Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yellow Group Sunday Run 29 October

This is an 'easy run' of approx 6 miles/10K. No one will be left behind. Open to anyone prepared to run at 10:30-11 mins mile.

Meet at Spirella building at 9am.

Suggested run - to Blue Lagoon.

Re: Yellow Group Sunday Run 29 October

See you at 9am.

Linsey & Jennie

Hope to be there.

I really am tempted because I'm meant to be half marathon training now I hate running on my own but my sister is not aways available I'm just worried I might not be quick enough do you think this is for me or not it would be perfect because I'm meant to be going 5 miles but don't know when we will get out together and I just can't do it on my own 😕

Do come along and give it a go. We don't run continuously for 10k. It's more of a chat & run. Nobody gets left behind. We often run at a different pace but we stop along the way at various points.

Ahhh ok thankyou I've actually sorted to run with someone from purple group in the morning now as I was unsure of the structure of your Sunday run I didnt want to cause others to have to wait for me but I'll bear that in mind as I'm trying to up my distance now 😊

That's fine Hayley. Enjoy your run.