Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FSOM Results September 2017

Brian, according to the results I'm still N/A and not a member of NHRR?

Well done everyone - especially our Beginners Group. Plenty of photos on our Flickr site now:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhrr/albums

Sorry Andrew, I'm on it.

Hi, I wonder if there is a chance my bar code and that of my lad Dillon were not working? It was his first 5k and our results haven't appeared. We scanned at the end.. should we have done something else as well?

Hi Stephen, I'm very sorry that you and in particular Dillon don't appear in the results.

However, apart from the one 'unknown' at position 67 (given to Mark Malone) all the
'position tags' were paired up. If your barcodes weren't working then there would have been 2 'position tags' unpaired.

Did you get 'position tags' ? What numbers were they ?

In the database your barcodes are recorded as: A00640 and A01007 (Dillon). Please confirm to see if we have a database issue.

If there is a scanning issue we note it, and we also make notes of names of those who don't have a barcode etc. At last FSOM we had 9 notes which were all resolved with possible exception of position 67.

Hoping we can resolve this issue.
Brian

Hi Brian, our bar code numbers say a00505 and 506 on them. I'm not sure if these are the position tags or not? It's all new to me. Maybe we missed these. We just handed the codes in for scanning. Not to worry and no need for apologies. I just wondered if there was a quick fix. We will just have to come again and go faster! Thanks. Steve

Hi Steve, you did nothing wrong - somehow you've been given completely the wrong barcodes. The database is right and I found both your registration forms.

Next time you run, please come and see me at the registration desk and we'll swap 505 & 506 for your correct numbers.

You and Dillon finished 111/112 in 36:56/36:57 - well done Dillon!

I'll get the results amended.

Brian

Brilliant! Thanks Brian. Dillon will be pleased. Appreciate your help.