Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tuedsay 28th, Thursday 20th & Saturday 22nd July

Wednesday 19th is the Grand Prix Panshanger 5M, consequently there are no sessions on the schedule on Tuesday or Thursday. However, if members are not able to race on Wednesday we will put a session on if there is a demand. After a bust MWL season you may prefer to enjoy an easier run over the fields whilst we can still enjoy light evenings.

Saturday's track session is 6 x 600m and 6 x 300m with 90s recovery. Cost £2, payable to FVS. 9.15am start at Ridlins. Please post below if you are attending.

Happy running!

Re: Training Tuedsay 28th, Thursday 20th & Saturday 22nd July

Racing at Bedford on Friday night so a Tuesday session would be ideal, I won't be at the track on Saturday though

Hi Karen
If it's possible I would like a Tuesday session. Am not racing the 5miler or any other race and am rubbish when it comes to putting some effort in on my own.
Cheers
P

I might like a session on Tuesday but it depends what it is as my maximum rep distance is 1k...

By popular demand 8-12 x 400m at St Francis. 90s recovery. Guaranteed to get you running fast for the relays:)

I would be keen for a session on Tuesday.

Fantastic, I'm up for 400's on Tuesday. Also, the 600's/300's session is one of my favourites.

I'll be there Saturday, I'm at a wedding, so need to dash off, without dawdling, but should have plenty of time.

I would be up for a Fartlek on Thursday night with other Green group paced people.

Great 400's sound ideal

Is Brian doing anything for yellows on Tuesday? I'd be keen to do something that isn't sitting in and accidentally ordering pizza!

Cheers, Ali

Yes Ali, I am. Since it's going to be hot tomorrow, suggest we do the Lavender Fields trot (rained off last week). We can always make it a bit further or those that really want to can do some hill reps while we take photos of the lavender fields.

Marvelous, thanks Brian, I'll see you tomorrow.

I'm up for a jog round the lavender fields Brian

I will be there for the Lavender Fields as I'm running in Bedford of Fri.

Ian

On Thursday (by popular demand) the session is 4 x 1000m at Hillbrow.