Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Club Vests have arrived!

Many thanks, Sue and Mark!

I know the dealings with suppliers and England Athletics have not been straightforwarx (putting it mildly....), but persistence has paid off.

Great work, Kit Secretaries!

Well done Sue and Mark. See you tonight. :-)

Hi Sue & Mark,

Do I need to pay for a vest (as currently second claim)? Happy to do so. Will bring £15 to training tonight, just in case.

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks to all who attended last night’s club session and queued patiently to pick up their new club vests. We managed to get through about half of the names on our list, so not a bad start!

I will be at the club this Thursday night with a full array of vests for those who couldn’t make it on Tuesday. If you haven’t yet got your new vest, please try and make it on Thursday evening, even if you are not running. If you have taken a vest and are looking to exchange it for a different size then please bring your vest back to us with the plastic bag it came in and we will change it for a more suitable size.

If you can’t make Thursday’s session, then as a last ditch attempt to get everyone sorted we will be at the Spirella reception on Saturday lunch time between the hours of 11:00 – 13:00 – just pop in and grab your new vest.

We will be taking a limited number of vests to the Bedford XC race on Sunday for those who really can’t make any of these previous sessions and wish to race in the XC, but obviously you need to turn up extra early at the race and once you have worn it for the race you will have to keep it! Please post on here if this may apply to you.

Remember - the vests are free to all club members (first and second claim) until the membership renewal date and you must use the new vest for racing. After this weekend we will only be bringing vests to the club on an individual request basis (we can't bring all the vests, all the time!) so grab 'em while you can!

thanks,
Mark

Just a quick reminder....we are here at Spirella today until 13:00. If you haven't already done so, come and grab a vest!

Really sorry but have failed to get my vest...will try to get to the xc tomorrow in plenty of time x

OK Lindsay no problem will bring it tomorrow

First weekend of racing in the new club vests and they are looking good!

We've managed to distribute over 90 vests so far, but there is still a way to go yet. Rather than bringing all the vests to the club every club night, we would now like those of you who still haven't picked up your free club vest (we know who you are!!) to post on here when you wish to collect your vest.

Remember - the old vest is now defunct and can not be used for racing (and it would be nice to see all of you sporting the new vest to enhance the club's image)

Mark

Hi Mark and Sue,
I'll try to get up there tonight or Thursday for pick up (size large please). If for any reason I get stuck is it possible to give it to a member of the Wolfpack, Darren, Stewart or Dan and I'll collect it off them at the weekend, Thanks, hopefully see you tonight, Ollie.

Ok Ollie no problem!

Mark,

I'll be there tonight if I can pick up a large please.

Mike

Hi we have 2 vests but they come up small. Could you bring a size 14 on Saturday to Parliament hill or can I collect from some today before 7pm as I am going up to London later. Thank you
��

Hello

The new vest are looking good. Just wondering if anyone has arranged a photo shoot so we can update the website?

Mark/sue
Anna and I will not be able to touch base until mid Feb. Catch you then.

Can I pick mine up at the Southern Champs please?
thanks
Andrew

Only just read this and realised waht's going on! Hope to get to the club this Tuesday if you will be there?

I will be there Jo with a vest for you

Sorry - I missed you - I was late... May make Thursday but it will again be by the skin of my teeth so next Tuesday may be a better bet?

Hi Jo you can always pop round our house if this is more convenient for you, let me know via the club kit secretaries email address and I will give you the address

Mark/Sue I am struggling to make running nights at the moment due to the feet and work, please keep my vest (poss medium/large) as I seriously want to be fit for the 10K series in the summer to be able to use it!!

OK Ruth we will get one to you

Unfortunately I can't make any club nights. Will you be at the Baldock Beast on Sunday? If you are and could bring one along for me that'd be great. Think I can still just about fit in a small.

Cheers,

Dan

Dan

I will bring a vest for you to the Baldock Beast on Sunday. See you there!

Hi Mark/Sue - by hook or by crook I will somehow make notices tonight...

Hi Jo I will not be at the club tonight and Mark is going straight from work,if you want you can pop in on your way home Mark will give you the address

Hi Sue & Mark,

I'm a bit late to the party as I missed all of the new kit stuff due to the broken foot! I'll be there on Tuesday (7th March) would I be able to pick up a new vest then?

Helen

Helen

I will bring you a vest on Tuesday

Mark.

Thank you!

Thanks Sue/Mark hoping to make pre run news on Tuesday

Hi Sua and Mark - sorry I am being such a pain over this - how about the AGM? I will definitely be able to get there!

Hi Sue/Mark if you are around tonight and see this before if you could bring mine with you tonight that would be great. If not I am booked in for curry on Friday. I would like it as part of my motivation to keep up my exercises to fix my feet!!!!

Hi Mark/Sue,

I've been out of races for a while (and managed to renew my subscription only recently as well...shame on me!), and just recently got back. As others, I can't make the club nights due to work/family issues, but I'm supposed to be in the Greenway challenge this sunday, would it be possible to bring along a medium (or large) vest? I'll bring the 15 pounds :)

Thanks, and apologies for this late request!

We will bring you a medium and a large vest to the Greenway Challenge on Sunday Niccolo, Mark is running but I will be in the tea,coffee and cake area so come and find me,at last we will get to know who you are !

Sue

Hi Sue,

I'd be delighted! See you on sunday (hoping my legs recover decently from the MK Marathon :)).

Hi Mark/Sue

Sorry for the short notice, but just realised that I will need to purchase a new small men's vest for the Stevenage MWL next Wednesday, as I haven't raced for NHRR since we changed our vest.

Mark/Sue, would it be possible to bring a vest to the MWL next Wednesday, or if you are not going give it to someone else.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy
Glad you're joining us on Wednesday. We have a vest ready and waiting for you....
Mark

Thanks for bring my vest to the MWL tonight Mark and Sue.

I really like the new design, it looks great!