Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Standalone T shirts

Dear all

I will be at the club on Tuesday with all the t shirts. Please let me know your size.

Sadly I will not be able to bring the shirts backwards and forwards indefinitely so this tuesday may be the one and only opportunity.

If you can't make it please let me know your size.

To get one all you need do is have helped at standalone

Thank you

Richard

Re: Standalone T shirts

Hi Richard. Anna - women's small. Chris. Men's medium please. See you Tuesday.

Guessing there's no extra large or large left?

Not here Tuesday, so preferably large please though the medium did fit when I was there giving out the numbers on Saturday

I won't be there on Tues (or indeed any time in the next couple of weeks at least) but James K should be if you have an appropriate size - from their website that would appear to be XL in women's, but I am happy with a large or medium men's too.
Edit - seen below certainly don't fit men's small, but not a big deal if no medium are available.

Sorry but there are only mens' small and medium left - I felt priority should go to runners... Mens' shirts are however what women wore before we introduced womens' shirts...

Woman small for me please. Thank you - Joy

Lady's medium or men's small for me please.thank you.

Can I get a ladies medium please

Men's XL, please.

Hi,
Mens XL for me please and a Medium for Melissa.Thanks

Dear All,

Got your details so far. Thank you.

Please put your full name or clue. I don't want to mistake you for someone else.

Thank you

Richard

Hello. Ladies small or medium please! Thanks, Ellie

Ladies small would be lovely - Although I thought there were only men's small and medium left?.

4x Ladies medium for myself and my recruited marshalls please

2 small ladies and 3 mens XL please

Hiya I'll be there on Tuesday, could I have either a men's small or medium please, I can fit either so whichever there is most of?
Thanks

Thank you. So far. Just to manage expectations. I only have men's t shirts medium and small and so if you don't want one of these I will order the one you do want.

Hi, could you please order a ladies extra small?
Thanks!

Please could I have a man's large t-shirt?
Many thanks

Dickie - if you are definitely going to order more in different sizes, I would very much appreciate a small ladies one if possible, but otherwise I will settle for the small man's one I currently have!

Hi, if possible may I order 2 small ladies and 3 XL mens

Hi, could I please order a ladies small (sorry not there on Tuesday but will come on Thursday)?
Thanks
Helen

Hello

If there are going to be ladies ones then a small please but I'll pass if it's just men's sizes.

Thanks

think I may have posted this already but mens XL for me please.