Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lift request

Hi, can anyone please give me a lift to xcountry on Sunday from Letchworth

Re: Lift request

Also for me as well please, if possible

Just bringing this back up again - I can give a lift to Wellingborough, but I'm going on elsewhere afterwards so can't offer a lift back again. Can anyone offer Miranda and Lewis a lift there and back please, or just for the return journey if necessary?

Thankyou Linda for your post but my enthusiasm to go has somewhat diminished so I no longer need a lift.

Hi Linda,
yes please, can I get a lift there, and I'll get a lift back with Karen

Thank you

Lewis - where can I pick you up from? I'm in Ickleford.

Hi Linda,

I live at 30 Horace Gay Gardens, Letchworth, SG6 4xp, but can meet you at Spirella or anywhere in Letchworth if it's more convenient

I am driving on Sunday and am happy to offer lifts from Letchworth. Only catch is that I will be leaving promptly and not staying for results.

Lewis - I am around the corner from you in Lindsell Avenue. No doubt Linda would offer much better company but you are welcome to join me - would save Linda the trip into Letchworth to collect you. Let me know.

Yes please James that would be great!
Linda, thanks for the kind offer, I’ll see you at the race

Lewis- will pick you up at HGG at 8.20. Then we'll collect James K and Clare.

That's very kind of you James, to take a car full of passengers! I will certainly be able to offer lifts there and back for the other races