Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life of Brian this wednesday

For those of you who are going to the lavender fields on Wednesday to see the life of Brian, doors open at 7:30 and we will be there soon after that. The film starts at 9pm.
What to bring - food, drinks, a chair and blanket, good cheer and singing voice.
I have one spare ticket if anyone would like to join us.

Re: Life of Brian this wednesday

Oh ... and maybe an umbrella

Anticipating parking being a bit tight I am happy to pick up up to 4 people on my way through from Preston - ie anyone that side of Hitchin.

Caroline there is another spare ticket as I am not able Togo now.

I hope to get there for 7.30 so see u there. Anyone want a lift on the way? Letchworth side

That's a shame Monica, sorry you can't make it.

Jo,linda and I were planning to walk but would be great to get a lift back

Very very excited, even if it rains. Just practicing the old one liners with the ladies in the office. Welease Woderick. Ho Ho.

Thanks Caroline - really enjoyed it!

enjoyed the film and picnic.
thanks Caroline.
Sill never understand the spaceship bit?

Richard - Welease Woderwick

It was great - laughed all the way through!

And I'm with you on the spaceship bit, Paul - had completely forgotten about that .....

thanks Caroline for organising, really funny and scrummy sausage rolls. such a great way to watch a film.

Isn't it obvious? God sees his only son (having also become a little confused as to who is who) plummeting towards the concrete (something else the Romans did for us) and certain death and has to intervene. He couldn't send the angel because if you remember the angel was shot in the opening credits so he has to improvise and sends a spaceship instead... The spaceship then takes Brian on a little jaunt around the universe before returning him to earth before anyone notices he has gone missing. What's weird about that?!

Thanks for clearing that bit up then Jo! thanks everyone for coming. I really enjoyed it - and it didn't rain