Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greenway Day, Saturday 23rd September - a few volunteers needed

This Saturday is Greenway Day - a series of events highlighting the wonders of the Greenway for walking, running, cycling etc etc.

We will have a publicity gazebo at Standalone Farm and I am looking for fthree volunteers to help me staff it between 10.00 and 2.30.

The task is pretty similar to Hitchin FitFest - hand out flyers and tell people how great NHRR is!

I am looking for one volunteer to join me for set-up and first shift from 9.45 to 12.15 and then two more people to cover 1215 to 2.30. I will be back at 2.30 to help pack up. (The Race Committee also has a pre-Standalone 10k 'site visit' at 2.30.).

Who would like to help, please?

Thanks,
James

Re: Greenway Day, Saturday 23rd September - a few volunteers needed

Hi James
I can help on Saturday.

Sorry James, I'm not around on Saturday

Happy to help James.

hi James, I can get down for 12.30 and then stay for a couple of hours before the meeting.

I can do early shift and set up if nobody else is down for that. Whereabouts at Standalone will the stand be and what time should I aim to be there?

Thank you for these offers of help.

Lucy and I will do the first shift. Monica and Jo second shift.

Lucy - we'll be setting up in the field next to the overflow car park. See you there at 9.45 to put up the gazebo.

Thanks!

James

Thx - will see you there James. Lucy O'C