHT the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt,
...from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn
...of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the
...livestock as well. 30 Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians
...got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there
...was not a house without someone dead.

...Matthew 25
...5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became
...drowsy and fell asleep.

...6 "At MIDNIGHT the cry rang out: 'HERE'S THE BRIDEGROOM!
...COME OUT TO MEET HIM!'

...7 "Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.

PLEASE NOTE:

From the 2/22 (UTC time) quake at MIDNIGHT Israel time, it is "19" X "7"
weeks to the 7th anniversary of "911".......

...From: Thurs., Feb. 23, 2006 - quake, 2/22 UTC;
…………………in Israel, Midnight + 19 min., 2/23
...To: Thur., Sept. 11, 2008 - 7th anniversary of "911"
...It is 931 days
...Or 133 weeks
...Or 19 X 7 weeks
...Or 19 X 7 X 7 days

For "some" reason, this resonates with the number "2" as in:

...Matthew 24
...40 TWO men will be in the field; ONE will be TAKEN and the other left.
...41 TWO women will be grinding with a hand mill; ONE will be TAKEN
...and the other left.
...42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your
…Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had
…known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept
…watch and would not have
...let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because
…the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

From the info above, is something about "19" and
"MARRIAGE" / "BRIDEGROOM" / "MIDNIGHT" / "SEPARATION"
speaking to us? Has God been involving Himself in your life
and my life in "preparation" for such an event?

...Psalm 19

...1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his
…handywork.
...2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
...3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
...4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end
of the world.

...In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
...5 Which is as a BRIDEGROOM COMING OUT OF HIS CHAMBER, and
…rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
...6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the
…ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

...Revelation 19
...6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice
…of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia:
…for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
...7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of
…the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
...8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean
…and white:for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
...9 And he saith unto me, Write, BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE CALLED
…UNTO THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB. And he saith unto me,
…These are the true sayings of God.
...10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do
…it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony
…of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

GOD BLESS!!!

Calvin

=======================

3rd ("resurrection") GRB from Aries since September began!!!!

JUST LIKE God opened a "door" of Israel to "cross over" into their
promised land, He NOW will "open a door" so that Israel (through
many trials) will WIN AGAIN!!!! God allowed Israel to cross TWICE!!!
FIRST, they crossed the Red Sea in escaping Pharaoh. NEXT, they
crossed the Jordan into their promised land. At this SECOND crossing
(of the Jordan), the priests were to go ahead of the people by "2000"
cubits. This number, "2000", means "crossing the Jordan".

The VERY unique gamma-ray burst (GRB) on the 49th day of 2006
was "2000" seconds***. This is also 33 ("promise") minutes. It is
TOTALLY unheard of for a GRB to last that long. When coupled with
the number 49 ("the Son of Man; the wrath of God"), to me, it has a
profound meaning as a sign.

When God "came down" to investigate at the time of Noah, all He saw
was sin and violence. Below, I put together some numbers meanings
"from" that GRB on the 49th day of 2006 to now. They "fit" the times!!!!!!

Are the "heavens" about to be "parted" just as the rivers were???

Joshua 3
3 And they commanded the people, saying, When ye see the ark of the
covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it,
then ye shall remove from your place, and go after it.
4 Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand
cubits by measure: come not near unto it, that ye may know the way by
which ye must go: for ye have not passed this way heretofore.
5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow
the LORD will do wonders among you.

***NOTES on 2000 second GRB:

LINK

...***GRB ID: ***GRB 060218A
...Date: 2006/02/18
...Time: 03:34:30 UTC
...Constellation of Aries (The Ram or Lamb)

...DESCRIPTION:

...This is a very unusual burst, perhaps the oddest yet seen!
...Gamma-rays were detected from this burst for *2000 seconds*,
...an extremely long time. The burst ...was faint, with a flat emission
...(that is, constant brightness) of low-energy or "softer" ...gamma
...rays for 280 seconds.=2 0Around 200 seconds in it started getting
...brighter linearly, and at about 290 seconds it emitted higher-energy,
..."harder" gamma rays ...for 10 seconds. Eventually, it started to
...slowly fade away, with gamma rays still ...being detected 2000
...seconds (over 30 minutes) after the initial detection.

...(Articles below)

...Cosmically Terrifying Read of the Day

LINK

...Strange Exploding Star Unlocks Supernova Secrets

LINK

The 33 minute (the age of Jesus at His crucifixion) GRB described
above came out of Aries, the goat. There were 2 goats taken on Yom
Kippur. Lots were cast and one became the goat of sacrifice and the
other (the "scapegoat") was SET FREE. Jesus was our Sacrifice.

Terror In The Sky

Below is taken from http://all-things-new.net/topic/6741540/1/

I wasn't sure where I should post this. Tonight just a little while ago my girl friend and I were praying on the phone . Repenting. And then I asked the Lord what is coming and is it coming soon. My girl friend at that moment had a vision of Obama like a still picture of him with a shirt and tie from mid point to his head. Then she saw a air plane in the sky and got the words "Terror in the sky" at that moment we both had goose bumps going all threw our body.

Then she heard very,very soon. She was weeping , but felt peace. I have known her many years this isn't some thing that happens to her as the norm. We did ask the Lord please don't let us be deceived. I thought I would post it maybe others could pray and the Lord could confirm it. God bless you !!!

I hesitate to post this as have no idea if it might be relevant to anything, but you never know.

Last night I woke up to a semi-conscious state repeatedly and always with the same word in my thoughts - "Jackson"........

I have no connection to that word or have heard it anytime recently.

I had a dream monday night... that I was at work and I was doing my normal routine everytime I go to work stuff... And Juan was asking me to get something and so I went to get it.. (He asked me to fix up a pan of burger meat) and than I was telling someone that they were there early.. and I asked them.. what time did you come in.. and the person said 7AM.. and than in the dream the kitchen minder stopped working and I noticed snow outside.. and Cassy came and told me it was snwoing.. and I told her.. that I knew it was lol... (The snow was symbolical of falling) and than A little time passed and Kayla came into work and I said.. HEyyy kayla!!! LOL... and she said hey back and I went back to what I was doing.. I took the trash to the dumpster and came back in and I noticed she was looking at the television and was crying and very very sad and all.. and I asked her what was wrong.. and this is what she told me... (People dieing and dead.. many people) and I looked out at the loby of burgerking and I noticed that every single person in the lobby was watching the television in shock and crying.. BUt for some reason the television was all blurry to me so I could not tell what had happened :( and the dream ended.

OK.. listen up.... 98 percent of my dream came to pass last night.. Nick was at work early.. and I noticed and I told him.. "your here early today" and he told me yeah they called me in.. And I asked him what time did you come in.. and he said.. "7AM"... and than a few minutes after that.. the kitchen minder stopped working.. and than Juan was doing his thing and asked me to cook up a pan of burger meat. And so yeah.. I think this dream was spread out a perioud of a few days... Me hopes the other dont come true... and belive me.. the whole work stopped when whatever event took place.

superkitty-- what state do you live in? (snowing up north?)

Iowa Meow

well, looking at several main cities in Iowa, there is no forecast anytime in the next 10 days for snow.

HapCat,

Could the snow really be ash? Just wondering.

I was wondering the same thing ash, has anyone seen this comet on spaceweather; reminds me of the comet that went into the sea. There was fireballs again seen across Canada on the east. We're getting a lot of fireballs lately..

http://www.spaceweather.com/

I had a dream last night that I was an angel..I had a flowing beautiful gown and dress, and shawl almost old fashion looking but beautiful whites and cream colors and that I had angel wings and I was saving a mother and child carrying the child to safety the mother was giving me her child to save from a volcano that was exploding very violently the sky was black but it was not night but day... I had a bow in my other hand also. It was such a beautiful dream and touching dream that I was saving these two innocents from danger, I don't know if this was my destiny I can only pray it is..I always dream such confusing dreams and dreams about the wrath of God and the tribulation that this was so beautiful and personal for me.

