Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chelmsford Marathon Results

Four squirrels donned their vests for Chelmsford Marathon on a blustery autumn morning. The course was scenic and fairly flat, but the winds of storm Brain made for tricky conditions. Cheered on by a friendly bunch of marshalls they all made it round safely.
Naomi Parkinson in a PB time of 4:18:46
Lucy Hurley in her marathon debut time of 4:27:28.
Adam Wilson in his marathon debut time of 4:44:38
Alan Hazlehurst in 4:51:50, a great time as he was still recovering from a chest infection!

Re: Chelmsford Marathon Results

Well done you guys. Was with you in spirit!!

Thanks Naomi a great effort today and Lucy and Adam did fantastically for there 1st marathon in tricky conditions and a great event really well organised.
And well I'm just not happy with myself

Congratulations all - you are all completely awesome! Running a marathon is very, very hard work so be very proud of yourselves!

Alan - I forbid you to beat yourself up, running a marathon is bl**dy hard in the best of circumstances so to do it when you are well under par is an amazing achievement!

Naomi - sub 4 next time ....

well done you guys - amazing times!!

Well done all of you!

Fantastic - well done all of you and I hope you enjoyed it! This is a good marathon to do and potentially pretty quick but I did feel for you all a bit yesterday running in the remnants of Brian! At least the wind must have been behind you at some points! I would have been with you but I have to cut back a bit...

Congratulations everyone! . I did it in 2015 and would like to do it again. I hope you will too!

Brian seems to have got everywhere. Well done all of you and hopefully your next Marathons will be quicker.

Ian