Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
London (and Brighton!) Marathon Club Places

Hi NHRR,
It looks as if we will be getting 2 club places for the 2018 London Marathon...here's everything you need to know if you are interested:

To qualify for a London Marathon Club place you must:
- be a first claim member
- have a rejection slip/e-mail
- be willing to raise a minimum of £50 for the club charity
- not have been eligible for a ‘good for your age’ place
- have been a member of NHRR for at least one whole year on 1 November
- not have received a NHRR marathon place in the past five years

If you are interested then please could you email me on lccook@gmail.com by FRIDAY 1 DECEMBER. I'll need to see proof of rejection.

If there are more than 2 people who meet the criteria then names will be drawn from a hat on TUESDAY 5 DECEMBER.

If there are 2 people who meet the criteria, then they will all receive a NHRR marathon place. If there are less than 2 people who meet the criteria then they will receive a NHRR marathon place and a secondary draw will be opened to the club as a whole.

ALSO, it looks as we will be getting some NHRR places for the 2018 Brighton Marathon. I am awaiting confirmation but it looks like it could be 4 places.

To qualify for a Brighton Marathon Club place you must:
- be a first claim member
- be willing to raise a minimum of £50 for the club charity
- have been a member of NHRR for at least one whole year on 1 November

If you are interested then please could you email me on lccook@gmail.com by FRIDAY 1 DECEMBER.

If there are more than 4 people who meet the criteria then names will be drawn from a hat on TUESDAY 5 DECEMBER.

Notes:
Runners pay for their own places
You must wear a NHRR vest!

Good Luck!!!