Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hog Roast

Many thanks and a huge well done to the social team for today - I know I wasn't there for long but it seemed a brilliant success to me. Great food, perfect venue, entertainment courtesy of Phil and rounders to burn off all that food! Bella is now sleeping off her pork crackling and dreaming of more...

Re: Hog Roast

Yeah, I really enjoyed it too - as did Marie. Massive success! The rain didn't spoil any of it. I thought it was a great idea.

Really enjoyed the rounders, that was great fun - thanks to Chris for organising that. The hog roast was great too. And kudos to Phil, great music!

It was so lovely to see everyone enjoying today. We joked at one point that it felt like the Titanic, with Phil continuing to play, and keeping everyone upbeat during the rain! Seriously though Phil, you made the afternoon, but there were also so many other people who helped to make the day a success. Thank you to everyone for your help and to everyone who came and persevered through the weather.

It was great, thanks!

Thank you social team and Phil - what a great way to spend an afternoon.
Lets do it again next year!!

thanks Phil, you were fantastic. Did you sing a line of conversation midway through song to someone?
Rounders was fun too. Helen G, daughter ok?
Broke my No Sugar rule, days in (lovely cakes) but I'm back on it again.