I adore children and babies and always imagined myself a protector of them and would give my life to a child if I had to. I also had a dream or word about BO someone spoke to me saying my name also that one will go up the other will go down. I then woke up. I am feeling we're getting so close that this volcano in Indonesia is very very significant and could start a chain of events. But I don't know only God knows, maybe a domino effect. We shall wait and see, Come our dear Yahweh come quick! If the Lord wanted me to save others and lead them to Him during the tribulation I would in a heartbeat, stay even though I am scared of most things even the dark, but with Him I know I wouldn't have any fear. I am not sure if this is what His plans are for me but whatever they're I will do them without question and love for Him always. I belong with the Lord I know this deep from within my soul no matter the attacks of evil against my person and being I won't back down or surrender! With Jesus anything is possible even the impossible!

Might as well delete my posts..nobody believes me and they delete my threads also..sorry for posting I won't anymore.

diana, I believe you!

Please don't stop posting!

From 5 Doves:

L Lee (4 Nov 2010)

"Ark dream, Nov. 3 - the storm is starting. The door is shutting!"

Every once in a while, I have a dream that I am confident came from God. There have been more lately than in the last seven years!

I am confident this came from God. It was encouraging, and at the same time, an URGENT warning. I intend to post it on all the boards I visit. I had this dream this morning, November 3.

My husband was building an ark. I didn't think it was weird that he was doing that, but I had little confidence that it would ever get finished. It was just a very little one. My neighbor was also building an ark, much, much bigger.

Life went on, and I completely forgot about the arks. I paid no attention to their progress. (spiritually speaking - shame on me)

Anyway, one day, my husband said, "Come and see! It's finished!"

And, it was! It was the most adorable little ark - totally snug and safe. It didn't occur to me to look to see if the neighbor's was done, too. So, I went into the ark, and suddenly, others were there, too. Not very many - it wasn't that big of an ark. But, our family was there, and some good friends. It was plenty big enough for the people on it.

I said, "I can't even tell it's an ark. It looks just like a home!"

He had gotten it done on November 3, and as I thought about that, I was so completely relieved that it was before November 4. I said to him, "You don't even realize the significance of what you've done! You got it done before November 4!"

On the ark, you couldn't tell anything. It was snug and secure and perfectly safe. You couldn't hear outside noises at all. I went out onto the deck, and that was another story. The rain had started, and it was mixed with snow. The water was already dangerously sloshing up onto the deck - and the door was standing wide open, letting it in.

I yelled, "Shouldn't that door be shut?!!!" and I started out onto the deck to shut it. I didn't get more than a few feet when I realized that it was much too dangerous for me to try that. I would be swept away.

Suddenly, the pilot of the ark appeared. At first, I was startled. This was my husband's ark, after all. Why did we have a pilot? Wasn't my husband the pilot? Then, it all made perfect sense. Of course we had a pilot! It was my husband's job to build the ark for our family, but he had nothing to do with steering it. I also realized that the pilot had really been the one in charge of building the ark all along. That was the only way it was done on time. It was really the pilot's ark! As I watched, he strode across the deck to the door, but before he could shut it, I woke up.

This was the most amazing dream, and so encouraging. My husband is not obviously the spiritual leader of our home. He doesn't know much about the Bible, and what he does read, he doesn't really understand or think about deeply - at least to all appearances. When my children had questions, they came to me. Actually, when my husband has questions, he comes to me, too, which makes me a little uncomfortable.

And, yet, as I thought about this dream, I realized that my husband has been faithful. He has strong faith. He makes sure his family was always in church. He is a good example of an upright man. He HAS been faithfully building an ark for his family. Granted, it's not an ark that holds much more than our family, but it's strong, and our family fits inside, with room for a few more.

There are implications to this dream. The ark is finished and the storm is beginning. Tomorrow, November 4, is the 7-year anniversary of the super flare of November 4, 2003. It came on the 10th of Cheshvan, the day that God warned Noah that the rain would begin in seven days. It was the largest flare ever recorded - the 11th of 11 x-flares, which saturated the instruments for 11 minutes. It was EXACTLY on the 10th of Cheshvan, and if it had been earth-directed, it would have fried everyone on that side of the planet with a lethal dose of x-rays. It was exactly seven days before 11-11, which was the 17th of Cheshvan, the day the rain started and the door was shut.

Now, as I think about it, several things occur to me. On November 3 - today - the storm had already started. We were safely in the ark. However, the door was still open - yet the "pilot" was about to shut it.

This might be a warning about tomorrow. Or, it might be a warning about something happening within the next week - possibly even 11-11. If I could guess (this is just a guess), I'm thinking that the very next few days are going to be filled with not such good things - but that 11-11 might possibly mark the shutting of the door.

I crave your comments on this dream!!!!!

LLee (WisconsinGardener)

hey everyone..im new to the site but have been reading the posts and thought i would share a vision i had tuesday night...it was during my normal deep prayer that i received a flash im my mind . it was like a memery but not of the past if that makes sense.the deteails i remember is amazing so here it goes.the first thing i see is mountains they are really sharp look like new mountains but were full of greenery.in the center was a valley and in that valley were million and millions of people(kinda looked like ants from the height)then i saw before me a man on a white horse. he was dressed in what looked like body armor.on his chest was an image of a eagle in gold with its wings spread across the chect and it was holding a blue round jewel in its talons it has a white leather looking background.his hair was brown and this and curly and came past his shoulders.he had a brown beard and brown eyes with a olive complection but he seemed to kinda glow. when he made eye contact with me i knew it was Jesus at that moment.i was going to drop to my knees but i realized i was on horse back on a white horse as well . and it had no saddle whick was weird cause ive never been on a horse before but i could feel hime breathing and grunting beneathe me. another strange thing was that my body was different it was me but not me if that makes any sense. so i looked up againg and he made eye contact with me again . at this point he drew his sword adn in my head without moving his lips i hear hime say:Be Ready".then he looked at the crowd and then back at me and with a lokk a general would give thr troops on the front line trying to hold them back he said"not yet" .then a number popped in my head 5776 which i still dont know what that means.the one things is i can still feel the feeling if being in his glory and strength!!i felt the need to share this and i welcome opinions on what any of this means thank you all..

seank

5776 (Hebrew year)

5776 (Hebrew: ה'תשע"ו , abbr.: תשע"ו) is a Hebrew year that will start in the evening before September 14, 2015 and will end on October 2, 2016. This year has 385 days. It is a leap year in the Hebrew Metonic cycle, with two Adar months - Adar I and Adar II. It is the first year after a Shmita year.

In year 5776, State of Israel will celebrate 68 years of independence.

Now, according to time and Date...

From and including: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 (When you had the dream)
To, but not including : Monday, September 14, 2015

It is 1777 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 4 years, 10 months, 12 days excluding the end date

so are you saying it doesnt really mean much as far as that year?

seank
hey everyone..im new to the site but have been reading the posts and thought i would share a vision i had tuesday night...it was during my normal deep prayer that i received a flash im my mind . it was like a memery but not of the past if that makes sense.the deteails i remember is amazing so here it goes.the first thing i see is mountains they are really sharp look like new mountains but were full of greenery.in the center was a valley and in that valley were million and millions of people(kinda looked like ants from the height)then i saw before me a man on a white horse. he was dressed in what looked like body armor.on his chest was an image of a eagle in gold with its wings spread across the chect and it was holding a blue round jewel in its talons it has a white leather looking background.his hair was brown and this and curly and came past his shoulders.he had a brown beard and brown eyes with a olive complection but he seemed to kinda glow. when he made eye contact with me i knew it was Jesus at that moment.i was going to drop to my knees but i realized i was on horse back on a white horse as well . and it had no saddle whick was weird cause ive never been on a horse before but i could feel hime breathing and grunting beneathe me. another strange thing was that my body was different it was me but not me if that makes any sense. so i looked up againg and he made eye contact with me again . at this point he drew his sword adn in my head without moving his lips i hear hime say:Be Ready".then he looked at the crowd and then back at me and with a lokk a general would give thr troops on the front line trying to hold them back he said"not yet" .then a number popped in my head 5776 which i still dont know what that means.the one things is i can still feel the feeling if being in his glory and strength!!i felt the need to share this and i welcome opinions on what any of this means thank you all..

