Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kimbolton Half Marathon

Alan, Andrew Leach and I ran the Kimbolton half this morning. Its a cracking half marathon - not too big but big enough for a great atmosphere. Its starts and finishes in the grounds of Kimbolton school and goes around the quiet lanes of Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.I'm not certain on Andrews time but Alan and I both finished in 2.01 which we were a little disappointed with but both agreed a good excuse to go back next year. If anyone is looking for a good half at this time of year and doesn't want to travel too far then i'd highly recommened it. Good medal and T shirt too!

Re: Kimbolton Half Marathon

2.01 - yes lads I am sorry but you will have to go back next year! And then you'll get 1.51 - and so it goes on... Well done anyway and most importantly you enjoyed it! Andrew was probably home, showered and having his lunch by the time you finished but I doubt if he enjoyed it as much and he certainly didn't get as good value for money!

Agree with everything Adam said it was a lovely run and should really have got a slightly faster time but happy getting the mileage in.
And I will save Adams modesty and admit he did 2 hours 1min and mine was 2 hours 1 min 04 seconds!!!!
Will definitely do this one again.

Just saw the website report

Congratulations Andrew, fantastic time and Club record!

Dave