Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 

« | | 1 | 2 | | »
Author
Comment
Standalone Marshalls

I am starting to recruit marshals and helpers for our big event of the year - the Standalone 10k! Race day is the morning of Sunday 1st October and we need around 100 volunteers to put on a safe and successful event. If you could spare some time on race day, or the day before, then please post below. I'll endeavour to place you in any preferred positions/time frames that you are available for. All helpers get a free race t-shirt and lots of smiles from the runners as well!

Thanks for your support over the last 30 years squirrels, let's make this the best race yet

Re: Standalone Marshalls

Lucy I can help on the Saturday ado am helping Astrid with the kiddies run on the Sunday.

Monica

Happy to help with where ever is needed. My preference would be Saturday on numbers, Sunday morning set up, an early point marshal then back for t shirts.

High Lucy, I'm available to marshal. Don't know if I'm already in, but am happy to do Zone ? as last year .....

Happy to help out...

Happy to help wherever needed

Hi Lucy - I'm available to help all day Sunday from early until whenever - I have done early duty on race numbers, early marshal point and then T shirts and final clearing up in the past so happy to do that again.

I am available to help all day Saturday.

David

Hi! We'd be happy to Marshall, really enjoyed it last time :)

Clare and I would be happy to marshall on Sunday morning. We have usually marshalled on the bypass

Happy to be the tail end run/walk Marshall again as last year. Also available Saturday too

This is great guys, thank you so much! We really can't do this without your efforts and it is very much appreciated

Hi Lucy,

I would love to help out and preferably marshal the race if possible.

Hi Lucy,

As discussed yesterday my mum and I are available to marshall with 3 mini cheerleaders too! Early marshall point due to the kiddies would be good as they want to go back and cheer their parents in :)

Thanks,
Naomi

Happy to help marshal.

Have you got someone to do the Bike, would love to do that, but am happy marshalling too if that's sorted...

Happy to marshal wherever needed. Usually do the by pass and happy to do that again.

Hiya. I'm around Saturday to help and can help on Sunday morning too

Phil

Happy to help.

A days holiday booked so can help on Sunday.

Hi Lucy, I am happy to do the bananas & water station again

I am available on Sunday to marshal or whatever you want me to do!

I can be there Sunday - usually do t-shirts.

I am happy to help wherever needed!
Kat 😊

Happy to help wherever on Sunday

Ernie and I are happy to help man the water station along with our neighbour Colin Jones

Hi Lucy
Happy to help on the Sunday - at Standalone if possible as Lee is running and I will have the children with me x

Hi happy to help wherever. Can do the saturday too to set up.

Hi

I can help on the Saturday - free all day.

Helen

Yes baggage, then Last roundabout marshalling

Thank you so much to all the volunteers so far! We still need quite a few more for race day, and probably a few extra for the Saturday so keep posting or come chat to me at club.

Thanks everyone!

Can help on Saturday.
Fairfield Road for me please on the Sunday.

Richard, let me know my duties for the 6am start on Sunday

Hi Lucy

I can help Sunday if needed but I will have my kids with me so would need a marshal point near the start that doesn't require much traffic management as they won't want to stand around for too long. Think I've done The Birches in the past which worked.

Hi Lucy

I can help on Saturday and Jamie and Bob would like to marshal together on race day.

I can help on Sunday, I marshalled and later helped baggage. My husband Andy Gordon helped baggage last year and he can do the same again.

Happy to marshall

Usually do Grange Road roundabout so need +2 others for that spot to be effective

Dave

Hello . I can Marshall. I usually do the bypass. David

Hi Lucy

I can help on Sunday - happy to be where ever i'm required.

Hello, I can help both Saturday and Sunday. Also the roast potato eating contest on Sunday evening. Hx

I can help with numbers on Saturday and whatever is needed on Sunday. I've marshaled the Fairfield roundabout before but happy to do whatever.

I'm busy on the Saturday this year, I'm afraid, but am happy to marshal on Sunday. Ellie

Keep those marshals coming in as Lucy will need as much help as possible for the Sunday.

I'm hoping to run, but will be happy to help in anyway needed.

Pete and I are happy to do the information desk and results again if this is what you'd like us to do ... Or we can do anything else needed:)

Of course we're happy to help!! Can't remember what we did last year? But happy to do whatever!!

Happy to help. I've marshalled the by-pass before. Nick

I'm free to help on the Sunday.

Can I request not having anything to do with bananas though?!? They make me heave!

Same as Ed P. Hoping to run but happy to do anything required.

I'm happy to help on either day, would quite like to do the children's race, but happy to do either day.

Thanks,

Cara

I would be happy to marshal again if needed,if possible same place as last year so I can make the kids race with my boys.
Be good to see you all again.

Happy to help both Saturday and Sunday

Last year on Saturday Chris and I were on traffic control at the entrance to the farm. With walkie talkies 😊😁
On race day I was at the farm entrance/Wilbury Road before and during the race and I'm happy to do that again.

« | | 1 | 2 | | »