Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tuesday 24th, Thursday 26th & Saturday 28th October

On Tuesday blues and greens are joining up for 6-8x 1200m at 10km/HM pace with 90s recovery. This will take place on the Broadway/St Francis loop. If you raced on Sunday you may prefer an easy run or just come along and run the reps easy. Yellow group have 6 x Runnalow hill reps (0.8km, 0.5M) with 2mins recovery whilst purples have a 45 min continuous run.

Thursday sees purple group with a 10 x 2min fartlek with 1min easier running between each effort. Yellows also have 10 x 2mins but have 2 mins to loop back. Brian will be on holiday so Karen will take the session if needed. Green group on Thursday had Bedford Rd hills on the schedule but Paul has requested another Blackhorse Rd so if you'd prefer to go there no problem. Finally, blue group have 7 x 800m at 5km pace with 90s recovery on the Sainsburys loop. Pete will be coaching blues.

Saturday's track session will also be coached by Pete as I am attending the UKA National Endurance Conference in Exeter. The session is 12 x 400m with 90s recovery but you are very welcome to do less or more:) Session starts at 9.15 am and please bring £2 in correct change to pay FVS who pay for the hire of the track.

Enjoy running with NHRR!

Re: Training Tuesday 24th, Thursday 26th & Saturday 28th October

I’ll be at the track. Cheers.

track for me too. Will be there tonight although I'll run straight to the Broadway

Track for me too.

Track for me please I'm away this week so no running club however I did bring plenty of runners etc so will be running here.

Track for me too 😀

Great session this morning, well done everybody!