Your vision sounds like a scene in the 2nd Coming of Jesus at Armageddon. I read from various sites that refer to 2016 as the year of Armageddon.

If you read point #10 in this article, you will learn that Jesus will appear on white horses with His saints and angels. There are scripture verse references given for readers to look up in the bible on their own.

Rapture does not have us see Jesus on a white horse, with His army also on white horses. This scene is solely for His 2nd Coming.

I think your dream may be a future event that will only take place in 2016, which is the Hebrew year of 5776.

If 2015 is the Second Coming, then it will give credit to Ron Reese. On Oct. 30th, the number 34 came into my spirit after I was saying in my heart that I have been a watcher for 30 years. That of course leads to the first day of Hanukkah on Dec. 2-3, 2010. Love to All, Neal

From Charity:

LAST CALL!!!!!!!!!!

November 4, 2010

11:33pm

Now, Beloved.

The time is NOW.

Not later... not soon. NOW.

For years I have been beckoning My children to come into genuine fellowship with Me. For years I have been knocking at their hearts' door. But to My dismay, many have chosen their own way. The world and its comforts have lured them away, and it will take a Big Shock to get them awake.

For years I have been wooing and preparing My willing bride. To My utter delight, the heart of My bride has become radiant with pure love and devotion for Me. She is ready for the final and sudden transformation which will bring her into oneness with Me, her Maker and Redeemer. She has entered My chambers without hesitation and with great expectation. She is all Mine and I am all hers.

Dear children, now is the time to fall on your faces at My feet in humble repentance, for I am shutting the Door. A humble and contrite heart I will not despise!!!

It is the last call. The final call has been reverberating throughout the earth:

"COME BACK, MY WAYWARD CHILDREN; COME RUNNING TO ME NOW! ALLOW ME TO UNLEASH YOU FROM THIS WORLD THAT HAS BOUND YOU TO THE EVIL ONE! REPENT, REPENT, THAT MY BLOOD MAY WASH YOU CLEAN. WAKE UP & OPEN YOUR EYES TO WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU. THE HOUR IS LATE, LATE, LATE!

SO LAY IT ALL DOWN AND RUN TO THE DOOR! I, JESUS CHRIST (Yeshua HaMashiach), AM THE DOOR- THE ONLY WAY TO SAFETY! ANSWER MY CALL BEFORE YOU FIND YOURSELVES BENEATH THE HEAVY ROD OF MY JUDGMENT. FOR SURELY I AM COMING AND WILL NO LONGER DELAY.

DEAR CHILDREN, THROW DOWN YOUR IDOLS SO THAT YOU CAN GRAB HOLD OF ME! THROW THEM DOWN, I SAY! ABANDON THEM! YOUR OTHER LOVERS WILL NOT SAVE OR COMFORT YOU WHEN I COME. ALL WILL SOON DISINTEGRATE BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES- ALL EXCEPT THAT WHICH IS ETERNAL. SO RUN TO ME! FORSAKE THIS WORLD AND ENTER MY WORLD. THIS IS YOUR LAST CALL TO COME INTO MY ARK OF SAFETY."

The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come."

Even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen.

ok.. 1 more peace came to pass today.. GUess who was working at a time that they normally dont work?... Yep.. Cassy was working.. and So thats 1 more thing that came to pass. Im sort of afraid of the next thing to come to pass.. I hope We are all emotionally and speriatially ready for it.. and as I said.. The television in the dream was blurry and I could not make out what had happened.. but everyone was in shock and in tears looking at the television.

TN Dove
From Charity:

LAST CALL!!!!!!!!!!

November 4, 2010

11:33pm

Now, Beloved.

The time is NOW.

Not later... not soon. NOW.

For years I have been beckoning My children to come into genuine fellowship with Me. For years I have been knocking at their hearts' door. But to My dismay, many have chosen their own way. The world and its comforts have lured them away, and it will take a Big Shock to get them awake.

For years I have been wooing and preparing My willing bride. To My utter delight, the heart of My bride has become radiant with pure love and devotion for Me. She is ready for the final and sudden transformation which will bring her into oneness with Me, her Maker and Redeemer. She has entered My chambers without hesitation and with great expectation. She is all Mine and I am all hers.

Dear children, now is the time to fall on your faces at My feet in humble repentance, for I am shutting the Door. A humble and contrite heart I will not despise!!!

It is the last call. The final call has been reverberating throughout the earth:

"COME BACK, MY WAYWARD CHILDREN; COME RUNNING TO ME NOW! ALLOW ME TO UNLEASH YOU FROM THIS WORLD THAT HAS BOUND YOU TO THE EVIL ONE! REPENT, REPENT, THAT MY BLOOD MAY WASH YOU CLEAN. WAKE UP & OPEN YOUR EYES TO WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU. THE HOUR IS LATE, LATE, LATE!

SO LAY IT ALL DOWN AND RUN TO THE DOOR! I, JESUS CHRIST (Yeshua HaMashiach), AM THE DOOR- THE ONLY WAY TO SAFETY! ANSWER MY CALL BEFORE YOU FIND YOURSELVES BENEATH THE HEAVY ROD OF MY JUDGMENT. FOR SURELY I AM COMING AND WILL NO LONGER DELAY.

DEAR CHILDREN, THROW DOWN YOUR IDOLS SO THAT YOU CAN GRAB HOLD OF ME! THROW THEM DOWN, I SAY! ABANDON THEM! YOUR OTHER LOVERS WILL NOT SAVE OR COMFORT YOU WHEN I COME. ALL WILL SOON DISINTEGRATE BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES- ALL EXCEPT THAT WHICH IS ETERNAL. SO RUN TO ME! FORSAKE THIS WORLD AND ENTER MY WORLD. THIS IS YOUR LAST CALL TO COME INTO MY ARK OF SAFETY."

The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come."

Even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen.

Thanks, TN Dove!

I love to read about the dreams and visions from Charity Angela Miller. I visit her FaceBook once a while too.

Jesus is coming!!

Grace
Thanks, TN Dove!

I love to read about the dreams and visions from Charity Angela Miller. I visit her FaceBook once a while too.

Jesus is coming!!

You're welcome, Grace.

It's funny to me to hear you refer to her so formally with her full name. She has been a member here for quite a long time.

You can do a search at the top of this page for "Charity" & you will see why we love her so much.

Love ya, sister C.

These are from Charity, too:

SuperKitty =^.^=
ok.. 1 more peace came to pass today.. GUess who was working at a time that they normally dont work?... Yep.. Cassy was working.. and So thats 1 more thing that came to pass. Im sort of afraid of the next thing to come to pass.. I hope We are all emotionally and speriatially ready for it.. and as I said.. The television in the dream was blurry and I could not make out what had happened.. but everyone was in shock and in tears looking at the television.
Lowell, WOW - that is some dream that is coming to pass. I truly do fear for the next part coming true. The end might finally be here...

I just had a short dream last night but I like to share it.

It was a very short dream. In that dream I would have a work trip to an area and we prepared for that. Nothing special.

But near the end of dream I asked a question "How long will we go?" Somebody answered "Seven days, then we will be back here again" Then the second question I asked them "When will we go?" Then they answered "NOW, RIGHT NOW!" Then in panic, I prepared my stuffs to be put in my bag.

I didn't notice my dream till I woke up and thought hey I didn't even think about this, how about this talking about the rapture, then suddenly I felt a chill.

My father in heaven, forgive all my sins and as You break all the curses in my life, you also brings us into a new life only by Your grace and mercy. In Yahshua's name, Amen.

Gimel, Wow, we leave now (rapture) and we come back 7 days (7 years) after the tribulation..

Hoping and praying..

