Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Saturday of the Month

Dear All,

Not only is Saturday next week the FSOM 5k on the common, it is also the target run for our wonderful beginners group.

Please come along to run, cheer, help out and make it a great morning.

Start time - 9.00am
Place - Letchworth Common.
Marshals meet 8.15am

Please bring with you a hearty voice and a smile.

Dickie

Re: First Saturday of the Month

I won't be racing as I'm doing the duck n dash on Sunday, but I will definitely be there since Clare will be running.

We were thinking that perhaps it would be good to have a tail runner for this one. Provided we have enough marshals etc, I could do that (if nobody else is planning to)?

Will be there to do admin/marshal & cheer on all but especially the NHRR Beginners.

Should be there to help marshal.

We are running the Royal Parks Half Marathon in October on behalf of Child Victims of Crime. To raise money for this charity we will be running a cake stall at the FSOTM.

Now you can eat cake in aid of charity.

Will be by the slice or you can place an order for a whole cake.

Thank you for your support.

I can either run or Marshall. Charlie will probably be with me either way.

Monica

Sue and I will be there to help out

I'm planning to be there to cheer all our graduating 'beginners' on - will probably have to dash off a bit sharpish at the end to get over to St Albans for the Stampede, however.

Sorry I'm working

I will be there to support our Beginners.

One request - we will need a couple of extra tables for the set-up. Does anyone have a folding table or two that could be pressed into service, please?

I can help or marshal

I'll be down to help and cheer.