Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tuesday 14th, Thursday 16th & Saturday 18th November

Tuesday's training for blue group is 6 x 1M at St Paul's with 90s recovery followed by Blackhorse Rd hills on Thursday. If you raced today you may wish to enjoy an easy run on Tuesday instead or reduce reps to 4.

Green group have Blackhorse Rd hilld on Tuesday followed by 6 x 500m at St Francis on Thursday with 90s active recovery.

Yellow group session on Tuesday is 5 x 1Km at St Francis with a 10 x 2mins effort, 2 mins easier running to loop back fartlek on Thursday.

Tuesday's session for purple group is a fartlek of 5 x 5 mins with 2mins recover to loop back and re-group. Thursday's session is Runnalow reps.

On Saturday there will be a track session at Ridlins. For experienced runners this will include 30mins of drills designed to improve your biomechanics. This will be followed by 800 reps but you may not manage 5 if you wish to leave after 1 hour. You will find that the drills count as a strength and conditioning session:) For less experienced runners there will still be some walking drills to improve your running form and either 400m or 800m reps. Please post below if you are coming to the track on Saturday. Cost £2 payable to FVS.

NHRR - nuts about XC, hills and running in general!!

Re: Training Tuesday 14th, Thursday 16th & Saturday 18th November

i will be at the track on Saturday.

I will be at the track on Saturday. Thanks!

I'll be there on Saturday. Which start on Tuesday the lights or the church?

Think the church but if the others want the lights I'll nip along in the car and let you know.

I think I'll be there for track

What a fantastic session this morning. Thanks Karen and Pete!