Joseph

Thursday, October 28, 2010
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night I was at work.. And I was talking with Kayla about some things and asking if she was feeling better... And she said she was and than I went to the Boiler to put more meat in the boiler to cook up a few pans of burger meat And than kerry came up to me and she asked me something about the Tender grills And I told her that I am about to cook up some after the burgers were cooked.. and she said.. OK.. We need some fast.. And I told her ok.. They will be up in 5 minutes. Than Kayla came up to me and told me to look at the Television.. and foxnews was on and the news was talking about somekind of event going on and they dont know what happened but that many people were missing and reports were rolling in that people were missing right and left. Kayla asked me.. "Do you know anything about this?" And I told her.. "I think we missed it" than the store manager kerry came up to me and asked me what in the world is going on here.. and I told both Kerry and Kayla that I think we missed the rapture.. And that times will be very though from here untill 7 years from now.. And I told them everything that will happen for 7 years.. And They had this scared look all of a sudden. .. Its hard to explain the look but They seemed to be very very very very frightened that they got left behind. and the dream ended

I'm confused, superkitty.

Is this a different work dream than the one you had before? The one before with "snow" (maybe ash) and all?

Sorry, maybe it's just too early for me, LOL. Hoping you can explain.

Superkitty, I'm thinking about your dream, and the first one stated that people were watching TV crying because there was some event that people were dead and dying (terrorist attack perhaps?)and the second one was that people had disappeared. What comes to mind in the different messages in those dreams is the the rapture and a terrorist/or nuclear attack is going to happen at the same time, which is why you saw two different events in the two dreams.

That's my take on it, anyway.

AMEN, GRACE!!!!!!!

I could give SEVERAL incredible examples but, as they say in Dragnet,
"The names would have to be changed to protect the innocent (me)!!!"

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Superkitty
Update on a dream I had a bit ago. rememebr how I said How I dreamed how I asked Kayla if she was feeling better? welll Today she called in sick to work.. and what makes it even more weried is that the weather forcast is shapping up to be just like it was in my dream.. the warm temps for a few days than a sharp drop in temps... im sorta scared now..

DC (from Rapture Flight to Heaven) wrote regarding Andy's post re the CERN:

This latest CERN news prompted me to revisit this young sister's prophetic dream from April 30, 2008 about the Hadron collider. Hearing the details of her dream again gives me a keen sense of awareness that the rapture timing may be associated with what the scientists are doing under the ground with this collider. I believe this dream reveals many clues to our departure.

Thanks, Andy, for the heads up!

(I believe this is a LATER post regarding "THIS" tryout of the CERN.
This video came after April 30, 2008, I believe.)

Could we be setting for something up with the cern?

LINK

(I wrote to DC...)

DC:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! WHAT A GREAT FIND AND GOOD MEMORY!!!

The 2nd video "HOPEFULLY" is telling us a rapture time.

Yesterday I read where someone wrote about an exchange. The rapture,
I believe, is an "exchange" where we go UP an the devil and his forces
come DOWN (or out of the Earth as the case may be)!!!

How interesting because I believe that this girl saw not ONLY the CERN
but the following (note verse 11, of Rev. 9 and the day is an 11/9)!!!

Revelation 9

1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

American Holocaust .......... Prophesied Martyrdom Is Coming To Christians In USA !!!!!!!!!!

Superkitty
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night I was at work.. And I was talking with Kayla about some things and asking if she was feeling better... And she said she was and than I went to the Boiler to put more meat in the boiler to cook up a few pans of burger meat And than kerry came up to me and she asked me something about the Tender grills And I told her that I am about to cook up some after the burgers were cooked.. and she said.. OK.. We need some fast.. And I told her ok.. They will be up in 5 minutes. Than Kayla came up to me and told me to look at the Television.. and foxnews was on and the news was talking about somekind of event going on and they dont know what happened but that many people were missing and reports were rolling in that people were missing right and left. Kayla asked me.. "Do you know anything about this?" And I told her.. "I think we missed it" than the store manager kerry came up to me and asked me what in the world is going on here.. and I told both Kerry and Kayla that I think we missed the rapture.. And that times will be very though from here untill 7 years from now.. And I told them everything that will happen for 7 years.. And They had this scared look all of a sudden. .. Its hard to explain the look but They seemed to be very very very very frightened that they got left behind. and the dream ended

The dream may not be saying that you yourself missed the rapture. The dream may be saying that these coworkers are in danger of missing it, and need to be witnessed to while there is still time.

Hey everyone! I'm Elaine. I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks. I'm watching daily for the rapture! I have a dream to report. I'm hoping for a little help with interpretation on one aspect. I had the dream a couple of months ago. I didn't think at the time to record the date.

Dream: I was outside in the evening with two other girls. One of the ladies was my best friend. The other wasn't known to me..but we were all sitting at a table together. The stars starting moving very quickly around us...forming patterns, etc. I knew in my dream that this was going to be the rapture. I saw a cluster of stars with some writing in it...it was all kind of bunched up together. It started to spread out...like a marquee. The words were "Kingdom of Christ" At that time, my girlfriend, myself and some others that were around rose off the gound (there were others that stayed on the ground). We raised up once, and were set back down again...then we rose a second time and were set back down again. That was the end of the dream.

I was surpsised by the words that unfolded..I was anticipating something about Jesus. The up, up, but not away part I'm wondering about. Does it mean anything to anyone? Why would we lift and be set down TWICE? It may not be anything prophetic...but if anyone has any ideas?

Thank you,
Elaine

Email: elainey0007@yahoo.ca

Elaine:

Here's my thoughts on this dream....

You and your friends stood up TWICE and sat back down both times. I believe the "star cluster” you were seeing was Pleiades, the seven sisters, which also means, “the congregation of the judge or ruler”.

On 9/28 (during Tabernacles) the moon occulted Pleiades (TIME ONE) and it also Passed VERY near Pleiades on October 25th (TIME TWO). It will pass Pleiades again on November 21st (but your dream doesn’t show TIME THREE).

You are not the ONLY one who has seen “something” about Pleiades:!!! I’ve just put this together HOPING that this shows us “something” about this week!!!!!!!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

~~~~~

ML (6 Oct 2009)
"RE: C.W. The Occultation in Pleiades during Tabernacles."

LINK

"...One other thing I wanted to share with you is a vision and a sign starting back in 2006. On September 13th, 2006, I was praying with a sister and I saw a vision of a very large steel gate, like you might see on a castle or fortress. It was exceedingly heavy. As I watched, it came down slowly until it stopped a short space from the ground. It hovered as if suspended for a short space of time, the weight of it being held back for a pause of time. Then suddenly, without warning it crashed down with mighty force.The interpretation of this was given to me as a warning of great judgement preceded by a small but deliberate gap of time.

Two days later, on the 15th September, 2006, the Lord gave me a vision over several days. In it He spoke about His soon coming for His Bride and detailed "How" He was going to get His people ready for His Coming. The timing of this seems to make sense to me now as the vision and revelation went from September 15th -18th. Then, exactly one year later, on September 18th, 2007, a 'sign' appeared in my house. It was a semeion of a constellation of stars. In awe, I asked the Lord, "What is that Lord?'' His simple, one word answer was "Pleiades". I knew that the word was in Job but that was all. That began a continuing study on what I could find in the Bible about "The Seven Stars", through which the Lord expanded on what He had told me in the vision a year earlier. The 'sign' in my house appeared fairly frequently at first and then periodically for the next 10 months - the last appearance was on July 20th, 2008."

~~~~~

A picture of the "HIDING" / "OCCULTATION" of the "7 Sisters of Pleiades" (a "type" of the 7 churches of Revelation), is about as CLOSE as you can get to a representation of "THE RAPTURE"!!!

Sky & Telescope illustration.

Below are the LAST 3 OCCULTATIONS OF PLEIADES from planet Earth
until 2023:

...August 4, 2010 - this occultation of Pleiades
...August 31, 2010 - occultation of Pleiades
...September 28, 2010 - occultation of Pleiades (during Tabernacles)

...From: Mon., Dec. 1, 2008 - ***Jupiter, Venus, Moon conjunction (just
after O's election)
...To: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - last occultation of Pleiades for 13
years
...It is 666 days
...666 = the number of the beast; antichrist number

To me, the above calculation should have been a “clue” that the AC was probably about to be REALLY revealed (to some, I believe, he was already revealed)!!!

