Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paper report

Please post any results for the paper report by 7pm please.

Re: Paper report

Made it round the Ampthill Course somehow. A tough race for my first XC. Finished 58th in 50:57. Great results from all there. Cheers John.

Hi John, my mate Phil, who does the results for AFF, sent me the Results link for the Ampthill Trophy:

http://affrunningclub.org.uk/AmpthillTrophy/ATXC_Results2017.html

Looks like - WELL DONE YOU SQUIRRELS !!

I did manchester half marathon again...slower than last year finishing in (my time) 2:21:11...was unseasonally warm so harder than last year but given my recent training and a small injury picked up while running the standalone fun run (!) I was pretty happy with my result.

Well done on your first XC race David! Nice Inov8's! #ObsessedIsJustAWordTheLazyUseToDescribeTheDedicated

Thanks Brian, I did take pictures of the results at Ampthill, but thanks for the link.

Lindsay, I love it. I remember we had a great light sprinkling of rain last year that was much appreciated! Good job.

Katie was first lady in the Bedford duathlon today. Her time ensures that she qualifies for the Europeans in Ibiza. Alot of people here volunteering to be her manager for that one....!

Oops bit late x

It fine Jo, I was aware of the race and was looking into it. Thanks for the details!

John, running conditions were much better last year I think!