Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Race Result- HSV triathlon

Had a second go at a triathlon today, and it wasn't without incident this time either, Garmin crashed in the swim, which was slightly disorientating for the rest. The bike had a few hills and a lot of turns, which in the wind and drizzle wasn't ideal. The run was was basically ellenbrook fields parkrun. I came through in 9th position, 1st in my category: a full 4 minutes behind 1st overall (3 minutes of that was in the pool). As the announcer called my name out for the category win he made some friendly comment along the lines of 2nd fastest run of the day, strong bike, is ironically Mr Pool...e, then proceeded to give me a prize; a series of swimming lessons with a top coach. Thanks! haha.

Miserable morning, thinking of those on long runs and hanging around Norfolk!!

Re: Race Result- HSV triathlon

Top effort mate...well done.

You know what they say.....'if you can't swim go long'

Great effort Simon, really well done. Use the swimming lessons - you might just have a 'Eureka!' moment and discover your are a fish after all - and if you don't, well at least you will know that you tried!

Well done Simon. Very impressive. Hope you had got chocolate afterwards :)

Well done Simon!

Great result - well done Simon