Sooooooooooooo…………….

~~~~~~

Ron Reese (23 Dec 200

Ron wrote:

When my watch stopped at 6:49, or 11 minutes to 7, for five minutes, I was not sure what it meant. Let me tell you what has happened since that time on Dec. 1, 2008. The very next morning, I was awakened out of a sound sleep by a loud knocking sound. My wife had already left for work, and there was nobody at the door. I immediately looked at my digital clock. It read 7:11. That same day at work, a fellow worker, who rarely speaks with me, says to me in passing, “I bowled a 711 last night”.

One week later, I am telling my bowling teammates about my watch stopping at 11 minutes to 7. Immediately upon finishing my story, one of my teammates goes back to playing with his cell phone and says to me, “Look at this”. The time on his cell phone read 7:11. On Friday, Dec. 19, there was a big snowstorm in Michigan. I normally punch in to work at 9:00 a.m., but was scheduled for 2 hours of overtime. Traffic was really slow, so I was not able to get there at 7 a.m. I grabbed my time card and swiped it. The clock read 7:11.

~~~~~~

From: Tues., Sept. 28, 2010 – moon occults Pleades last time for 13 yrs.
To: Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 11/11
It is 44 days
Inclusively, 44 days comes to 11/10
44 = “judgment of the wold”; “O” = 44th president

ALSO……..

From: Monday, December 1, 2008 – Day “1” – (major info at bottom)
……Jupiter Venus Moon time lapse grand finale 2008
……(A celestial rendezvous set to occur once again in the year 2052)
To: Thursday, November 11, 2010 – Day “711”
Or, inclusively, 1 year, 11 months, 11 days

Since the MAJOR revelation of Ron Reese was concerning the AC, then, why shouldn’t the “711” also have to do with the AC…

The AC being revealed AND the rapture are in the verse below:

...2 Thessalonians .2:3-4 NKJV
...3 "Let no one deceive you by any means, for that Day will not come
...unless the falling away, (apostasy-NASB), comes first, and THE MAN
...OF SIN, the man of sin, (man of lawlessness - NASB), IS REVEALED,
...the son of perdition, (son of destruction -NASB) 4 who opposes and
...exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that
...HE TAKES HIS SEAT in the temple of God, DISPLAYING HIMSELF
...as being God".

Adding up some things from past researches, I've always been intrigued with the date / number: "12/1" or "12:1".

Daniel 12
The End Times
1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Revelation 12
The Woman and the Dragon
1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

NOTE that Daniel 12 alongside Revelation 12. Daniel 12 says "Multitudes whosleep in the dust of the earth will awake". This tells us that we are talking about the "TIME" of the rapture!!!.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 (New King James Version)
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And THE DEAD IN CHRIST will rise first. 17 Then WE WHO ARE ALIVE and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

The "12/1" sign below (from 12/1/0 was just after Obama's election and, to me,seems to be a possible MAJOR sign of scriptures about to be fulfilled!!!!!!!!

Dec 1st, 2008
***Moon, Venus and Jupiter Dazzle on December 1

LINK

Are you ready for some spectacular sky scenery tonight? Then keep your fingers crossed for clear weather as the slender crescent Moon, Venus and Jupiter provide one of the finest sky shows we’ve seen all year – a conjunction in the west to dazzle the eye and boggle the brain!

Tonight, for one show only ... it's Jupiter, Venus, and the moon!

LINK

The moon-Jupiter-Venus show is underway (show times vary by location). And it's spectacular! Relish it. We won't see its kind for another 44 years.
....the next time the moon, Venus, and Jupiter gather like this will be Nov. 18, 2052. Reserve your seat now.

Jupiter Venus Moon time lapse grand finale 2008
(A celestial rendezvous set to occur once again in the year 2052)

LINK

In response to Elainey0007

I saw a short clip from a woman on You Tube. She said that she had experienced a Rapture vision similar to yours. It was her opinion that positive affirmations of blessing and thanking God for being Raptured, thanking and blessing God for being faithful and similar types of affirmations were very important. She thought that ingratitude could result in one being left behind...that a flip or bland attitude could result in a person being left.

In Ron Reese's post on this forum, he hinted at that. He made mention that: There is soon coming a great separation between those who have allowed themselves to run out of oil, and those who have an ample supply of oil, which is a symbol of My Holy Spirit. There is soon coming a great separation between those who have allowed their robes of righteousness to become soiled, and from those who have kept their robes pure and white by the Blood of the Lamb...this may imply an extra level of effort on each person's part to both pray and make positive affirmations. It probably also means you have to have the matter firmly settled in your mind - not iffy. Peter was able to step out on the water but couldn't maintain his water walk by faith...his doubt caused him to sink.

You overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony.

Elainey0007
Hey everyone! I'm Elaine. I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks. I'm watching daily for the rapture! I have a dream to report. I'm hoping for a little help with interpretation on one aspect. I had the dream a couple of months ago. I didn't think at the time to record the date.

Dream: I was outside in the evening with two other girls. One of the ladies was my best friend. The other wasn't known to me..but we were all sitting at a table together. The stars starting moving very quickly around us...forming patterns, etc. I knew in my dream that this was going to be the rapture. I saw a cluster of stars with some writing in it...it was all kind of bunched up together. It started to spread out...like a marquee. The words were "Kingdom of Christ" At that time, my girlfriend, myself and some others that were around rose off the gound (there were others that stayed on the ground). We raised up once, and were set back down again...then we rose a second time and were set back down again. That was the end of the dream.

I was surpsised by the words that unfolded..I was anticipating something about Jesus. The up, up, but not away part I'm wondering about. Does it mean anything to anyone? Why would we lift and be set down TWICE? It may not be anything prophetic...but if anyone has any ideas?

Thank you,
Elaine

My personal view: if you motion your finger to draw a line up and down in the air twice, you achieve the number "11".

Just speculating only...

Thank you Calvin--very interesting stuff!

Grace...I like where you're going with this :-)) I pray that it is so...or sooner!!

Andy...thank you! You know...it may not be a popular viewpoint here...but I believe I have had confirmation after confirmation about the rapture. I had been a fallen away Christian for MANY years, and have just recently been called back! PTL! I believe if the rapture would have happend a year ago...I would not have gone in it. I understand fully well that we are only saved by grace alone and not of any works of our own. But...when I first was called back...one of the first books that I read was Revelations...and the part about the "lukewarm" Christian being spewed from His mouth...WOW! Also, the parabels of the ten virgins and the passages of two being together...one taken and the other left...both of these account for 50% only! Matthew 7:21 says "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

I'm going to keep watch over my soul...to make sure that I be found with oil in my lamp :-)

Email: elainey0007@yahoo.ca

Lisaleenie
Superkitty, I'm thinking about your dream, and the first one stated that people were watching TV crying because there was some event that people were dead and dying (terrorist attack perhaps?)and the second one was that people had disappeared. What comes to mind in the different messages in those dreams is the the rapture and a terrorist/or nuclear attack is going to happen at the same time, which is why you saw two different events in the two dreams.

That's my take on it, anyway.

thats what im thinking too Lisa

Hoping I'm correct: 2 dreams, signs re: 11/11 & 444 and this week!!

ALL:

I "knew" that I had once posted something about the number 14 X 153
which is the number of days from the Indonesia 9.1 quake to this week's
beginning. When I found it, I found that, back in the prophetically rich
year, 2006, I had dreamed about 444, AND, when looking at this week......

...From: Friday, July 7, 2006 - a "7/7" (double NOAH number), 2006
...To: Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 11/11
...It is 1588 days
...Or 4 years, 4 months, 4 days (NOTE: 444)

From early notes.............

There were 153 fish in the net in John 21:11. The number 1224, as found
by James Harrison, the author of "The Pattern and the Prophecy" means:

...THE NET = 1224
...FISHES = 1224
...THE LORD GOD = 1224

...What is so mysterious about 1224?
...Only the fact that 1224 = 8 X 153.
...Therefore, it is the chain that binds 8 to 153.

...In the same vein, regard the following:

..."Fishers of men" has a value of 14 X 153.
..."multitudes of fishes" equals 16 X 153. (THIS = 2448!!!)
...And "casting a net into the sea" is 20 X 153.

