Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Green group training

For the next few weeks we have no training schedule but we should still do some training or easier runs.
Jon and I would like to split green group into 2 groups, light green for John (faster end of the group) and dark green for me (I have the better tan).
We plan to do a fartlek a week plus a slightly easier session on the other day. We should run on the greenway for as long as we can before it starts to get dark.
Hope that’s ok?

I do hope we can plan some Sunday runs too, Hilly Lilley 10 miler or Grafham Water

Re: Green group training

Good plan Batman.

The Dark Greens proved how strong they were last night - who needs to be speedy when you have guns like ours?

Hi Paul - does this include tomorrow?

Hi Nicole, yes it does.

I would be partial to a Fartlek this evening.

Green group training for Tuesday 8th of made up training will be,
a long run of 6-7 miles to Weston Hills (1 hill) Baldock.
Haven't done this for a while so lets do this at least once before it starts to get dark.

Thursday can be a fartlek session.

A great run tonight. 7 miles with a big hill.
After training tonight was bump starting a 2.5 ton vehicle. Woohoo, good to see the ladies helping too.
Thank u Mr Govey for the jump leads.
Between us mechanics, we got it going.

Thanks to everyone who helped get me going last night. I am sure the extra weight training with the bump starting will pay off in your next race. Thanks once again.