Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Hitchin Town Centre 5K - anyone want my place?

I've entered this race on Sun Sept 24th, but can't now run it. If anyone wants my place, please let me know and I will transfer it - no charge, just don't want to waste it!

Re: Hitchin Town Centre 5K - anyone want my place?

Does this mean you have seen the light and are going to do the St Paul's Walden 10k instead???

Sadly not!

Just flagging this up again as this race is now SOLD OUT - if anyone wants to enter but missed the chance, I still have a FREE entry up for grabs as I won't be able to do this one now

Hi Linda,
I'll take it off your hands if it's still available

Hi Lewis - yes, you're welcome to it. I'll check how to transfer the entry and let you know. I'm at the club on Tues, but only for the RNR meeting after training - if you're around I'll try and have a quick word, otherwise I'll post on here.

Hi Linda, brilliant thanks,
I can't make training this week I'm afraid, so just post on here if that's ok

Ok Lewis - can you please email me the following info and I will do the transfer;

Name
Address
Postcode
England Athletics registration no. (I can only transfer entry to an affiliated runner, but if you are a club member you are automatically affiliated - your EA no. is on the card you should have been sent.)
Mobile no.
Date of birth
Email address

Please email to l p aird @ gmail .com (without the spaces, obvs!)

Thanks

Hi Linda,
I have now done this, thank you

Lewis - I've done the transfer now, so hopefully you will get an email from them!