Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snowdonia Marathon Entry

I have an entry into this year's Snowdonia Marathon which I am no longer able to race due to recovering from injury.

The race takes place on Saturday 28th October.

I have contacted the organisers who are happy for a transfer to happen however it needs to be completed by the end of this month.

If anyone would like my entry please let me know and I will sort the transfer.

It is always a very popular and spectacular marathon which sells out in minutes!!

Re: Snowdonia Marathon Entry

I am "running" (participating!) this one and can confirm that it is a very nice event (I did it last year). There is a great ice cream shop at the half way point so spectators are more than welcome to buy this runner an ice cream ;-)

I have space in my cottage which is about 40 mins drive away if anyone needs somewhere to stay and doesn't want to fork out for accommodation for either or both nights.

Ashley has an entry too so hopefully there will be a few of us there...

David - if you get no responses from the club there are people on the Facebook page still looking for spaces...

Re: Snowdonia Marathon Entry

I'm also doing this one again (albeit off less training than I'd like).

This is easily the best marathon I've run. The scenery is amazing and the sense of achievement is immense. Unlikley PB potential.