Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three Counties XC Race Numbers available this week and surprise gift announcment

I will be at the club on both Tuesday and Thursday this week from 6:55pm to give out Cross country numbers! Wooooo!

Remember the first race is this Sunday (22nd) at Wellingbrough and I'm looking forward to seeing a huge scurry of squirrels in fantastic new vests there to start the season off with a bang!

Incidentally, anybody who runs at least one Three Counties Cross Country league race this year will receive a special gift.

Happy running.

#TeamNHRR

Re: Three Counties XC Race Numbers available this week and surprise gift announcment

Remember that the first XC league race is this Sunday!

Please try and collect your XC number this week. Either Tue/Thur.

I will also have them with me on race day, however be sure to get there early to collect it on Sunday.

Re: Three Counties XC Race Numbers available this week and surprise gift announcment

Thanks to all those that collected numbers yesterday.

I will be at the club again on Thursday. Please try and collect your number.

Note that you will also need a NHRR vest to race in. This is mandatory. If you don’t have one then please contact the Kit Secretary’s.

Great to see a number of people collecting numbers who have not done any XC before, but want to give it ago.

Note that your number is for the whole ThreeCountiesXC league season. This includes 5 races. It does not matter of you are not running the first race, please collect the number from me incase you can run any race.

Here is a reminder of the dates;

22nd Oct - Wellingborough
12th Nov - Wootton
26th Nov - Dunstable
17th Dec - Letchworth
14th Jan - Biggleswade

#TeamNHRR

Free gel to the first person to collect their race number this evening using promo code #TeamNHRRFreeGel