Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
SORE League Week 37

Thank you for posting on Week 36 of the SORE League.

Good luck if you are running the Great North Run on Sunday. I hope we can spot you on TV!

Don't forget on your social runs that you can earn an extra half point for providing home-made cake!

You can access the latest SORE League under the Training/SORE League tab and also by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.

Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week 37

Seriously - who gets up at 7.15 on a Saturday morning to run 13.1 miles around the Greenway? Normal people would have a lie in then!

1 point for being a nutter please...

I must be an even bigger nutter, then, as I got up at 6.15am to have my porridge before heading up to Preston for a 13.18 mile half marathon training run

Linda you win - 6:15? Seriously!

I got up at 7:15 to eat a chocolate brownie. #foodofchampions

6.15am? So you had a lie-in then?! I was up at 4am to go out to play on my horse - and that was late compared to Tuesday and Thursday (3.30am!). Then when I got home and everything was cleaned and put away ready for next time I went for a lovely undulating 11.5 miles to Offley and back - and got wet!

Half a point for a 10 miler at 1mm slower than marathon pace, which I found difficult and had to keep telling myself off, so I'd slow down.

And a lie in until 7am :))))

10 miles on Wednesday out and back along the greenway.

14.1 this morning out to weston with Ed and Stewart.

20 miles this morning, plus 10 yesterday and Wednesday

20 miles for me today please. Up at 4.30 to take mother to airport - got home and thought no other nutters up so might as well get run out of way. To be honest it was really nice at that time of morning.

13.1 miles for me from Newcastle to South Shields.

13.1 miles for me on Sunday. Not round the Greenway for once!

14.1 miles for me this weekend with John and Ed.