Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Round Norfolk Relay. 16th - 17th September.

Yes, we're in! Probably the biggest undertaking of the year and we have (madly) entered and been accepted. Please post your interest here if you want to run or help. Helping includes cycling with runners during the day and driving with runners during the night. It also includes supporting, feeding, timekeeping, giggling alot and anything else we think of at the time. Please check your diaries and let us know.
Be prepared to be sleep deprived and have a great laugh. If you want to see what the whole thing involves have a look at the Round Norfolk Relay website.
Personally speaking - cannot wait!! Running at 2 o clock in the morning in total darkness was one of my running highlights.
and Tash....... you're still invited!!
J and K
xx

Re: Round Norfolk Relay. 16th - 17th September.

Love to do this again!

Yes please, I would love to be involved again. It was a brilliant weekend

Hunt Ball or Norfolk Relays? That choice didn't take long! I've been keeping the weekend free since last year! Either a long leg or if no-one else wants it I'll happily(?) give the shingle a go...

I'd love to do it again! I'd like to run, but would happily support/cycle too, and somebody else can have a go. Ellie

So happy I'll actually be free for this this year, yay! I'll be ready sleep deprived as I get back from a work trip late the night before so I'll probably be most useful as a helper :)

Happy to be involved again!

Can't wait, loved it last year. Will run, will help if necessary

I should be available this year (missed it last year as we had already booked a holiday). Would like to run if there is a stage available (anything up to about 13 or 14 miles would suit). Otherwise could help.

I'd like to have another go.

Yes please:). Will be pleased to have both arms in action!

Yippee!! Yes please - would love to run again if I got the chance, but equally happy to provide support over the whole weekend. Been keeping that weekend free ....

I would really like to take part in the running. Happy to complete any distance required.

I have a road bike and can also take part in the support cycling too.

Would love to have a go please pref running but happy to help as required.

Would love to have a crack at running a section of this if there are any up for grabs :)

I would also like to be involved.

Sue and I would like to take part in this please

This is a great response - thank you all! We will keep this open for a bit longer and then start contacting everyone regarding more details. It is worth saying at this point that we have to act fairly quickly in sorting roles because it is worth some runners going to Norfolk to check out the route. We will also need to meet up after running a few times. This is so exciting ....!!

H&M will be back again ready for no sleep, Pizza Hut at midnight and waking the whole of Norfolk up with Helens shouting and car honking!
You runners should be scared!!....

😁

100% want to do this if I can. As I was to poorly last year to do it.

Thanks

Chris

I certainly would like to come along and support, any excuse to revisit that Fish'n'chip shop in Cromer again

Very happy to help with support duties. Fab event last year.

Very sorry to miss this one fro 2nd year in a row as I will be at Ironman Weymouth that weekend. Have booked the calendar for 2018 so as not to miss it next time!

yes please, would love to run but also really enjoyed supporting last year - watching 6 hours of moving lycra in headlights was actually much more exciting than it sounds...

I would be interested in doing this again.