Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
SORE League Week 35

Thank you for posting on week 34 of the SORE League.

The mileage has been stepping up – so keep it up! I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend of running in the sunshine!

You can access the latest SORE League under the Training/SORE League tab and also by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week 35

13 miles with John A last Sunday around Quickswood

18 miles for me today, some Greenway, Hitchin, Baldock, Stotfold and back to Letchworth.

17 miles for me today please - hot and quite dusty across the tracks of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire (I even over took a Ferrari, the Ferrari was moving albeit very slowly due to multiple potholes!)

23 miles for me today :)

16.8 miles today round Ashwell and Steeple Morden. Brutal in the heat. Thankful for the stream in Ashwell which I did lie down in on the way back. Pleased for the company too. Cheers lads.

13 miles today with Sue and Gem the dog, taking in Ickleford, Pirton and Wellbury

11.75 for me - Dinosaur run with my sister!

10 miles for me up to Preston and back.

14.5 miles- 13 with Miranda and 1.5 to her house

14.5 miles for Andy and I please for a cold, damp, windy run along Lake Windermere.

Never been on a run where we've needed to catch a boat back to our car before 😂

15 miles on Sunday for me - as others have said brutal in the heat!

Hi can I add two runs please -

1 x 12.5m in the heat whilst on holiday in Dubai.

1 x 10m today around Hitchin and Bedford.

Thanks

I did a 15 mile run this weekend too...too hot!

I ran 17.2 miles on Sunday from Baldock around the Ashwell and Morden's loop. Hot and tough conditions with Adam, John A and John R.

16 miles on Sunday, giving my self heat stroke and suffering from dehydration with John, Adam & Stewart. Next time I suggest a run in August at 10:30 they should all tell me where to go.

10 miles this morning, out and back, along the Greenway.

10 miles for me today (Thursday) bit of the Greenway, Letchworth, Baldock back to Letchworth.