Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stopsley Striders 5 and 10 mile trail race this Sunday

Just a reminder about this new race which is happening this Sunday, organised by Stopsley Striders. There are 5 and 10 mile options, and I believe that the route takes in some of the old Stopsley cross country course. There are still plenty of places available. Here's a brief description of the race from the organisers:

"Whether you are running the 5 mile or the 10 miles it is a beautiful trail route around the fields to the north of Luton. The route starts at Inspire and takes you along Butterfield Green Road around the scenic fields and back up to Inspire, the 10 mile run is two loops of the course. We have some fantastic support and marshals who are excited to cheer you on and the weather forecast is looking good, fingers crossed it stays that way!"

It's just up the road, and with 5 and 10 mile options you don't have to be in marathon training to take this one on. I'm not on commission from Stopsley Striders, by the way, I just thought it might be nice if a few more Squirrels fancied joining Miranda and me at this race on Sunday!

Link to entry here:

https://www.activetrainingworld.co.uk/event_details.aspx?id=4288

Re: Stopsley Striders 5 and 10 mile trail race this Sunday

I was tempted until I saw the 10 mile option was 2 laps!