..."Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let
...down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. When it was full,
...the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and
...collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. THIS
...IS HOW IT WILL BE AT THE END OF THE AGE. The angels
...will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw
...them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing
...of teeth." (Matthew 13:47-50)

...Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was full
...of large fish, 153,but even with so many the net was not torn. (John 21:11)

***NOTES FROM OLDER POST BELOW:

...This morning (11/26/2006) I woke up after having a dream. This is my first "prophetic" dream in quite some time. As I lay there in peace and praying and praising God, I lay there a little longer (after almost dismissing the dream entirely) and started piecing it together:

...I was, it seems, on the bottom portion of a casino. (I do NOT
...frequent them nor do I advocate doing so!!!) I was playing a slot
...machine but it was of a smaller denomination (probably only a
..."quarter" machine). I played a while and the machine I was playing
...seemed to be "old" and even "hard to read" but, evidently, I had won
...a few coins and continued playing. Then, I pulled the lever and (though
...it was VERY difficult to read the outcome through the 3 VERY small
...square openings), I began to see a 4, then another 4, then, the last
...number (again VERY hard to read), another 4.

...A manager of the casino came over bringing a package in his hand.
...It seemed heavy and was wrapped in white paper but this may not
...have been the TOTAL prize. [When a LARGE "hit" is made on a slot
...machine (according to someone I know who DID hit one) they usually
...come speak to you and ask what form you want your winnings in, etc.].
...AT THE SAME TIME that the manager was coming in with my winnings,
...my oldest son walked in and "noticed" that I had won.

So, as I thought about this dream, God showed me that, the church has
relegated "prophecy" to the status of the cellar or basement (as the portion
of the casino I was in) and has left it up to those watchful to discern the times. THEN, I asked God about the white bundle which looked, to me, like a bundle of white paper with something in it. In a few seconds, I realized that this was NOT a package of white paper BUT A FOLDED, WHITE, WEDDING GARMENT!!!

...Revelation 7
...9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with WHITE ROBES, and palms in their hands;

...13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in WHITE ROBES? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of (OR, IN MY OPINION "AWAY FROM") great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

...Revelation 19
...13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God

==========================

Please ignore if you've already have read. This dream (from 1998) was SOOO powerful that I just lay in bed and forgot ALL about what I had written the day before. I've never had a more powerful dream.

SPRING, 1998 DREAM

Back in the spring of 1998, I was working on a chapter for
a book on the rapture and the Book of Revelation which I
later sent to family and friends. The chapter was on Babylon.
The morning after I had spent a day typing what I felt
the Lord had been showing me over about a 2 week period,
He confirmed my revelations about the U.S. being Babylon
with a dream.

Here is what I wrote:

"The morning after I wrote this piece on Babylon, I had a long
dream just before I woke up. In the dream, my younger
brother, a friend of ours (whom I couldn't identify), and I were
in the vacant lot next to the home where my family used to
live in Mississippi in the 70's and 80's. There, along the
bayou, we were playing throw and catch with a football. I
could NEVER throw a football well at all and I remember in
the dream some of my pitiful throws. They would land halfway
to the target or be way off, etc. I was in the middle of the 3 of
us and was alternating throwing passes and catching passes
to and from my brother and to my friend. For some strange
reason, in the dream I remember that I felt that we had also
been hunting.

We had been throwing the football for some time when, all of
a sudden, we looked up and saw an endless double columned
formation of some type of planes which I didn't recognize. I
remember how shocking and scary it was to see this. How
would you feel if you looked up into the sky and saw this!!!???
At first these planes, since they had a uniform 'dash' shape,
to me, looked like some highly organized type of flying saucer
formation. As we ran towards the house to receive news of
what was happening over the T.V, we could hear a loud voice
coming over the loudspeakers of a severe warning of some kind.
It was a VERY frightening scene!!! As we ran towards the
house, I saw the Statue of Liberty sitting on the side of our
house which we were on. All of a sudden, I was swept up
and entered the statue from some entrance near her head -
perhaps her torch. As I entered, I remember a warm, smiling
gentleman greeting me and then I woke up."

My interpretation of the dream goes like this. We were walking
along the same bayou where I grew up and fished and played as
a child. This probably represents a carefree life spent enjoying
the freedom this country offers its inhabitants. This dream means
to me that we are enjoying our last days of this "type" of freedom
in this country.

The fact that I was in the middle with my brother (representing
my family) and a friend (whom I couldn't recognize) means that
I will have a responsibility to tell others about what I have
learned. Since my family has almost totally rejected (and
even beyond that) what I know about the rapture, I am (thankfully
for fivedoves) now able to share with some of you what the Lord
has allowed me to learn. I believe that my clumsy throws probably
mean that my attempts would be feeble and not enough, because
we don't have much time left (and this was written in 1998).

To better clarify what I saw in the sky, it was like two columns
of 11's although at the time I described them as dashes since they
didn't have "fins". It was like an endless column of four "dashes"
coming across the sky but with a space between the two sets of
two dashes so that they looked like "11's" without the fin.

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

A day or so after having my dream, while wondering what the
ENDLESS series dashes meant, I was watching CNN and
saw some U.S. ships firing Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles
and they were being shown IN SLOW MOTION. WITHOUT A
DOUBT, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE EXPLANATION BECAUSE
AN I.C.B.M. LOOKS JUST LIKE A "DASH" IT HAS ALMOST NO
"FINS" OR WINGS. Because they were definitely coming out of
the North...could they have been "Russian" I.C.B.M.'s?

Jeremiah 51:48:
"Then heaven and earth and all that is in them will
shout for joy over Babylon, for OUT OF THE NORTH
destroyers will attack her,"

MANY BLESSINGS AND "COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

PS:

As I remember, the "warm, smiling gentleman" located in the
torch area of the Statue of Liberty was most likely dressed in a
"business suit", therefore, I didn't think he looked like an angel.
That person was the "leader" of America at the time of my being
"SWEPT UP". The FACT that he had his hand out as if for me
take and shake it and had a big smile has now been discerned
by me that this was a politician.

"O" is over in "I"ndonesia and "I"ndia (II II) on "business trips"!!!!

9 November 2010 .......... Little Messages From The Lord .......... Amanda @ FiveDoves

Credit ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2010/amanda119.htm

Amanda (9 Nov 2010)

"Little messages from the Lord"

------------------------------------------------------

Last night He said to me "carry away" and then a few nights before that He was saying to me that He knows we are trying to figure out the timing, that we know, and He's making it "obvious". So cool.

Just had to stop and post while I was thinking of His messages.

Amanda

I've had two dreams the past two nights that I thought were worth sharing.

Sunday night, the 7th-8th:
I don't remember much, but I remember buying something that should have been $2, but was $8 because of inflation. I remember being furious because it was so expensive, and everything else was as well.

This just seems very current with the impending collapse of the dollar

Monday night, the 8th-9th:
This dream was more vivid and clear than any of my dreams that I can remember recently. I had a dream that I was back at my old house that my family moved out of 7 years ago, in a suburb of Seattle. I was looking to the east, in the direction of Seattle, and I saw a nuclear bomb go off, about 3 minutes later, another nuclear bomb went off in the same spot. My family turned on the tv to msnbc(the last channel we would watch ironically, it's always fox news here) and the news was going crazy. Nuclear bombs had been hitting all over the United States, but I specifically remember Indiana(random?), an east coast city, and Toronto...even though that's not the US. The screen was filled with tickers of breaking news and news reporters in so many different cities. We then appeared at an elementary school right across the street from my old house, where my mom happens to work. I was alone with my 13 year old brother here however. Another Nuke went off closer to us, so that I could feel the heat wave in about 4 seconds, and me and my brother dropped to the ground to brace for it. Now it get's a little weird. We had a motorhome that we were letting some homeless person stay in, and he started to steal my dad's socks, specifically I remember 4 pairs....I got so angry that he had taken advantage of our hospitality, and that we were taking care of him, and he tried to steal from us. I took the socks back. I remember my parents appearing again and telling me I had a swim meet to go to(I was on swim team in high school). I refused saying theres no way im going to a swim meet when this has just happened! The dream ended with us back at my old house, and we looked across the street and a plane came crashing down in my neighbors yard. I knew this was the plane that had dropped the bombs. A boy from my highschool who was all-american, blonde, trombone player, perfect grades was the one who was driving the airplane but jumped out before impact, and once it crashed, he was trying to cover the crash up.....

