Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations county champions!

Congratulations to our seriously speedy ladies team of Astrid McKeown, Katie Harbon and Chloe who finished 2nd overall in the FVS Relays tonight and were also crowned Herts Champions as the winning team were Luton AC who won Beds Champs. Well done also to the men's team of Mark Vaughan, Adam Bowler, Stewart Overton, John Auld and Darren Sunter who finished 2nd in the County Champs:) A fabulous turn out from NHRR and lots of speedy squirrels enjoying the unusual 3km distance. Great cheering as well! Thanks to Katie and Pete for organising the teams.

Re: Congratulations county champions!

Yippee. Well done to all and especially the County Champs! Fantastic!
The home straight at this race is always such a fun place to spectate. The many different styles and facial expressions in the dash to the line are always a real joy to cheer on.
😊😊😊

Great night! Thoroughly enjoyed the team atmosphere & massive congratulations to the gold medal ladies team!

Fantastic - well done everyone - and a big THANK YOU from Bella's dog sitters (James, Sue, Miranda...). She would thank you herself but she is now fast asleep and snoring...

A special well done to Yellow group runner Alison who drew the short straw of being the last runner in our mixed team - it's not easy being out there on your own and you ran really well and based on that should clock a pretty good PB at your next 5k!

Well done everybody! Great running Team NHRR!

Ha, Tash, on the facial expressions, Jake Amos actually asked me if I was ok at the top of the hill, not sure what my face was saying!? I couldn't reply, I had to just give a thumbs up. I would say that will be a good place for watching too.

Well done to all the Squirrels who turned out this evening, especially those who finished on the podium.

Many thanks Jo, for running with Allison this evening - that was a real 'NHRR thing' to do

Well done ladies - much deserved

Massive well done to the ladies team on a well deserved county win.

On a personal note I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the whole evening and the support when running from fellow squirrels on the course and spectating certainly buys a few vital seconds.

Well done to everyone who took part in a great night.

wow !!! and well done EVERYBODY

such a great event

and I have never seen so many teams; apparetly there were 160, usually its nearer the 100