Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chelmsford marathon

Good luck to Naomi, Lucy, Adam and Alan on their marathon this weekend. I know you have done a mass of training for this event.
Here are my predicted times
Naomi, 3.59
Lucy, 4.10
Adam, 4.15
Alan, 4.20 only as you have been ill.

If you can beat these times, I will buy you cake.
Have a good run.

Re: Chelmsford marathon

Good luck guys!

#BELIEVE
#TeamNHRR

Hear hear!

Very good luck to you all. Stay positive, try to smile at the marshals (and thank them if you can.)

Run strong and be awesome - and remember, as somebody once said, "there will be days when you think you can't run a marathon, but there will be a lifetime of knowing you have"

Go well people!

Optimistic times there Paul, you clearly don't want to buy cake! I'm aiming to finish and still be smiling

You will all get cake just for finishing. Have a good run

Good luck, all!

Best of luck everyone

We all finished - yippie. Well organised event with fantastic marshalls - a great recommendation from Jo S - thanks.
Naomi was the quickest finishing in 4.18, followed by Lucy in 4.30 with the 2 old buggers bringing up the rear me in 4.45 and Alan in 4.50. At the moment still waiting for the chip times to be loaded on the webb site.
Paul your wallet is safe at the moment.
I have finally achieved my club ambition by having a PB at a distance better than Mart V (i know he hasn't done one yet but i will bask in my moment of glory tonight!) :-)