Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUMMER HOG ROAST - TICKETS NOW ON SALE

We are now selling tickets for NHRR Summer Hog Roast and Rounders.
The date is Sunday 16th July at Ickleford Cricket Ground from 1pm onwards.

NHRR Hog roast and rounders is for everyone at NHRR - singles, couples and families, young and old. As well as a hog roast, we will provide veggie kebabs for vegetarians if requested There will be rounders matches and informal children's games. The bar will be open and the sun will shine

The cost - just £5 for adults and children are free. Plus a small donation of a salad or pudding.

We will be at the club Tuesdays and Thursdays or you can post below to reserve tickets.

So, 1 - Get your tickets, and
2 - come along with your picnic rug or chair and be prepared for a relaxed social afternoon!

Re: SUMMER HOG ROAST - TICKETS NOW ON SALE

I'll be there - would be rude not to as it's right opposite my house ...

Hoping to do the FVS challenge the same day, but if they let me start a bit earlier then I should just about be finished in time!

Sue - I'm happy to do some veggie things for any non-carnivores if necessary, will liaise with you ....

Andrew Porter & Maureen Hopkins

I wont be running this Tuesday and not be able to pay for my 2 tickets as agreed.

An additional 2 tickets are needed (they will bring a salad)
Oliver Porter
Natalie

Would it be possible to pay for all the tickets on-line? if you give me the bank details.

Many thanks
Andrew Porter

Don't worry Andrew, we haven't set up facilities to pay on line for this, but I will reserve two more tickets for you. I will be at Spirella on Thursday, or if we don't get to see you you can pay on the day

Many thanks Caroline, should be able to see you Thursday with the cash.

Cheers
Andrew

Re: SUMMER HOG ROAST - message for Andrew porter

Hi Andrew, sorry I forgot it was the mob match and won't be at the club this Thursday. But no worries I have your 2 extra tickets and you can pay in sunday.
See you then