I know it's really long, and kind of weird, but I feel like it has to have meaning, even the weird part about the homeless man stealing my dad's socks...I don't know. The other thing I thought about is that the swim team season here ends on November 13, which is 4 days from now. This means that the dream was occuring in the fall, as it is a fall sport. There were a lot of fours as well....that I just noticed! I woke up from this dream without an alarm and completely awake immediately. It felt so real.

Just wanted to share! Let me know if you have any interpretations!

Email: amandafl@uw.edu

*I was looking to the west. I got my directions confused

Email: amandafl@uw.edu

Amanda Faye I think the meaning of the repeated 4 is 4 days!!!!

I think something major will hit close to home in four days! I don't know if this is a major attack on the US or what!!! But in the bible like when Pharoah had a dream of 7 cows and 7 ears of corn--those were 7 years for plenty and famine!!!

Because you had the 4 seconds before you felt the blast that most likely was a shorter time like 4 days!!!

Anything could happen now that the big cheese is out of the country!! We are very volnuable as a country right now!!! We need God's protection over us now more then ever!!!

No it's not weird Amanda. It seems to be extremely prophetic. Thanks for sharing.

Pray and ask God for HIS interpretation, because remember what He said:

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

(Joel 2:28)

See you in the air

ybiC

Robert T

Email: Robthizzle@gmail.com

It's amazing how many things are pointing to the current week we are in. Something is ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

I believe the web bots changed their "Tipping Point" from the 8th to the 14th. And in your dream Amanda, you had a swim meet to go to, and swim season ends on the 13th. So it looks like we may have until Saturday, the 13th before the nukes go off.

Whoever reads this, REPENT of EVERYTHING, be totally naked before God and be honest. Tell everything! I believe God would rather us be honest before and tell him the dirty stuff, and TRULY TURN AWAY FROM THOSE SINS, and then let HIM cleanse us with The Blood Of Jesus. Rather than us trying to present ourselves to Him, hiding what we see as the REALLY bad stuff, and repenting of the not so bad stuff. How can can The Blood of Jesus cleanse us if we don't give Him the dirt.

Let's get right with God folks. NO COVER UPS. Go into your prayer closet and take as LONG AS IT TAKES. We are here. We heave no excuses. Especially at a pre-tribulation rapture forum. We not only KNOW He's coming soon, we're looking for Him and expecting Him. So let's not deceive ourselves. Let's everybody, check our hearts and have a 1 on 1 with God and ask Him if we're ready.

Time is just about up.

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:36)

See you all in the air!

Come Lord Jesus,

Robert T

Email: Robthizzle@gmail.com

Amanda, thanks for sharing your dream here!! I believe your dream carries a very heavy prophetic message!!!

I also sense that the Rapture and nuclear attack may happen at the same time. Or the Rapture may happen just before the nuclear attack.

We are certainly not far from it now, given the speed that things are progressing.

Something may occur on Nov 11 to wake up the sleeping souls of this world.

I had a dream last night . It was some festival thing in the evening where people were just walking around the street shopping at little stores here and there outside. For some reason I was there looking for books. Anyway, I saw a flash like a rocket fire above me in the night sky and looked up. The whole sky had a huge war going on, but bombs were not dropping or anything, it was like star wars way up in the heavens or something. Everywhere you looked, things were moving and shooting red streaks at the other lights all over. My first reaction was, 'there's a major war going on here" and I kept trying to tell everyone to "Look up!" and everyone around me kept just talking on their cell phone, eating french fries, laughing and this whole war in the sky was going on directly above me. I couldn't get anyone to even look or listen to me. Then a huge black cloud on my left side in the sky started growing and growing bigger. It was like billowing ,bucking black ash clouds from a volcano or something and I thought "something is ready to come out of that!" I started trying to get to my car and from the other side of me on my right side in the sky I saw a bright white cloud getting bigger and brighter with all sorts of colors through it growing too and somehow I knew that was Jesus coming for us , but I woke up before I heard the trumpet. It was very weird

I really hope you need to by some books tomorrow

ok peoples... I looked at the forcast today and guess what.. Its forcasted to snow on Monday. And in the dream I saw it forcasted to snow on a Monday. Just another piece to the dream falling into place. Me iz crazy kitty... Meow

2 or 3 days before I heard a voice saying" In few days..."

I recently heard (Within 1 year duration), I heard following voices in my quite time.

1. Build Barns. I will fill it.

2. Economy will collapse.

3. 8.1 earthquake.

4. One World Order soon( This one I heard two man conversing in Indian language.)

5.Only 4 to 5 years.

6.In few days.

[strange thing.. my personality is to encourage and uplift people.

For me to get.. this kind of message... weird.

I will be the last person to convey any badnews..

OK, I was skeptical regarding November rapture dates after my 11-5,6,7 came and passed. I was beginning to think "next year?" I have now seen enough experiences and research in the past week to reconsider. I have also reconsidered some of my own experiences and confirmations over the last two months or so. After seeing many peoples dreams and experiences: I add this to the many, many insights offered by literally too many to mention. Thanks to our savior Jesus and the cumulative efforts of all of the obedient watchers.

I have recently been given several impressions, as I awaken or shortly afterward. One morning I was given a number "121". I was awake enough to question, " What is this number?" There was no context: then a "3" and separately a "7". After some multiplying and dividing I set it aside. The next day I was given a name with exact spelling, a picture of the person, and an occupation of real estate. My search turned up the exact name of a person in real estate, wearing the correct color clothes in a picture. Nothing of this was remotely familiar to me, or something I would have seen previously. The two locations associated with the search were very close to a location of 37 degrees north and 121 degrees west. This is south of San Francisco. (If you have some time, check the scoring of the World Series involving the Giants this year…) So, I definitely believe there is something in this connection, but not sure beyond the semi-obvious. I have also had an earthquake dream that may have indicated a major movement from SF through to Seattle at dusk.

Back to the 121: 121=11x11, or 11-11, or 11-11-10? Nov. 8, a favorite date for the beginning of Daniel's 70th week plus 3 days is Nov. 11. Nov. 4, the 27th Cheshvan as Noah leaving the Ark, plus 7 days is Nov. 11. So I have now seen substantial connections between all three of these numbers and the 5,6,7 "window" to 11-11-10.

Two dreams of others recently referenced a door closing, similar to the ark door. 7 days after the ark door closing came the flood. Now see this… one meaning of the gematria of 1111 is "the flood", which began 7 days after the door of the ark was closed. My interpretation is it took 4 days to completely seal the door of the ark. After 3 more days, later in the day, is what we are waiting for?

"This just in." There are "7" seals on the scroll and "4" horses with them...

Also, just checked the date of the earthquake dream, 10-11-10 posted.

11/11 = 300 ("The Spirit of God") days from "O" Eclipse!!! (a takeover of the planet)

Tom Heinitz (15 Nov 2008)
"My Dream on Sept. 22---Your Thoughts?"

LINK

Hi Doves,
I have been trying to decide wether or not to tell you about this dream until today.

My Dream;
On the evening of Sept. 22/23 I dreamt my wife and I were standing in our kitchen and I have to say that it looked just like our kitchen, most dreams I have don't look like anything I can recognize. Also, I almost never remember my dreams, they fade within a few minutes after waking. This one is still clear in my mind. Anyway, we were in the kitchen and I was looking out my patio slider doors at the horizon. The only thing different was back yard wasn't the same. We have tall trees and a house behind us, in the dream that was gone and I could see strait to the horizon with nothing in the way.It was night time and I saw 2 moons. The moons were one on top of the other. The lower one was, I'd say 10 to 15 degrees above the horizon. The 2nd moon was directly above the lower one, another 10 to 15 degrees. I turned to my wife and said you have got to see this. She looked but said nothing. Then all of a sudden the lower moon dropped strait down quickly below the horizon and then in a second or so the higher moon dropped strait down below the horizon just as fast. That was when I woke up.

Now in my dream I knew they were moons but what puzzled me was the way they looked.

