Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wilne 10K results

Looking for a decent 10K time on a fast, flat course, I ran the Wilne 10K this morning and managed to finish 18th overall in a time of 33:57, and was also 2nd in the MV45 category.

This is a great course for anyone looking for a 10K PB, and with Standalone only a few weeks away and Leeds Abbey Dash a month after that, I think this is a good race to tune up with. It also shows if the new training regime is working....and it is!

The course is a one and three quarter lap route, with plenty of support. The race attracts some very fast runners, with the course record being 29:51. Today the winner came in at 30:59, with the top 10 being all under 33 minutes.

Very happy with the result today, especially after running a PB at the Hatfield 5K on Wednesday night. Next stop Standalone!

Re: Wilne 10K results

Well done, Mark. Great effort.

Well done Mark I can only dream of times like that.

Well done Mark, now enjoy your holiday:)

Well done Mark and like Nick a time closer to mine for a much shorter distance... Where exactly is Wilne? I would have guessed it was at the top of a hill and the finish was at the bottom but you say the course was flat... My idea of hell...

well done Mark!! can't wait to see what Standalone brings for you!