Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for jimM

Hi Jim
What knee operation did you have earlier this year? Have you fully recovered and are you running as normal? The reason I ask is because I’m having an arthroscopy in January and mr Edwards is very positive about me being able to run afterwards. Yahoo!!!
Caron

Re: Message for jimM

Hi Caron, it's good to hear from you. Hope the op is successful and hope to see you running in the Spring/Summer. B

Good news Caron - would be great to see you back running with us again!

Good luck with the op :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Caron
We hope you are well, would love to meet up with you for a catch up, contact us on the club kit email address if you are free.

Good luck with the op Caron hope it goes well and hopefully see you soon.

Caron
Hi Jim
What knee operation did you have earlier this year? Have you fully recovered and are you running as normal? The reason I ask is because I’m having an arthroscopy in January and mr Edwards is very positive about me being able to run afterwards. Yahoo!!!
Caron
Hi Caron, I ruptured my patella tendon and had to have it re-attached, I was on cruthes for 10 weeks. I haven't really ran at all for 6 months.
My Mum passed away a couple of weeks ago and we have the funeral next week so I don't feel like doing much at all at the moment I intend to get back to training properly in January as I am running a quarter of the MK Marathon in May as part of a relay team (and have got really fat). I you want someone to pootle round slowly with in the new year, I'm your man!

JimM I am so sorry to hear that- I lost my mum years ago and I know what it’s like.
I look forward to being back at the club soon and running on Sunday mornings . Take care of yourself