They both were black with an amber ring around them, like an eclipse. I know, your thinking, well DAH! Of course they were eclipse's.

Well, today I was at a camera shop trying to see if I could get our camera fixed. In the store they had a TV monitor showing, guess what, an eclipse which looked identical to my dream. I took that as a sign that I had to tell you about this dream.

I don't know but given the times we live in I thought this might have some meaning.
So Doves, any thoughts on this dream?

MARANATHA!!!

Tom Heinitz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking another look, these 2 "empty O's" could probably mean "W" and "O",
which, of course, are the first 2 letters of "WOE"!!!!!!! "O" replaced "W"!!!!!!!

Revelation 8:13
As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

The above NOW seems to me that this "FALSE" "O" (the god of Islam)
is TRYING to take over. Bush ("W") placated Islam at every turn. "O"
seems like he would like to finish the job (or else leave no room for any
god but himself). These 2 could be the beast and the false prophet.
Bush brought nearly ALL THE CHRISTIANS to his side of the boat!!!

Paul Wilson (2 Apr 2010)
"interesting dream"

LINK

I had a dream in the usual time I get them and I was holding peoples coat hangers ( the yellow plastic ones many used for shirts and jeans) and telling about their destiny and I held one and mentioned the persons destiny and then another (I don’t remember the destinies they weren't important to the dream it was just important that I could tell by holding their coat hangers) and then I held two one was Dubya Bush's and the other was Barrack Obama's and I could tell one was the Anti-Christ and one was similar to the Anti-Christ but was before him (like to path the way for him). I didn’t say specifically B.O. was the AC but the wording does seem to lead to that conclusion.

When I saw them they each had a red goat's head (you know those old drawings of the devil as a goat with the large head with curvy horns that is what I mean not like a real goat's head) but the rest of the body was human in a suit (dark blue I think like a navy blue). Their was a rock one of them used to enter into a building that had the same goat head shape (the rock not the building).

Any thoughts?????????

Paul

This teaching below makes a LOT of sense to me!!!!!!!!!!

(The antichrist and False Prophet)

LINK

...Revelation 6 (New King James Version)
...5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature
...say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and
...he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a
...voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of
...wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius;
...and DO NOT HARM THE OIL AND THE WINE."

The teaching above says that, most likely, Bush, Jr. was the "one who
imposes taxes" but leaves NOT IN ANGER OR BATTLE" (in an election)
and the NEXT person in line ("O") is the one who TAKES DOWN THE
KINGDOM!!

...Daniel 11
...20 “There shall arise in his place one who imposes taxes on the
...glorious kingdom; but within a few days he shall be destroyed,
...but not in anger or in battle. 21 And in his place shall arise a vile
...person, to whom they will not give the honor of royalty; but he
...shall come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue.
...22 With the force of a flood they shall be swept away from before
...him and be broken, and also the prince of the covenant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the movie, "The Planet of the Apes", Charlton Heston's character
rightly called the Earth, "A MADHOUSE!!!", as he came to discover
it had been taken over by apes. Their laws were in REVERSE.

...From: Friday, January 15, 2010 - "O" eclipse
...To: Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 11/11
...It is 300 days
...Or 9 months, 27 days

LINK

[GR] > The Number 300 - The Spirit of God

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1.2

The exact words written in this verse are:

The Spirit of God

Ruach Elohim

~~~~~~~~~~

(From old notes)

When I looked BACK at the "O" Eclipse by using Sky and Telescope's
Interactive Sky Chart, it makes things CRYSTAL CLEAR (at least to me).
Venus (which represents Jesus), the moon (which, to Jews represents
the Messiah), and the sun (which, to me, represents God) were PILED
UP ON TOP OF ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TOUCHING DURING
THE ECLIPSE!!! Did you know that!!!!!!!????????

Excuse me, "WHAT?" does that tell you?

On the 360th day from "O's" Inauguration (360 is a prophetic year) there
was an "O" Eclipse with Venus (Jesus) RIGHT ON TOP OF THE SUN
AND MOON (at least touching when looking at the Sky Chart)!!!!!!!!!

WITHOUT A DOUBT OF ANY KIND, I believe it is Jesus "saying" to us

......"HOW CLEAR CAN I MAKE IT???????

......SOMEONE WITH AN 'O' IN HIS NAME IS TRYING TO CROWD
......GOD OUT OF YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!"

Do you think the churches noticed? Of course not.

LINK

On Friday, 2010 January 15, an ANNULAR ECLIPSE OF THE SUN is visible from within a 300-km-wide track that traverses half of Earth. The path of the Moon's antumbral shadow begins in Africa and PASSES THROUGH Chad, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, KENYA, and Somalia.

1000 yr. eclipse, 1/15/10!!! (Kevin's AC note; Kelly's vision)

PLEASE NOTE that this Jewish month...

.....Tevet 5770 (December 2009 / January 2010)...

Current Jewish Calendar

LINK

......ENDS on January 15 / 29 Tevet with a Solar Eclipse which
spans two continents and, as Kevin Heckle points out (below),
BEGINS OVER KENYA, AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solar eclipse of January 15, 2010

LINK

Is this a "SPECIAL" month (see bottom of post)?

ALSO, the DURATION of this eclipse will NOT be exceeded for
1000 years according to the article below!!!!!!!! 1000 year is the
length of the coming Millennium.

...Revelation 20 (New King James Version)
...Satan Bound 1000 Years

...1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the
...key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
...2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the
...Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
...3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up,
...and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations
...no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these
...things he must be released for a little while.

NEWSAHEAD
World News Forecast
World news before it happens
Foresight and insight
for professionals who bank on the future

LINK

You asked why he is pushing so hard to get these laws completed so quickly. I believe that the answer is in Daniel 11:24 where the Bible says that 'he will forecast his devices against the strongholds, even for A TIME'. As many prophecy experts have pointed out that the few instances in Daniel and Revelation that says 'a time, times and a half' is referring to 3.5 years, 360 days a per year. If that is true, then 'A TIME' in Daniel 11:24 could refer to ONE YEAR of 360 days. In my study of astronomical connections in Revelation, connecting the dots (stars) between Thuban, the dragon star in Draco (which was probably the pole star in Noah's time) and the tip of Serpens (the serpent or fallen dragon) which is Theta 1 Serpentis, I found the date of January 15th, 2010 to be at the intersect of the Sun's Ecliptic. However, the usual yellow dot was obscured by the planetary symbol of the MOON and Venus, the Lucifer star (Isaiah 14) in the virtual telescope! To my surprise, January 15, 2010 has a SOLAR ECLIPSE WHICH BEGINS OVER KENYA AFRICA!!!!! So 'A TIME', 360 days after his assuming power (1-20-2009), a Biblical time stamp on the Ecliptic shows the Sun being eclipsed and Venus (Lucifer) in very close proximity.

After January 15, 2010, I believe BHO will turn his focus away from 'scattering' or spreading the wealth around (see Dan. 11:24), towards solving the conflict of the generations (Israeli vs. Ishmael) in southwest Asia to fulfil his promise to 'CHANGE' the world, that promise which earned him the Nobel Peace Prize before he was even President. For those who say Obama is just a forerunner who doesn't fit the bill, I don't get it. If anything, his characteristics, life, ancestry and philosophy are almost TO PERFECT, matching the BIblical description of the AC. Its as if someone designed him to fit all of it.

YBIC,
Kevin H.

++++++++++++++++++

21 December 2010 .......... Total Lunar Eclipse !!!!!!!!!!

hi Calvin

Talk about eclipses, there is a total lunar eclipse coming up on Dec 21, 2010.

See link here at http://www.astrovisuals.com.au/Events.html

hi Truth and GM

The earthquake prophecy that both of you are given probably has to do with the coming 8.1-magnitude earthquake, which I have just shared in greater details at http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1037651&cmd=show

Also, check out http://www.quakeprediction.com/

Thank you, Grace. I am amazed at the number of converging messages we are experiencing. I mentioned the World Series scores. I'm not a fan, but followed due to SF's team playing. Up to the last game the scoring totals were all sums of 11...Of course, their team is the GIANTS! As in the Days of Noah, giants walked on the land.

1 2 3
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com